Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Mystic Message [Ryugon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Message [Ryugon]   Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:17 am

It looked like the one on the other side of the screen didn't really bother to his strange curiosity, so it was really nice that he could mask it well. Maybe he was getting used to all mask related things.

[Mr_Dragon]: That's the spirit! You getting the hang of internet now xD

He didn't know if he was just innocent or wasn't around internet much, but that lol made him kinda happy that the other one was trying new things on the chat. He just hoped he was not taking him to the bad internet side!

[Mr_Dragon]: I was kidding, boy! I know that lol
[Mr_Dragon]: No date, but it still be a lot of fun!

Yeah, fun. Maybe playing with someone that he knew would be really fun and the innocence and sincerity on the written words he were reading just contributed to that thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Message [Ryugon]   Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:26 am

The boy would smile happily. So he was getting the hang of it! Maybe he should search the internet for some more internet talk! Maybe he could communicate better with them? This was like a whole new language he had never heard about before! It was kind of really exciting!

[Cat_Prince]: Ah, okay then! I am eager to learn! xD?

He'd laugh gently. This reminded him of the first time he was flirted with. Though, he probably shouldn't intentionally do that to a stranger on the internet. That could be bad, right? Plus, he didn't like this person... He liked Callie...

[Cat_Prince]: Alright, I can not wait! When are you able to play next?

He'd ask before hearing his mom call from downstairs in the bakery. Oh, was his shift starting? Probably... Well, he couldn't continue talking anymore. With a small sigh, he'd sit up, grabbing a hat to tuck his ears into and gently curling his tail around his hip.

[Cat_Prince]: Ah, I have to go now... Well, we will talk later, alright? See you soon!

[Cat_Prince] has Logged Off of The Musical Bakery.

~Exit~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Message [Ryugon]   Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Good! People that are always wanting to learn something were his favorite type of people. Maybe this random internet surfing was something he had to do to find a new friend, after all.

[Mr_Dragon]: Good! I can teach you some of them later! : D

It was quite refreshing to talk to him and a total new experience to meet someone that new to internet ground, but they couldn't talk forever. Liam had his own things to do too, so when he saw that the guy was leaving, he could just say one final thing before leaving himself.

[Mr_Dragon]: Ah, k then. Talk to you later! Add me so we can play, k? x]

[Mr_Dragon] has Logged Off The Musical Bakery.

- EXIT -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Message [Ryugon]   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Cat_Prince and Mr_Dragon have established a social link...

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Message [Ryugon]   Today at 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Mystic Message [Ryugon]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2