Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Blake Belrose(Junction Shroomer)
Today at 2:49 pm by "Gear"

» Cooking Gone Right (Edward Fox - NPC)
Today at 2:28 pm by Ryugon

» Exploring the Academy (Open)
Today at 12:01 pm by Sosina

» The Cowlick (Frog)
Today at 11:51 am by Sosina

» Meeting the frog once more (frog)
Today at 11:37 am by Sosina

» From one manager to another [viden]
Today at 11:23 am by Tadek Raeod

» Meeting an Amazon (Frog)
Today at 11:16 am by Sosina

» Heather (Junction Persona User)
Today at 10:44 am by "Gear"

» An Apology
Today at 10:32 am by Sosina

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:11 pm

"More savages? I shall crush you underfoot!"

Eligor:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Jumping in front of Eligor's attack, Selenus would flinch slightly at the damage taken, though his terrorist guise would hide it well. "You're fighting me now." Selenus opened his mouth, priming the weapon that lay inside of it, hidden by the black fire.

Ragnarok:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Watching the other idiots zip past her made her even more mad than before. She noticed the fight going on, and they had the nerve to try and steal their action? They had plenty with the stupid ice cream. "Those bastards. I'm pissed off again, trying to take the fun," she mumbled to herself, bolting down the pathway. She would "brush into" Selenus (jump onto his metal back, and leap from it to attack the Demon). Mordred would be released from the air and lay down several stabs with her blades, while Reiji herself would land in front of Selenus, eager to take the victory for herself. They had their fun, now it was her turn.

Reiji:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Looking at all them gathered and seeing The one boy badly injured she looked to pawn and then pointed to the injured boy "See to his wounds, it seems this will be another fight for us..." she then looked to the two before them something seemed off to her about how it acted or rather what it had said. "Who are our adversaries....information could be helpful" she asked the boy that her Pawn was healing.

The bandages used where simply melting into Takeru's skin and his wounds were healing up and vanishing on their own as the pawn applied more bandages to his wounds.

Trinity:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Passives:

Skills:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:11 pm

"Ahhh... thanks. Now for payback." Takeru said.
Action::

Information of my chars:
People: Takeru and Asano

Personas: Antenor

Social Links: Takeru and Asano

Compendiums: Takeru's Tablet

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:59 pm

((Forgot to add the 15% from soul recovery, so she actually has 81 HP and 22 SP currently))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xombie

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Man who were these posers coming rushing in like they owned the place? And trying to jump into this fight that was clearly for the more classy than their barbaric way of charging pass people without saying a single word. Xombie sucked his teeth and narrowed his eye behind his mask. Though the very mask held his facial expression, he was definitely annoyed with them attempting to take everything into their own hands. Especially when they already had all the fine for the day. Removing his shotgun from his back, he raised it and pointed it towards the Mutt's backside, since he was so focused on the enemy before him. To be completely frank, he wanted to pull the trigger but that guarding brat was totally in his line of sight. He didn't do anything wrong... within the last two minutes... to warrant a shotgun shell in his rib cage. Looking back towards the female and then forward towards Gabe, Xombie would crane his neck.

"I know I'm not the only one kinda annoyed at these try hards right? I say we kick their ass out of that fight and take it over ourselves. They just had fun with frosty the snowman, they don't need to get in our way here. Such a pain in the ass, right?" Xombie readied his shotgun with a loud cocking noise and sped up his space towards the entrance. He could clearly see, through the door, that a demon was currently present. This one looked different from the colorful and childish looking ones they had come across before in this place. Did it come from outside the building? If that were the case, why was it hostile and attacking? Regardless, Aya made her move and Xombie made his next. Jumping into action, quite literally, he'd hopscotch over the mutt and grasp his own mask.

On his word, shackles appeared in an azure light upon his body. The binds that held his inner self were there for him to literally reach out and grasp with the palm of his hand. And in a single motion, he grasped these shackles and tore them completely apart with a cackle.

"Raffles, let's put these try hards on the sidelines!"

The Terrorist would proclaim as a green aura surfaced around him. Raffles took spun and a wave of bladed wind washed upon the Eligor with the intent to kill.

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Looks like Selenus also came charging in.... he wants me to run? "I just got here Ragnarok, I'm not running." Looks like Nola also joined the fray. I smirk (Not that anyone would see it). What the, did hobo lady just do a human diveboard attack? Looks like Nola healed that Doc. The hell is Jack doing? Well, I guess I should heal Selenus while they are doing this.

Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:

Action:

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Gabe just watched as he was basically rushed out of the way as they all went into the heat of battle to save young tatsui. It was all fine and dandy,he needed help, and gabe was glad he was getting it, but things seemed so crowded that Gabe felt like he didn't need to be around. "...... ok...." Gabe would say as he basically  took a seat on the exact same spot he was  and started shuffling his playing cards. They had everything under control and didn't need him anyway.

-sitting this out, 6 max anyway, have fun-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:06 pm

"Savage terrorists! I will show you the Queen's true order!"

The Demon raised its staff and slammed it to the ground sending a set amount of members. Sosina, Selenus, and Tatsui out of the fray, bring Gabe, Xombie, Aya, and Telos as the main squad in the current battle. If they wanted back into the fight, they'd have to switch in normally. And now that the battle continued, the Eligor pulled the rains of its horse and charge towards Xombie.

Eligor Lvl 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:51 pm

"Heh. That was funny too."

Reiji:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:02 am

Gabe just so happened to be teleported into the fight, in which he promptly got up from his sitting position and put his deck of cards away. ".Well then...i guess this means you're in need of my services after all..

stats
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:

Miss rate[spoiler]

Miss elogor if
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xombie

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:56 am

Xombie:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:36 pm

"Geronimooooo!" Takeru shouted as a bright light pulsed from his sonic screwdriver.

Stats::

Information of my chars:

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:39 pm

OOC: Sorry, odds are just 10 for Hama. My bad!

Information of my chars:

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   

Back to top Go down

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]