Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] DKX2hqr

//"Mm, it's been a while since we've had the chance to relax like this..."//

The Tsurinai estate, a large sprawling mansion that took up around half of the entire plot bought out by the Group for this ojou-sama to live in. The courtyard occupied around 30% of the space by itself, with the remaining 20% being encompassed by a fairly large pool, lined with beach chairs and facing north towards the Sun. It was all fenced tightly by a tall, spiked metal fence, with the gate being a large and ornate one, locked tightly and guarded by security, as a Tsurinai mansion should be. Though, what mattered right now was the courtyard. A beautiful place filled with natural grass, some flower plots lining its sides, and at the center of it all, a small little white bandstand with a marble table inside.

//"I'm glad to have you here again, Gionatan. It's been a while since we spoke normally. How has life been treating you?"// The quote unquote owner of the house served her guest neatly and dutifully, carefully pouring tea into both his cup and her own, before setting the tea set down in the middle of the table. Shiina took a moment to sit down and relax. //"Is the tea to your liking? Joker tried especially hard on this blend. It's not my personal thing, but I don't find it hard to swallow either."//

The Wild Card had an easy-going smile on her face as she sipped her tea, slightly hunched over the table in a relaxed, yet subtly elegant pose. This young man was, at the very least, someone she could be at ease around.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] GAsYGk4

"Thank you for inviting me over, signorina Tsurinai."

The young man was sitting down, resting his left leg horizontally on his right knee, with a peaceful smile on his face, nothing quite like a quiet tea time with a friend, and the beautifully decorated environment just added to the experience, Gionatan held in high esteem people who gave attention to the aesthetics, they are just as important as the food or the company.

"I've been fine mostly, i ran into a thief the last night during a concert, a very unpleasant experience as you might imagine but i got away unharmed. Caesar and Padre are busy as always, but they are planning for the family to go out together soon. What about you, signorina?" GioGio looked vaguely angry as he told Shiina about the previous night of his, but it went away as soon as he changed the subject. "I think he did an excellent job, send my regards to him." He'd bring the tea cup near his mouth once again, taking a brief moment to enjoy it's fragrance before taking a sip from the drink.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:54 am

//"Ah please, Gionatan, you can just call me Shiina when we're alone like this. At a social gathering, maybe it'd be less acceptable, but enjoying time with a friend is a simple casual thing."// She chuckled and set down her tea cup. Due to it being morning, a light cool breeze blew through the courtyard, strong enough to be mildly pleasant but not overbearing enough to be annoying. It was just the right kind of morning breeze, and Shiina's hair swayed in the wind to mimic the flowers and blades of grass.

//"Oh, heavens, that sounds terrible. Was your father alright as well? I'm sure your security was enough to handle it just fine either way, but still..."// Her voice dwindled in enthusiasm at that last part, as her fingers tightened subtly over the cup's handle. //"I've been hearing quite a lot of stories of more thieves and terrorists popping up here and there. More than usual, at least. Maybe Endymion isn't as safe was we want it to be..."// The Cadet's hand tensed at that thought. It angered her, but she could contain herself. After all, she had passed the initiation, she'd be capable of going even further with time.

//"Ah, really? I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that. I think he was muttering something about remembering what you enjoyed the last time you spent the day here... ehe, just like a butler to remember minute details like those, huh?"// Shiina giggled softly at the thought. //"Of course, I'd have no-one else for such a job..."//
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:49 pm

"As you wish, Shiina." The Giovanni enjoyed the light breeze blowing on his face, the setup couldn't get better than it already is. He too would put his cup down, he let out a sigh in relief, knowing he could relax around this person.

"Padre wasn't around at the time, but when he heard about it he... overreacted, not even Madre was concerned as he was. I was afraid he'd try to call the Queen herself. Padre may appear very calm and controlled, but he is a large ham when it's just our family around him." GioGio let out a chuckle, he didn't mind his father antics however, if anything it showed that he cared a lot. "Tell me about it. Even after all the Queen did for the citizens of Endymion, people still challenge her authority, it angers me that someone could be so ungrateful." Perhaps just a bunch of rebellious teenager who didn't knew better were behind this, either way he was sure whoever was causing this ruckus would be brought to justice eventually.

"He is a good man, i presume he is busy attending other matters at the moment?" He inquired with a raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:34 pm

//"Mm, that's better. Hehe."// Shiina smiled and nodded softly. Truly, there hadn't been a more relaxing time since this week started. First that mess with Maria and that Jack person, then the Morning Assembly that simply put more stress than necessary on potential Cadets... following that was a thought-provoking encounter with the Queen's adopted daughter, and then, during the night... During the night, she awoke to two presences in the back of her mind.

//"Oh dear, calling Her Majesty just for that? Really, your father can be a bit too silly some times, Gionatan."// She shook her head in amusement. //"It's good to know that nothing serious happened, though. If only all problems could end at just a little overreaction and nothing else, right?"// The Tsurinai took another sip of her tea while she listened to GioGio's response. It reflected her own thoughts quite well, to say the least. What a bunch of ingrates... Though, even she avoided swearing loyalty to the Queen, instead sealing her fealty to Endymion, the city she was tasked to protect by her family. //"Mm, we can agree there. I don't understand what could compel someone to take such harmful actions against our beautiful Endymion, honestly. Wouldn't people be happier if they simply placed their trust in their guardians..?"// She couldn't understand it. Was it that appealing to cause such chaos in the streets? Disrupt the peace the Cadets tried to hard to protect? It was insulting, infuriating even, that such trash could... no, she had to keep her cool. At least during this talk, she would rather keep it pleasant than let her bottled-up emotion come to light.

//"Ah yes, I had him scout the area in Sunlake Palms for..."// She hesitated slightly. //"...a personal gardening path that our family could take advantage of. We don't have enough space here to place a full plantation of crops, mostly because the pool is taking so much space, really."// That was part of the reason. The other task Jakob was given was to survey the locale and then report its layout to Shiina, as a sort of preparation for this afternoon's investigation. It was still early, but the Cadet had already had time to accept the mission, after all. There was still time, though. At least, there was time for someone who woke up at around 6 AM this day to be completely ready for work.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 11:08 pm

"Indeed, i'll have to be more careful after this crime boom, you never know what kind of people you will run into." He would remain quiet for a brief moment, pondering on what Shiina had said next. "I guess thievery is plausible, despite all the efforts not all citizens will have the same opportunities... But the recent rebellion? It just sounds like teenagers who are taking their 'phase' too far are banding up to disrupt order just for the sake of it." GioGio let out sigh as he rubbed his right temple, perhaps not the best subject for a quiet evening with a friend since it incited some anger on both.

"Oh? I wasn't aware you are into gardening. Madre has her own garden back home, according to her is very relaxing." GioGio added right before he sipped from his drink once again. "That reminds me. Do you really need a pool as big as this one? I hope you don't mind me asking, but i'm just curious about it." The young man's curiosity was noticeable in his voice, why someone would need such a gigantic pool was beyond him, but considering it's Shiina's, it must serve a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:05 pm

//"Well I'm sure us Cadets can take care of this problem. We'd be a pretty bad supernatural police if we weren't able to do that, right?"// The Tsurinai hummed softly under her breath. She was pretty confident in her and her teammates' abilities, after all... But all in all, she agreed with Gionatan. These current terrorists just looked like edgy teens doing whatever edgy things they wanted to do.

//"Oh, I'm not, but Jakob is. He uses his gardening knowledge when brewing my tea as well; it seems like it makes him a better cook so I'm not complaining about his hobby in the slightest."// Shiina took a sip from her tea and thought about what her response should be. At the same time, her mother really liked this pool... but it was also fairly pointless for it to be so huge. //"Truth be told, the Estate was meant to be a summer home for my parents and myself before the... well, you get the picture. My mother really wanted a huge pool to show off our luxury and while I get where she's coming from, her whimsicality is still a little bothersome now that I'm the only one of the family living here."// She sighed and set down the teacup.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] LNU4oL5
"If we are together i believe we are invincible."

That statement was followed by a light chuckle, indicating that he was simply playing around. Although, he did thought the two of them together could take on most challenges when together, with the aid of other Cadets, of course. It seems Shiina held the same opinion too, as expected.

"Is that so? Never took him for the type of person who would have such hobby. If it makes him happy and improves his performance i suppose there are no downsides of letting him engage in it. Jako and Madre should exchange some tips later." The Giovanni quietly brought the tea cup to his lips for a sip before he would speak again. "It's your house, right? Perhaps you should make use of such assets and throw a party or a 'BBQ' with our fellow cadets by the pool. It would be such a waste to just leave the pool there without any use." He shot a smile at Shiina after completing the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]   Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time [GioGio :: Morning]
Page 1 of 1