Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] Empty
PostSubject: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:34 pm

It was a bright and sun shiny day, like the ones you see in those vevo music videos. As various onlookers gathered to watch another battle that was going to go down. The arena would be about 50x50 meters with a height of about 50 meters to allow the fighters ample room to do their moves. If the arena sky was observed closely enough, there would be some noticable form of pulsating energy in the sky to the contestants. Almost as if the arena was ready to shift at a moments notice.

With that, Bernard would magically appear in the center, pulling out a little index card from the folds of her feathers.

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, We are here for the fight of the century!To witness a dastardly fight between two men from alternate worlds!

The crowd was riled up worse than a preschool classroom on Monster Energy, as they were banging around and yelling. People even with tshirts of Takeru and Tatsuis names on them and insignias.

In one corner we have... MUH FREEDOMS!

The Owl would happily flap her wings, as she would gesture to one side of the area. Tatsui would find himself suddenly warped in, and probably confused as well.

AND IN ONE CORNER.... WE HAVE LAUGHIN JOKING NUMBNUT!

Bernard would then happily gesture over to the other side of the arena, where Takeru would suddenly be warped into. Him and his opponent would be then moved to about 15 meters away from each other. Near the center of the arena. Do either of you have anything you want to say before we begin?The owl would telekinetically manipulate two microphones, one to each participant. For anyone criticizing how owls can do telekinesis, fuck you its my thread.

[ONLY ENTER FOR NOW DON'T FIGHT OR ANYTHING]
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:52 am

"Yo! Heya, Tatsui! Haven't seen a version of you in a while!" Takeru said, waving cheerfully. "Let's just get this over with, and then beat the crap out of the owl for those nicknames, okay? So no hard feelings, got it?" Takeru asked him.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:16 am

Ugh, I honestly don't know why I came here. Is it to take a load off? I don't even know. I mean honestly, there is so much happiness and joy here, it's sickening to me right now. I know this is another world and all, but jeez. *Sigh* Whatever, I probably need this right now, god knows how I can put up a good façade with all this doom and gloom in my mind. So, I'm gonna be up against another person with supernatural powers huh? I wonder who it is and if I know them. Whoah! Looks like I've been teleported........ fucking Bernadette. Muh Freedoms? Really? Rgghhhh, I will get that owl for this later. Now who am I fighting...... Takeru? "Oh, sup Takeru. Wait, a version....." I facepalm. Multiple dimensions, right. Nggghhh, I just hope I don't run into any other versions of myself here. The consequences could be dire. "Sure, I can't wait to tear her to shreds after this. Definently not." I say readying myself for the inevitable signal, (And possibly a callout from Bernadette for wanting to beat her up.).
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Bernard was perfectly fine with both of these contestants, however they had decided to provoke the owl it seemed. As some form of red mark would appear hovering Bernards head to indicate she was angry, sort of like the stuff you see in your animus. Rapidly, the owl would begin to proclaim profanities at the duo. BITCH!I DON'T MAKE THESE NAMES!I AM A PEDIGREE MOTHERFUCKER!Rapdily flapping her wings at that moment, Bernard would flap her way over to both contestants faces and shout loudly moving rapidly away before they could react or touch her through special means.

P-E-D-I-F-U-C-K-I-N-G GREE-WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard was clearly offended, and to make matters worse she wasn't able to be cute now that she had unleashed a tantrum nearly. Ugh. Sorry for that outburst ladies and gentlemen, let us begin!With that, the owl would pick up a large coin in her mouth in a rather cute and adorable way b4 throwing it high into the air. When this is over, I'm coming for you two I swear!The normies had managed to peeve the owl off horribly. Bernard would have vanished by the time the coin had landed on the ground.

ON A 1,[heads] TELOS GOES FIRST

ON A 2,[tails] DEATH GOES FIRST

Random number (1,2) :
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Well then, looks like Bernadette is very pissed off about us wanting to go after her after this. Did she just do a WRY of rage? Heh, you can try you feathery fool. So, I was chosen to go first. "Ok then, let's dance." I say, quickly cursing Takeru with my Grey Curse, then quickly throwing my soulbounds towards him, forcing him to attempt to either dodge or block them or use a skill. Then, once they reach 16 meters, wether they hit Takeru or not, I resummon them into my hands, waiting for his inevitable onslaught.
Tatsui Kitao's Stats And Stuff:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:10 am

"Well, crap. This isn't good." Takeru said.
"Or it would be... if it weren't for Twelve!" Takeru said, summoning it. And in truly epic fashion, the Persona appeared, scooped Takeru into the TARDIS and began zipping about in a zig-zag fashion, the blades bouncing harmlessly off of it, and once the onslaught faded, though the damage was done, Takeru popped back out.
Cue the Epic Music.:

"Now then... it's my turn! TWELVE! Let's show him how you rock!" Takeru said, smiling as he let loose a blast of Zionga at Tatsui.

Stats::
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:17 am

ADADADADADA

@Telos, When you do a move, you have to list the skill being utilized and describe how it even works.

2ND. You can't auto null an attack like that, there has to be a reason, an example is if He uses a Tier 3 attack on me, logically Im either dodging that or using a Tier 3 Attack to counter back

Tl:Dr that wont fly rn. Both of your moves are unusual atm

-gonna mod in.

Tatsui's soul skill would work certainly on Takeru, as there was nothing stopping it. However when Tatsui attempted to throw his weapons directly at Takeru, he failed to realize the blades would not even make it there in the first place. A soulbound may be a weapon you were capable of throwing sure, but the farther you attempted to throw it, the better you had to be at actually throwing anything. To attempt throwing something with any semblance of precision with little strength or capability to back it up would result in Tatsuis Soulbound not reaching its intended Distance and falling down about 5 meters away.

Takerus move would seem good in his head, however his persona would not be able to take him in, let alone do much. To actually have your persona do anything involving you in the first place, you had to use a skill and most importantly. You had to LIST the skill.

Bernard would kek, and kek watching the two at the moment. For two people attempting to think they could take on the owl, they sure did not know what they were doing. As the snow owl could be seen next to a lightly tanned and mostly white female Barn owl. Observing the fight rather carefully.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:11 pm

OOC notes::
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:10 pm

OOC Note: I think that you might need to put down that you are being affected by Grey Curse in your stats, let's keep track of this okay?

......I honestly don't see how I thought I could throw that far. *Sigh*, whatever. I guess I'll just buff myself and close the distance a bit. I buff myself with the heat riser, wonderful skill that is, and rush to 9 meters, waiting for Takeru's next move.

Tatsui Kitao's Stats and Stuff:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Takeru watched Tatsui get closer, and then switched to the Phantom Stranger, rushing up to close the distance to Tatsui to about a meter, then having the Stranger access his vast arcane knowledge to determine what Tatsui could do.
At that point, hoping to startle Tatsui off balance, he began talking to him.
"So, Tatsui, what are we on your world? On mine, you're the best friend I ever had. We were practically brothers. I practically told you everything about myself in that world to that version of you" He said, recalling the fun times they had together.

"We used to spar together, just like this, you know? Fun times..." He remarked as he let loose a Hamaoan at Death..

Action:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:28 pm

Looks like Takeru is dashing towards me, welp, time to attack now. I rush towards Takeru, quickly changing my persona to Forseti and dash to one foot from Takeru. It seems that he has scanned me, whatever, I can handle surprises, but it looks like he can't. I guess it's time to attack..... he's talking, it's battle and he is talking like an old friend. It's a trap. Before he finishes talking I quickly slash at him twice all cross style. Imagine that it is two simultaneous diagonal slashes across his torso, that is what happened. After that I hop back to a range of 5 feet, after my feet hit the ground I spin to throw oathkeeper at his legs (It should be pretty easy considering circular momentum and a distance of 5 feet).  It also looks like he tried to start an attack but failed, glad I got out of there in time. Guess I should also attack, but succeed this time. I summon Forseti 2 feet above me to blast Takeru with a 1 foot orb of light where his upper torso would be, so that if he tried to jump to avoid my thrown oathkeeper, It would hit him possibly in an......... unpleasant region.
Tatsui Kitao's stats and stuff:

Actions:

Because Takeru managed to scan, but I changed my persona before he scanned, He has instead scanned Forseti. I am now providing my entire stuff from Forseti for Takeru' knowledge.

OOC: Also Telos, first of all, hama and mudo skills deal regular damage in PvP, but also inflict a death counter tick if hit by them. Since you didn't put in the damage Break has considered it null and void, and in PvP, you basically have to roleplay your character to avoid the attack, like using a skill, jumping, rolling, running, clashing, etc. Also, if you do get hit by an attack, count your Endurances before you take the damage.

Forseti:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:29 pm

ignore the sp, it's actually 243/290
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 10:41 pm

Takeru fell to the ground about 5 ft. away with an unceremonious thud.
He had taken far too much damage.
"Y-yeah... you win." Takeru said before passing out.
On the bright side, the audience was probably heavily disappointed in the fight results, and he wouldn't suffer for it, everyone else conscious would.

Stats::
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:09 pm

And so, the normies had fought each other and Tatsui of all people had won. The crowd would cheer for Tatsui, while Bernard would flap her way in front of Tatsui. Takeru would have his stats restored in a golden glow as he got teleported out of the arena in order to recover and get his bearings. So. You wish to fight me too?Normie? If you do, be warned I will not hold anything back.

[Battle starts in the next rotation, You may go first AFTER you post your agreement and position/stats and stuff].

If Tatsui said yes, Bernard would immediately warp 10 meters away from him, and begin to cough up a black fluid. Almost as if it was some strange substance inside her body, what did this mean and what relevance did it have to the current moment?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:13 pm

"Heh, If you consider me a normie, that is a grave mistake Bernardette. Yes I do accept this challenge." Holy shit, what is with that black shit all she is coughing up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]   Fight of the Century[Telos v Death] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight of the Century[Telos v Death]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next