Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Flipping Through Time [Selenus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Through Time [Selenus]   Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:14 am

Selenus sighed a mental sigh of relief when Paige seemed to agree and prepare her book. It was... incredibly jarring, going throuh a procedure that was in all technicality supposed to bind someone to him until he died, but his motives were pure and thusly he was prepared to undergo the procedure. Seeing as placing his paw on the page could potentially damage it due to its many sharp edges, Selenus decided to instead write his name on it.

He was confident in his decision.

Selenus

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Through Time [Selenus]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:10 am

Selenus's name would appear to seep into the pages and fade away, leaving the parchment blank.

A moment later, there was an explosion of color, and the pages were suddenly filled with moving images. On one side, Paige, sitting at her desk and smiling slightly. The other, Selenus signing the book. In the corner of each image sat a small depiction of a a tarot card, the Priestess and the Moon respectively, shining softly.

"It is done."

Paige stood from her desk, reaching over and closing her compendium gently. For a moment, her eyes slid closed, savoring the feeling of purpose. It was as if she was...tethered. Which was appropriate, she felt; for centuries she'd stayed in this room, minding her business, waiting, aimless. Now she had a task. A duty.

Looking back at Selenus, she gave him a soft smile. "Do you have any other questions, Selenus?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Through Time [Selenus]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:26 am

"None." Selenus would reply, completely satisfied. "Thank you, Paige. For being my attendant." With the contract signed, Selenus was one step closer to keeping his self-imposed promise of helping Paige regain her old self. Maybe, if he was lucky enough, he'd convince her to throw away the need for someone to validify her existance, if she was willing to throw it away that is; That was the thing about liberating somebody: You can't bring freedom to those who don't want it.

"I think I have everything I needed to know. I was hoping you'd give me the answer to my dilemma, but... I think I need to find the answer to that on my own now." The robot wolf would begin to walk out. "I'll have something for you to do the next time I'm here."

And with that, their contract had begun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subdual Unit Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Through Time [Selenus]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:15 pm

A Bond has grown Stronger and a Contract Forged...

Attendant Paige of the Priestess Arcana and Selenus of the Moon Arcana has Ranked up their Social Link

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Through Time [Selenus]   

Back to top Go down

Flipping Through Time [Selenus]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2