Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls)

Go down 
+5
Jerry
Lost
Azami
Godai
Attendant Alexander
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Project:Ava

Project:Ava

Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls)   Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:10 pm

I got one

Every time you do you must do

100 SITUPS

100 SQUATS

100 PUSHUPS

AND A 10KM RUN

EVERY DEATH

:Kappa:

and then you will surpass me kahn
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls)   Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Play log 2

Well a lot has happened since the last time. First we have died five more times, but made a lot of progress. Let's go over that first, shall we?

1. Stone Knight in Dark Root: Yeah, I forgot about counter damage, what should have left me with a 1/3 of a health bar killed me instead. However, we acquired some good armor, but more on that later.

2-4: These three were to ceaseless discharge, who you should not fight at a low level unless you intend to cheese him, like I did. Well, after grabbing his dead sister's clothing and pissing him off I began to run to where I would he would jump at me and then plummet to his death. For those of you don't know, the reason why he is so weak is because he tears off his own arm, a little strange, but whatever. Anyways, as I'm running...I die. I just die, he didn't touch me, and I had my shield up. I was just dead. This happened again where I suddenly died after the boss was already dead, for a good two seconds. I was just dead. (That one we chalked up to a glitch)

Then I died as I tried to lure him to the place where he jumps, and he one shots you with most of his attacks. Regardless, I killed him and was ready to swim in souls only to find....I got one whole level out of the souls he gives. I felt like the past hour was been pretty pointless after that. Oh, and I screwed myself as I forgot the rule where you can change gear at a boss gate. What did that mean once I defeated Ceaseless? Well, that means I'm running around with no armor...we got real good within that time frame let me tell you.

5. Died to the two snake people at Sen's Fortress when you first enter the area, but before that moment I did get a double parry...so we have that going for us.

Bosses killed:
Havel
Black knights, every single one you can find in the parts of the game I have explored.
Moonlight Butterfly
Stray Demon
Capra Demon
Gaping Dragon
Quelaag
Iron Golem

Covenants joined: Servants of Chaos (We're saving Solarie, and I always pity the fair lady)

NPCs brutally murdered:
Petrus
Firelink Firekeeper

Petrus: This guy is a wolf in sheep clothing, if you fail to kill him once you rescue Rhea, then he will eventually murder her. He gloats about how she is of noble blood and how frail and weak she is. He sees himself as more righteous and stronger than her. That annoys me, so I just murdered him. (+1 sin)

Also the firelink fire keeper was murdered by Lautrec of Carim, but we'll be paying him an honest visit soon. I'm gonna take his head and his armor of faith for that. I never understood why he did it, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

My current equipment is:
Black Knight Sword
Elite Knight armour (full set)
Wolf Ring
Havel's Ring
Grass Crest Shield

We're sitting pretty right now, and I'm bringing up my health and stuff as we need to. The biggest concern I have at this moment is the fact that O&S are coming up fast, and I likely won't have much help with them. Regardless, I will overcome them and overpower them. I'm likely going to kill Smough and finish Orienstien next.

Once we clear out Anor Londo we're going to be side tracking for a little bit. There are two things I want to do before we run off to go and fight the four lord soul bosses. I want to slay the Hydra located in Darkroot Basin, free dusk, and then speak with her. The point of this is to be ready to jump into the DLC when we are ready to go.

Then we will be stepping into the Painted world where the Crossbreed Priscilla lies, and we'll clear that area out next.

That's where we are right now, this has been an interesting challenge that I am not thinking enough about. I find the whole not being able to swap equipment to be a bit hard since it is making me stick with the gear I have on. It makes me wonder what the right course of action is sometimes.

This challenge has been interesting and it is making me wonder what the enxt set of challenges for Dark Souls 2 will be.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls)   Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:00 pm

RIP being a Depraved Sunbro. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls)   Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kahn's terrible idea (Aka help me git better at Dark Souls)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2