Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Fellow Performer [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucen Zort

A Fellow Performer [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:35 am

Lucen made his way down the streets of Sunlake Palms, absentmindedly flipping a coin through the air. Isn't there anything interesting going on today? He came to a sudden stop, grabbing the coin as it fell as he spied a small crowd on the street. An accident? Or maybe it is a fellow performer. Either way, I should probably go see what is going on. Slipping the coin into his pocket, Lucen made his way into the crowd, slipping his way through it to the front with practiced ease.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Even though this was Gabe's day off, he still had it in him to perform in front of a few individuals. It was something that he was fond of, it always gave him the highest rush to his bloodstream. He was already a few tricks in, deciding to finish it with one last trick. Something that he always wanted to try, which is why he actually wanted to perform today in the first place. " I would need a willing assistant for this one, how about...." Gabe took notice to Lucen just making his way and pointed at him. "You kind sir, mind assisting me for my last trick?" Lucen just arrived and Gabe didn't know him, so there was no sort of mention of foul play whatsoever by the looks of it. If Lucen would accept, Gabe would hand his "Card deck" over to Lucen. " Mind giving me a bit of a shuffle?"
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Well this might me interesting. Lucen gave an enigmatic smile as he stepped forward. "But of course." Saying this, he took the deck from Gabe and gave it a quick shuffle. Lucen was then struck with a sudden thought. If these people came for a show, there shouldn't be anthing wrong with adding a little to it. With that thought, Lucen swiped the top card off the deck, tossing it offhandedly into the air. The card spun in the air in an arc toward his other hand, and he grabbed it out of the air and stuck it into the middle of the deck. Lucen then gave a quick bow, and handed the deck back to Gabe before stepping back into the audience.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 12:12 am

Thr crowd was in awe, surprised that this stranger that seemed to come out of nowhere had a few tricks of his own. Gabe was impressed as well, which definitely upped the stakes, he couldn't fail now, not while it was as hot as it was currently. After Gabe got the deck back from the man, he would shuffle it once more, and then use a biddle move, spotting a particular card and moved it to the top of the deck. After that, Gabe simply slid all of cards off of the top into the other hand so that the top card is now at the bottom.

"You there, young fellow, give me a number between one through ten. " Gabe would say, calling out to the suprisingly talented young man once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Lucen gave a shrug before responding. "Sure, why not." Although, he might want to be careful, as if he keeps asking for my help, people might assume that I am actually part of the act. Lucen fished out a ten-sided die from his pocket, and imparted it with some spin as he tossed it up into the air. He caught it in his hand and looked at the result.
"The number I have chosen is:
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Jakester390 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Even though the small tick was rather impressive, Gabe wanted him to tone it down a notch, just a little. "Hey, don't forget, I'm here for your entertainment, not the other way around. " Gabe would say wth a smiling face, hopefully, Lucen getting that he was kinda derailing it a tad. Taking out a red card from the top of the deck that was a red ace of clubs,  Gabe would give it to the man. "All i need you to do is concentrate on it very hard. You see, there are actually mystical energies that can be drawn from cards. Try to feel that energy flow through your entire body and concentrate that energy into your hand. "This seemed silly but it had a point. "without the card, using that same hand, place your hand on my forearm.. gentle now .." Gabe would say jokingly with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:25 pm

"Alright." Lucen took the offered card with his left hand. A typical trick, distract the audience when the real trick is performed. Still, I've come this far. Might as well continue to humor him. Lucen held the card in front of his face and closed his eyes. Then, he snapped them open, transferred the card to his right hand, and laid his left hand on Gabe's forearm.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Gabe winced up as soon as the man touched him, slightly vibrating his hands. “I said gentle, your hands still kind of…. Wait….” Gabe was dramatically silent for a moment as he rolled up his sleeve of the arm that the man touched, revealing the suit and value of the spectator's card in rash form. “There was a gasp and a little doubt, but Gabe rubbed it three to four times and it didn’t appear like a marker, so there was a standing ovation for a well timed trick. “ Looks like the power was in your hand after all. “Gabe would say with a smile. “Though, that was the final trick, so I must bid you farewell….” After the show and the crowd started to disperse, Gabe took the card back and shuffled it into the deck. “You seem to be a street performer, right? Just an assumption..
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:56 pm

"Yeah, the name is Lucen," Lucen said, extending his hand for Gabe to shake. "I do a three card monty variant with coins instead of cards, with more focus on coin flipping artistry rather than cheating. I also sometimes do parkour tricks." Lucen flipped a coin into the air, then flipped a second coin, so that it collided with the first and fell together into his hand. "I haven't had much experience with cardistry, but I think we might be able to combine our acts later. Want to exchange contact information?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:05 pm

"Charmed..." Gabe promptly shook the man's hand as he listened to his tale, talking about the three card variant. "I would be lying if i said i heard of it, but perhaps i should be a patron at one of your performances to see for myself. Don't worry, i won't try to steal the show. " Gabe would say in a chuckling tone. Though watching him flipping the coins was amusing. "Ahh, something you can do no matter where you are, as long as you have a coin. Interesting..." In the case of contact information, Gabe offered his SMS contact so that Lucen can contact him there. " You can link up with me through this if you like.
Back to top Go down
Lucen Zort

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:40 pm

"Alright, I'll be in touch." Lucen gave a wave as he headed off. "Maybe I'll see you at one of my shows then." Lucen smiled to himself as he walked away. Well this was definitely not boring. Maybe we can really create an interesting show if we work together.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:39 pm

A Fellow Performer [Gabe] 8LzPpDt

Lucen Zort of the Wheel of Fortune and Gabe Gatsby of the Magician have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Performer [Gabe]   A Fellow Performer [Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fellow Performer [Gabe]
Page 1 of 1