Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:02 am

Realized if it's weak to hama, the insta-skill chance should double. If I'm doing it wrong, ignore it.

Insta-kill Mayahuel if 1 and 2.
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:37 am

Yeah. I'm screwed up again. Re-rolling misses only because it's really supposed to be 17 luck for Maria. My apologies again.

Miss if 1 to 6.
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Vivian:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Curly Member Lvl 8:

Mayahuel Lvl 6:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:43 pm

Curly Miss Chance:

Back to top Go down
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 pm

"...I'm sorry."

It was at this moment that Maria had finally hit her limit. Dazed and with her consciousness starting to go black, Maria began to collapse with Andraste hitting the ground first. She finally landed face down and motionless.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:30 pm

Serenity Action:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Vivian looked to Maria as she fell, and a bolt hit her in the brain. Run....get out of here.....you all won't make it! She could feel the urge, and were it not for the string of incredible wins and luck, she might have done so, but she had to give one attempt. If it got worse, she would simply have no choice but to bail. She quickly ran to her and knelt down to try and pick her body up, but as she did she noticed a small sphere fall from her pocket. She recognized it from a store she went to once, and could tell it would bring her back up. She knew she would have to hang on at the next attack, but she would take the item anyway, and brace herself for whatever pain was coming.

Vivian:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 pm

Curly Member Lvl 8:

Mayahuel Lvl 6:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:36 pm

OoC: Auto-miss for Ailment since I messed up.
Back to top Go down
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:12 am

Serenity Action:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:31 am

Vivian:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Curly Member Lvl 8:

Mayahuel Lvl 6:

Back to top Go down
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:28 pm

The end was not over yet. Maria found herself back on her feet, she realized that Vivian had assisted her. She nodded at her companion. There was an apologetic look in her eyes, but they turned fierce as they trained on Mayahuel.

Action:

Stats:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Action:

Stats:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Today at 5:10 am

Back to top Go down

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next