Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Tsukuyomi looked down towards Maria without saying a word. Instead, it took its blade and stabbed it into the ground before them. A bright light surrounded the three females before encasing them in what appeared to be some sort of barrier like obstruct. Before they knew it, the three would be engulfed by a bright light and transported outside of the domain. The Persona had used escape route to guarantee their exit from the building and a barrier would be placed at the front to block their entry. What was clear was Julius didn't want them there for some reason. Or perhaps he was telling them that there was nothing else they could do there that night. Regardless, Serenity ran up to the barrier and beat her fists on it with some sort of annoyance.

"He's always like this. Ready to handle things by himself without any help. I'll make something to break this barrier of his." The Princess spoke to herself before looking back towards the two. "We're going to pull back for now. I think we need too after what I've seen tonight. If Julius plans on keeping everyone out, then we won't need to worry about the public being caught in this. But it also ensures the culprit of all this won't escape either." Serenity spoke out loud even though she was mostly talking to herself. This wouldn't be the first time Julius pulled something like this, and just like last time she planned on breaking through his barrier to get to him. This was just a temporary stall. The Princess went over to her motorcycle and placed her hand on her seat. "Thank you for your assistance, the both of you. I'll be sure to put in a good word with my Mother. You've been relieved, I'll handle this myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Seeing the Persona port them out of the dungeon was disconcerting. Now what else could they do but fall back? And it was going pretty well...as Serenity began to leave, she looked to her. "As long as you call us when you settle the issue. We'll come back of course. Good luck." She said. She placed a hand on her hip before turning to Maria. "I guess that's it for us tonight. This time hopefully tomorrow. Maybe we can fix this mess soon....plan to go nap now?" She asked. She did however forget the thoughts that roamed her head as she spoke to the young lady; namely that Serenity never told her how to develop her get rich quick scheme! Her money problems would forever persist till the end of time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:34 pm

"W-wait! Stop! she rasped upon seeing its blade.At first it almost looked like the Persona was going to answer her, but instead she was given an exit.

But it happened too quickly. Once the light had flashed and disappeared, they had returned outside. Her teeth grit together hard enough to begin gnashing. Why? After all going this far, this was it? Maria felt all kinds of emotions, most of all, vexation. But she noticed Serenity, someone who had greater reason to feel aggravated by these shifting events. She was able to douse down her own feelings. If this was the end, then there was no reason to keep going tonight.

She nodded after Vivian, agreeing with her. Letting the Princess go alone? That was unthinkable. But she started to relax a little, despite the pain. Right now, she continued to ignore it. But since this night seemed to have ended for her, she felt like it was easier to talk now.

"Please call us in, your Majesty. You don't have to do this alone. That's why we're Cadets, we're here to serve. And besides, I still need to tell your brother the Royal Guard called for him. So please, don't hesitate to call for us. We want to help."

Serenity seemed even-headed enough. But having your own family member in danger is enough for even the level-minded to begin losing themselves in a frenzy. It wasn't so much that she was worried that the Princess would get to that state, but it brought back some bad memories that she wanted to resolve. She never wanted anyone else to go through that either...

Taking the coffin and retrieving her religious habit before putting it on, she looked back at Vivian with a small smile.

"Mmn... no. I need to meet up with the rest of my team. They're still dealing with a Psyche-Terrorist, I promised to come back to them. You don't have to come if you want. You've done enough. But can I have your number, Miss Oates?"

She took out her phone, ready to exchange. But as she flipped it open, she took another look at her. "You... you seem very familiar. Have we met before?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:53 am

Serenity looked towards the women and gave a silent nod. Placing her helmet upon her head, she'd rev the engine of her back and peel off from the current scene. Luckily the police had blocked off the public enough to where there was an easy path to the main road for her to hit. Her destination was back at home base, being the school, where she could begin to develop what was needed for the coming future.

--Done
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:18 am

Vivian would readily hand her her number. She then placed her hand on her arm as Maria asked who she was. "Oh wha? You don't recognize me at allll? It's only been five years. But it's alright, I am the badger in the night, never seen, always hidden. But if you have business to get back to I won't stop you. Check in with them and make sure it's going on. Cause if not, we're going out for a nice drink." She already had grabbed Maria by the wrist at this point and was tugging on her arm in a bid to get her to follow. Vivian was curious as to what made her tick after all this time, if she was a goody goody or if she had certain strings that could be pulled...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:35 am

"...eh?"

She started to tip her head to the side in thought.

Honestly, Maria couldn't really figure out who she was. Five years was a long time to try to remember someone you only met once. But she felt very... familiar. Badger. Where did she hear that? It was so long, but her memory other than that traumatic experience, could still grasp for other happier moments. There was someone else than Shiina back then...

"Oh, my name is Vivian, but I call myself a queen or a badger sometimes. Nice to meet you too."

She blinked in silent and growing realization. But how? Why did she look so different? Before Maria could try to pry any answers from her, her phone began to ring...

[Exit -- Continuing on to the next thread for just us.]

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Today at 5:07 am

Back to top Go down

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12