Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Action:

Stats:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Wrench Lvl 6:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Vivian:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Action:

Stats:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Wrench Lvl 6:

Back to top Go down
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 am

"Move over!"

Vivian:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:55 am

Action:

Stats:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:56 am

Exp:

Back to top Go down
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Like the last before, the battle was over in their victory. The dwindling of supplies and her condition continued to be a growing pain. But it wasn't like this was anything new. Maria shouldered the pile bunker and turned to answer her ally to admit,     "I don't know... I recently joined... the Cadets last night."

Thinking about it, so much has happened after joining the ranks. Things really heated up when she first made her steps here in the Dragon's Maw. Maria hoped the other team had better luck than her. But knowing that Shiina and Claire were there, they should be able to handle themselves.

"Your Highness, if I may ask, who was that woman earlier?"

She still had shivers through her spine, thinking about it. Those eyes weren't human. What exactly was she? It sounded like that she was the owner of the establishment by how she mentioned it was her "domain". Why would the Queen allow someone like that to have jurisdiction here? Perhaps she was trustworthy, but it was slightly worrisome. A part of her didn't want to know more about her, but she was a Cadet. Staying on top of things is part of the job, after all.

Movement:

Stats:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Vivian nodded. "Sounds about right. I did too. Maybe we are destined for something." She simply followed behind for the time being and let Maria ask her questions. She figured that whatever Vivian herself asked would get answered; but for now they had an objective.

Spoiler:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:21 pm

"You really do not know?" Serenity's purple hues shifted to look upon Maria while crossing her arms beneath her breast. She figured they would know one of the heads of Endymion, but if they didn't live in Little Tokyo. Serenity scratched the back of her head. "She's the current head of Little Tokyo put here to oversee this District by my Mother. She's one of the survivors of the Eternal Divide and a close friend to my Brother." The young woman spoke with a rather indifferent tone, signifying she didn't have any personal opinions on the woman herself. "I'd try to avoid her. She may be sweet around Julius, but she's quite devious." She said this, but didn't go deeper into it. Infact, Serenity didn't even say her name. That just went to show what sort of relationship they truly had. Even they would be able to tell they weren't any sort of friends.
Back to top Go down
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:00 pm

"No, Ma'am. I don't know," she repeated with her head shaking side to side.

Was she actually supposed to know who the lady was? That said a lot of the importance she had. While deducing that she owned the Dragon Spas establishment, to hear that she was also the District overseer was a whole different ballpark. To know that someone of her stature was here probably would be cause of comfort in the midst of this bizarre madness right now. But it made Maria feel worried. Someone like her was trusted to that extent by the Queen? There was no doubt she was powerful, but she had that air of danger. And it seemed that it wasn't her imagination when Serenity voiced her suggestion to avoid contact. What exactly did the monarch see in her that justified handing over jurisdiction over the people's lives here? In a way, wasn't this an exercise in nepotism on the Queen's side of things when you take into account that she was Julius' close friend? There was no way that it was the case... right?

"I'll... keep that in mind... Ma'am," Maria noted that despite the apathy in her voice. There was something going on. But this was irrelevant to the task at hand, of course. So she didn't bother to pursue the subject any further. After all, she could already see the smile from her Demon Weapon from the gleam on its metal only visible to her. While soft in countenance, there was an underlining bit of mockery in it. So was the sound of her laughter that filled her skull.

"Tick tock, Child. The clock keeps ticking. Who will break first? You or the Prince?"

It was a good thing that only Maria could hear what the Demon Weapon said. Had Serenity heard what Andraste had said, she had little doubt that it could jeopardize their progress so far. But naturally, she didn't want to get in a bad relationship with the Princess. The Forgotten simply began to advance forward, just as she ignored the toxic words from her Demon Weapon. It's not like it was new that both wielder and weapon loathed each other, despite the fact that Maria made special care to not show it. But if the Church was here, it was certainly cause for worry of their project.

"Contact ahead!"

Movement:

Stats:

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:57 am

The demon that appeared before them was quite different from anything else they had encountered within the dungeon. Infact it was not hostile, but was instead blocking their way of going any further. Before the others could initiate combat, Serenity would walk before them to the mysterious demon and tilt her head. "Tsukuyomi? This is my Brother's Persona. What's it doing here?" The Princess asked herself the question while looking towards the Persona that continued to block her way from going any further. Whatever the case was, it seemed as if Julius did not want them to continue forward for the time being, for some strange reason. Serenity crossed her arms and pinched her chin in some serious thought to what this could have meant. Was he protecting them, or attempting to warn them of something? The woman pondered, allowing the two cadets to speak to one another in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Maria clicked her tongue as she noticed this was markedly a different kind of demon in front of them. Judging from how different it looked and that it had an air of power, this was going to be an uphill battle. Yet strangely enough, it wasn't... moving. Hearing the footsteps from behind, Maria noticed her Highness was moving away from the group.

"Your Majesty, please wai--" the Cadet tried to intercept her. She tried to raise her hand to stop her from moving. But hearing her introduce the demon as a Persona stopped Maria in mid-movement. It reminded her about that demonic looking cat when they "accidentally" walked into the gas. But it does bear consideration, why was Tsukuyomi, Julius' Persona here? If he was here, where was Julius?

"Tsukuyomi, can you confirm his Majesty's safety and possibly explain what's going on here?"

Seeing how Serenity didn't try to talk to it, maybe its means of communication were limited. Maria didn't exactly know a whole lot about Personas in the first place. If that cat earlier when she walked into the gas with her previous team was any kind of indication, then maybe it was worth it. But then again, that was assuming that one was a Persona.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:45 pm

Vivian looked curiously at the Persona. What was it doing if it was Julius'? Was he trying to keep everyone out for safety, to hide something? Was it something else? In her head, her Persona tried to reach out to his mind and anyone around should they choose to respond. They could hear and feel her presence if they chose to. But if the area turned out to be a dead zone then there was nothing she could think of. 'Can anyone hear me? It's Vivian Oates, a Cadet calling. If you can hear, Julius or someone else, please respond. ' She sent the message out to anyone that wanted or was able to pick it up. Perhaps it was a waste of time, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Today at 1:06 am

Back to top Go down

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next