Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

So these Awakenings...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chance

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 am

Hikuro-san, I look forward to working with you. I'm not sure if we've met before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 am

It's a plan Abel....... if you all not awaken guys want's to be quickly awaken than that's our plan (for now). It even depends when Salmane whant's to be awaken.

I look foward to working with you too Chance, and i don't thinks so Chance :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salmane

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:21 am

I ready when Philemon is ready.... I just want Salmane to awaken regularly and Roxanne is awakening with the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:37 pm

I am just backing out of the Slaves of Strife and just going normally with the awakening. Chance is able to help me. I will join the event as a User.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:17 am

Alright so this is how things look right now. Dansen is complete.

Braun is up and I think Enigma is helping him.

Chance is helping Grantus and Salmane maybe? Not sure.

I also pulled Soki out of the SoS but I'm not going to worry you with one of those long, tedious face myselfs, Nyarlathotep. I'll handle it myself by just getting her an evoker like in P3 as if she's already had the potential. It won't require you to post but just once, so you'll be able to work on another one at the same time.

We could make it like.. If you've gone through the long version of the Awakening once, the following times you do it again you can have it custom or the same. It'll save alot of time for you to work on plot, Nyar. The only character class that takes time is the Users when it comes to awakening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salmane

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:42 am

We could all awaken at the same time, but we meed to specifiy who helps who... and Hikuro is helping me along with chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:53 am

I could help with awakenings!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:34 am

Sounds good to me, Mad.

And if you all actually have people to save you right now, then let me know. Regardless, I'll most likely be making Braun's awakening in a few days. I like having breaks between them for myself and any others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:30 am

Nanami is next because she quit out of the event and want's a persona. So she's the next one after Salmane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 am

Sure. However, once this awakening with Salmane ends I'll be taking that time to finish off the quicker awakenings before I go into the next Persona-User awakening. So there will be a small waiting regardless for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 pm

If I might make a suggestion, what if you have two awakening Persona Users in the same area? As long as you put them in different parts of the map, it would still pose a challenge, and it might actually be somewhat interesting to see how their worlds conflict and collide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xombie

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:16 pm

We don't do more than one awakening at a time unless completely necessary. Considering Philemon has to research the character to make a proper awakening for it, and making multiple at one time while keeping the plot going at the same time, it's better not to overwhelm oneself especially when there's no rush to awaken. If two people want to awaken together, that's fine and could be done. As long as they give all the details of how it's going to happen to Philemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   Today at 9:27 am

Back to top Go down

So these Awakenings...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: General Information :: Updates and Announcements-
Jump to: