Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
After the Escape  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
After the Escape  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
After the Escape  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
After the Escape  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
After the Escape  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
After the Escape  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
After the Escape  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
After the Escape  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
After the Escape  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

After the Escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Sada left quite some time ago to the fact that whatever seemed to be happening, might have stopped happening. Maybe the demons seemed that they didn't have to listen to tamara anymore. She lost her alpha status, and then he was reduced to being weak once more. That sucked, for her at least. ".......tch..... not even a remnant?" Sada looked at his hand, wondering how great it would of been to still maintain even a  hint of the power he experienced with tamara. He wanted her, for all the wrong reasons. However, just like a Duracell battery, she's all used up, and probably either killed or taken away by the other zodiacs.

Sada wasn't sure why Charles allowed him to walk, Charles didnt even cuff sada, which surprised the man as well.  It's probably reverse psychology, trying to convince sada that his path is wrong. But Sada didn't believe so, he just had to know what he truly wanted, just like Aldred said. Charles was different from sada, he was probably more of a robot but felt and acted like more of a human than sada did. "I already know what i want..." Sada would say as he lit himself a cigarette.

But did he?

After the Escape  6f6f506aa74fc28ab7094b9ea1524d4b
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 pm

After the Escape  Tumblr_m0dxr2jUHg1r877bvo1_500

"Oh what tangled webs we weave. So much so that we get caught in them ourselves." Footsteps tapped the ground as Anat walked near Sada. She hunched over a nearby bench and sighed. She gave him a weary expression. "I think you like me feel useless huh? Like we don't really do anything? You remind me of how I used to be before I joined the boy." Anat hopped over and sat on the bench. Originally she had decided to pursue the group with Azami, but she then realized that she honestly didn't belong there. She didn't really belong at that fight with Tamara either. At this point she was just watching it all unfold. Did she even need to be here?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:12 pm

"What now......." That was the first thought in his head as he finished lighting the cigarette. It seemed to be a woman of some sort, but who really knew who the hell that was.  He could assume that he ran into someone strange, but the expression on her face was tiresome, a little similar to Sada as well for the time being. However, he was actually trying to plan his next move, he couldn't give up until he got what he wanted. He just needed to be calm. " Useless in a sense of what? To do something for someone or be useful for someone? If i feel bad about anything, its getting something i really wanted, and having to lose it just as quickly, but i will get it back. " He was annoyed, but he was determined. One thing that could of been seen as a mistake was giving him a taste  of real power. It was like a drug. "

"oi...woman.... "
Sada would offer her a cigarette if anything, it didn't matter if she refused. " as long as i breathe, there is something i can do... thats what i believe, because i only see the world through my eyes alone.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:18 pm

After the Escape  99dadac1798a

Anat shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever you want to interpret, that's what I mean." She ran a hand across her lips in thought. Sada seemed if nothing else, tenacious. She gave him a thin smile. "If that's what you believe. I don't exactly plan on leaving the islands tonight. When everyone resumes to their nonsense and violence, I will have to start acting. I am of the thirteen myself; perhaps we can journey together. You put too much faith into someone unpredictable; you don't even have to trust me. But I happen to recognize people that remind me of myself. I'm sympathetic towards them."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Trust is a strong word, i would rather say.... "Tolorate...." Sada would say as he took in a drag and blew out the smoke. He was less heated than he was before ,able to think alot more clearly. If she was a zodiac, then that means that she had power of some sort. Something that strong and relevant is bound to attract something, Sada was just looking for a way to take advantage of it. "YYou'rethe one whose putting faith in someone unpredictable if you are asking to travel with me. Don't have any expectations, also.... not sure what we have in common either. I want power... you have it.. there is a difference. " Other than that. " Say i do agree, what are ou planning to do, bore yourself to death? It's over, tamara lost. The majority of the demons probably fled as well, so what are you trying to do?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:56 pm

After the Escape  Ungo-5-1

"I used to be like you. Someone constantly after power. It was mostly because of force that I bonded with this little scrap of a boy." She smiled and walked near him, placing her hands over his cheeks, looking as though she planned to kiss him, but never got the actual kissing part. She smiled at him, as a strange scent from her flooded his nostrils, as though she was wearing strong perfume. "I didn't care for Tamara. She and I have different goals. I just want to see this world fixed, like I do every other world. But I want to have a little fun doing so. But with me at least you have some protection if something doesn't go your way. I don't want to see people get hurt for no reason after all."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:11 pm

"Oh ya? And what happened? If you was anything like me, you wouldn't give up. and you keep mentioning some boy, i don't know what you're talking about. " Though, the smell, it's very peculiar " Ahh...women....could your perfume be any stronger? *cough*." They always have to be so extra with their accessories, jewelry, and makeup. Though, this woman went the extra mile with her attitude. " This world.... fix it...... it sounds like a good idea. If there was anything to fix. Give humans power, they eat each other, in times of chaos, they step on each other. You know, you zodiacs must have some crazy faith if you think this world is still willing to fix after seeing all of that. " It was actually quite laughable, but at least they could back it up.

People get hurt because of their own desires. When you want something in life, you are naturally in the way of someone else. That's a reason, but it you want to tag along so badly, then come. Sada didnt care either way, he needed to either figure out which place wasn't boarded that he could enter. Not much he could do, besides hunt for azami, it was his only lead. "Speaking of with, Azami, i'm guessing the zodiacs are keeping tags? Know where she is right now?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:00 am

Anat tilts her head. You know, she really did just talk about him as though he was here, but she would always forget that he never was around when she was. "Maybe I shall let you meet him when we are done talking." When he mentioned how crazy the lot of them were, she breathed out to the side. "We'd never be who we were if we just gave up after seeing some bad stuff. We've seen far more than this. It's another day on the job for me. But with jobs comes company, and you'll find I am great at that."  When Sada asked about Azami though, she tilted her head. "I know where she is running around to. But I'm not sure if I should take you to her. Plan on betraying her? Cause if not, I will happily oblige, as long as you grovel and kiss my feet, and recognize my beauty."  She kept a straight face before chuckling. "Just kidding about the last part, but your honesty would be greatly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:27 am

"ahhhhh?!!! What? two of you?" SAda merely folded hims arms in an amusing tone.. "Ehh... if this is some sort of alternate personality thing, i'm not too sure...what are you..gemini or something? " He was making a guess at the zodiac or something of the sort. It it had someting to do with splitting into two people... Well.. whatever. " Sada would say with a shrug. Though, the questuion of betrayig her only made Sada laugh. "To betray someone, you must have some sort loyaly towards them right? I dont have any feelings towards that boring woman, but soetthing seems to be surrpounding her right now... and its the best chance towards finding what i really want if i stick close.. thats all. Shes not getting betrayed, because i hold no loyalty to anyone by myself. "

It was out of the question if Sada had to beg her for the location.

After the Escape  Summer_rain__kuroo_tetsurou_x_reader__by_icyfalls-d94egk1
"Oh, i just realized something... was you... expecting something from me... to do what you wanted in exchange? I only acknowledge desire and strength.... thats all you need in life, no?"

That was laughable. " If its any garuantee, im just around for the sake of my own agenda, if we end up wanting the same thing, ill cooperate. Though... if we wanted the same thing, i would want all of it... so what will you do? Deals off?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Anat chuckled. "You're sharp. Indeed I am. We get the strange nicknames all the time based off the stars, though we never call ourselves anything in particular as a group. But I don't need much from you. But..." she yawned. "I am sleepy, the night will be in full swing soon. You can talk to Adiyna now....sleep well." As she said it, she blew a kiss to him as her body began to grow smaller, her chest receding, and soon he would return to looking like the young boy others saw him before as. Adiyna would be on the floor, snoring, before he hiccupped and looked around the area, then at Sada. "Oh.....you're the one she kept talking to. I think she likes you if you got her to not calm down like that."

After the Escape  Tumblr_mnxfmyyInt1qmu7tko1_500

"Alright there oldie. You said you wanted to meet Azami? I can help, I want to talk to her a bit myself."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 pm

What the?" Sada would say questioningly as anat turned into a child of some sort. "I guess this makes you the other half....." Sada got rid of the cigarette and put the pack away, he wasn't fond of smoking around children. "She must like me if i calmed her down to do.... sorry if i don't understand your sentence, because i don't, but right now, this is more important. So lead the way shorty....." Sada would put his hands in his pocket and was prepared to follow this boy towards azami.

OOC: Following the kid to azami now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Escape    After the Escape  Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Escape
Page 1 of 1