Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]

Go down 
+9
BernAHoo
TheDeathNaught1
Ryugon
Telos
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Sosina
Xombie
Enigma
Moonie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Reiji chuckled when Selenus tried to defend himself. Was he that green behind the ears? Even she wasn't as foolish despite her recent failed endeavors. "If you think Demons don't have awareness about worth, you are way too stupid to be here. You probably earned that talk from him Mutt. But if it makes you feel any better, you can probably try stepping on them or rough 'em up even though we're all on their level." It was an obvious taunt, but Reiji had slouched over as though she hardly cared at all. The Terrorists seemed to all have some wild form of behavior, and letting that go to waste and pretending you were better than the Demons was laughable. Reiji had no intention to try and play it as though she was somehow smarter. Oh sure, humans were perhaps better, but in many respects they were worse than Demons. Humans did so much evil, either without a care about who viewed them, or behind falsehoods of joy and altruism. It was all a sick sick ploy to fulfill whatever needs they had. It came down to thrill, lust, greed, whatever the reason, Humans had too many reasons to do what they did, but it all boiled down to very few fundamental concepts. Demons on the other hand had little need to hide behind anything and did what they will for the same reasons. Unlike humans, they were hardly hypocritical. Reiji envied them in more ways than one.

When Selenus warned them about speaking, Reiji smiled beneath her mask. "I didn't say anything; it's not us you should worry about." She'd follow him sure, but she would lag behind slightly. If the others decided to follow, they would easily outpace her. She was in thought, watching the groups and gauging them. We had the self-righteous dog that talked a little too much, some girl that dressed in stupid pink clothes that could really use some blood and dirt to cover it, and some hooded freak that was unremarkable. At least the last one didn't bug her, but he wasn't particularly interesting. In fact, most of the weirdos were on another team, which bugged her. If she had the option she would have gone off on her own. But big ol' Phantom decided to get her acquainted with flesh and bones that just happened to also be people. Who even was the guy anyway? That was her biggest question at the moment. What did he know about the city beyond what was apparent that made him do all of this?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Well that fight was somewhat invigorating. And yikes, that electricity stings. Hmm? We have the wrong attitude towards demon-kind? ....huh. And he is also insulting us? ...wow. Is this like some sort of military psychology to break us down and get us into the necessary mentality? That seems a bit weird, but I guess it makes sense, since literally almost everything with supernatural powers is out to get us. Hmm, maybe I should try to engage in a conversation with a demon next time. I can heal myself and I believe that Nola has a revival skill of sorts... I just hope that demons don't like finishing people off when confronted with a whole group of people. And based on their whole supernatural schtick, allying some of them would probably be beneficial. I guess this is a case of the end justifies the means. *Groans* Oh my god, I can't believe i'm thinking like this. Anyway, I just hope that some of the other demons are rational.

Hmm, I don't think that Selenus is taking that comment from The Phantom well. "Sure thing, 'Ragnarok'" I think I noticed that little reference there. I remember his persona being Fenrir, and an old norse myth is that when Fenrir is released, it will be a sign of the coming of Ragnarok. "Don't worry 'Ragnarok', I wouldn't say something like that." And then I remember. I did say something like that. Frick. "Except for that one time of course." *Sigh* Stupid me, Stupid Selenus, and poor poor naïve Nola. That escapade cost both of us dignity, and made Nola cry. I do not want something like that to be repeated ever again. Well, looks like we are following Selenus through this place. Aaand we just passed by a group of demons. Huh, maybe later we should just try to interact with them. After all, going in guns blazing isn't the best strategy whatsoever, and getting demons on our side will probably be useful later on in our endeavours.

Aaand insult from the person who failed to pick that lock towards Selenus. Great. And it also seems that she has a mentality where we are all trash in a garbage bin. *Sigh* what people did I get stuck with now? She also doesn't seem to be optimistic at all. Pessimistic if anything I believe. I wonder what her life is like. Is she some sort of vagabond? Some person who was screwed over in the unfair game called life? A person who once wanted to do the right thing, now only fending for herself? ... *Sigh* I don't know if this is the time to be thinking of such things, but no matter how much I change through this, I will do my best to stay true to my true goal in all of this. To help people, no matter the circumstances. Egh, guess I also need to rethink my stance on Jack again.

Tatsui Kitao:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:28 am

Once the battle was over, her star staff disappeared gradually, fragmenting itself in the air. The demons were defeated quite easily by the quartet, leaving Brittany, or rather, Pretty Guardian B exultant at their victory. If normally she'd cheer on her party members, the Phantom's unsettling words left her thoughtful about...everything. She was indeed a Psyche Terrorist now, wasn't her? And from what she heard and saw...demons and Psyche Terrorists walk hand to hand. At least that's what the last night's experience told her. She crossed her arms, feeling a bit dumb now, and somewhat irritated at the possibility of having done something wrong when she thought to be the right option to fight the demons. What was she supposed to do, to make a contract with them??

As for the curious...creature who went by the name of "Ragnarok" and the girl dressed as a super heroine taken from some comic, B had nothing much to say in that respect, leaving them to their business. Sure, she could do as she always do, try and meddle in before it escalates into some bickering exchange. Luckily, it wasn't needed, leaving her to her own thoughts. She preferred to be silent for now, letting her steps guide her behind her companions, but still ahead the other female member of the group.

"Hm...perhaps...", she broke her quietness absentmindedly. "Perhaps he wants us to work with the demons. I dunno how he calls it, but, like, befriend them or something like that? Demons are sentient creatures, after all...", her voice trailed off. The mysterious masked man did mention their condition as Psyche Terrorists and how they shared similarities beyond their differences. That and her memory worked pretty well to recall the events from the Great Divide, something her somewhat naive mind would not bring back if Mr. Phantom had not specifically referred to it. Not the best memories she had from her childhood, but recalling the Doppelganger (or Beldr, as he liked to be called) and their interactions to humans made her remember they actually had notions of pride, worth, contrary to what Ragnarok was saying. In any way, she hoped her remarks would help shedding some light into the matter. Nothing against these people, but Brittany for sure would rather work with the ones she knew, and arrived with. Frogerio, Liam, Bernie... It's unfortunate they were separated by the Phantom's whims, and she could only hope they were fine without her. Specially Bernie.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:08 am

Promptly ignoring little miss loner's insults, Selenus would trudge on through the halls of the broken down dungeon, picking back up the thoughts of demons and intelligences. It seemed a little too coincidential that all demons he'd seen up until before the last battle were mindless killers. Sure, there were some that appeared to display the capability of forming coherent sentences (unlike the horse demon) but they all had still attacked him and his friends for no discernible reason. Since he didn't trust the government's or society's word on the true nature of demons, he'd normaly just chalk it up to demons being evil by nature. This time, however, that theory didn't seem to quite fit in anymore. Why did demons attack people? Was it instinct? Impulse? Were they trying to protect something?

...or did each demon have a reason of their own?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Reiji shrugged her shoulders as they walked. None of them seemed to offer anything except Short Skirt. "Naturally. They have a strength we don't get so easily. Exciting as all hell." She said, trailing behind as before and approaching the next destination. At the very least there was apparently a brain in that head of hers. She looked like a ditzy idol, for all she knew maybe she thought it was Halloween or something.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 5:55 pm

(Don't really have anything to think in character here. But whatevs.)

Tatsui Kitao:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:29 pm

"I know, right? I knew someone would understand! Though forming a contract with demons sounds, like, so wrong... If you come to think of it... It makes us accessary to whatever they do... hmmm...", she spoke to Miss Sloppy, since she clearly was the only one interested enough in conversing and providing any valuable insight in what the Phantom guy left as a hint.

Movement:

Last edited by Brittie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 2s19kc3

The group would arrive in a room that held a computer, and pass it was a locked door. This door's like seemed much more sophisticated than the last, and it seemed to directly correlate with the computer that sat upon a partially broken desk before them. Now came the next part of their training, and in regards to this, another team would take the floor to show their stuff when it came to hacking machinery. After all, everyone needed their chance at learning the basics to being the criminals of the city, correct?

"For this hacking experience, Team B will be taking the floor. It's your job to hack into that computer and unlock the door infront of you. If you fail, the alarm will sound and you'll be jumped by demons. Get it right, and you might just get some sort of prize." The Phantom spoke in his usual tone as the computer's screen flashed on for the member of Team B who would attempt to hack the machine.

Hacking:

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 Lzm6o

Four Attempts Left ::

010 TEST 01000 01100101 CONED 01101100 01101100
    01101111 00100000 01010111 01101111 01110010 011 FISHY 01100 011 FARE 00100 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 0
    1101111 00100000 01010111
    01101 RICH 111 01110010 01101100 01100100 01001000 01100101 01101100
    01101100 01101111 0010 LOAN 0000 01010111 01101111 0111 FAIR 0010 01101100 01100100

*Team B is taking the floor for the hack*
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:44 pm

As the group walked into the room with the computer Trinity tilted her head finally coming up with a name she preferred. Hearing the voice from the intercom she nodded a bit and stepped forwards to the computer and looking at the code she studied it a moment before looking over her shoulder "If you wish to call me anything...you may call Me Unison" she told the others, changing her voice using the training she had done most of her life, and giving her voice an echo like sound to it as well as making herself sound a bit older.

With that out of the way she looked back to the computer and started to look through the code once more before entering what she hoped would be the pass code.

hacking:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 9:51 pm

"Finally, a chance to shine! I- oh god...." Takeru thought, first excited, then mentally facepalming as he watched the ensuring events unfold.

The girl's codename was gleefully ironic, something that the other man pointed out due to how she acted without anyone else's consultation (although his language could have been a lot less harsher). Already, not even five minutes in, and already at their first puzzle, their teamwork was becoming virtually nonexistent.

"Mmm... indeed. Let's take a look though, shall we?" Twelve said, and he and Takeru walked over to where the girl was, looking over her shoulder at the computer screen as she typed in a password.

"Um... there's a difference between taking initiative, and being rude, which you are." Takeru said.

"You're being rude because you didn't even say you wanted to go up first, for starters, you just went right up there, and you have already used up a precious password attempt without consulting any of us first. I can understand if you want to show off, believe me, i've wanted to do that too, but in this case, we need to cooperate. You heard what the Phantom said. If we mess up, we get attacked by demons. That, and after that, I really don't think you should call yourself unison until you've earned it. You're being anything but that. Thus..." He began, speaking a voice loud enough for everybody in the room to hear, as well as with a significant amount of force behind it, courtesy of twelve, to make himself sound much more intimidating.

"... if you get this wrong, nobody else enters in a password until we all agree on one. Got that? Just because we have more than one attempt does not mean we should treat as a guess and check sort of thing if we don't have to. There maybe a clue here that none of us have figured out yet, and we shouldn't waste precious attempts until we do so. So to make it so, my persona here will not let anyone else touch that computer until it responds with an answer, and my previous conditions haven't been met." He added, summoning up twelve who proceeded to block the computer from her hands (and everybody else's, for that matter).

"And if you get it right, you need to explain what logic you used to arrive at that result. Either way, we need to learn to cooperate here, otherwise, we'll all suffer.  This applies to all of you as well, got it? That's why I was speaking loud enough for all of you to hear." He explained.

"I especially mean for you there." He said, turning his head as he pointed towards the one who insulted her.

"Call me what you will for taking charge like this, but in all honesty, while you seem the sort who's eager to kill things like mad, i'm sure even you have to admit I have a point. And no more insulting the others by calling them twerp, and such, either. Even if you are correct somewhat. There are nicer ways to inform people of such. We all need to work together, like it or not. Got it?" Takeru said, giving him a death glare the best he could.

Twelve, for his part, also gave an epic death glare to all to emphasize the seriousness of the situation as they waited tensely for the response the computer gave to the password entered.

"Oh, and that reminds me, for anyone who wasn't there the first time... call me Twelve." He added.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Hmph.The owl would crack her neck in her human guise. Looking at the commotion going on right now. Hey listen enough of this..."Fancy talk". Let's just focus on working together and getting out of this ok?The young hoo would remain with her arms folded, anyone who noticed her voice would probably find it surprising to notice the person with an "owl mask" and the suit was actually a woman, given none of her appearence really gave that away. Ugh. Let's not waste any time with this unnecessary bullshit, which of us is doing this, or are we all fine with this chick doing it?For future reference, don't rush in there so suddenly. The owl wasn't exactly annoyed right now, but she didn't want to dawdle around while there was stuff to be done. Referencing the last part of her sentence to the girl that walked ahead in order to attempt to hack.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:15 am

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 Lzm6o

Three Attempts Left ::

010 TEST 01000 01100101 CONED 01101100 01101100
    01101111 00100000 01010111 01101111 01110010 011 FISHY 01100 011 FARE 00100 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 0
    1101111 00100000 01010111
    01101 RICH 111 01110010 01101100 01100100 01001000 01100101 01101100
    01101100 01101111 0010 LOAN 0000 01010111 01101111 0111 FAIR 0010 01101100 01100100

2 Letters found in CONED can be found in the correct passphrase
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 am

Trinity listened to everyone as she made her educated guess, and upon seeing the response she simply nodded to herself, the man tried to get between her and the computer, but since the keyboard wasn't attached to the monitor she simply moved that and turned the monitor as well. Though she heard the criticism of her name she simple answered back "Some one had to try, so I simply stepped forward, considering the actions I had already seen this one take...." She gestured to Xombie "I didn't want them to simply try to smash the computer and thus prevent our progress....as for my name Unison has several meanings, including the situation of sound happening at the same time.." her echo voice seemed to answer that part of her name quite nicely.

Then there was the issue with the boy and his persona, he seemed to be trying to take charge but he hadn't taken the time to figure out every ones personality, already she knew there would be friction between him and Xombie. "As for you....your not the leader here, nether am I, trying to impose your own reasoning so suddenly with such a confrontational voice isn't going to help things or make you seem more important..." she said to him her voice annoyed, and the echo to her voice only amplifying the sound.

Moving once more to get a full view of the screen by turning it and moving the keyboard a bit she looked to the others "As for the rest of use sorry I didn't ask but at the same time things need to get done, not get stuck in deliberation I entered a pass code because the state of this requires that a probing attempt first to locate a clue...so I have done that, without information we wouldn't be able to even start considering what is needed, now we have the hint to lead us to the answer and the answer is as plain as day" Her voice had lost the annoyed tone as she looked to the screen and typed out the pass code.

With that done the only pawn out with her looked to the other person "Knave....Doth Thou Even HOIST!!!? Do not simply act as though Thou Hath Sovereignty over this Situation! Stand down and allow Our Lady to do her Deed with yon Contraption Also while that is being done Kindly Seal thy Charges Pie hole".

The Pawn seemed rather agitated however As she typed Trinity placed a hand on the Pawns shoulder "It is okay No harm was done, So no need to lash out with harsh words" her calm echo voice soothing her persona as she finally entered the pass code.

hacking:

strength:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next