Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:59 pm

"Hm? Ohhhhh the cellphone?" Granted the initial silence until she actually realized what Bernard was talking about, her eyes widened in light of the small hints the owl gave regarding her curiosity. "AH it's for people to talk. Like, when they can't talk face-to-face because we're too far apart, we use cellphones! As for language...hm..." Now this was the tricky one. Her eyes glanced upwards, thinking on a plausible explanation. In light of Bernie's confusion, she tried to come up with the easiest and most understandable words. "Hm, like, think of it like this. As a owl, you "hoo"...or whatever you call it. Dogs, you know, bark, right? And we, humans, speak. Now you can talk like a normal person too, so we both speak! Got it?"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 2:28 pm

The cellphone?Why do you humans always have all these weird devices, they make no sense and they just distract everybody. Whenever I fly around all I see is you humans staring at the screens!The hoo would offer an obligatory flap flap in response. So that is to talk, all I see is people playing these weird games, this one guy I saw playing a weird game called "pokemon go".Bernard would show a very confused, and very what the fuck expression. These humans sure enjoyed strange and unusual things. You know Brit. We have one word, we just say it in different ways to talk. This goes on for a while. Bernard would flap her wings once more.This is still very weird Brit. Very, very weird.

Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:05 am

"Uh...Pokémon Go is a fun game, okay? You know what, one day we'll play it together and I'll show you. Though I don't really need that game, I already have my pokémon right here", Brittany giggled, running one hand delicately over Bernard's head in an unpretentious caress. "Aw, are you confused? Don't be, you'll get the hang of it eventually. I never thought about it...but I guess being an owl that can suddenly talk like humans must be, like, really difficult to cope with. I mean, if I were to start communicating with animals, I guess it would mess up my head as well. ...now I wonder, if a Persona can enable an animal to speak, does it enable me to "hoo" like you too? Hmm...", one finger went mincingly to the chin as she pondered over the matter.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:35 pm

A game? You humans have very weird concepts of games, and fun. I tried playing one of those "games" in the computer you have in the house. Was very weird experience.Bernard would offer an obligatory flap flap while recollecting the hilarity that ensued when she had ganked takeru. Bernard would then hoo when she was pet by Brit in a sort of appreciative way. I am very confused, all this human stuff is so weird. Whatever, I guess it will take me some time to get used to this weird stuff then.With that, Bernard would continue to flap her wings and would noticeably cringe when Brit brought up the idea of hooing. Brit don't do it. I've seen what happens when the humans make animal noises, all it does is weird everyone out.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:22 pm

"Wait, what...?" In light of Bernard's sudden confession about her adventures in online gaming, Brittany stared at the little owl, not hiding how shocking it was to realize Bernard had been way more curious about humanity than she probably should. Posing both hands on her waist while bending over in a way owner would be face to face with the pet, the girl for sure looked indecisively amazed and angry. "So YOU were the one who spent my credit card on the online gaming, huh? What were you doing to my computer? Why didn't you ask me to play then? I was kind of wondering if my credit card had been cloned, but it was you all along!" The girl grinned, making it clear she was no longer holding any negative feelings towards the fact her card bills would come expensive this month, rather focusing on the fantastic aspect of the tale. An owl playing a multiplayer massive online game? How incredible is that?
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Well I had to entertain myself with something in this household, you humans do the strangest things in order to waste time. These weird flashing color "video games" are very interesting however.The young owl was clearly attempting to sound sophisticated with the way she described everything that the young hoo had encountered, almost as if she was a foreign alien just discovering humanity for the first time. Then again she technically was at this point. Except she was no alien, only a small white bird named bernard.

Hoo,Hoo. Hoo. The young owl would say. Simply making owl noises right now as she looked around the room. Why are you so fascinated, you humans get distracted so easily. The owl would comment as she'd flap her wings and do a cute ruffle of her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:36 pm

"Why, you ask? Because it's not everyday my pet makes expenses with my credit card on my name, that's why! I get that you're, like, so fascinated with the game and everything we, humans do, but you know, you can't steal my card and shop things on my name without telling me first, missy!" Though Brittany was not mad per se, she couldn't afford spending unnecessary amounts of money in superfluous matters, like gaming. Though she loved games, she had little hours of the day to dedicate herself to them, and other priorities like bills, food...regular consequences of adulthood. "How about next time you ASK me and we play together? Hm?" With a smile, she placed one finger on top of Bernie's beak. If Bernie wanted to play, she could teach her some time when they're both free...and also teach herself to leave the card out of Bernie's reach from now on.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Its not everyday a owl suddenly gains the ability to talk and do things that the humans do. I am truly a special case in that case.Bernard would simply flap her wings and then hoo afterwards, feeling rather special right now. Hm ok ok. I'll ask you BEFORE i buy things next time.I didn't buy much anyway. The hoo would simply flap her wings, while it was rather true that she did steal brits credit card, she did not actually buy too much with it in the first place.

When Brit poked Bernards beak however, the owl would simply hoo and rapidly flap her wings in response. Well ok, if you really want too next time.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 12:22 pm

"You didn't buy much? Ha, right!", Brittany raised an eyebrow sarcastically, looking at Bernard with suspicion. Please, she saw the credit card bills, she knew it There was this little hunch ticking inside of her, saying the owl wasn't being honest at all about this. Call it female intuition, or perhaps it's the rather motherly bond she shared with the bird. On a second thought...a wide grin curled her lips upwards, as if she just had the brightest idea ever. "You know, this is not bad. At all! Now I have a gaming partner for friday nights! Most of my friends aren't really into games and I'm, like, dying to play the new Street Fighter! Hey, you feel like trying now? Don't worry, Imma totally go easy on you since you're beginner. I'll even let you get joystick 1!"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:46 pm

Definently, I definently did not buy much.The owl simply flapped her wings back in response.I can imagine most of your friends aren't into games with who you are always around all the time. None of them look like they would touch this stuff, most of the people I see play video games have weird stereotypes or faces too. Why do humans always look strange based on their habits?The owl would simply flap her wings once more, contemplating it to be honest. A rather confusing topic.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:09 pm

"That's...true....", Brittany would retort back, mouth mildly open in surprise as she realized that, yes, her "friends" either from school or her work weren't the gamer type. In fact, she was the only one who could be classified as a gamer, and that is, if she had enough time to dedicate to it. Regardless, she stared at Bernie, amazed at the owl's analytic abilities. Is that something innate to all owls? "You know, I never thought about it...Perhaps it's their own way of recognizing each other? Like, by appearance. You can tell a lot by someone's appearance, though not everything. Maybe just the basics. Like the guys who are into games, they're mostly wearing glasses, you know, that thing they put into their faces in front of their eyes... They also have a bad taste for clothes and they are usually ugly." Futile remarks? Maybe. But was she lying? "Hey, Bernie, what do you think I'm into judging by the way I look?"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Bernard would flap her wings oncea gain, as she simply looked at brit for a moment and then thought. Humans were truly strange and sometimes retarded creatures. With us owls, you can't even tell. Then again we don't do the things you humans do at all. I think your into grooming yourself, I mean you take care of yourself better than most of the humans these days and stand out.Bernard would then flap once more. Simply commenting.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:03 pm

"Oh, that goes without saying! Duh!", a light-hearted chuckle followed, with Brittany rolling her eyes a bit in amusement. "So, are you still up for the videogame match? You haven't responded to me, missy! You scared? Don't chicken out now! ...wait, is that offensive to owls? Being called a chicken, you know... Oh my gosh!", the girl gasped realizing the wrong in her humorous banter, being quick to place one hand in front of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 11:09 am

Well ok then brit.The owl would begin to flap about right now, why it would be hard to tell at the moment. Sure Hoo. Most of these humans are very bad at these games. They keep screaming whenever they die or something in them, is that a common sound humans are supposed to make?With that, Bernard would go off with brit to do whatever.

[ENDING THIS topic finally]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Brittany Wilson of the Sun and Bernard of the Devil have ranked their Social Link to Rank 3...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2