Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Like Mother Like Son [Raina]
Today at 8:29 pm by Grantus

» Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]
Today at 6:36 pm by Gabe

» Queen Bee [Mission Topic]
Today at 6:20 pm by Grantus

» Crossing the Muses [Daichi]
Today at 5:44 pm by Daichi

» Rat Kings [Telos]
Today at 5:33 pm by Shadow King

» Sobering Up (Gabe/Moonie)
Today at 5:30 pm by Gabe

» A Suprising Cup [Blaez]
Today at 4:27 pm by GioGio

» Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Today at 4:11 pm by TheDeathNaught1

» Operation Cupid: Setting Two Grumpies Together [Blaez/Gio]
Today at 4:06 pm by Shunny

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:59 pm

"Hm? Ohhhhh the cellphone?" Granted the initial silence until she actually realized what Bernard was talking about, her eyes widened in light of the small hints the owl gave regarding her curiosity. "AH it's for people to talk. Like, when they can't talk face-to-face because we're too far apart, we use cellphones! As for language...hm..." Now this was the tricky one. Her eyes glanced upwards, thinking on a plausible explanation. In light of Bernie's confusion, she tried to come up with the easiest and most understandable words. "Hm, like, think of it like this. As a owl, you "hoo"...or whatever you call it. Dogs, you know, bark, right? And we, humans, speak. Now you can talk like a normal person too, so we both speak! Got it?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bernadette

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:28 am

The cellphone?Why do you humans always have all these weird devices, they make no sense and they just distract everybody. Whenever I fly around all I see is you humans staring at the screens!The hoo would offer an obligatory flap flap in response. So that is to talk, all I see is people playing these weird games, this one guy I saw playing a weird game called "pokemon go".Bernard would show a very confused, and very what the fuck expression. These humans sure enjoyed strange and unusual things. You know Brit. We have one word, we just say it in different ways to talk. This goes on for a while. Bernard would flap her wings once more.This is still very weird Brit. Very, very weird.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:05 am

"Uh...Pokémon Go is a fun game, okay? You know what, one day we'll play it together and I'll show you. Though I don't really need that game, I already have my pokémon right here", Brittany giggled, running one hand delicately over Bernard's head in an unpretentious caress. "Aw, are you confused? Don't be, you'll get the hang of it eventually. I never thought about it...but I guess being an owl that can suddenly talk like humans must be, like, really difficult to cope with. I mean, if I were to start communicating with animals, I guess it would mess up my head as well. ...now I wonder, if a Persona can enable an animal to speak, does it enable me to "hoo" like you too? Hmm...", one finger went mincingly to the chin as she pondered over the matter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bernadette

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 am

A game? You humans have very weird concepts of games, and fun. I tried playing one of those "games" in the computer you have in the house. Was very weird experience.Bernard would offer an obligatory flap flap while recollecting the hilarity that ensued when she had ganked takeru. Bernard would then hoo when she was pet by Brit in a sort of appreciative way. I am very confused, all this human stuff is so weird. Whatever, I guess it will take me some time to get used to this weird stuff then.With that, Bernard would continue to flap her wings and would noticeably cringe when Brit brought up the idea of hooing. Brit don't do it. I've seen what happens when the humans make animal noises, all it does is weird everyone out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am

"Wait, what...?" In light of Bernard's sudden confession about her adventures in online gaming, Brittany stared at the little owl, not hiding how shocking it was to realize Bernard had been way more curious about humanity than she probably should. Posing both hands on her waist while bending over in a way owner would be face to face with the pet, the girl for sure looked indecisively amazed and angry. "So YOU were the one who spent my credit card on the online gaming, huh? What were you doing to my computer? Why didn't you ask me to play then? I was kind of wondering if my credit card had been cloned, but it was you all along!" The girl grinned, making it clear she was no longer holding any negative feelings towards the fact her card bills would come expensive this month, rather focusing on the fantastic aspect of the tale. An owl playing a multiplayer massive online game? How incredible is that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   Today at 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2