Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] Empty
PostSubject: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:45 pm

It was a regular day...

The owl was looking out the window, at the sights of Endymion. So much had changed int his owls life recently, the development of this odd thing called a persona. She was inside of the apartment of her owner Brittney, and was alone at the moment carefully thinking about...Her existance actually.

What purpose did an owl have in life?What was she meant to do? Bernadette was merely a predatory bird that was domesticated and brought in, nothing really big in her life beyond the loss of her entire family which stung. To make matters worse the pet store had confused her for a guy on the contrary.

Now....She was a lone owl living in this woman's apartment, who appeared to have some unusual odd ass friends. What was she going to do now that she could talk...Could live, could live a life no other owl out there was capable of. Who was that unusual man from the night before and just what did she even discover?It was confusing really, and a plethora of emotions had hit the owl. Bernadette would continue to look out torwards Endymion from the window, closed of course due to her being incapable of actually opening it.

Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:21 am

Last night's impressions were still quite vivid in Brittany's mind, but at the same time, it all seemed like a dream. Her birth as a Psyche Terrorist, the fight with the demons, the arrival of this ego manifestation that goes by the name of Persona, the excitement of not being so powerless against the threat of demons...and then the changes in Bernard. The owl had followed her owner to the meeting with the Reporter, and since then Brittany could tell she wasn't the same. For starters, they could actually converse this time. Not like previously, when Brit spoke in fiery monologues pretending Bernie could actually understand her; the owl now had the true ability to speak human language and she seemed to be rather eloquent at it. But...more than that, Bernie had developed an ego of her own. A Persona. It was an inner part of her Brittany didn't understand for obvious reasons. Did Bernie hear any voices inside her head the moment she awakened? The girl could only wonder.

Wonder why's it that she's staring so fixedly outside the window. Did she want to fly away or something? If so, Brittany could open the window for her. "Bernard? Are you there...?", she had said previously they would talk about it last night, but the conversation never happened (it didn't help that she was hella tired and just threw herself on the couch, quickly dozing off into a deep sleep). Rubbing her left eye with one hand, the girl walked over to the owl. What were the owl's thoughts? Does an animal think? Perhaps so, perhaps not, but...if an animal can summon a Persona, it means it has to think, right? All in all, while awkwardly in silence, Brittany decided to open the window for her little bird. The chill breeze quickly entered the apartment and swayed a few of her hair strands out of place. "...now it's better this way, isn't it? You're free to fly, but don't go too far off!"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:23 pm

She hood, and she hood. An owl surprisingly out of all things was capable of thinking rather deeply, as her existance had been influenced by the fact that now she had obtained a persona, and was capable of things just about no household bird was ever capable of. How far would this go though was the true question. Upon her owner walking in, Bernard only hood in response it seemed, carefully looking out the window curious about everything. However when Brit appeared to open the window, Bernard wouldn't move or anything and would flap her wings are Brit, turning around and now flapping at her. ...I don't wanna fly.

The owl sounded dejected and really didn't seem to want to just run outside or anything of that sort, but why though?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:06 pm

"Oh my Gosh!", Brittany gasped as Bernard spoke once again, her hands going to her mouth in a complete display of shock. "...that wasn't a dream, you really are capable of talking..." She lowered her head down to Bernard's level, being very close to her at the same time the girl's hazel eyes fixed on her pet's, ignoring any possible distress emotions Bernard harbored at the moment. Not that she was an inattentive owner; she simply was more focused on the fact Bernard was...acting as a human. "...why? You never spoke before and...and now... Is it because you have a Persona now?"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Brit. The owl said with a slightly annoyed tone. I don't know, but ever since that night now I have this freaking weird thing in me that lets me hurt things.The owl seemed slightly frustrated if anything, as the owl would hoo and then flap her wings a bit rapidly. It was rather unusual for an owl in any wavelength form or way to develop this thing called a persona, maybe this set the stage for people to write stories about the owl and her existance, and maybe ship her with someone else as they put it. Human sure as hell tended to be very f**ing weird people sometimes. Listen Brit. This is rather unusual, I get it, but now I can talk like you people do?Ok?The owl looked carefully at brit and simply hood at her afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 am

Brittany's expression was slowly changing...her jaw dropped didn't return to a more composed demonstration of surprise, though. However, her lips agape started to change its shape and gradually curl into a distinct kind of emotion. "You can speeeeeak! Oh my Gosh, you can so totally speak right now, that was not my imagination!!", Brittany said with a squeal, quickly grabbing the owl's (not so) tiny body in her hands and bringing the animal close to her body, in an unpretentious hug. "That's so cool! Do you know what that means? We can chat now! ...actually, we used to chat before, but now you can, like, respond to things I tell you instead of leaving me speaking to the walls! Okay, I know it wasn't, like, your fault, but...aaaaaaaah!!" At this point, the always so giggly girl held Bernard's body close to her face, rubbing her cheeks against the owl's fluffy feathers, ignoring some possible discomfort her effusive demeanor would cause to Bernard.

Last edited by Brittie on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:28 pm

The owl sighed at the fact that her owner seemed to be more preoccupied and excited at how the owl was capable of talking rather than more so concerned with the owls actual problems at the moment. mmmmmm....The owl simply said as she was suddenly grabbed by Brit and then hugged by her. The owl would merely hoo at the moment for now as she was crushed against Brits body. Brit can you uh... Relax? I think we got something more important to worry about. The owl was uncomfortably smothered and snuggled by brit, at the moment she really did not seem to be in the mood for any of this.

In fact, the owls face was clearly one that was ready to spit venom at the moment and her tone would sound annoyed if Brit were to pay attention when she spoke. I think something better to worry about is....Why I can talk?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:20 pm

"Oh? Relax? Okay, hmmm..." To be frank, Brittany didn't know the answer. As she put the owl back to the window's parapet, her face slowly tweaked from the excitable personality to a more...thoughtful expression. "I...don't know? Like, you begun talking after your Persona got summoned, just like the rest of us. I mean, you never talked before that, so it has to be related to when we summoned our powers that night...right? But..." Just like before, Brittany lowered her upper body so she could be on the same level as Bernie, but differently from before, she had no intention to propose physical proximity once she acknowledged it was somewhat bothersome for the avian. "Do you feel different? I mean...different from when you couldn't speak like we, humans, do. So...do you?"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:33 am

Yes relax. I was about to peck you humph. The owl would hoo and appear rather annoyed right now at that, I guess that weird thingy lets me talk now then. I think I can get it out now.The owl would try, and get incredibly frustrated attempting to summon it, if Brit were to look at Bernard right now. She would see simply an owl hooing around and making unusually frustrated faces as if they were concentrating. Trying to evoke some sembalance of a persona.

After a few tries though, Bernard had stopped and would sigh to herself. Well fuck that isn't working. I don't know how to feel Brit, it's so weird to be able to talk. You humans have so many weird words in your language too!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 6:24 pm

"Bernie! I didn't teach you this language, little boy...actually, girl...girl owl! I'll wash your mouth, I mean, beak with soap next time I hear such language! Have you ever heard me curse like that?", Brittany said, in a well humored scolding session. Of course she wasn't mad with Bernard at all, if her snicker wasn't a giveaway, then her next words for sure would be. "Don't worry, you'll totally get the hang of it eventually! But don't go around talking in front of others! I mean, it's okay here in our apartment, no one can hear us, but outside, no! Can you promise me that?", she said, using one finger to caress the back of the owl's tiny head.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 3:52 pm

You didn't, but you humans still use that language.A simple ruffle of her feathers came out as the small young owl would hoo and look around her. Nothing interesting laid inside the room and she simply was just not sure if she wanted to do anything today either. She was a nocturnal creature and certainly not one that was active during the day time. Don't get that soap you humans use near me!It's suffocating-waitIcan'tsmell...It was as if Bernard had become dense for a moment and the owl had just realized "oh wow, I can't actually smell things". Birds such as her were utterly incapable of smelling things or being able to discern scents in any way.Ok Ok I get it. I won't go talking to people.Bernard simply murmured to herself, as she giggled on the inside and preformed her own recollection of the events earlier that day. Already the owl had taken risks and talked to other people.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 pm

"Well...", the girl blinked a few times, thinking over what Bernie has just said, in a mix of amusement and amazement. "That's actually...true... Some people really use those words. You know what thrills me? How do you know that? What kind of people are you getting involved with, little girl? They didn't say anything bad like that to you, did they?", she narrowed her eyes in a suspicious manner, getting her face closer and closer to Bernard, inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:27 am

Hoo, hoo, hoo. The owl would continuously hoo as Brittney spoke. I fly around the city, of course I'm going to hear people talk like that. Did you forget how owls have really really good hearing? We can hear alot of things most humans or other animals could not in the first place. It is not difficult for me to listen to the stupidity of most peoples day to day lives....Bernard would pause for a minute. ...and the language they use too.An obligatory flap of the wings would occur, as Bernard would get confused upon Brittney getting really close to her face. Unfortunately however, that triggered something. As the young hoo would begin to make an unusual noise and suddenly sneeze directly downwards. Contrary to popular belief, an owl was actually capable of sneezing under certain circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:36 pm

"...hm...", the girl's gaze shifted to a different direction, lost in thoughts for some time. Her eyes glanced upwards, then to the sides...until the amber iris returned to Bernadette, expressing the best of Brittany's curiosity. "Wait, missy, how do YOU know your hearing is better than most animals? Do you even talk to them or something? I mean, I figure you can only speak owl language, you can't speak like, you know, dog language or something...or can you? Is that how animals work? They can all converse with each other? But didn't someone say humans are also a type of animal?"
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Bernard offered an obligatorily flap flap to Brittney, as she would look around the room. To be honest everything was viewed in a new lime light to her. Brit why do you humans use that weird device you always have your heads in, the one with the flashing lights that makes strange noises to make you pick it up.The owl was rather curious about what the fuck a cellphone was, and why these damn normies I mean humans actually used it.I noticed that about my hearing when I react to things easier, most animals or people don't turn their heads to look in certain directions that I do. I notice the littlest things. In a sense, it was like Bernard was perfectly capable of observing and spying on people, almost without them being capable of noticing it whatsoever.

You humans have weird words, what is this language, what is owl language. I have a language?I just hoo!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]   When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit] Empty

Back to top Go down

When a Hoo Hoos.[Brit]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next