Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Of piano's and poems.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryugon

Ryugon

Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:36 am

~ ...Hm? ~ The red haired turned to him, clueless of his doubt about continuing the subject. After all, he had already declared his love so blatantly that it didn't seem like the type to hide things that much. ~ C'mon, tell me. You already started, and I'm here to hear ya, anyways. ~ It was a valid point after all, since they met Liam has been listening to Takeru in more than one way.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:51 am

"... alright. The thing is... while there are bits and pieces... I can't recall anything to do with her from the point of which she became a cadet. Nothing definite. But there are... rather vivid nightmares about that time." He began.
"The worst part is that they aren't bloody or anything... it's just her yelling at me with the cruelest expression on her face. They always start the same way, too." He said.
"They always start with me doing something wrong that would normally be so minor, most would have ignored it. But eventually, she calls me aside afterwards and then...then..."he said, beginning to shudder upon remembering some of them, clutching his head as if in pain.
" ... it starts. She starts yelling, and though I can't remember, it's with a fury and scorn that I didn't think were possible. The worst one, however, was last night's., which was incredibly vivid. In it, she. .. she.." he said, shaking.
"...she hit me with a rock... one of sizable length... and then... and then... I... can't remember the rest, but I think that was a memory. A memory of when we broke up...." he said, finally managing to pull himself together. 
"What could be so bad that I would repress it?" He asked himself under his breath.
"I don't conside telling anyone about it because it could be just that. Just dreams. But then again..." he said, shrugging.
"It might have been true after all." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:50 am

Liam's expressions kept getting more alarmed with what the boy was telling, but he sure took his time to evaluate the situation and to find the better course of action. He rubbed his chin before talking anything, but tried to give his best advice in the matter. ~ Well, that is indeed a confusing dream or a very painful memory to remember... Generally the brain suppresses memories like those ones if the outcome wasn't the best. ~ He stopped for a moment, almost aware of his own situation and the fact that he didn't remember a lot of things himself from some events. ~ I think hitting you with a rock is already a foreshadowing of the rest, no? Maybe searching for her is not the best course of action if your dreams are more than that after all if she was aggressive on you over nothing like just small thing on a relationship that's already a really big deal, Takeru. She could do even worse to you now, y'know... ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:42 am

"Yeah... I know. Some things better left unknown, and all of that." Takeru said. "But... I get the feeling she wasn't always like that, either. Those good memories I have of her are enough proof of that to me." He added, upon thinking about what memories he had of her.

At that moment, he felt his head hurt, and he saw the world waver before him, and he momentarily winced in pain. It felt like something in his mind wanted to come free badly, and yet at the same time, it was being suppressed just as badly, the strain beginning to affect his state of consciousness.

Not wanting to worry Liam in the event he possibly collapsed by telling him what just happened, he decided to leave so that he could go get some rest. "Hopefully, i'll be able to make it home before anything happens." he thought.

"Um... I think I should go now. It's getting kind of late, don't you think? I'll call you up again sometime the next" He said, cheerfully waving goodbye the best he could as the strain seemed to get worse, and worse, his words seeming even more distant and incoherent to him as he did so.

As he exited the door, he began to finally falter, taking a couple of steps before he felt himself begin to collapse.
"Ah... shit." He muttered to himself, the last thing he said before it all went black for him.

He didn't wake up for several hours, and when he did, he was back in the concert hall, now totally empty, lying on a set of chairs.
"What the...?" He asked himself, as he cradled his head, moaning slightly as he did so. "Crap. I must've collapsed... but how did I end up back in here? I could've sworn I collapsed outside though..." he muttered.

"Did Liam find me and bring me back here...? I should call him sometime to find out... and thank him." he thought to himself, finding himself blushing slightly at the thought of Liam carrying him unconscious bridal style and then... and then...
"W-what? N-no! Stupid imagination! AUGGH! Need! To! Focus! Must! Shift! Mental! Thoughts! MECHAS! ANIME! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" he thought, shaking his head to disrupt that (heavily romantic, and homoerotic imagery dripping) mental image.

At that moment, a single phrase flashed through his head:
"I am ----- -------. Nice to meet you, Takeru!" It said, in a light, cheery, and clearly feminine, voice.

"Holy crap. I think... I think I just remembered her voice." He said to himself, about to cheer...
... And then he realized that two words in it were blacked out in the phrase. Two very important words that were almost infinitely more valuable, when he thought about what was said in the phrase.
Her name.

"AUGGGHHH! WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER?!?!?!?!" He shouted in frustration, as try as he might, he couldn't unscramble the bit that had been blacked out. He tried for several minutes before finally giving up, and sighed.
"Well... at least I remember her voice. And the strain's gone too..." he muttered, glad he had at least had something of a start now.
"I should just head home. I can think more there... and it'll be more comfortable." He thought. He exited the concert hall after cleaning up the area where had been laid down at, then began to head home.

He had almost made it home when a sudden thought occurred to him.
Something he had forgotten about in the whirlwind of events up to this point.
The thing that had probably kickstarted this whole mess.
"Wait.... what happened to the poem I brought to show him?" he thought to himself as he began to open the door.
Then it hit him. Hard.

"Wait... DAMMIT! I forgot it!" He exclaimed, cursing himself mentally for leaving it behind for several minutes.
"Aw... crap. Oh well... at least that was a copy, not the original..." He muttered to himself, and sighed as he walked inside to contemplate the events of what had occurred...

Exit. Mission Complete. Grade: B. Impressive. Soundtrack will not be used for technical reasons involving recovery of mental facilities.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Liam O'Neill of Temperance and Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant have strengthened their bond to Rank 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of piano's and poems.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2