Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Of piano's and poems. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Of piano's and poems. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Of piano's and poems. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Of piano's and poems. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Of piano's and poems. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Of piano's and poems. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Of piano's and poems. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Of piano's and poems. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Of piano's and poems. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Of piano's and poems.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Of piano's and poems. Empty
PostSubject: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Takeru had called up Liam earlier that day to meet at the concert hall, and was waiting for him to show up.
Writing something on a piece of paper, he left it there, and decided to place it in view where Liam would see it.
This was something of a test, you see.
"I wrote one of my poems down there, and left on the floor where Liam will see it. Now, my name is on it. When he finds (and inevitably reads it), he'll do one of three things:
A.) Keep it to himself.
B.) Say something about it to me
C.) Mock me for it.
If he does a or b, that's good. It means I can trust him.
On the other hand if he picks C, well... eh. I'll see what happens from there (although I hope he doesn't do C, though)." He thought.

The paper itself in question, read:
Rememberance:
What do I remember? Of her?
Well, certainly the days.
The days I spent with her.
The best of days, the worst of days.
She was by my side, always.
That is my rememberance.

Now all he had to do... was wait.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:43 pm

Liam received a call from Telos too meet up again in Suzie Q, and as he was not doing anything at the moment, he just dropped by to see the young pianist. It was surprising to him to see that the place they have agreed to meet up was empty and rather then someone, he found a piece of paper. ~ Huh, so he is in love... ~ Was the first thing that escaped his lips when he read what was written there. It was not common on the red haired environments to see poems, and the only place where he remembered about them was in his old school when the boys would write that to send to the girls they liked and vice versa. He thought about letting it in place, after all it could be something too personal and he would come back soon to meet him, so maybe that was the best option?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:49 pm

"Did he notice it yet? If he did,  it's probably... A." Takeru thought. 
"Hey Liam! Perfect timing!" Takeru said.
"Here. Listen to this!" He said, and began to play the Notes of Scarborough Fair. He wasn't sure Liam would recognize it, but he played it with perfection fit for the gods anyway, only ceasing once he finished.
"So... how was that?" He asked him.
"Wait... what do you have in your hand,  there?" He said, upon noticing the piece of paper in Liam's hand, careful not to let slip anything that might give it away.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:37 am

~ O-oh Hey! ~ He didn't even had time to react properly to the guy appearing, much less get the paper of off his own hands when he started playing. Yes, that memory... that was a song from a long time ago. His music teacher was a kind lad who was training herself, and that brought back memories of her executing this piece on his fancy household of the old days. The only thing that took him out of this past he has long forgotten was the question about the paper. ~ Oh yeah, I think you lost this. ~ He moved closer to the piano and rested the paper on in, like he hadn't read anything. That was for the best, anyways. It was not for him.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:32 pm

"Hm? Oh yeah. Thanks. You probably read it though... didn't you?" Takeru said, with absolutely no embarrassment whatsoever.
"What? Don't worry! I'm not mad... if you did, the tell me... what did you think about it?" He asked him, at this point, dropping the ruse. It was no longer needed, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:51 am

~ Uh... ~ He scratched his head, visually embarrassed. He didn't mean to read that and now was caught on the act, but the boy seemed really eager for an opinion. Maybe he wasn't secure about his own poem? Liam thought it would be good to give him an encouraging nod, even if he didn't really discussed the contents of the poem itself. ~ I think that the girl who receives this poem is going to be really happy about it, y'know? ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 2:32 am

Takeru smiled. 
"That's good. Very good. He did option A when I asked him. That means... I can proceed with THAT plan one step further." He said.
"Oh... that's nice. Real nice. Personally... the girl this was meant for? I can't remember her face. Or her name. Hell... I can't remember much about her at all..." he said, a wistful look on his face.
"All I can remember is that we really seemed to be happy together... but I can't remember why we split. I think she's a cadet now, from what I can piece together, so... yeah..." he said,  slightly embarrassed. 
"Honestly? I'm afraid to investigate further... and now, well... I'd like to solve it, but without even a name or face to go by... it's a dead end. Sad, huh? The woman I love, and I can't even remember her name... Maybe I should just give up already." he said, laughing sadly.
"I mean... Even If I FIND her... Then what? She's a cadet! The elite! And me? I'm just some average Joe." He said, with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:49 am

So he was really in love, huh. And now the ginger man knew practically a lot about that. He heard everything in silence and pondered for a while, thinking about the unlikeliness of a younger boy like Takeru having this kind of love. He sure was born in the wrong times as he would fit the bohemian poetry scene quite nicely with his way of describing the events and how things happened for him and how he seemed to suffer and do poems about it. Give this kid some few years and he'll turn out to be a melancholic songwriter for sure. He almost laughed about it too as destiny played around with the irony of him asking a Psyche terrorist for help to find a Cadet he surely never seen, at least not this guys age. ~ Well... I'm afraid I can't help you with that, I mean... I do frequent the same school as the Cadets, but even there they are separated from us. ~ He adjusted his hair before giving a condescending smile to him. ~ But y'know how It is with love... You will eventually find a way! ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:45 am

"Eh, exactly. And don't give me that condescending look." He said, sighing.
"Y'know, it's funny. Even now, every time I play Scarborough fair, I can't help but think of her... heh. i suppose it fits, in a way." he remarked.
" The song is about two lovers trying to accomplish impossible tasks for the other at scarborough fair. I suppose this is mine: Find her without a face, or a name, in a different social class." He said, explaining.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:10 am

~ Y'know, that's the only thing I can do right now. ~ Liam shrugged a little, crossing his arms and leaned on the piano. ~ It sure does by what you said, but you have to start moving. Better to play it for her than remembering her, huh? ~ He nodded to his own statement, before proceeding with what was on his mind. ~ But asking around for her wouldn't be so hard, Cadets are there to help the population, no? That could make things easier. ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:17 am

"Yeah... and how am I supposed to go around asking? No name, no face, remember?" He said, snarkily. "And what am I supposed to say even if I did? She's a friend of mine? I can't remember why we split either! For all I know, we parted on bad terms!" He said angrily before cooling off.
"Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean to speak to you like that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:47 am

The man raised a brow about the boy's sudden impatience, but did lose his cool. What was more curious to him was something else. ~ So... How did you fall in love with someone you don't even know how it looks like...? Did you talk only by the phone or she made your head spin so hard you forgot her? ~ He laughed at his statement, making that his way of accepting his sorry.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 5:12 am

"Very funny." Takeru said, sighing.
"Well... let's see... from what I can recall... it was about a year after the great divide, when I was in 6th grade." He said.
"I guess we must've met sometime around there, talked and started dating a few weeks later... according to what i can recall. We must've really hit it off... my parents said they met her only met her once, and it was about that time too, but she brought out the best in me..." he said, thinking back.
"Ah memories...." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:26 am

Liam turned his head to the side slightly as he heard the words the boys spoke, staying in thought for a moment. Wasn't Takeru a lot younger than him? Did he date at such a younger age? The head- haired haven't even had a proper kiss up until now and the boy was already suffering? ~ I guess it was really an important love that you could remember it being so young, huh... ~ He didn't want to be insensible, but wasn't him being a little over dramatic? ~ Memories are dangerous things sometimes... ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:45 pm

"Yeah... they can be... yeah. I suppose it was important, and yet... no, never mind." He said, deciding that now was not the time to mention how he had  recently began to have vivid nightmares about her that seemed too realistic to just be the byproduct of imagination...
"It's either that, or you're overthinking it again." Twelve said.
"Shut up. I don't think he needs to know about those nightmares yet. And what if it really does turn out to be just a dream? Then i'm  a liar... again." Takeru responded mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of piano's and poems.   Of piano's and poems. Empty

Back to top Go down

Of piano's and poems.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next