Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blaez

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:33 pm

"Now that i can see it up close your dragon looks like shit. But you don't have to worry about that, i'm going to destroy it... Your face, that is."

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Danielle looked down at Kalyan for a brief moment... It was a bit doscouraging seeing him being so distant... What exactly had Zant done to him? She'd kneel down by his side, , lifting his chin up just enough for him to see her face. She tried her best to not look worried, but in this moment, it was tough for her to keep that face up. "Kalyan... What happened to you...?" This was so not like him at all. With a little bit of effort, she tried to make him at least stand up on his own, two feet. If need be, she'd lend her own shoulder as support, before she finally turned to face Enoch again. "This one's for you, my friend." As her initial persona vanished, before she raised her evoker.

"DIAFOTISMOS!"

The valiant knight with a spear rose from her soul in a magificent display of smoke and fire. The shining, long lance pointing at Enoch, Diafotismos stared at it's new adversary with a pair of unreadable, yellow eyes, as Danielle and the persona seemed to crackle with energy. "Brace yourself, Enoch. This might sting more than just a little."
Danielle Brooks:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:18 am

"From what I see all that is happening is that you all can't seem to do much on your own without Half-Gods and Outliers helping you. I don't think you're as wise as you think." As he spoke, a strange visage seemed to wash over him, and his body began to stretch. It took only a couple seconds, but soon his body would be almost pulling itself apart from one another, until two Enochs stood before them. Both of them wielded the blue blades, as well as a second blue dragon of aqua appearing behind him.

Enoch:

Enoch Double:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:48 pm

''Right.'' So you say. It's not like he had been speaking Russian or something, but okay. Still, Sharaku found it mildly amusing that the guy who was expecting everyone else to listen to him right off the bat even with the potentially questionable actions was giving the excuse that he found something hard to understand himself as a retort. As if he himself hadn't been uber confusing most of the time. ''I wasn't even the one speaking the most at that moment, but have it your way.'' He didn't care for Dio's poking enough either way, and if it was really about talking people's heads off, Nozomi had said much more than him back there to boot. ''Don't know if getting used to this is a good thing....'' Even though Oki perhaps had a point. Still, this was only the second time, right? Maybe it wouldn't happen again, and if it did, then Azores must have really bad luck.

''And what normal person can? A few people who happen to be at the right location don't reflect an entire world, do they?'' Besides, they were facing not exactly normal people, were they? So what was Enoch trying to prove here? ''You talk as if that held much weight. Aren't you yourselves pretty much outliers in our world? And I doubt Yufosa is just a normal human, so you saying we are the only ones relying on outside help and Godly beings is not all that true. Who gave you guys the right to invade and look down upon others anyway?'' Marching into a territory that doesn't even belong to you and claiming the ones defending it are the ones making use of foreign forces is rather hypocritical, isn't it?

[spoiler="Samael"]Level 3
HP: 250
SP: 217 - 20 = 197
PEnd: 20%
MEnd: 16%
Ppstr: 110
Pmstr: 80
Dx: 71
Lk: 98

Emperor Arcana Boost : +15% in Strike Skills

Masukukaja - Turn 2

Switching to Sraosha (Strengths: Light, Darkness /Weaknesses: Wind, Earth)

Action:

Passives:

Miss/Hit/Crit Chance:

Sharaku:

Phoenix : TBA : TBA : TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:28 pm

"yeesh... i already knew you bastards were annoying, but i didn't know you were so fond of tooting yufosa-chan's horn so damn much too. if he's that great, why do you need to sing him praises? if he was really apt to rule, we wouldn't be against it. it's actually kinda funny when self-righteous pricks get what they deserve in the end. hey, other zodiac girl, guy... uh. something. here, have something to help you catch up!"

Stats:

At Danielle's little call, Kalyan's body shifted more decisively, and his eyelids flickered. He was obviously still breathing, and little by little, it looked as if his eyes were opening. There wasn't much he could do to stave off this weakness, it was as if he simply woke up from a long, long sleep. However, the Philemon-aligned Wild Card would hear a mental prod in her mind.

"He is as alive as you left him. Keep him safe, for he has the same powers as you all. And please, don't fret, he will wake up very soon... very very soon." This time, Zant's voice spoke only to her, but it did look as if something was surrounding her friend's body. A kind of clear blue light not unlike what Danielle's and Samael's Monados gave off appeared on his chest.

"Y-you... Enoch... stay away from them..."

His voice was light, but carried weight, and his eyes albeit barely open, still glared at the enemy. It was as if he knew, as if the Monado itself imparted knowledge to him when it dealt it to Zant. It was one thing he and the God shared; the same appearance, the same body, and in a way, the same mind. Kalyan shook, but the light in his chest slowly surrounded his body. It'd take him a bit more to catch up, but something in him...

Something in him just told him that this is Where He Was Needed.

Kalyan:

"Because you can't grow on your own... I can't be all by myself."

~Rita's bonds - Karna - Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:31 am

Oki would let the most of the chatter that did not apply to itself pass by as it kept its mouth shut as its first move just did not work. No matter, he was still going down thanks to the beating from those who could actually hit him, so maybe one mess up was okay. Remaining unreadable, the creature kept a careful eye on Enoch and as it considered its options on what to do. It would only be pulled out of its thoughts when Sharaku spoke to it. To his words, the creature would look over to him.

“We would say neither, but if this is going to be a common occurrence for home base then, it is best to just swallow it until it stops happening,” the creature would say. Azores. It had come close to being destroyed before thanks to the angels and now it once again faced a different sort of fate thanks to the presence of would be protectors trying to play God. It wasn’t sure why Azores had such rotten luck, but it did. Even so that did not stop the creature from wanting to protect the place it called home.

As for what Encoh said, the being would give him a sad smile.

“Then you are looking at only half the coin, my friend. We’ve had folk try to invade before and while some of us were perhaps on the wrong side of the fence back then, in the end the majority wished those rulers away. It is true humans as a whole can seem quite childish, directionless, and even downright dumb. They are the sort of creatures that seem better fit to be ruled over; however, they have also showed a surprising amount of resilience and enough smarts to still exist as a species now. The fact their numbers remain strong and they improve in their own way shows they have every right to be as free as they are. Wise or not, they are creatures that seem to grow best when left wild. They have their own rules and unfortunately do not like an iron fist they did not choose to accept. If they were so accepting, there we wouldn’t be butting heads now. We think you should reconsider your judgement on humanity and the worlds.”

Humans were a strange affair and even though at one point Oki thought it better to wipe the world clean and start with a ruler it had seen over time how wrong that was, so now after all this time it decided to fight so that humanity could keep their freedom no matter the cost. With that being said the creature would see Enoch split into two and after that lovely spell the clone cast its eyes would narrow a bit annoyed. Welp now what to do? Mr. Double Face had put a stop to its fighting ability for now, but had thrown a nasty blow at Blaez...so….Well it could do that, even if it was just a little help. Still it was something. Alright.

Persephone, who had taken to laying down, would tilt her head slightly as she wagged her tails and cast a strange green aura around the field that assisted all allies if they needed it. As the healing wave covered all (who was not Enoch or foe), Oki would prepare itself for the next move Enoch made. As it waited, it felt its strength increase and the lightness in its body go up a bit more. It took a second to realized it had been helped by Dio.

Looking over at the other as he stumbled over words, the creature would smirk a bit. “The correct term is our name: Oki or you. Thank you.” Heh. So much for settling which gender it was. Regardless of that it would take note of Danielle's friend or whoever he was waking up. Oh? Was someone else about to join the fight with them?

Information Box:

Characters:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:38 am

Edit::

Characters:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:43 pm

It seemed everyone wanted to get their quips in at enoch, but Nozomi would begin to speak up as well. Guys. From what I've seen through the entire bullshit that has been this journey. You cannot reason with almost any of these people. Let's just end this.With that, Nozomi would swap his persona to the one shunnosuke gave him, right before unleashing a dastardly attack that would threaten Enoch's Relevancy in the world.

Stats:

Skill Used:

108 +25%[27] +45%[48]

183 Almighty Damage to this irrelevant motherfucker.

Misses Irrelevant 1 on a 8

Random number (1,10) :

Misses Irrelevant Copy on a 5

Random number (1,10) :

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaez

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:36 pm

[center]
"If you add two pieces of crap together you just get even more crap."

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Are you fricken kidding me!? Now he is saying we can only do shit with demi-gods and Otherworldy beings on our side? .......Are you fucking kidding me. Damn, Sharaku makes good points. Good old pot calling the kettle black. *Sigh* Dio, Dio, Dio. Oh, looks like Kalyan is getting up. And he is glowing. Fantastic. I hope it's a good glow. Yeah, I guess we should keep up the good fight until all this supernatural shenanigans stops. Yeah, I guess they did. Yup, there is a reason people are sometimes referred to as sheeple. Yeah, throughout all the fucks ups of the past and present, humanity is still standing. Kind of surprising if you think about it. We have survived each other for eons, disease, nature, earth, sea, sky, and now the supernatural. Heh, best grown when unchecked huh? That is a bit of a surprising thought. Wow, that won't be enough to seep through the solid rock that is Enoch's head, but it's a start. Yeah, reasoning with rocks is a waste of time. Maybe if he loses the power to fight he might be more receptive to our views, but I doubt it. I gaze a disappointed gaze at Enoch, wishing he could see what was going on for what it is. A con-man stealing a god's power, creating a world-ending problem and claiming to be the messiah to stop it all and create 'A better world'

Tremora's Stats and Stuff:

Action:

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 pm

"Heh, you know I will, Zant. He's not dying here today."

Danielle replied to the deity with a smile, as the Persona behind her readied itself for the moment when the barrier that Enoch's clone had erected would vanish. Meanwhile, she noticed that Kalyan started speaking. He was slowly getting better! It was a huge relief for her! He was okay! She knelt down beside him covering him from any and all assaults that may come his way from the twin Enochs, and if he needed it, she'd offer him a hand to help him back up on his feet again. "I won't let anything bad happen to you, Kalyan. We're in this together..."

Danielle Brooks:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:29 am

"As I said, Outliers and Gods are your only salvation at this point." Though before he could continue the man named Kalyan began to speak. Of course Enoch himself had no intent to stop the fighting, he was doing what he believed in, and was fighting for the sake of all worlds. He was confident, and ready to lay down his life if need be. Oki's words did nothing to sway him. If they truly did not need help like this, things would not be returning to constant struggle, even without their involvement their world had their own issues. It was hypocritical of them to say the least.

Enoch:

Enoch Double:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:30 am

120 Slash Damage

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Target was Sharaku, woops lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Ouch. Well, that kind of hurt. But it wouldn't be enough just yet. Regardless, the guy was starting to become rather annoying. People with invisible plugs in their ears are not very fun to deal with.

''Yes, and you apparently have no other argument for your cause aside from repeating that statement like it's some gospel. You're not from this world, so what do you even know about how well it does in day to day life?''

Samael:

Sharaku:

Phoenix : TBA : TBA : TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Today at 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6