Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 am

Too much, happening all at once. Nozomi's actions were first, and they drew a smirk to Euny's face. So he wasn't just any old wimp who thought he could end all suffering through the magic of happiness and friendship... that was a new one. It almost made the former Goddess want to laugh.

//"Wow, boy, I didn't expect you to have it in you. Maybe you're not just a pacifist pussy after all."// Despite her previous apprehension, Eunomia sped towards Nozomi's side, circling around the group until she was around 2 meters near him, her movement a wide arc. //"Hm hm, this sounds very complicated to me... complicated enough that you really should make him talk, right? Dio, don't lay a hand on Yufosa-chan just yet, I want to hear this too."// Her smirk grew. Next was Sharaku, who made her snicker in amusement.

//"Oh, I'm sorry we hurt your ears, maybe you should go find a doctor. While you're at it, try to see if you can find the fucks I give, 'cuz I certainly don't see them."// She shrugged. //"Is it classified as in-fighting if we were never on the same side to begin with? Buzz off, if you want to defend your world, good for you. If you want to help others defend their world, good for you. Whether it's the right thing to do or not? I'm not the Goddess or Morality, I'm the Goddess of Order, why should I care about what's right? All that matters to me is that my world stays safe."// Did this guy think he had the moral ground just because he was some good guy who helped people out? Yeah, maybe he had. Okay that wasn't the right question. //"If you feel like you're entitled to some kind of peaceful cooperation where people always work together because it's the 'right thing to do', you're barking up the wrong tree, son. You're at least right that you have no reason to care, as you shouldn't. No-one's forcing you to stay here, though. Shoo shoo."//

//"...wait, that doesn't seem right. Dio, force Yufosa to tell us what's happening. And while you're at it, make him tell me where my powers went too!"//

The scenery changed, huh... Euny bit her thumb, and the winds around her calmed just a little bit to show her worry. Why was Erisia up there? It was supposed to be separate from everything else, something no outside God could interfere with... unless...

//"That purple thing... I get it now. Dio, that purple stuff up there in the sky, that's probably where the Monado is. It's impossible anything without its power to open the way to Erisia. Though, that means it needs someone who can use it..."// Euny turned around to stare at the newcomers, and her eyes brightened slightly as she saw Danielle... then immediately narrowed into a deep frown as she realized the truth of the matter. //"...Kalyan is in that beast."// There was no other alternative. He was the only other person who could open up the way to her world... The former Goddess grit her teeth and approached Nozomi.

//"Tell you what, kid, if you help me get an important person out of that beast, I'll lend a hand in saving your world. Sound good?"// She was dead serious. Kalyan was necessary for her plan, she just didn't think he wouldn't be in Erisia... and now the Monado was there too. Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. This was still in her goals, after all.

//"This trouble is all Yufosa's fault... You damn old man... Dio will hold back on killing you for the sake of exposition, but you better be ready to tell me how to go back to being a Goddess."//

"Because you can't grow on your own... I can't be all by myself."

~Rita's bonds - Karna - Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:50 am

Just as she had expected, when her eyes opened, she would find herself seeing a place completely different from the pod that she had fallen asleep inside. Poor Helen... She would never know why they just up and vanished. It didn't take long for her to notice the sky above, and the horrifying rift that covered a vast majority of it. Inside this rift, an untold amount of worlds like the one she had just left, floated there... and among them, she saw her home. The Colonies of Erisia. She remained on the ground for a short moment, her eyes fixed on her homeworld. Seeing it just float there made Danielle wonder what had happened over there. Worry, mixed with undeserved guilt plagued her thoughts. Why hadn't she been there for her homeworld when everything went to hell? And what about Kalyan, her best friend? Was he still on the colony, fighting an unwinnable struggle against the unknown? She wanted to fight alongside him right now, but... she couldn't. Even if he was still alive, they were literal worlds apart, for a reason Danielle had yet to fully understand. She had been brought into these events for a reason. Even with this guilt and worry torturing her very soul, she would still press on with her duty. Kalyan wouldn't have been happy with her giving up.

She'd stand up on her own a couple of moments later, shortly after Raina and Clarita had risen. She of course made sure to check on everyone's wellbeing. "Are you guys alright?" She asked, offering a hand to those that desperately needed it in order to stand up properly. It was then that her eyes locked with a green-haired woman who seemed to recognize Danielle. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of Erisia's fallen goddess of order. A Shell of what she used to be. Nozomi was there too. Heck, even Samael Ryer was present, the person she had met right at the beginning of her journey. So this is where he ended up?

"You..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Ugh, well I guess we were transported again. Ugh, damnit, to much space-time for my head to compute. Huh? What's that in the sky? 0_0 Is that azores? And some other worlds too? Are they about to collide!? I pale extremely. This is not good. Looks like everyone else is here, and is that..... Nozomi!? wait, that fucker who took him is also here. And there is a black knight and two green haired ladies, one of which is.... floating? And then there is some gray haired man. Who is he? There is also some other guy here, definently don't know him. Wait what? Goddess? ..... I groan internally. Now we are with literal GODS!? And it looks like she also holds the arrogance of a creator. Wait, did that goddess lose her power somehow? And wait, what's this talk about monado? And Erisia? Is that the world she hails from? Wait, that's also where Danielle is from, isn't that right? Who is Kalyan? And what beast is she talking about? Wait, she is actually offering to help if we help her? But what would stop her from just GTFO of here and leaving us to fend for ourselves? Wait, that old man is Yufosa? And this is his fault? AGH why can't anything make sense for once? I look to Nozomi since he has been here longer and walk up to him if I can and ask. "What do we do?" with a fearful voice.

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 pm

So it would seem the green haired person did not exactly rush to as much violence as Nozomi thought. There's alot of things people don't expect from me. Stick around and you'll find out a few more. Yufosa surprisingly provided more of an answer at that moment as well, though it seemed rather odd and unusual. Wait wait wait, so you were willing to pull my subconscious to you basically without me having known of any of this prior or any formal introduction? Christ, this sounds like one hell of a mess, I'm suddenly not surprised that girl is angry at you for whatever you may have done Yufosa. Despite whatever intentions you may have had in mind.His grip on Yufosa had been tight, but from the way Yufosa seemed to explain everything to Nozomi, he had sufficiently given him an answer. This was alot to take in....Nozomi could really fix all the damage to these worlds?Listen, I think now would be a better time than any to say how I could exactly do that. Sharaku happened to pipe up at what Nozomi had said, but to be frank he just didn't get it. Sharaku I don't think you get it, your just as much stuck in this as we all are, but if your not gonna do anything then fine by me, nobodies forcing you to .

With everything that was going on, Nozomi just couldn't afford to try to have a big talk with sharaku about how the world was in danger, and blabbity blah blah. This was a life or death situation right here and the discussion was rather tense, one wrong move and everyone starts killing each other. As Eunomia talked, Nozomi would become more triggered than an SJW on tumblr the minute he heard her say for Yufosa to tell her where her powers were. Suddenly, it was like 2 and 2 began to click in the Kichidas head, it didn't equal 3 or 5 but 4 for once. Yufosa wait a minute, what the fuck did you do involving this girl, christ. I think you owe me an answer to that as well. No wonder she's trying to kill you. I'd be doing the same damn thing if I was trapped in a ball like that in her circumstance! Whatever Yufosa had done involving this person, it was rather unethical of course, which seemed to involving stripping her of power and trapping her from his guesses. Wow Dio, I really cannot blame you for trying to kill me earlier looking at the facts here, but to be honest. I was pretty clueless at all of this.He actually had to give the guy some points here right now, Yufosa was looking pretty suspicious and untrustworthy with his actions at the moment. Despite the "good" intentions he had involving Nozomi and azami, the very thought of everything made Nozomis head spin.

When the sudden quake occured and the worlds started to appear in the distance, Nozomi would alert everyone. Woah woah woah!The boy remarked, looking around him at the various shapes manifesting. It looks like they were starting to run out of time. Oh no, I think thats the signal we don't got much time left. Screw this, we gotta do something.With that, Nozomi let go of Yufosa and put away his soulbound from him, however that didn't exactly mean he was automatically on board with the guy. Don't think I automatically follow you now, your still looking pretty suspicious, but to be frank we have to end this now.When Eunomia happened to approach Nozomi and make her request, he thought over it for a minute and decided to opt in. Those who do good get good done back on themselves right?

Sounds like a fair exchange to me, what's the plan?Also wait, I didn't happen to catch your name earlier. Your name is...?Well it wouldn't hurt to obtain her name atleast, it's rather rude to ignore some semblance of pleasantries. Once Tremora had begun to approach him, Nozomi would notice him and then the others that had followed with him. Tremora it's a long story, but to keep it simple. We're running out of time, look around you and you can see all these worlds nearly about to collide into each other. Apparently I have the power to undo the damage to all the worlds, the only question is how. Is everyone alright?What exactly happened with you guys?He had to find out what exactly happened after he was taken away by Dio.

With that however, Nozomi would turn almost dramatically to yufosa. Well Yufosa, you owe all of us an answer. What's your take on all of this right now? Given you know about it.

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaez

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:00 pm

"... Good grief, what is this place?" Yet again he found himself in a location unknown to him and with a lot of strangers around, at least there were two familiar faces there, Nozomi and that prick known as Dio. He tried to pick up on what was going on by listening to the conversation's but everything was just gibberish, thanks to Nozomi he had at least some of it explained. "Aren't you a little special snowflake, eh Nozomi?"

"It's a long story, Nozomi. We had solve more problems and it wasn't a very pleasant experience for everyone." He replied before letting out a sigh, everything happened so fast they could barely catch a break, at least during the event they had some down time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Dio shifted his head towards the rift in the sky. "the young'n loser is in there? well eventually he's gonna fall down here when he loses control. all that power from the other worlds are gonna mess with ours. now i gotta care; so dumb." But if the kid really was there, that means that even their world was somehow getting sucked into it. What silliness. When Nozomi confronted Yufosa about his powers, he almost smirked. "I have her powers simply put. That orb she was in was slowly draining her and giving her strength to me. Of course, I already am gifted with strength from the world I come from, but she had been pulled in by mistake. I could hardly overlook an opportunity. Small sacrifices for the sake of everything." He let the others take it in thoughtfully. He had a certain mindset when it came to these affairs. Sacrifice the few for the many; it was always the right choice no matter the scenario. "Nozomi, I only need you to join me. We can use your strength to seal this Core, and prevent any further harm. Of course that will not prevent the issue from spreading to other worlds such as your own, however it is the only way. I can even fashion a new world for your friends here, and I will reward you and your allies with whatever you all need should you join me. The rest of you are well.....pointless to be here. Irina, Aldred, feel free to help them if Dio and Eunomia choose to strike them. Use force, I will be calling some of the others to help you if you need it." He then looked to Nozomi for an answer. If he joined Yufosa and left the group behind they could fix their end of the problem. He could put aside his silly questions for the sake of his home at least? Perhaps they could come up with his way to help for now, but to waste time here was simply foolish to the elder.

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:34 pm

For a while, Eunomia's attention was divided. She considered what the plan was to deal with the purple thing in the sky. Kalyan was in there so... they couldn't just up and destroy it. The Monado wouldn't really be that easy to break apart, even for her at her full power, but the boy himself was a different matter. And they needed ALL the Monado Users for what they needed to do. Dammit... she couldn't be boggled at this point, so---

//"..."// She froze as soon as Yufosa spoke. Draining her powers? HER powers? The intense malicious intent spewing from Eunomia's heart was literally palpable right now, as the winds around her turned to a pastel multicolored light, fluctuating rapidly and erratically. //"You. What."// She didn't need a cue. The former Goddess unleashed her winds and was at the old man's face in less than a second. With a fast hand augmented by her telekinesis, she grasped Yufosa's neck with a tight grip, which she would tighten further using her Mage Hand ability.

//"Give. Them. Back."//

More winds, madder than before, swirled around her. It was advisable for Nozomi to back away lest he get pelted by them, even. He had enough time to at least back up enough, so it shouldn't be a problem, though.

//"Dio... force him to give them back. Kill him if you must. Rend him from limb to limb. Give me his soul."// Her eyes were manic, fueled by an unparalleled rage. He didn't just fuck with a God. He tried to take her power by force. That was, for shortage of words, sacrilege...

...but her hand was knocked away. Just like if it was made of paper, her hand was simply pulled away from Yufosa's throat without any possible harm coming to the old man.

"very tense times indeed." His voice was surprisingly darker than normal, even if a thin smile was still plastered on his face.

"let me tell you a story, old fart, of some guy who thought he could be better than a god, and ended up getting his entire universe caught up in some silly attempt at righteousness. this man thought it was wise to sacrifice an entire universe, all of humanity and whatever might be out there, just to create a new one as a prison to a single god. hahaha... that man used to be me. and now you're matching him almost word for word."

The next moment they looked, every single person in the Core right now would be at least 20 meters away from Yufosa and Dio, and a tremendous power surged from the latter's figure. The power of a Universe, condensed into a sword, taken by a man... the power of a man, who made a sword to drain the Universe dry.

"i won't lie, i was pretty damn salty when you took my babe away like that. felt like i should give you a nice solid punch right then and there. but you know what? i don't think that'd have ended well for either of us. me and the boss, oh eff cee. i think now i want to take that back, though. i feel like i really should follow her orders and tear her powers out of your old carcass. you followin', or should i raise my voice a lil' bit?"

"you ain't gonna chicken out, are you, yufosa-chan~? i may or may not be a little pissed right now, but i'm not about to beat up an unwilling old man."

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:57 am

Danielle looked at the scene in front of her with a slight frown. What was it that the goddess had wanted from Nozomi? She had talked to him directly after giving Danielle a glance... She wanted answers. And right now, those knowing the things she sought were right in front of her. The person that Dio referred to... could it be... Kalyan? Her childhood friend?

The two had been tied together by fate for a long time. The reasons behind it had always been a mystery to the two friends, but they had never questioned it. And why would they? The friendship they shared had been something special, and the two had been inseparable. There was no need for a reason, really, so long as they kept being the good friends they had always been. Danielle was quite protective over her friend, and cared for him more than she cared for the family back home. Her eyes would focus on Dio and Eunomia... they seemed to know where her friend was located.

"...Where's Kalyan...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:35 pm

The scene in front of them seemed to get more and more intense as the seconds ticked by. Did they really have time to deal with all of this madness? The worlds were, quite literally, dangerously close to one another and this place. If they didn't act soon, if someone didn't take action, it wouldn't end well for anyone here... Though, from what the widow could gather, it seemed like this older man was at fault... At least, that's what the widow believed.

"The obnoxious yelling boy is back..." the doll maker would say with a small sigh. She didn't really feel like it'd be wise to interact with him. He just seemed... Dangerous. Something about his mere existence told her to avoid him at all costs. Something about him... When they were at that castle... She couldn't describe what she noticed, but something... Something...

"Yes... Let's avoid him for now... We wait a moment longer to see if a fight ensues... If so, we'll pick a side... If not, we'll work together to fix this." the widow would say with a small nod of her head. It seemed likely that a battle would break out rather soon. What with the yelling and that... Rather small boy's words. It was all so confusing... But it seemed like everything was connected here one way or the other... Where did they lay in all of this?

"Mmn... I'll be right back, Raina. Give me a moment." the doll maker would say with a sharp nod before turning and running a small ways back from where they came. Raina would look back for a split second, quite confused at her sudden action. Though, she trusted her... For now, she needed to watch the battle.

Clarita, though, was looking for someone in the crowd of people that came from the previous world. If she even came, that is... Angela. She had read about her in Raina's journal, and she knew exactly whom she was. But... She seemed strange. Something was off about her, and if all those angels had left their world and the other Azores... Why was she still here?

If she could find the persons he sought to talk too, she'd run up to her and grab her hand with both of hers, a fierce look in her visible eye. She was determined to get her to help... Even if it costed them time... The silent angel would speak and she'd do something if it was the last thing the doll like being did.

"You! You... I know who you are... And I know what you can do, or could do... Just help my friend, please... Please help her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:48 pm

And so, shit got even more bizarre.

At first everything was looking fine, Nozomi was having Yufosa "cooperate" for the time being, and the green haired supposed goddess person and her nigh invincible companion Dio were not about to kill them. They had been ready to execute the plan to recover Eunomias companion or whoever this was that they were looking for.

However it was at that moment, Yufosa knew, he fucked up.

The instant Yufosa  had said he had taken advantage of the green haired girl and obtained her powers, Nozomi was taken aback. What the fuck!?This man had directly stolen powers from this girl and was planning on using them in his favor right now, shit that meant he was possibly a powerful person. Before Nozomi could manage to formulate a response however, the green haired girl would directly launch herself at Yufosa and execute some shit. While she was seething with anger, Nozomi would take the time to chime in. Yufosa what the fuck!?Are you gonna take mine too!?It was clear to him that Yufosa was gonna exploit every possible thing he could take, what was stopping him from attempting to steal from Nozomi or azami as well? However as Eunomia was forced to let go, Nozomi and co were suddenly warped 20 meters away after Dio gave his small speech. Which freaked him the hell out.

The minute Euny and co were warped back as Dio began to speak to Yufosa, Nozomi would take the time to attempt to formulate something with Eunomia. Hey! I don't doubt you were probably pretty strong, but what can we do to help your companion right now? I'm not leaving this standing down. I know you wanna kick his ass, to be frank. I'm not letting this shit stand too. I don't doubt Dios a strong guy as well...But this Yufosa guys clearly mad, and I'm not gonna go underestimating him either. We need some kinda plan and I'm in.Nozomi would say this in an audible tone that could only be heard between the two of them, it was sort of like a direct whisper and meant only directly at Eunomia. He wanted to address everyone if he could, but there was no damn time for that. It wasn't like they would be very far from each other either correct? Given how the warp had occurred.

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:12 am

YuFoSa:

YuFoSa looked at Dio, and chuckled. Then that chuckle began to grow louder, and turn into a laugh. "You impress me so. Surely you understand that in this realm, your rules do not apply? Here, allow me to prove my point." As he spoke, the vision of everyone's eyes began to shimmer, and those from Erisia would feel their power vanish, as though they never had it in the first place. The air around them seemed to shift, like the universe was tilting on its axis. It was a subtle sensation, but everyone here could feel it, and it altered them in a way that shook them beneath their flesh. YuFoSa seemed to have the very power of this Universe, in a twisted state. Eunomia would feel what little power she had left vanish, locked away and unable to be summoned. Yes, even Dio would feel a strange sensation, as his body became slower, losing any of its former strength with its Megalo skill. He was just like everyone else in this world now, something that was impossible, it had to be. But no, fragments of the Monado from their world were more than simple to disable.

As YuFoSa conjured their power, Nozomi could feel his body change. His hands were gone at this point, but now his legs would soon become translucent the more YuFoSa nulled the powers of those from Erisia. "Do you see now Dio?! Your pitiful words mean nothing. I have taken these worlds, and can keep them from despairing and dying, by controlling them myself. Your strength will never match mine in this universe." He then turned to Nozomi, with a different face; this time full of a strange twisted form of hope. "Nozomi! This power is meant to be yours. Together, we can fix the Core, and keep the worlds in a stable state, never dying, never changing. They can be ruled, and peace can remain forever. I ask you once more. Join me, leave those who you refer to as friends and comrades, and realize that their worlds will be saved along with your own."

When Angela was found, she looked at her with sullen eyes. She still looked like a former shell of herself, like something was missing from her body. She did not pull her arms away and nodded. "My power...it's gone. I am useless to you all. But I can help you in any way possible. I don't have much longer before..." she trailed off and shook her head weakly, pulling up a more brave face than before, but poorly hiding her weakened state. Her body looked nearly skeletal, but she still hung on, willing to do something. Angela had been silent for some time, in an attempt to save her strength until she reached this area. But she still feared that in the end she could never be useful. But maybe depending on what happens next, just maybe, the part of her that remained would have one last thing to do.

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:33 am

"...wow. that was actually kinda neat. damn, now i actually need to care. what a bunch of bull." Dio's tone shifted. First from mad to amused, then to serious, all at once. The wings upon his back dissolved into dust and fell onto the ground, before dispersing. So the power of his own Universe wouldn't work here, huh? What a lame world. What a lame villain. At least he knew for sure what the situation here was now. "It's been too long since I had to care."

"You must be, without a doubt, the biggest pain in the ass in any universe so far. God Eaters have nothing on you, old man. So what now, do I just wait it out for old age to take you? Shouldn't take longer than half a year."

Eunomia wasn't taking this as nonchalantly as her servant, naturally. The former Goddess looked down at her hands, then up at Yufosa, then at Danielle. She was on the ground now, boiling in rage, but unable to actually act. She had knowledge, though. Her knowledge was one of many universes, something even HE couldn't take.

//"You bastard... how the hell can you call yourself a guardian of this universe? No intent to save it... only eager to get a little kid to join you like some kind of twisted fucking child molester. Promises of new worlds, might as well be candy, right?!"// Eunomia rose from her spot. //"You thought no-one would notice, but how much more obvious could you be?! You never wanted to save this universe! That's why you damaged the Core in the first place! I can finally say this, for once in all the years I've lived."//

//"You, Yufosa, are literally the most disgusting being in this world or any that come to pass! If you're going to destroy a world, at least don't pretend you're some kind of dogooder in the process! Someone like you, who ropes nothing but children in this mess, is nothing but a monster! And guess fucking what, if you didn't make this whole damn thing happen, these kids wouldn't even need to have their lives threatened in the first place! If you were so fucking hungry for Nozomi's dick, you should have gone into a white van, at least then you'd be arrested like the sick fuck you are!"//

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:43 pm

"You have domain over the other worlds, yes?"

The widow would say with a sharpening look in her eyes. If he had the powers of a god, then he had the power to bring people back from the dead, correct? He could bring their soul back from the ether... He could summon them. If he had domain over their world, then he had to have that ability! It was folly to think otherwise, right?

"That means you have domain over who stays dead there, correct? Do you posses the ability to bring my son back...?" she'd ask, her previous caution being forcefully thrown to the wind as she stepped closer to YuFoSa. She didn't know if this man was evil or not... It felt like it. A part of her told her not to side with him... But if he had the power strong enough to bring her son back... To save him from nothingness... Then she'd take any chance possible. She wouldn't allow anything to further interfere with her goals. Not the other worlds, not these stranger's world, not even her own world... She wanted to see her son. She wanted him back...

"If you can bring back my son... Then I'll support you." she'd say strongly and firmly, summoning her soul bound weapon to her side, her persona card forming in her hand. She didn't care anymore... If there was even the slimmest chance of her son coming back... She wanted to look back though, at Clarita... This decision might put her in danger, and that scared her. But she had to take the chance... Just the smallest chance.

"Use me then, miss. Use me to help my friend."

The doll maker would say, removing the eye patch from her face to show Angela the secret that laid beneath it. A false eye, green in comparison to her other strikingly red one. She wanted to help Raina in any way possible. And she'd do it... But she needed this person's help. An angel's help. She knew what powers she had... And she knew that with it, she could help Raina...

"Please, miss... Please, let me help you. I-I need to keep her safe... S-She..." she'd turn her head to witness Raina's actions. Her voice held in her throat. She knew something like this would happen... Her friend against everyone else. She couldn't let that happen... She couldn't just leave her to fight all by herself!

"I-I... Angela, please. You sent her son on the journey that led to his death. Please, find it in your heart to help her... Use me if you need too! I just can't watch her do this alone!" she'd plead, if she had a heart... It'd be pounding right now, she thought. She had been following Raina this entire time, not a word escaping her lips against her... But she knew her friend, and she was about to make a terrible mistake. She had to save her... She had too.

"Please... Do not let her die here... P-Please..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:52 am

Even Danielle felt her powers fade... This man was more dangerous than she had previously thought... She had come all this way together with her newfound allies, only to find herself powerless to do anything. Not that she had any intentions of fighting anyone here. And if YuFoSa could bend the rules of reality here, then none of them really stood a chance. There was no point in fighting to begin with... and yet, Eunomia had a point. He wasn't someone Danielle would trust with anything either. Not under normal circumstances.

To make matters worse, her voice had just fallen on deaf ears. Was there even a point to speak up? No. So all she did right now was watch the events unfold. She couldn't save BEEP, and now she was equally powerless to save her best friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:58 pm

When Oki entered the pod, it was supposed to follow the others into the new location and maybe if it had it would’ve been reunited with a familiar face and have become more confused by the situation developing there. Perhaps it would’ve even found itself in a battle depending how the ocean shifted, but instead of allowing itself to go in that direction. It used its power to stop the transfer of itself to the Core and instead allowed itself to float in space a bit. It didn’t know where to go. Its drive was broken the moment it had sliced into Beep.

It was hurting, alone, and lost. Even with the Zodiac power within it didn’t known what it could do. It couldn’t mope for sure, but how was it supposed to fight back when it was lost? It had set out with a purpose, but now it was unsure of itself or why it had even been chosen as a Zodiac. What did being the 13th Zodiac really mean? Should it even try figuring it out or should it just remain here where it didn’t need to think anymore? It was very unsure and so allowed itself to float a bit more in the limbo it was currently in.

How long it remained in that limbo was uncertain, but somewhere in that darkness. A voice would speak to the creature.

“Neh. You gonna give up just when you are almost at the end?”

Oki opened its eyes a bit and looked into the darkness. There was no one there...and yet there a presence was there. It could sense it. Felt something familiar about it and yet could not face it. No. To face that voice would mean it would have to move from this pocket of safety...and it did not want that. No more pain. No suffering. It just wanted peace.

Oki pulled its knees closer to itself and buried its face.

“Hmmm.” An annoyed sigh escaped the presence in the area causing the creature to reluctantly look up once more. There was something standing in that darkness. A form it could not comprehend.

“You’ve become such a sad case, ya know? Those humans you call friends and allies? Yeah them. Whether they are in the world beyond or back in Azores, they’re fighting. Fighting once more to protect their home from whatever this is. They may not all have some special power, but they are fighting see? And you know what is sad? You. You have a power and yet you are too much of pity party to use it. Honestly, I can’t believe you and I are the same person. So sad. So weak.”

The voice...It was its own, but from another time when it was stronger and could do something, but now….? Oki glanced off to the side saying nothing. That voice was right about one thing. It was weak. No...useless. It couldn’t do anything. Not anymore. It was best just to give up and let it everything sink.

“Mmm. Yeah you let it all sink then. Let them all die. Let his sacrifice be wasted. Yeah. I think that is a good idea too.”A sarcastic and biting remark from the voice there. It hurt and got the creature to look over at the form in the darkness. It was glaring at that form wanting to choke it for bothering it, but it didn't move and the form noticed it for now it was mocking it.

“Really scary, but what is a look going to do huh? Get rid of me? Haha! I don’t think so. Nah. I am gonna stay right here. So what are ya gonna do now?”

How infuraiting….and yet...the voice did have a point. As much as it wanted to run. It couldn’t...it still had something it wanted to protect. Had something to live for...as hard as living and moving forward was. It had to do it. Had to get back up...

The creature would pull itself out of its depression and after a few more moments pull itself up enough to finally speak back to that voice.

“Shut up already. We are going....” the creature growled back only getting a smirk from the form and then just like it was gone. With its head back on more or less straight, the creature would tap into its power to remove itself from limbo and in turn go to where it was suppose to go to: The Core.

….And when Oki did appear….its timing could not have been more terrible.

There were multiple people there...many people to be precise. From what the creature could see the group that had been with it was there along with four of the Zodiacs, two people it did not know, and….Sharaku?! How the hell did he get here and why? In fact what was this even…?

Oki would take a moment to try and comprehend it all, but it wasn’t sinking in. Too many things were happening all at once making it quite a mess for an already messed up mind, but one thing was for clear in it all. Whatever this was wrong? Yusofa seemed to lost his fucking marbles and was using his power to make some of the folk there weak all while trying to get a crumbling Nozomi (did this kid ever stop breaking literally?) to side with him to fix the Core, so he could protect worlds...or rather rule over them?

This was some sick twist out of a even more terrible story. It felt surreal and didn't make a lick of sense. Even so, it did not change the fact that Oki was highly uncomfortable by what it could see and feel. Maybe seeking something safe within the madness or seeking to protect something that mattered to it, Oki drifted over to Sharaku, the only person here it had a true bond with. While the creature may have been given power by the Yusofa, it most certainly wasn’t for throwing itself down for whatever plan this was he was cracking up.

Once at Sharaku’s side, it would look up at the taller man and give him a sad smile.

“I guess you were right not to trust the guy,” it would say only loud enough for the other to hear before then looking over to the Rinna. Seeing what the woman was doing, ts smile would crumple as its expression became serious. It would speak out to her, but highly doubted what it was about to say would have any effect on her. Not after what it had done. Even so it tried.

“I am not sure what sort of pain you’ve gone through, but I can tell you now holding onto the dead like that will only destroy you. I’ve gone that path myself and can you now you'll lose more than you can gain from it. You don’t want to take that path. Turn back,” Oki would tell her this all in a firm voice. It honestly didn’t want to see the woman get killed or used because of her pain….and if she did fall, the creature didn’t want to have to take down another….not again. Though whether she would listen or not, was up to her. In the end Oki would do what it had to do if things went south. Speaking of things going south, green eyes would turn to Yufosa.

“Yufosa….Was this your plan all along? To use your power to control and dominate the worlds? And if so why did you need me for such a task?”

The words were calm, but the expression given was serious and intense. This guy had a lot of explaining to do...though would it get answer? It didn’t know. Either way the creature would take responsibility for its own errors and whatever was going to come from this point on. It had fallen to despair and taken one too many wrong turns….It tried to run, but always the sin was there. Now it was time to face it head on. The question was could the creature do it after running so long?

Characters:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Today at 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next