Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Dio had his eyes closed and was yawning, before he suddenly shook awake when Eunomia was done. "oh...this is all great and all, but where is the part where dio got a huge harem and made out with everyone?" he said, shrugging his shoulders. Aldred would soon pull his blade out while Irina seemed to ignore Dio. Soon, a figure would walk through a nearby rift, appearing almost out of nowhere. He raised eyebrows in suspicion, but nonetheless, gave a half smirk. All eyes seemed to turn to him, some with respect, others qith suspicion and almost disgust, though even with those looks, Dio seemed to smile in spite of it all. Meanwhile, something would manifest in Samael, as what appeared to be a crystal formed in his head, and shattered into small pieces that began to fill in some missing parts of his psyche.

"Well then. I did not expect such a full house..."

Samael:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Before anyone could speak, a shooting star seemed to break through the bright sky, and hit the ground some distance away. It drew everyone's eyes, as the light faded, revealing Nozomi who was for the time being, resting. He was however able to open his eyes and be aware of what he could see and hear. Yufosa raised an eyebrow and looked a mixture of confusion and contentment, like he expected this, but not in the way it happened. "Our next guest has arrived...only he is without his friends. Did he go some other way?" Dio looked at Nozomi and scoffed, turning back to Eunomia and winking. "so when are we gonna get back together? i heard Erisia is still far away from this old coot."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 am

Euny said nothing for a long time. She wasn't keen on speaking nor had any real reason to at the moment. The former Goddess was, instead, thinking to herself. Thinking about what would be best for her world, about what would be best for her people... and, naturally, her feelings towards her plans became manifest as a smile on her face.

//"Not quite yet, Dio... first, I need to get back what was taken from me."//

Her green eyes glanced over at her partner with a sly but recognizable tinge as she spoke almost in a whisper to him and only him. He knew what she wanted, right? Their plan couldn't progress without finding the Monado and, not as importantly but still vital... regaining her powers. The Order Incarnate exhaled sharply, but didn't make any other sharp movements or facial expressions. No, she was quite confident, she trusted Dio more than her own race of beings.

After all, what good was a Goddess without one who could rival a God by her side?

"Because you can't grow on your own... I can't be all by myself."

~Rita's bonds - Karna - Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:59 pm

Yufosa looked towards Nozomi. The young man could feel much more lucid now, as the elder stepped towards him in a non hostile manner. Dio ignored him while Irina and Aldred remained silent for the most part. He would step closer to have him within earshot of his words. "So, are you well? Do you have more to say to me, the man who planned to bring you here in the end? You've done well so far, and I am glad to see you are not hurt." At this point he was trying to get something out of him, but he seemed rather silent, which the elder found it rather odd for a boy like him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:49 pm

-Entrance Music

It had been so sudden, just one minute ago Nozomi had parted ways with azami, as the duo quested off to deal with the neverending bullshit that would befall the pair. It was truely a tragic event that was occuring to probably everyone in both worlds, however they had a job to do of some kind that Nozomi just really was not aware of at all.

Having crashed down into the area, Nozomi would be able to slightly register the figures around him, but it was only in the next post rotation that things began to get clearer. The boy would spring up and instantly begin to greet this old looking guy that strangely looked like he came out of the walking dead. I guess I am well?The man who planned to bring me here in the end?Who are you and what do you want with me?The Wild Card was just trying to register everything that was going on, now he was in an even more unfamiliar environment with all these...Unusual people. What is this...Plan?Hey wait a minute...

It only took a second, for Nozomi to notice the fuckboy that was a distance away from them, he had to suddenly alert this guy of who this was, and what exactly was going on. For some reason they were not at conflict, and that dio guy had wanted him isolated from the others.  Hey watch out that guy tried to kill me!That guy  named Dio wants to stop me and some "guy he serves plan"or whatever! Something about keeping me from reaching where I was trying to go! He separated me from my companions and wanted to stop and end me! To free some girl he knows or whatever. Nozomi would utter that quickly as he  pointed at Dio. It would be clear what Nozomi was saying and who he was referring too the instant he said all of that. The real question however was who were these people, what they did want with him, what exactly was the point of all of this.Ready to fight if something had started, there wasn't much time for an explanation beyond what he had just said, but clearly.

It was clear, some bullshit was going to erupt.

He was thinking fast as hell as to just what he had to do, Nozomi did not know these people, he knew Dio was fast. Attempting some form of a initiative attack would not easily catch someone as fast as he was by surprise, maybe alerting the people here would serve some benefit. The Wild Card was ready for yet another fight. How many would be required to really end this problem plaguing both worlds?

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:05 pm

//"Hi, that's me, what's your point?"// Euny's eyes vacantly stared towards the kid who'd arrived not too long ago. Dio was trying to free her. Because she was his boss. What was so strange about that? //"Dio, make sure to stay put for just a little longer. Though if you could get me out of this stupid bubble already, that'd be great."//

The former Goddess summoned the previously-used book to her hand and flipped through it nonchalantly. How long was it going to take Dio to finish up his job here? She had already dropped the hint of what she wanted him to do. Why he decided to do jack shit in spite of that confused her, as he didn't even show signs of noticing it.

//"Nonetheless, my partner can speak for himself! I don't recall allowing someone else to order him around. Who's this 'guy he serves', huh?"//

She was starting to grow aggravated by this kid's impertinence towards her friend. If Dio wished to kill him, it was of his own judgment, and Eunomia very much allowed him to do so. She knew this Devil, she knew very well what he was capable of, and she knew how he acted more than anyone else. If he deemed it right for their world of Erisia, she had no doubts in her mind his actions were just that.

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Yufosa looked upon Nozomi. "What I want is simply your help. You were meant to grow stronger and meet me here, so we could decide which worlds to save and which worlds to let go. Your friend was meant to be here too, Azami. But that one over there; the silent one seems to be working just as well. He can substitute." He said, looking to Samael. The others remained silent, save for Dio, who was hitting the bubble that Eunomia was in. "this was my plan sweetie babe. but that kid that keeps yelling at me, tell him i'm over him. he got past me so he can be a loser all he wants." Yufosa turned to Dio, then to him rather quickly without much of a care. "I would hardly worry about him. He in the end will do what he knows he should do. Just like you, if you care in the slightest about your worlds. You will ascend to fix the Core, and then we can save all the worlds that we still can."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Wait a minute your that girl? Well ok, I'm not really that well aware of what exactly seems to be the situation but.... He basically tried to end me. Y'know. Trying to save some worlds over here, so uh we don't suffer some kind of massive collapse. It's been a real hellstorm everywhere I've seen, or atleast it's getting bad. I'm guessing you have some personal place in danger as well? Actually wait, why are you inside of a ball too. Nozomi needed to assert his point here to be taken seriously. After all since everyone seemed so rather in "union" to some extent or another, he guessed that he would be able to speak coherantly. The boy was also trying to put together some facts as to who were these individuals, and why was this chick in a ball. Regardless I'd prefer it if we weren't trying to kill each other or anything, there's alot at stake.

Nozomi would fold his hands and listen to what else Yufosa had to say and would think, this really was some kind of mess over here.... Just how many worlds were involved in this situation going on. For all he knew, all of these people could be from diverse areas of some kind. You want my help, you got it. Decide which worlds to save and let go? Christ...Not everyone can get out of this too well now can they? As for Azami... I just spoke with them recently, their over on the azores world attempting to reach over here I think. Wait a minute, just how many worlds are involved in this? It was a question Nozomi had barely considered until now.Well the duo clearly had to both arrive here but that wasn't what the universe was wanting at the moment with whatever bizarre circumstances were plaguing azores. He could just imagine all of the things going on since an army of demons ran in.

Then came what Yufosa said about Dio, alright. So he really didn't have to worry about him? It was sort of hard to believe but...Sometimes you just had to take a gamble. If you say so... Of course I care about the worlds. I'm game for whatever I gotta do involving ascending to this core thing, how exactly do I get in?I'm all ears.Nozomi clenched his fist and gave an affirmative face at Yufosa indicating he was pretty much ready for whatever he had to do. However Nozomi would also begin to notice the others and in fact a familiar face amongst them.

...Sharaku?How did you get here?Man It's been a really bizarre series of events lately. I tell you, I can only imagine what you've seen as well. The young man would go over to greet his old friend. Long story short I'm in some plan apparently and these worlds are collapsing...I was just maneuvering all over the alternate worlds and seeing each of them nearly fall apart. I tell you it's really going down now unlike before. Supposedly because these "angels" aren't around to sustain the worlds anymore. Nozomi threw his hands in the air and sighed, it really was the end of the world. Regardless it's good to see someone I atleast know well is around right now. Really.

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:17 pm

//"...you're getting on my nerves."// Eunomia's outline began shining a light green color, same as her eyes, until she floated off the surface of the orb. The former Goddess sucked her teeth as she listened to the boy speak. Goodness... she understood now why Dio wanted to kill him so bad before. That said, her anger was directed towards someone else at the moment. Someone who had already disobeyed her twice at this point, and who she was kinda starting to lose her patience towards.

//"Dio, didn't you hear me? I told you. Get me out of this ball. Now."// Her book's pages flipped as if a sudden gust of wind had formed on the inside of the ball-- which it did. Barely noticeable light green blades of air spun around the inside surface of the prison, gathering speed, gathering power... //"I'm tired of listening to this old person talk. All that matters is getting my powers back. Dio, you know what to do. Force Yusofa to spill the beans."//

The Goddess stared at Nozomi again when he finished speaking, and her expression only grew more exasperated.

//"A lot at stake, you say? Oh, I know. Your world is in danger, that's a perfectly acceptable reason to fight. You're right that mine is as well, but so what? Are we supposed to feel sympathy for each other? No. You don't get it, this isn't some game we're playing, we're not all buddies, and we have no obligation to set aside our goals for someone we don't even know."//

//"Dio, break this orb and then kill them both. I'm tired of hearing sob stories about a world I never had any attachment to in the first place. Keep Samael safe, however. After we find Danielle and get the Monado back, we're going back to Erisia."//

Stats:

Actions:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:38 pm

"Every world is. And your worlds are the closest. One of them will likely be the one to go while the other can be saved. Azami was supposed to find her way here with you, but we will have to make do."

Before he could continue, Dio shrugged his shoulders. This time when he tapped the sphere, it would shatter, and Eunomia would be free to act as she so choose. She no longer had her godly powers, but she had something else instead. Yufosa raised an eyebrow. "I suppose I should have expected betrayal sooner or later." He said, stepping in front of Nozomi, while Aldred and Irina stepped near their master. The three would have to protect Nozomi on orders and make sure he never got hurt. Dio frowned. "let's get a move on, i never wanted to hurt you guys, just the old man and nozomi for enabling him. he's kind of a prick. samael, you're good with me, so step back and i can start getting a move on."  He looked at the group and ran a hand through his hair. He had no qualms about hurting them if need be. He had only joined the group because Eunomia was in danger; a friend he cared for. The others meant little to him, save for Samael and Danielle to an extent. They were connected to him. Aldred stepped forward while Irina tried to along with him, only to be held back with his free arm. Irina growled and hissed at Dio.

"Don't make this any harder than it needs to be. If we just wait, this can all be solved with your best interests at heart." Aldred spoke to him almost pleading, placing a hand over his mask and pulling it up, revealing a pale-skinned face with streaks of white hair. He seemed to now glow a strange aura, unlike before where he had a sort of brooding presence, a light almost shone faintly off of his body, white and pure. Dio shook his head. "sorry, my wife gave me the order. he's gotta go, your worlds don't matter too much to me anyway." Yufosa frowned. "You speak of the worlds as though they only need to matter to you. You are no better than the person you serve." Dio tilted his head and shrugged again. "good point."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:01 pm

The wind she had stored before raged around her as Eunomia's prison was finally broken, and the former Goddess breathed in and stretched her limbs. She still floated a little bit off the ground, if you could even call it that, but now she was completely unbound. Without restraints. Euny let out a low, soft chuckle and shook her head.

//"Betrayal, he says... that's rich. You can't betray who you didn't swear loyalty to in the first place, Yufosa-chan. Dio's my partner, not your servant."// Her emerald eyes glared daggers at the old man's face, but the grin on her face showed a much darker intention than simply mocking the man.

//"Wait longer? How much longer? You're starting to sound as if you know the cause of all this mess. Why should I have to wait when I can just get to the root of the issue without waiting for you morons and your dumbass leader to get their shit together? Sorry, Yufosa-chan, I think you're starting to grow a bit senile."// He couldn't even catch the traitor who messed with the core. He couldn't even keep his followers under his own orders. How the hell was Eunomia expected to trust a person who was dumb enough to leave the place of his protection alone, when he knew there was a traitor around in their group? The group he allowed to TRAVEL to the Core, no less. The former Goddess wanted to laugh, even more so at the idiots who still thought he was on the right path.

//"Let me teach you a lesson only a God could, Yufosa-chan. The employees only have to be as evil as the employer. We're not from this world, therefore it isn't our business to aid it, and it isn't your business to aid ours. We're not waiting for your problems to be fixed before ours, understand? Now if you'll excuse me, I'd appreciate if you could stop inhabiting the same plane of existence as I. Dio!"// While speaking, the Goddess made sure to place at least five meters of distance between herself and Yufosa's group. She pointed at Aldred first, signaling to her partner what should be his first target. She could handle herself. The winds surrounding her only got stronger, after all.

//"This new Persona of mine, I'll have it display its full power. Even with my Godly powers lost, I'm still a more than capable fighter."//

-Eunomia Nearos - Erisia's Goddess of Order-

Stats:

Actions:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:22 pm

It seemed a lot of weird shit was going down now, the conspiracy of the girl trapped in a ball had grown worse and indeed certainly far worse than Nozomi ever expected. Supposedly Nozomi had been the one enabling yufosa, but how do you enable someone you barely know? It was clear his next choice of words were gonna have to come carefully, as Eunomia spoke, so did Nozomi. Wait a minute, Yufosa what the hell did you drag me into without me almost not knowing. Wait a minute, what the hell aren't you telling us!?Nozomi was getting mad now, he knew something had been up for a while now, but this girl had been the epiphany, the fact that the entire circumstances she was under had been suspicious began to make some semblance of sense.

He had been a fool, he had blindly allowed himself to be played like a pawn in a grand scheme of things, with how disorganized the entire organization of these people had been. One had tried to kill him, one was never really with them all along, and these others right now?They could be pawns too. Betrayal.. Yufosa just what the hell did your plan involve a girl sealed in a ball for a minute. Were you planning to do that to me too?To azami?To sharaku for fucks sake! It's clear to me you were holding Dio here by a hostage of some kind.. Were you ready to do that to us too!?I noticed you ain't kept much of an eye on some of your associates too... One of them tried to kill me at the very beginning and it wasn't dio.There's something your not saying! Or am I just a damn pawn to you!?

No. He was tired of this shit, everyone placing him in positions he was barely aware of, all this conjecture and misdemeanors and blabbity blah blah. Blah!Immediately,the Kichida would grab Yufosa and summon his soulbound, holding the sword against his neck in plain view of everyone, ready to react if any parties tried to stop him right now. [By that I mean he grabbed yufosa by the back of his shirt, basically summons his soulbound and aims it at the front of his neck against it]. Given yufosa had been right in front of him, Aldred had stepped forward and Irina was semi preoccupied. It was not like this entire move could fail unless something retarded happened again.

Tell us what you really know Yufosa. Even I know your groups disorganized, and to be frank... There's something your not saying involving all of us now is there? You two just stand down come on, it'll be a hell of alot easier. Something ain't right. Don't beat around the bush Yufosa, or I'm going to make this go alot faster. Hey look you two may guard him and all, but you "need" me, so don't get any wise ideas to try to stop what I'm doing right now.The two he was referring to clearly being Aldred and Irina, were they really so prepared to die for this guy right now? By the time Eunomia had pointed over for dio to attack, Nozomi would get his own lines in over to the two.

DIO! We ain't exactly allies, and I know you tried to kill me, but hell I don't agree with this right now. There's something this man ain't saying. With that, shit would clearly hit the fan, but not before.

Sharaku a little assistance would be appreciated!These people have some damn answers we've been waiting for and are holding something from us!

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:11 pm

This was a horrible party, that was for sure. Sadly, Samael had little to no clue as to what was really happening, and it was hard to figure out with people just constantly dropping in and everyone trying to push through their own line of reasoning. It would seem that a fight was brewing...and while he was no stranger to battle, he had no idea whose side should he be on at this point. It was all too confusing. Who was in the right here? He didn't understand the majority of what was being said. Nor was there anyone he would consider a definite ally. Yes, perhaps Eunomia and that Dio guy were originally from his own world if he was to even trust all this information thrown around, but he didn't know them personally. Not really. Being from the same world didn't automatically make them chums. The others were a big question mark as well...and to be frank, Samael didn't feel like randomly risking this and possibly aiding the wrong side. Thus, for now he would opt to try and stay away from the bulk of the conflict, watching the exchanges, hoping that he could get a clear picture before he had to get involved somehow. Although, it seemed like no one was making him a target so far...

''...''

~~~

Meanwhile, Sharaku was really starting to get fed up with this. It's like everyone thought they were the big shot here and entitled to have their own visions heard and implemented over everyone else's. What exactly was all this yelling, accusing, arguing and picking fights over everything solving? Bullshit, that's what. But of course, people always think they're the ones being brilliant and doing the right thing as opposed to the ones on the other side of the fence. Technically, everyone was suspicious in their own way. Yufosa was the most obvious one sure, but that woman was an oddball as well. Why now? If this Dio guy had been a part of Yufosa's team for a while, she could have asked him to break her out sooner, no? But it had to be now, as if she had been biding her time for something as well.

It's impossible to properly figure anything out however, when everyone is just flailing about and jumping from one stance to another. Frankly, he wanted to scoff at Nozomi too. How funny. One moment the guy's spouting about sticking together and whatnot, and the next he's threatening Yufosa instead, all because he suddenly had a lightbulb moment he's so sure is the ultimate truth. This whole situation was just stupid. Maybe that's why he never liked associating himself with all these heroic people and blinded idealists. They all try to change the world and be important, while leaving a lot of different chaos in their wake. Sometimes he honestly regretted he let himself get involved and actually went out of his way to stand for people. Most of them just end up being some sort of disappointment as time goes on. It wasn't that he didn't care for what happened with the world. He wasn't as apathetic as that, no. Still, watching how people tend to behave gives the image of a pretty sad world. It's either extremely idealistic crap being passed around, or no one wanting to truly collaborate to get an actual victory. He was hardly interested in getting dragged into this mess, as if it actually meant anything to him at this point. You can try getting something done, but then someone else decides to hog the spotlight and rile people up in a different direction. It always goes back and forth, all over the place. Nozomi seemed to actually choose to address him though, so he had to at least take a stance towards this officially, if nothing else.

''Will you ever stop yelling around? It's really hurting my ears already. Regardless, I'm not sure why you assume that 'we' were waiting for the answers. I'm not you. I don't really care for any of this. I did try to be helpful, because it's technically the right thing to do in this situation...but I'm no self-proclaimed hero who thinks he can save everything and succeed at being a pro detective right off the bat. I find all this infighting pretty pathetic, to be honest. It's no surprise our worlds are nearing their end already and no one has any real solution yet, when this is how people behave in a crisis. Being loud and spitting out accusations and mighty statements all of a sudden, expecting immediate support for your ideas is hardly guaranteed to work properly. Makes one wonder whether the world is actually worth saving. Either way, for now, you're on your own. I have little interest in being swayed by some bouts of yelling. Give me a good reason to care after all the bullshit I've already seen, and maybe I will.''

Phoenix : TBA : TBA : TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Dio's ears perked at Eunomia's half compliment. They were partners?! Well obviously, but it didn't make him any less jovial about this whole mess. He chuckled at Nozomi though. He did know in the end it ultimately was not his fault strictly speaking Eunomia got captured, but he did go along with it and that was annoying enough. No matter what though, he would not stand down until Eunomia gave him the go to do so. He didn't really need to say much, and Aldred and Irina didn't step into a fight. They didn't want to turn this into a bloodbath anymore than Yufosa did. The collateral damage would only be much worse in the end. It was almost to a boiling point even with Sharaku's input. When Nozomi confronted Yufosa, he was silent for a bit. If Nozomi simply decided to not follow him then it would be an issue. "So be it. It was I who attempted to take your subconscious under my wing when you recieved your new power. Had I not made an error, you would be with me now not in the state you're in," as he spoke, Nozomi's hands would be completely invisible, though he could feel like they were there. His memories flickered in his head as though to remind him that he still had something left in there. "You have a power no one else has. Your mind is completely separate from your body, so you can use it in its strongest state as though it was your entire body. You have the power to undo the damage done to all worlds, which was half of what I wanted. Azami was meant to join me personally. She and I can harness the strength to-"

Before they could continue however, a heavy quake erupted the ground, as large lights seemed to fall from the sky, and land a distance away from the group. They would be Danielle and the gang, and could wake up almost immediately. Not too long however after they did, all of them would be drawn to the golden sky, as a large crack formed, and a strange force began to ripple in. Were anyone to look, they could see all the worlds they knew in the mix, Azores, Ethereal Azores, Erisia, and several other worlds as they seemed to grow in size slowly and subtly. They looked as though they would collide in time, and though its movement was slow, everyone could tell it was happening. The movement made ripples in the sky, colors twisting and turning into an almost ugly malevolent shade of purple and red, as the worlds almost looked like one in the sky...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:30 pm

"U-Ungh... W-What...?"

The doll maker would say through a heavy sigh, slowly pushing herself into a sitting position. Had it happened again? Did they slip into another world or was this that new world Helen had mentioned? Her head felt heavy... That sleep, albeit probably short, was a much needed refreshment. She'd sigh though, shutting her eyes tightly at the memory of Beep's body being impaled by the ferocious monster. A shadow... How long had it been since she'd seen one...?

She would eventually stand, looking around the desolate area. Where exactly was this supposed to be? It looked a lot like the first world they had crash landed in... But, this ground... Was it even earth? She would mumble under her breath before her eyes flew skyward, a small scream escaping her. What was she seeing? What exactly was she witnessing here? She saw her home, and the world she had been in just a few precious moments ago, and a world she had never seen before, and so much more. It was overwhelming... And it seemed the sky was overwhelmed as well. She'd divert her gaze, looking around her to find Raina.

With a quick movement, she'd rush to her side. The widow's eyes skyward and grim looking. She didn't understand what any of this meant, but it looked bad. It felt bad. She'd sigh heavily, glancing around her. She was still with the same group, that was... Adequate. And there seemed to be another group a whiles away. Should they converge there...? That seemed like their best option... Friend or foe, they would have information they needed.

She was so tired though... And she didn't know exactly what this group would want to do... But, did she care? She had the chance to... Actually leave them now. To try and find something out herself. She looked at Clarita and nodded her head firmly, looking back at the group before making her way towards the others. She didn't know what would lay ahead of her, but right now she didn't care. Things were grim, and just as Oki had murdered Beep... Decisions needed to be made and not thought over. Cold, logical, precise.

"R-Raina! Wait, before we go further..." the doll maker would say, grabbing her hand and causing the widow to look at her mentor with a slightly puzzled look. She'd smile though, letting her hand go before going to remove the eye patch she had worn thus far. It was only for a brief moment, and only Raina could see, but those brief moments a silence between the two spoke a thousand words.

"I will never leave you, my dear... You are very precious to me, and without you my life would have been so much different... Let's end this, together." she'd say with a happy smile before returning the eye patch to its proper place. Raina would stay silent. Unmoving for a second before a tear slipped down her cheek. She'd smile though... She was happy she had someone like this in her life regardless of her curse... Clarita was precious too her... The same as Nilo and her husband had been... She never regretted a moment of time she had spent with them.

With a new form of determination swelling within her chest, she'd nod, wiping her eyes before returning towards this new group. She was going to end this no matter what... Her wild, crazy plan from before... She wanted to try and finish it... To try and bring him back but... She couldn't right now... But, that was okay for the time being. Right now, she had to focus on saving their world. Saving it so that, one day, maybe he could come back to her through one means or the other. She had to protect the world for them... For Clarita and Jack... People meant something to her, and she would do anything to protect that now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   Today at 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next