Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)

Go down 
+5
Deshi
Lost
Penny
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Well, how amusing really. Although making the heads and tails of what the actual plan was meant to be was pretty hard. Or maybe it was just him, but Sharaku nearly always had a tough time making sense of Nozomi's rambles. One moment the guy was saying he didn't want to rush into the core right away and try to get his body first, and next thing he was suddenly worried that they didn't have the time for that. So, which were they going to do in the end...? Speaking of doing things, it appeared that they didn't even have a unified idea of what to do. The girl who spoke up seemingly wanted to do her own thing with a few other people, but was that a smart idea? They were in a rather unusual place at the moment. If they separated into groups and went different places at first, would they ever meet up again? Not everyone here was strong enough to win on their own if any of them ran into foes who were around Enoch's strength again. ''This is getting confusing. What are we actually doing...?''

In lieu of that, Samael found himself glancing towards the fight going on ways off before looking towards Danielle and her request. ''Is that a good idea? It doesn't look like we can really stand against those two. There's no point if we get squashed by their attacks. And outside of doing that, what else does staying here do for us...?'' They defeated Enoch alright, but it took the entire group to do that, did it not? They would probably just get wiped out if they got too close to Zant and Yufosa at the current moment, and was there anything else they could accomplish by staying put here? Outside of possibly splitting everyone apart if Nozomi chose to go somewhere else with a few of the group.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:23 am

//"I guess he's finished."// Eunomia spoke up, finally, after a long while of just watching. Her expression couldn't look more bored, though, and her appearance actually made Dio flinch... albeit mockingly.

"oh hey you're still there! it's been like 5 pages since you showed up so i figured you had been dropped or somethin'." The Devil shrugged, and his wings folded into a nice little pair of earrings that made Dio look like the prettiest person in the room. He thought while glancing at Irina.

"Huh?" Kalyan also flinched, but only because of Danielle coming up to hug him out of nowhere... even so, unlike how he'd react previously, his face wasn't tinged red, but a soft smile crossed his lips. The original Monado User brushed his hand over his friend's back, unable to fully return the hug due to still holding the Monado in his other hand. "I missed you too, Dani. It's been a weird couple of days, huh?"

"man if i didn't know she liked chicks i'd be shipping you two so hard right now."

"How DO you know that?"

"character sheets."

//"Dio still has all of Zant's memories, after all, which means whatever the Monado sees, he has seen too. It's pretty convenient when I need an errand boy."// The Goddess crossed her arms and smirked, before turning to Enoch. //"Can you still stand? I won't ask you to stand against Yufosa, but I figured you could at least help make sure the Core stays stable. Now that I remember it, what happened to that woman who jumped inside it?"//

Either way, Kalyan turned towards Samael and shook his head.

"We can't go fighting both of them at once, I know that much, and I won't ask you to do that either. What we first need to do is drag Zant back to our world... but if I'm understanding it correctly, he won't depart without YuFoSa returning the remainder of his power to him." He twirled the Monado in his hand once, then hooked it onto his back in a fluid motion. "Right now the only thing we can do is help take down YuFoSa. That's why he gave us all part of the Monado's power. If we don't... it's likely we won't return home either. Zant is our only ticket out at this point, the True Monado will only listen to him." Kalyan scratched the back of his head, confused himself at how he knew this... but, then again, he was just as much part of Zant as Dio, and the Monado had interacted with him the most.

"guess you're startin' to taste what the monado does to ya now, kid. it's really stuff you wanna learn about, honestly... i guess you could say it's 'core' knowledge!" Despite his joke, Dio nodded solemnly, acknowledging that his words did have some truth behind them. With Zant busy fighting another Godly thingamajiger, Kalyan was really the only one they could rely on to explain his thought process. Bearing Zant's mind made that pretty easy for him, in a way. It was like speaking to a clone. "but first, we need to make sure nozomi's in fighting condition. that's the only real way we're havin' a shot against yufosa-chan. remember that we ain't the main heroes of this story, after all. enoch, is there a way for us to return and help nozomi with whatever he has to do to become a badass frickin' wild card?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 am

"Anyone with our power can let you in to see the Core, though it may prove to have drastic consequences. However if YuFoSa is right, then changing it will do you no good but give you a new future. And anyone with powers that do not match mortal man...which is the only explanation I can think of for why that woman is now gone." He said, recalling Angela who had left. Was that why, was she simply not human? When asked about the black figure, Enoch stood up. "Whatever you saw, it came from you likely. Who knows the consequences of splitting apart your own power. It took on a form of its own. Perhaps you will have to face it soon. If you wake up and Azami takes your place, she too may suffer this fate. You may need to fix this anomaly. Where did you meet it last? Perhaps you can find it there. I'll help you return to your own world, as a prize for my defeat...I will not help you face YuFoSa. Figure out a way to fight him, for his power rival's Zant's. Perhaps if you were complete you would have a chance..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Wait a minute. I have an idea that just might work. I encountered the strange being inside of a strange divide, neither here nor in my world. It was a strange white area, it nearly overwhelmed and then seemed to vanish. However, if what I believe is true. The only other place that thing could be is inside of the core, as Azami seemed to have not encountered it before. If me or azami seem to require to face it, I think it would be best if I took care of it due to it being a part of myself yes? Clearly We gotta be careful about this...I'll try to contact azami. I think I got an idea that just might work. If me and azami swap, then reswap back. It could work out as I would have my own body and then re-beable to come back here right?

With that, Nozomi would attempt to contact azami by "connecting" to him if you will.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:18 am

"The blonde woman and Angela?" Blaez would fold his arms and ponder, come to think of she disappeared a while ago, he was too focused on the fight to care what the woman was up to. "I don't think it will do any good if they fuck up the everything for whatever reason." If she was indeed Nilo's mother he had some idea of why the woman would go to the core.

"Alright Enoch, can you take me to the Core? I don't want a random old hag ruining the universe for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Enoch gave Blaez an odd glance. "I have no idea what you plan. Once YuFoSa deals with Zant, he will have full control with his allies eventually....but I shall do so. I will not join you." So saying, he took his blade and cut a small tear in the space in front of the group, leading down an abstract vision of color and shapes. There was no telling where they would go, but they could feel a strange presence on the other side, much larger than any of them. "You all can go at once, though it probably will not be easy for you. It's up to you what you must do from here. I must stay for my leader."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Blaez silently nodded at Enoch before stepping inside the portal that was just created.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 am

Dio and Kalyan glanced at each other, then at Eunomia. The three already knew what to do, but the Goddess sighed momentarily. It was time to move now. After Dio tossed Enoch some finger guns for a job well done, the three stepped through the portal to the Core...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Now that Enoch has made a portal and everyone except Nozomi is going into it because Nozomi is contacting Azami to swap with her, I guess it's time to follow the other people, such as Dio, Kalyan, Eunomia...... It is best not to think of the situation to hard, otherwise I will go insane. Welp, time to jump through.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Eh? Change of plans then? Though, were they just going to leave Nozomi behind, as well as not bother doing anything about Yufosa anymore? If it was true that they needed the guy for stuff, wouldn't it be problematic if they got themselves separated thanks to going ahead early? Well, it seemed like everyone was aboard with the plan and not questioning anything though, so there probably wasn't much choice anyway. Whatever was even the plan.....Then again, it was either win or get screwed over at this point...

-hopping in with everyone else-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Alright guys!Nozomi would say to an unfortunately empty area. It seemed the others had left without him. Alright Enoch! I'll take you up on that offer. Swap myself over. Nozomi would approach Enoch in a mature and respectable manner as he said this. However... The young man would offer his hand torwards him, as a sort of respectable business handshake. I may not agree with how you want things to be done Enoch, and neither you with my own, but I do respect your tenacity and conviction to get things done. That's something we both share.It was a mature mutual respect Nozomi sort of "had" for the guy despite the fact that Enoch was their enemy, he was defeated. They weren't going to try to kill him or anything, he was even helping them a little bit with this.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:13 pm

When the young man chose to connect to Azami and switch over, his body would slowly vanish, for unlike the others who were in this world, Nozomi was not as simple. The young man would feel nothing for a brief moment before a familiar smell of the ocean greeted his nostrils. He would be able to wake up where he was, which was for now in the arms of a woman he may not have seen before while he would see his friend sleeping. The rest could choose to go in still, though this would be their last chance before the rift began to close. Inside the rift however, soon the one taking Nozomi's place would be greeted by an unpleasant sight.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:11 am

Danielle watched as Dio, Eunomia and Kalyan walked into the rift. Was she worried? Of course. There was so much at stake here, and for it all to rest on the shoulders of a small group of humans was risky. Sure, they were all very powerful humans, but still... human nontheless. And here they had the potential to go up against what could only be described as Gods. If Enoch had been such a tough adversary, then how were they even going to stand a chance against Zant and YuFoSa? Well, she had to at least try. Doing anything else right now would only bring shame upon herself and her friends. And that's not what she wanted. She was fighting for their sakes. For her home. And for that reason alone, she shook away her doubts and fears, stepping through the rift with the others. "Thank you, Enoch, for giving us a chance." And with those final words, the purple-haired soldier vanished with her comrades. The end was coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)   A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Face (Eunomia ~ Samael)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10