Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]   Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:07 pm

"Huh... Frogerio... that sounds... spanish, I believe?" He said to frog.
"Wait... do you live around here?" He asked frog as something popped into his head.
"Where does he live? Is he next door to me? That'd be funny." Takeru thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]   Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 pm

"S-spanish?" Gee, what's this guy thinking, mistaking him for some Espanolan? Frog was a pure blooded Endymionan, and that was all he was, ahah. Honestly, he was kind of offended, hmph. No offense to Spaniards or anything, but Frog had his pride. Although, it did sound kind of Spanish, now that it was pointed out... Cannot unhear now... "It ain't Spanish, though. Like, knowing my mom, it probably means exactly what it says-Frog."

"I live here in the Sunlake Palms, yes." Frog answered. "You?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:25 pm

"Same. I live right near the edge of the forest. Can't miss it." Takeru replied.
He had always thought things were strange, but lately they seemed to be even stranger. Although he now knew Frog's name wasn't spanish, that brought up another question: what was he then?
"Endymioan, idiot." Twelve snarked.

Information of my chars:
People: Takeru and Axel

Personas: Twelve and Gaster

Social Links: Takeru and Axel

Compendiums: Takeru's Tablet and Axel's Assessment

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:20 pm

"...boof..." Titus was slowly growing restless and began pulling at the leash lightly as he tried to sniff things out of his reach. It was clear that the conversation was coming to an end as well.

Frog grinned, pretendingly apologetically, like he was uncomfortable having to leave, when he totally wasn't. Well, maybe a little. It was just how he was, no matter how stupid. "At the edge of the forest. Dunno. I'd have to see how close that is to my house. We've just been here for what, 4 and a half years. Not nearly enough time to get to know the neighbourhood, ahahaha!"

Frog said, when in reality, he knew where that was, since he did regularly walk the dog all over the place, sheesh. And the forest was a top spot for walks. He dreaded the fact it was actually near his own house. Damn. If he friends up a kid in the neighbourhood, then he'd have to hang out with said kid! And the kid in questions was how old anyways..? Regardless... "We have to leave now, though. Titus wants to move on." Frog said, slowly giving in to his dog's pull. "See ya."

[Exit - Frog]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:03 pm

"Okay. See ya, then." Takeru said.
"Hm. I feel like we HAVE seen him somewhere before.  Now that I think about it..." Twelve said.
"Well... that's something to think about." Takeru said.
Mission complete! Grade: A.

Information of my chars:
People: Takeru and Axel

Personas: Twelve and Gaster

Social Links: Takeru and Axel

Compendiums: Takeru's Tablet and Axel's Assessment

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:50 pm

Frogerio Phillip Zander of the Jester and Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant have formed a Social Link...

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]   Today at 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Doctor's Appointment [Afternoon - Telos]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2