Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:41 pm

The boy would rear back from his phone slightly. Eesh, Callie was excited... Oh well, it didn't really bother him much. His ears just couldn't handle loud noises. They scared him and hurt him! Not really a good combo, in his opinion. But, they were super sensitive so he could hear practically everything that was going on in the house right now! Oh, someone just came into the store, cool!

"Um... I do not really know. You said you would answer some questions that I had from last night, so I decided to call! Um... Well... I guess my biggest question is what are we going to do...? Like... Um... You guys are not on one of the sides, are you?" the boy would ask quietly. He was kind of scared to say it aloud. Cadets, terrorists... Either side was dangerous and bad. What could he really do now? Last night was so scary... He really wished it never happened.

"Oh, a nightmare? I have a lot of those... But I usually forget them, so it is fine! I do not think anything bad happens to you when you have them though... They are just scary." the boy would say with a nod of his head. He really did have a lot of nightmares. The night of the Divide, and probably soon of last night... But now he didn't have to think about that! He needed to focus on the task at hand! Gathering information.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:45 pm

"Mhm! That's it exactly Callie!" 8D would nod like a sage as he ignored the flailing of the fox shadow in his arms and gently pet it and enjoyed the softness of his fur.... Oh so soft and cute... If there was one thing that 8D had a weakness for in this world... It was cute things. HE LOVED cuteness, it was his number one on his list of prime directives.

1. Seek out and Protect Cute things

2. Make terrible puns.

3. Break the fourth wall.

4. Wait.... That should have been number 4... fak!

So needless to say the presence of this super cute and fluffeh and lovable and huggable and stuff red fox was enough to make his prime directive go haywire.

"As for who did this to you... I'm afraid I don't know Callie... If I did I'd personaly like to have a few words with them. But alas I simply do not. But don't worry Callie." Quick as a... uh... really quick blue rodent?... 8D would pull Callie into the hug and snuggle up to the little fox girl with a loving smile. "What happened in the past dosn't matter! What matters is the now! So, NOW lets get PAST all that and focus on the present, ehehe!"

~Ya know, objectively... I think I enjoy email over phones~

"Well Zavs... I can say for sure that I'm not going to be joining the Cadets with these new powers... Frankly I'd rather not be the puppet of a puppet! Ehehe! Now that doesn't mean that the terrorists hold my allegiance ether. What just because I don't want to be a dog of the Queen I have to be a terrorist? Please, so short sighted, Ehehe. No I think we should stay away from all that bad stuff... That isn't to say we shouldn't go on little adventures of our own though... ehehehe." Grins chuckled silently to himself from the middle of his hug pile. He could tell that Zavie was not keen on joining ether side of the current turf war here in Endy... Good... He knew this kid was a good egg.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 pm

"Clown! I warn you, unhand me r-right now!" The orange fluff ball would continue to squirm and flail around to try and escape this evil robots grasp, lashing out at any opportunity he could find trying to claw at this hug machine to show them he meant business. "I-I swear when I next get the chance, I'll..." Before the fox could finish he felt the hand of the machine stroke down his spine again. Losing it, the shadow would lose all care for self pride and cry out for help. "Callie! Make him unhand me! T-this is not how someone like me should be treated!"

Giggling at the scenario that was taking place in front of her, Callie would pick up the over hugged shadow and place them back on her own lap, protecting them from 8D's grasp. "Hehe, sorry. He doesn't seem to like getting much attention from other people." She'd admit as Terra just hid himself away, not wanting to be apart of this anymore. "But you're right about the other thing! It doesn't matter what happened back then, I mean if they gave me Terra then I'm thankful for it!... Although... Do you think they were what gave me my tail and ears too?"

---

"Huh?" What did Zavie mean by sides? Like when you order food and you get a side of something? Or like when you at one side of a room or another? From what she could gather from what 8D said about it, she guessed the latter... Yet with groups of people instead of a room! "Wait... Aren't cadets those things that kids go to? Where you have the big group leader and all the kids play silly games together and earn badges!... I uhm... I mean... I never followed a random kid to one of those once?" She'd add, in a totally convincing voice. "Yet I never heard anything about no Queen... Only one of those I've seen is in cards!" This conversation didn't really make much sense to her at all, but she liked feeling involved so she was adding her useless information down wherever she could! "I like the idea of us being on our own though! Why would we need anyone else when we're all buddies! Terrorists sounds like a scary thing anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Huh? What was Callie going on about...? Oh... She was so clueless it confused him sometimes! But, then again, that's why they were here doing this. But would she actually take everything to heart? Mm... He could trust Grins to keep her safe, hopefully...

"Oh, okay... That is good then. I am glad to hear. But... Adventures...? Would it not be dangerous to go out... The cadets or the terrorists could find us, you know..." the boy would say with a light frown. He really didn't know what to do about all of this... He was really more content with staying inside and not doing anything, in all honesty...

"Huh? Callie, no... The cadets are like police officers. They put away people like us... That is why I tried to hide your ears, remember? I did not want you to be taken away..." the boy would say with a light sigh. She was just like him... But she didn't know all the dangers, it seemed. That worried him. If she was so reckless with other people, she'd definitely get caught and taken away! He didn't want that to happen... Not ever...

"And Callie, the queen is the person who rules over Endymion, silly. She is like our mayor, you know? She keeps us safe and stuff..." the boy would say with dwindling confidence. She kept people safe from people like him... He'd tap the floor gently. This was all so scary...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:40 pm

"The way I look at it, the Cadets are sooooo boooooreing! They all have to be so uptight and fallow all sorts of rules and be responsible and stuff. And the Terrorists are all so preachy and do some dangerous stuff. So I think we're better off on our own." 8D crossed his arms and nodded. Both sides were dull and way to predictable for someone as cool and fun as he was. Plus... Nether could be trusted with Callie... 8D wouldn't allow it.

"Don't worry Zavie, the way I look at it, we're a lot safer if we stick together, and now that we have these powers... Super fun adventures are like... Mandatory! I'll tell you what, sense you probably can't come over tonight, how about me and Callie come over to your house and we can go on an amazing adventure!" 8D was starting to get excited at the prospect of going on magical quests!...with friends this time! Way more fun then being alone. "Plus we can like... Wear disguises to be safe from the Cadets and Terrorists! We can dress up and have fun and fight monsters and-and-and... yeah!" 8D's eyes shone with stars as he only got himself even more excited.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:32 pm

"Hmm... But Zavie! If we hide away all the time, then we will live in fear and boredom! Whereas if we goes out there to fight for ourselves, maybe we'll learn a thing or two about 'em? Then at least if something does end up happening we have a way to defend ourselves... Right?" She'd say unsure of herself, most of that came from Terra telling her what to say then from her own head. But still, she thought it could be quite fun to go on adventures! She was always sad when 8D got to go on them and she had to be left behind, but now she can join in!

"The cadets are boring police officers?" Callie would repeat, adding both of her friends descriptions of them together. "B-but I thought the police went around stopping bad people and the people who do crimes and all that bad stuff!" She'd pause to think about some of her experiences in the past... Heh, well a girl had to do something to survive right? But she hadn't done anything like that for years! "W-why would they want me? Or any of us...? We haven't done anything wrong!"

Callie would shake her head. "Nope! Never heard of no Queen. Never seen them keep me safe, that's what 8D does for me!... Does that mean 8D's a queen?" She paused and stared wide eyed at 8D for a moment... This was perfect! "Yeah we should all go out on our own adventures with queen 8D!" Callie would giggle teasingly. "I'm sure it'll be lots of fun, come on Zavieee! You know you don't want to miss out on all the fun!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 1OYmXwS

"N-No! Y-You do not understand! What if we get caught? What if more demons show up!? N-No! That is dangerous! W-We should not do anything. We should stay hidden... Nothing should change..."

The boy would say flustered and, quite frankly, full of fear. What exactly were they thinking? This wasn't a game! Demons were dangerous, the cadets would take them away, the terrorists might hurt them! W-Were they seriously that oblivious!?

"Tsk... I take it back. Neither of them seem full of information. They both seem rather insane as well... Oh, they had such promise as well. There is no point vying for information anymore, anything I or you know that clown knows and that is that... Pitiful, honestly..." the boy's shadow would say within Zavie's mind, causing the boy to fall silent. Didn't they get it? Didn't they understand this was dangerous? This wasn't a game... They couldn't just act as if there wasn't danger around every corner...

"... I-I... Do not know... I do not want to go anywhere if you two will not take this seriously... Everything is dangerous now... Before it was bad, now it is just worst... A-And... And... I do not even know what to do but to hide... D-Do you not understand that we are the targets of everyone now...?" the boy would say quietly, sitting up and holding the phone in his lap. It was on speaker, so he could hear them... As if he needed the speaker too begin with... But, regardless... He was scared... And treating this like a game didn't make him feel better not at all.

"They protect everyone from people like us... People who are different... People who have powers because we might use them to hurt people... I-It is not fare, but... If they just let us go, then the bad people will get to go away too... And the bad people are the ones who are hurting everyone... And... I-I do not know... I-I do not know any of this..." the boy would say murmuring more too himself than speaking too Callie and Grins. He'd bring his knees in close to his body, hugging them tightly and wrapping his tail around himself. His ears flat on his head signifying more so he was scared now. The phone was laying on the ground in front of him... Waiting to hear the response too his outburst.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:25 pm

"Ehehehe, Zavie, Listen." The voice would not come from 8D's mouth, instead it would only come out Zavie's line, there were perks of being attached to your phone, ehehe."I know I tell a lot of jokes, but this is one of the few times I've ever been serious. These powers you have, are a gift. Gifts like yours should not be hidden, they should be celebrated! The Cadets and the Terrorists, they squander their gifts with petty fighting and rules. You're life should not be spent in fear, in hiding... I've seen places far far from here where people like us are free to be whoever they want. Where you don't have to hide your gifts or be afraid." 8D's voice would be calm and collected as he said his piece to the scared neko child. He knew Zavie was scared. but fear was only holding the child back... "Zavie, you don't have to be afraid or alone anymore, we're all in this together! If we stick together we can protect each other, and one day, maybe we'll be able to fix the things so you and Callie don't have to hide anymore! But for that to happen I need your help... Please help me," Zavie could not see it through the line, but 8D's thin smile grew large and wide, almost reaching ear to ear.

"The Cadets and queen will think you're bad because you have these new powers, they think that anyone with powers that isn't them is instantly bad... They're a bunch of jerk faces!" 8D stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry at the thought. "And furthermore I-er... Wait.... Queen? I-I'm not a girl! O-Only girls can be queens, if anything I'm a king! T-Tell her Zavie, I can be king and protect you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:14 pm

"..." The girl was speechless, she didn't fully understand the whole threat of what they were planning, but still the reaction that Zavie gave from it all had surprised her. Well, the only demons she could remember was the ones from last night. Yet they didn't really seem all that threatening, did they...? If there were more like that out there she was sure they'd be able to handle themselves. Yet what if he was right and there were massive dange--.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't you worry about a thing Cals. Trust me, from how he seems to act around you and how much I care about you. Me and 8D will keep you safe no matter what happens out there, it'll still be a fun adventure okay? Why worry about what could go wrong when we can leave that to the clown whilst we just enjoy the fun side of it, ey?" Terra would say within her mind, he wasn't the best at giving advice, but he merely wanted to ensure Callie didn't end up worrying about anything. This was important to him, he had to get stronger before he could give Callie what she truly wanted.

Callie would nod in response. "Yeah, you're right! I'm sure whatever happens it'll be fun if we're all together. That's what friends are for, to make any situation into a good one!" The girl would still be confused on how to respond to what Zavie said however, it seemed her usual enthusiastic self wasn't really working with how he was taking the whole topic... Maybe 8D would be able to calm him down, besides sh-grumble-e was kinda hungry... "Hmm... Queen 8D c-can we order food?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 YKCHZXb

"F-Fine... Fine... But... Fine... I-I will go with you..."

The boy would say quietly. Quite frankly, if he had known the clown was currently smiling he'd have ended the call right now. But, he seemed sincere and he seemed like... The boy didn't know. He was scared, and he really didn't know what to do. He wanted to hide, to stay hidden but... He also promised to protect Callie if she were to go out at night... He also didn't want his court jester to get hurt either... It wasn't like he could do much, but...

"I will go with you tonight... But... Maybe only tonight... I do not know..." the boy would say with a sigh. He didn't want to talk anymore... He didn't like being scared, or unhappy, or having to talk about scary and bad things. It made him tired, it made him want to hide in his closet some more... Quite frankly, he was going to do that now.

"I, um... I will be going now, okay? I have to make sure... My parents do not mind if I go out tonight... C-Call me if you need me, alright?" the boy would say his goodbye before hanging up the call. He stared down at his phone, the little squid swimming through the larger squid on his screen. He was terrified... What if another one of those demons showed up? The giant ones? Like the one that showed up that night? He was scared... S-So scared... But... He had to be brave... A little bit of bravery went a long way... He would do his best... He would be brave for his friends... As much as he could muster.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:59 pm

"Alright! Then Team Neko is a go go! Eheheh, we'll meet up at the bar after dusk. I have a plan on where we can go to get stronger so we can start our campaign of equality and love and jokes and fun for all! And don't worry Zavie, when we finish up for the night we can have J and Kay make us milk shakes and play more Callie Cards. Ehehehe, sounds like fun right?" 8D snickered slightly as Zavie said his good bye. In all honesty he was a little surprised he had been able to get through to the child... In a way Zavie was a lot like Callie before she met J. Scared, skittish, and even though he has his parents... alone. That's how 8D saw it at least. He felt for the kid, he really did! And so with the joy in his heart bursting at the seams, 8D made a pledge to help this boy conquer his fear and become the nest Cat he could be! "Okay Zavie! We love you bye bye!" With his good bye said, 8D hung up his foot and turned to Callie.

"Hmmmm, ya know what Cals... First, I'm not a queen! Second... Ya know! Food sounds good right now, and ya know what food sounds the best!? Pizza! What do you say?" Grins Grinned at the Grinning Callie and practically drooled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:25 pm

"That sounds like a great plan!" The girl would respond with a joyous smile, she really had no idea what they were going to be getting themselves into that night, but as long as she got to do it with friends she was sure it'd be lots and lots of fun! "Cyah later Zavie! Baiii~!" Callie was unsure where his change of heart on the subject came from as she hadn't heard anything 8D had told him, yet to her she just presumed he was thinking about it during that silence from before and decided to change him mind on his own. That was good! She would be sure to help the boy conquer his fears so he can just enjoy himself without having to hide all day! It'll be a blast! Although... The young vixen would turn to 8D after Zavie hung up with a confused expression. "Whats a Neko?"

"Aww, are you sure? Would you prefer to be a princess?" She'd reply in a teasing tone before hearing his suggestion of food. "Ohh! Yes! Yes, yes yes! Do that thing, get the thing, order the stuff! H-how does getting food work again? 8D do it!" She'd say excitedly, honestly it was probably a little too early for that kinda food. On the other hand, its never a bad time for pizza!

[~Exit~]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 FpZ1AUJ Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 09_hermit Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 00_fool

Callie of the Aeon, 8D of the Hermit and Zavie of the Fool have all ranked up their Social Links with each other...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)   Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hang Over. (Callie, Zavie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2