Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:26 pm

"Yes, yes, you should thank me." He'd remark the clown's display of gratitude. Not like the thing did anything, though. "You were being all edgy and all that stuff, and it was like, not cool. So I had to do the right thing, hmph-!"

"Hmph."
Noah's comment about the two being funny tickled Frog. Maybe the wrong way and maybe the right way, who knows. Besides, there was a new topic on the table now. The robot dog was popular... And now Frog spouted all about this secret mission of its... And it ended up not being much of a secret to these people. Was that robot just spouting the same story to everyone it met..? Would make sense since it was a robot, working on algorithms and such. Hah, he knew it. The thing's sentience could only be a lie, even if a well performed one, hah! "Taking a walk, pfff. What kind of a robot dog just takes a walk? Like, seriously, hehe. I just kept expecting some hidden cam to pop out while I was talking to it." Though Titus seemed to like the thing, which was the only reason Frog was still doubting the theory about Selenus only being a toy robot some rich fat kid was using to mess with them or a tv prop. A man's gotta trust his dog.

Either way, he was slowly but surely finishing his meal and it was slowly starting to get too late for him to stay. The only thing keeping him was the company he'd feel too awkward just leaving, even though he wanted to, and the soda.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:12 pm

"OH hohoho! It seems you may have run into quite the interesting person Mr.Noah. Though the thought arises to me that at the time they may have seemed like quite the eccentric, perhaps to the point of lunacy? I can only imagine how it must have felt the day after, knowing you were so close to one so obviously dangerous." 8D's jolly toothy smile would once again grow to almost inhuman sizes as he chuckled quietly to himself. This was starting to become fun again! This Noah guy sure seemed like an upstanding chap who, while a little pokey with snark, was OODLES of fun to talk to."And my yes they would! The one my family met would have made quite the pet. If the demons were easly trainable I'm sure they would be in high... DEMONd! Ehehehe!"

"Well I accept your generous gift Dear Frog, thank you." Even though with this it actually only made it so they each paid for the same meal and came out even at the end, 8D felt this might be the most generous thing Frog had done in a while, so better to encurrage good behavior."I just think Poochy is lonely. Though he should be careful, someone that strange is bound to end up on the government's radar sooner rather then later, and I'd honestly hate to see something happen to the poor mutt, Ehehe. I mean, who knows what the powers that be would do with that kind of tech, if they don't have it already that is."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Noah would just chuckle with a shake of his head. ''No? She was actually a nice person from what I've had the chance to see. Don't think she was a lunatic or had dangerous intentions. Maybe she was actually the good guy in the game. Dunno. She was pretty secretive, like she didn't want us to actually know what would happen.'', he would smirk thinly. ''Besides, I have nothing against eccentric people as long as they ain't also stupid.'' That makes them harder to deal with. You can't make sense with someone who sprouts bullshit 24/7, as entertaining as it can be for short periods of time. Guess they're good for a bit of comedy relief though. ''Maybe they are. Ever tried? Although perhaps they are a bit smarter than your typical animal. Make them your buddy?'' Demon friends sounded nice.

''For the same reasons a human could? You could ask that about anyone, not just a robot. Besides, technology seems to be pretty advanced nowadays....'' One can take a walk for absolutely no reason, can't they? Huh? ''Y'know, don't know who was he made by exactly, but I doubt the government would not know of his existence at all. Intelligent robots are probably a great deal. That is, unless the government does not check on things, but I'd assume they do to keep high security in the city.'' And even when you hide...being a robot canine still makes you stand out to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 pm

"Hmph." Solving this issue with the clown was easier than he'd expected. Just buying him a pie seemed to do the trick. Except that Frog wasn't exactly satisfied with having to pay for it himself. Sure, the clown bought him the pie, but it didn't mean Frog was gonna just hand over a pie in return. He'd come back to collect his debt someday, but, for now, he was content with the situation eased and the problem removed. He was slowly making progress in drinking his soda and the sense of company was slowly waning in comparison to the fact he had to go home soon. The only reason why he was still there was, now, because he'd feel too awkward walking around outside with a soda in hand, sipping at it as he proceeded towards home.

"But it's a robot. Like, the only reason why it would wanna go take a walk would be because someone wrote it in its algorithm and that would imply it wasn't its decision to do so anyways. I just refuse to believe that thing is actually fully sentient, hmph!" Frog crossed his arms on his chest imposingly, satisfied with his display of superiority. He grinned. "Implying that the thing isn't already some governmental experiment. Who else would be able to pull something like that off? And besides, the government practically controls everything here, doesn't it? Hehe. Why would a robot of all things be an exempt? Get this, its brain supposedly functions exactly like a human's. Or so it's told me."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 pm

"Ehehehe! But stupidity is entertaining my friend! Personally I find people who are to smart for their own good to be rather boring. It's just not as fun to talk to someone who knows a great deal," 8D's sly grin would grow as he eyed Noah for his response. Noah was shaping up to be quite the conversationalist. He found himself thoroughly enjoying this little back and forth they were having, and how he responded here would really show if they saw eye to optic sensor or not"Demon pets eh? Sounds like fun! Tell me Mr.Noah, have you ever met a demon face to face? Ehehe, its quite the experience, ehehe,"

8D could barely contain his laughter as the both of them went back and forth on the little robot dog. Oh how little they actually knew"Well... Whos to say we have any free will of our own? I mean, where in our actions do we act any different then that little robot? Eheheh... It's fair to say we act in accordance to a set of algorithms ourselves don't we? How is a human mind any different then a processor, do we really have a special invisible thing that makes us any different?... Ehehehe... Naw... No I can say for a fact that we don't." 8D's toothy grin spread from ear to ear as he stood and grabbed his empty try from the table. "Well it has been fun my friends but I do think my lunch break is coming to an end. Say, we should do this again sometime! What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:59 am

''I say less fun, but more useful. I mean, it's great to make fun of a foolish person at times, but when you need to move on or get something going, an idiot will just be extra baggage to drag around with you. There's time for fun and then there's time for action. Can't do both with one type of person in most cases. Well, maybe you can if you find a way to fool with a smart guy.'', he would state, sticking his tongue at 8D momentarily. In a way, Noah understood the point, but wouldn't living be a torture with too many stupid people around? The 'funniness' wears out once you're exposed to it too much. Besides, it's equally as much fun to make fun of a smart person and proving them wrong. ''Yes, I have. I wouldn't think all demons are the same though, so the saying about pets is just a speculation on the matter.'' Could all demons be tamed?

He would give Frog an amused grin. ''Doesn't refusing to believe right away make you narrow-minded, dear? Perhaps said robot actually has a bigger capacity than you in the end.'', he made a joking jab at the guy before going back to the matter at hand. Did it truly matter a damn whether one is sentient or not? In this case, it was hardly possible to tell any difference between the robot and a human after all. ''Y'all arguing a pointless matter. He speaks like a person, right? So he obviously ain't some basic robot without any intelligence, and what does it matter whether he's truly on par with a human or not? You can hold a talk with him the same as with anyone else regardless.'' It was as simple as that. No need to complicate it without any further evidence. ''As for the government, they certainly know a lot, but there ain't a proof either way.'', he would shrug nonchalantly. ''Assuming we keep running into each other, be my guest.....''
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:53 pm

"Tch." Trampled by both of them, eh. Frog wasn't going to give them any new answers to this argument now, mostly because he couldn't think of any, honestly. He had never been one to be able to back up any of his claims. He just wanted to talk crap about something with someone. But nope, it was never gonna happen. Like the only times he relaxed enough to stop overthinking everything for a moment, every other moron on this planet started thinking all of a sudden. So no, he wouldn't speak. He'd open his mouth a few times with his finger raised as if wanting to make a point but would end up stopping himself every single instance. Instead of speaking, he'd turn red in front of the other two, pout and cross his hands, then follow after 8-ball when he decided to change the topic to the one of leaving.

Finallyyyy!!! Frog stopped giving a damn about his soda already, but he still gulped it all down in one go now that they were leaving. It came as such a relief to finally be able to do that. Like, holyyy. Not that it wasn't fun, but it wasn't at times, not gonna lie. Either way... "Hmph, if you're gonna treat me again, then sure." He grinned at the clown. "Unless, of course, it ain't your free will to do so, which I don't totally agree isn't though it isn't to an extent, but it also ain't the same as in a robot, so whatever. It'd be pointless to compare my thoughts to yours, anyways. Not mean it in a bad way, of course, hmph." He added. He sure was 'hmphing' a lot today at the two. He picked up his backpack and turned to the two to wave. "If we ever see each other again."

And with that, Frog walked out of the restaurant and went on his way home. He had to start prepairing for everything tonight and all.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:10 pm

"Well said sir, well said indeed! You have quite the head on your shoulders Noah. Careful you don't lose that in the madness that is Endymion. Ehehehe I'd hate to see you HEADED in down the wrong path after all! EHehehe" 8D struggled to walk to the trash with his tray as he lost his footing from his own over powered laughter. It seemed Noah had quite the potential for companionship. Of all the people 8D had met over the past two days, he was certainly one of the most interesting. Oh well, far to early to pass an accurate judgement on the man now, better to see where things went.

"Well then! May the ever watchful eye of the plot bring us all back together again someday to enjoy another meal with good company and lively conversation! Untill then my friends, have a Smiley Smiley Day! Eheheh!" 8D laughed with a whimsical smile as he happily walked out of the restaurant and into the afternoon air.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:53 pm

''Madness is a way of life, my dear pal. If nothing else, I shall enjoy it while it lasts.'', he would give 8D thumbs up with a smirk. Aside from the mild annoyance in the moments the guy was sprouting too many jokes for it to be healthy, he wasn't all that. See, more normal conversation gets you farther.

Frog wasn't being talkative this time around, so there wasn't a lot to say. ''The idea of free will makes an interesting concept though.'', he would shake his drink around a bit, eventually waving at the two. ''Maybe we will, either way, have fun today.'' He'd probably head out soon as well, once he got done with his own drink so that he didn't accidentaly spill it while walking...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Everyone has either established a link or ranked up with each other...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3