Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:49 pm

"Hmm..." Frog pouted and eyed the clown, but remained turned away and unaccepting of his apology. The Noah guy got it and stood in his defense. Good. At least one person was normal aside from, of course, him, in this triangle. Illuminati much? Triangles? Yes. No. "Hmph. If you want, you can buy me whatever you want. I'll eat it if it's good." He'd eventually say, before focusing on Noah in an attempt to block away any disturbances from the clown for the time being, his face still locked in a semi-pout.

He didn't get the water joke. Ark? Whatever. He didn't wanna talk about the clown, he didn't wanna give him the satisfaction of seeing him talk about him. That was a lot of 'him's. "Fine then." He'd reply to Noah, before raising an eyebrow. He couldn't grin though, not after the clown's ruined the mood. He'd only be satisfied again now if the clown ended up actually bringing him some tasty food. For free. "What can 'Noah' even stand for? Noahthan? Noathaniel?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:25 am

"Tch" Ok.... NOW he was getting annoyed. It took a lot, a LOT to annoy 8D, if his outer shell of snark and positivity was physical it would be bullet proof. But this guy was seriously... SERIOUSLY getting on his nerves now. Both of them were to a point, Noah at least seemed to not hate the bot on principal, but was just seemed uneasy with him, which was understandable. He WAS dressed like a clown after all and he was under no impression that it was exactly normal. Frog on the other hand seemed utterly incapable of both taking a joke and understanding the concept of one, where in it's a JOKE.... Sigh... Regardless 8D had promised to buy him lunch and if nothing else he was a Clown of his word. Without saying another word to ether he approched the counter and placed Frog's order, having quite honestly lost his simulated appetite. "You're order number is fourteen." He would say back to Frog, the mirth in his voice gone.

"Yeah... Because an elaborate and whimsical story that honestly couldn't be taken seriously is as offensive as "Clown Germs" or not wanting anything to to do with quote "A Clown"...Tch And just to continue the bit, I was just had a Sinking feeling that things might not be going well," 8D made it a point to stand a bit away from the two, there was only so much abuse one clown can take."And because you asked, it's a serial number,"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 am

Noah would scratch the back of his head as he watched 8D order the food for Frog, while contemplating how did this get so out of hand already. He had to admit some of the jokes were a bit overboard, but he would get over them pretty easily to be honest. It wasn't actually offense after all, despite the annoyance factor being present. Although he could get why would someone get pissy over it. Jokes aren't always funny for everyone. ''Yo, well not everyone likes being made fun of. Depreciating humor can sting pretty bad if it's not asked for. Dunno about the rest though. You two don't get along well, huh?'' That seemed pretty obvious. And yet they were both staying here rather than making haste to part ways. But...guess they wanted the food?

''Heh, wouldn't that be beautiful? But nah. That ain't what I meant. Not everyone has only a first name after all.'' Butchering up his first name on top of that would make it pretty odd, wouldn't it? Or maybe it'd actually be swell when there are people with names like 8D walking around casually. Speaking of which, he would raise an eyebrow at said 8D. Serial number...like, one which is given at production...? Erm...''Wait, so are you one of those robot guys?'' A weird clown get up that was a little outside usual human norms plus a serial number? Sounded like a possibility. And he already met a robot wolf, so a robot clown wasn't that much weirder.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Order number fourteen? Sheesh. So these people took people's orders like that? Hey, this is a fast food restaurant, either give the food pronto, or die a horrible death at the hands of your employer, goddamn you! On the other side, he seemed to have managed to kill the clown's mood a bit. Hehe-hahahaha! Now that was a good one! Such a peppy little clown swayed so frickin' easily. Well, it wasn't his fault. The clown was to blame for getting all smarty-pants with him and that 'funny' little description. Heck, even with all the puns. Sure, Frog couldn't resist liking them, but that was exactly why he hated them so much in the first place. Because clowns are shit.

"My full name ain't Frog either. I have a surname too. But the way you said was was like, that's short for something."
He'd reply to Noah, a cocky smirk on his face now that he'd beaten the clown. He was already starting to forget what it was that got him pissed in the first place, but he wasn't gonna let that show. No, no, he was gonna keep pushing it despite also beggining to feel a bit bad about killing the clown's mood.

The fact the thing spoke about a serial number flew straight through his head. He wasn't paying nearly enough attention to care. He'd only notice it when Noah mentioned robots. "Wait, what? Robot!?" Frog would ask surprised. Shiiiit, so like, these weird things kept popping up. First Selenus- no, wait, he's got a new nickname for him. Selena! First Selena the robot dog that thought its brain was like a human's, pffft, and now a clown robot with apparently the same complex? Was someone screwing around with him? Hehe... SCREWING, because they're robot, eheheheheh.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:55 pm

8D waited for a moment  as the two conversed. Heh, no chance for that plus 1 this time now was there? Oh well, at this point he was just waiting for it to end. Shouldn't take to much longer,"I suppose we don't do we? Shame, and we seemed to get along swimmingly yesterday." The clown smirked a bit at Noah. To bad, these two seemed like fun, if only they were willing to play along. No... No in reality it wasn't quite that. Whatever had changed the course of the conversation was a bit more then not appreciating a bad Pun or taking a joke to seriously. Oh well, Win some you lose some. Funny how no one ever says that when you win though.

"Robot? Now why would you jump to that conclusion. Plenty of things other then robots have serial numbers, such as employees, or students. Or perhaps my father just enjoys numbering his children... Heh," He chuckled slightly allowing a bit of his mirth to come back."Though I think you have more pressing matters to attend to then whether or not I have gears in my head," 8D smiled as the woman behind the counter called order 14. "Best thing about fast food, is that it is indeed fast, ehe..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 3:46 pm

''That so? Hey, maybe you're just going through a rough patch then.'' Or perhaps those two were too different for them to have a good relationship. It's not like Noah had any way of knowing as he barely knew the two, having only met Frog once before and 8D right here and now. But if 8D wasn't lying about the two getting along well last time, maybe it was just a bad day right now? He would chuckle. ''Oops. My bad then. But I suppose I like my name the way it is for now. Easier for people to remember when it ain't too long.'' And no need for shortenings, which is a nice plus. One less problem in the world to worry about.

Noah would shrug nonchalantly. ''Because I already met one before. And an odd clown get up plus mentioning serial numbers passes for the idea well. Besides, you don't seem to be very surprised at the mention either.'' In the end, he was just asking out of curiosity. If 8D wanted to play secretive, he didn't mind for the moment. Whether the guy was human or not...well, it didn't truly affect anything right now, did it?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Wait... Now he actually had to go get his own food? What kind of a goddamn place was this!? Like, fast food, please bring the fast food over to me when I order it, for crying out loud and banan biscuits's sake!!! "Sheesh! Okay, I'm coming!" Frog unwillingly stepped towards the counter and took the plate from the lady, bringing it back over to 8-ball and Noah. "Imma go like, sit." He gestured to a table behind him. "Like, come if you want."

Now then, before actually opening this thing, maybe he should reflect on yesterday's event with the clown. Apparently, the thing thought they were having a great time together when in reality, Frog was being tortured back then. Like, serious torture. Laughter inducing torture, yes, but that just made it worse! And now he got extremely down because of, I suppose... What was it even? Nevermind, time to actually look what the clown's gotten hi- It was a pie. It was a goddamn pie. Of course it would be a pie from a clown. What else? Good thing he loved pies.

"..." Newsflash, Frog didn't like pies. And what was up with a fast food pie!? Fast food is supposed to be fried pieces of industrialized meat, not a pie filled with it!!! B-but... It did smell kind of nice... And it was chicken, after all, chicken being real tasty... He glanced over to the clown.......and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:51 pm

"Ehehe.... So you met Dynomutt, explains why you're so nonchalant about the concept of robots, he dose kinda wears it on his sleeve... or Ironic Doggy Sweater as it were ehehe." Huh, ya know for being on a super secret mission, lots of people seem to know full well of his existence. First that weird guy who didn't talk much -Nyuck Nyuck- and now this guy! At this point 8D was starting to feel a bit lied to, Dynomutt had said he had to stick to the shadows and out of sight, yet here he was talking to every important looking person he runs into! Weeeeird, it's almost like he WANTS people to notice him... Ehehe. "Ehehehe, so how do you know Wonder Dog? He and I go back quite a bit."

"..." 8D returned Frogs look with a rather blank expression... well... Blank for 8D. This meant of course he had a lazy grin and relaxed eyes... Not even a thank you? This frog guy seemed to be the most self entitled man 8D had ever met... And he lived with Professor J for a good 4 years! Sigh... the things he dose for friends. "So? What do you think? Good right? I'd be very surprised if this Fowled your mood, heh," 8D chuckled as he sat a table away from where Frog sat, not wanting to offend with his, "Clown Germs"...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:42 pm

...Dynomutt...? For a moment, Noah would just stare at 8D, trying to make sense of the made up names until it'd finally click. Erm, dogs, right. ''Funny how you assumed it was that one exactly. There could always be several around. But you're right this time, yes, I know him.'' Heh, how ironic that this guy knows him too, and just causually brings that up as if it were a sure fact the wolf is the robot being referred to. After all, Noah hadn't mentioned any names or indicators towards what kind of a robot had he met before. ''I know him from 5 years ago. We met sometime before all that chaos happened.'', he would answer simply for now, glancing towards Frog who was just done picking his order up and heading towards the tables.

''Yo, in a bit. Let me just get this drink...''
Good reminder that he came here to get something himself. Would be a waste to just stand here chatting and leave with empty hands at this point, that's for sure. So, for a moment he would leave Frog and 8D to their devices as he went to get himself some soda or whatever. That one would be quicker than the food Frog had ordered, but those two would still get a short break...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Frog wouldn't listen or indulge in their conversation about robots and dogs. The order screwed his system up and he had to leave the issue be. And then the issue slipped his mind. And then he didn't care anymore because he had nothing to care about. So he ate the pie.

As Noah left them, though, he'd let a heavy silence befall on the scene. At least for a moment. A moment too unbearable to let it last too long.

But firtly... Damn. Whatever was in the stupid pie was good. Real good. But the crumb was shit. All fast food crumbs are shit. Like, real shit. It's a staple in fast food restaurants. All in all, he enjoyed the meal. And he glanced at 8-ball as he spoke, mouth filled and pie in hand, leaning with elbows against the table. He'd take bit after bite as he spoke. As long as his mouth weren't too filled up, he could talk, so there were no issues. Besides, there was a problem at hand that needed solving and there was no time to lose on chewing completely before speaking up. "Why're you sitting over there? *munch*" It wouldn't quite be the answer to 8-ball's question, but like, why was he sitting over there? Was he sulking or something? Immature. But fitting for a dirty clown. "And you ain't... *munch* ...eating anything... *slurp* ...I thought you came here to eat. *schuffle*"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:33 am

"Ehe! You don't say? I also met our robo poochy friend at the event five years ago, though I can guarantee you wouldn't recognize me back then with how I look now. I must say the coincidences are staring to mount up my friend. Two people meeting who were both at the catastrophe is not TO uncommon, however two people who met the same robot dog well... That's just spooky, ehehe" So... Noah was at the event? That makes things VERY interesting. That coupled with J's research and findings about the event and 8D's observations peg Noah here to be quite the interesting person,-without a SHADOW of a doubt! Ehehe... wait... Am I aloud to make that joke?-

"Well my amphibian companion, I am sitting over here because you made your distaste of clowns quite clear, and I would hate to ruin your appetite... Ehehehe" 8D was more then happy to break the uncomfortable silence with a bit of sarcasm. Not nearly as entertaining as Puns but it did have it's merit. "As for my meal, well at this point I'm not exactly hungry, besides, sense robots don't have to eat I think it would be humorous to add more fuel to the "8D is a robot" fire. Ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:48 pm

''Ha? Is it? I'm pretty sure he sticks out a lot, whether he tries to or not. Talking robots are already unusual, and being shaped like an animal adds to it. Don't know how social he is with people on normal days, but guess this means he doesn't go around hiding from everyone.'', Noah would just wave his hand at the spooky comment. Was it really? Plenty of people could happen to know one person but not each other. The world is a big place...and even Endymion alone is fairly large. Make it an unusual being like a robot animal, and it's only easier to trace and confirm. ''I wasn't really in the middle of what happened though. I met him the morning before it happened. I think you're loads more spooky than that by deafult anyway.'', he would add casually before he went off to get his drink. Although, no, 8D wasn't quite spooky but he couldn't resist poking.

Eventually getting himself some random carbonated drink from the menu, he would walk over to sit at the table where Frog was, choosing to plop down opposite of the guy as he tried catching up with the talk. Something about the food? ''What a day...'', he would mumble to himself before deciding to focus on the guy closer to him, that being Frog. ''Hey, how's your dog anyway?'' That was kind of the only thing he knew about the guy, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Now this was just pushing it. The clown might've been content with what was happening and all that, but he wasn't going to blame it on Frog now. Nor was he going to guilt trip his ass, even unintentionally, because honestly, it was working. Frog was feeling bad. Bad for being rude to the clown because he was a clown. Bad from making him pay for the food. And also bad for whatever he'd done to upset the thing this much right there and then. He'd place his finished platter on the table and then forcefully stand up. "My dog's fine." He answered Noah's question, but that wasn't the only thing he'd end up saying. "Excuse me, though, I have to go to the bathroom."

Had either of the two known Frog, they'd also have known that Frog never went to public restrooms. Not even the ones at school. His bladder was professionally trained to whitstand any circumstances he'd expose it to, working on an internal 'safety-schedule' which activated the pissing procedures only when he found himself in the safety of his home. It took him 15 years to master this skill, 15 years of holding back all the piss inside of himself that now, it was normal for him never to feel the need to go when outside. So yes, that should've been a red flag right there, except thankfully, neither 8-ball nor Noah knew Frog, so they also had no clue about the general setups of his pissing procedures. Instead of going to the bathroom, Frog went to the counter and bought another of those pies, and a soda for himself and the clown, then brought the platter back and practically just let it fall from his hands to the table in front of the clown, before sitting on a chair opposite to his and calling Noah over as well with a whip of a wrist.

"Hmph." He'd scoff at the clown all satisfied with himself before turning to Noah again. "Yeah, you're the guy from yesterday, right? Titus is fine, as always. Stubborn and dumb, but fine and dandy. Say, like, did you two mention a robot dog? Because like, Titus and I ran into that thing yesterday as well, haha! It was funny, really, the thing kept saying something about a secret mission and all that-" Wait... Secret? Damn, time to shut his mouth. "Anyways, eat, 8-ball, or I'll make you."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:14 am

"Oh you missed quite the show then my friend! Our robotic k9 friend, a close friend of my family, my father, my... Mother I want to say? It's a long story, myself and the little girl who would soon become my adoptive little sister were all at the epicenter of the event, or very near to it at the very least. We even ran into a rather Buggy looking horse demon, Ehehe, the first thing my father attempts to do is tame the savage beast with some IceCream! For a man of science he isn't to terribly bright, ehehe." Nostalgia washed over 8D's circuits as he recounted the pleasant memory. Though at the time he's sure it wouldn't quite count a pleasant... but none the less thinking back on it he found he could do nothing but laugh... not that that is any surprise, he laughs at everything."Where were you during the event then? Surely you have some tales to tell."

"Hm?... Oh..." 8D looked at the pot pie that was dropped in front of him with confusion for a moment before smiling to Frog, who now sat across form the chuckling bot. "Oh! Why thank you Frog, I accept your Humble Pie! Ehehehe!" With a light chuckle 8D began to dig into the savory dish. "And you to met the Dog Wonder, not so secretive about his secret mission now is he? Ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Noah would snort an 8D's story corner. ''No one says Demons wouldn't like Ice cream. I was at home that night, so I didn't actually meet any of the direct dangers, but I did hear about what happened. The only interesting thing is that I met someone who was likely directly involved with the chaos during afternoon. She talked about how she was going to protect and save everyone at night and seemed to know what was to happen ahead of time. Who knows what happened to her though...'', he would shrug lightly. ''Maybe you should've tried making that demon your pet. Bet some of them would make cool companions.'' It was technically possible...wonder if someone could have done it back then...? Heh, would have been a great show to behold.

He took not of Frog excusing himself meanwhile, but he didn't think there was a reason to pay it much mind. It's not like the guy would run away when he still hadn't finished his food, right? When the guy came back with extra food and all that, Noah would shake his head in mild amusement before walking over to sit with them. ''You two are being funny.'' What was up with them anyway? Did they get along or not? Eh, people. ''Yeah, that would be me alright.'' And would you look at that. Everyone was making friends with the same robot now? ''That so? Last time I saw a whiff of him, he was just taking a walk. I wonder what personal mission's he up to. He's sure making friends fast though, if he knows just about everyone already.'' How can you do something secret when you have a social life of a sort...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)   And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And you asked for it to be at KFC, so yeah (Lunchtime - 8D, Noah)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next