Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shopping Spree [Brittany]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:33 am

One side of Brittany was curious about these Grimm, uncensored versions of the fairytales she knew from long ago. The other side, after the brief time Gabe spent narrating the true version to her, was...a bit shocked and frowned silently in response, specially after hearing Gabe's analysis. "...who wrote that? That's so violent.", she said in a low tone, watching as Gabe flipped the pages. "Hey, the Faithful Heinrich said the Frog Prince was happy, so in the end he could marry that cow of a princess and live happily ever after with her! Sure, she was, like, a complete liar and a jerk, but she broke the spell...at her rather...erm, aggressive manner. Girl, that's not how you do things, you should have just kissed the frog and washed your mouth later. Or maybe not, maybe this Frog cared about his hygiene... I mean, he was a Prince, he must be the clean type of Frog. Anyway...in the end everything worked out for the best, right?", she turned to Gabe with a silly, unsure smile of someone who sought confirmation and safety on the other party's words.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:05 pm

But was he happy, can you see the story within the story? The Heinrich...you claim. The unrequited love that he experienced that he would torture his very own heart with those iron barbs? For the happy ending to end with a man and a woman, with the woman to be unfeeling towards the man who really wasnt what she thought originally. The first appearence of seeing a frog that was secretly one of a high regard, opposed to someone who saw you all along as who you are, happiness ensured that youll always appreciated, but never satisfied. " Gabe then smiled. "Such is the beauty of literature when you can come to such conclusions after all. Happily ever afters doesn't exist, you saw what they wanted to show you, and guessed that the people around were content or ok with it. Truth is, she loves him because of his status and looks, but itll never truly be love. Gabe then shrugged. " As i was trying to say, it's just a story.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Brittany was...silent for some time after Gabe ended, staring emptily at the book pages before she could voice some reaction. "I...never look at it that way". She was somewhat shocked, even. It did change her views about the tale, and at the same time, a smile came on her lips, looking at Gabriel with admiring eyes. "You're so intelligent! Like, I'd never come to this conclusion! You know what's even sadder? That the Faithful Heinrich loved someone who wouldn't love him back. Like, the Frog Prince isn't gay, is he? And the Faithful Heinrich clearly is because, well, he loved his master so much to that point. I mean, you can't change someone's sexuality. Then again, there are those kind of people who discover their preferences later. Someone can think they're straight at first and become gay later. So maybe there's a chance the Prince might love his servant in the future? All he needs to do is look elsewhere and ignore the princess. Truth be told, if she's that shallow and futile, the Prince should really divorce and give the servant a chance. Then again, most high-class people don't want to try someone who's not on their level. Prejudice and stuff like that.", she frowned and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:05 pm

"Haha, well don't be too shocked. In another life, you might be some blond haired prince from a rich family. Probably in the same situation, or maybe something similar. " Gabe would say as he chuckled. " Ahh, how about you reading the next one and giving your own evaluation as to how you think about it? It's really fun when you think about it, the real story from the ones you are told, and it comparison. Not to say that these fairy tales aren't children friendly, but in a sense it is the truth, because the people who invented these stories wrote it. Isnt it interesting to know that we have been lied to, maybe unintentionally?" Gabe would say. " Maybe it's bookworm talk, sorry if i seem a bit overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:39 pm

"Yeah, maybe I was a blond prince! A prideful prince who felt in love with, who knows, a redhead servant?" It was a fun thought. Though, she wouldn't like to fall in love for someone else that in the end wouldn't give her the appreciation she wanted. She'd prefer the servant anytime over any prince. "Well, if you're a bookworm, then I think I, like, just become one? I might just buy this book!", she chuckled at him, taking said book delicately from his hand. "Awwww, no, you're fine! Don't apologize! It's cute when you talk about it! It's one of your passions, right? The books, I mean. I like when people tell me about what they love! There's, you know, this different gleam in their eyes when they do. You probably don't understand unless you actually check yourself!"

Last edited by Brittie on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:17 pm

"Redhead servant...hah... well maybe his hair would be more like yours instead." Gabe laughed some more. " Though, it makes me wonder what you are interested in or what you are so passionate about then. Is there anything that make's your eyes light up or anything of the sort? To be honest, i even managed to entertain an animal. It was the strangest thing, a beautiful owl. Everyone seemed to be familiar with it, but i never seen it before. After i showed it my favorite card trick and fed it some peanuts, it flew away. "Gabe would then smile. "Though, transpiring from human to animal, i try my best to give as much positive and comforting company, it doesn't matter who or what you are. And...that what i'm trying to do for you.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:36 pm

When asked about something that would make her eyes glimmer in satisfaction, Brittany would remain smiling and carefree on the outside, but something inside about her was feeling a bit...uncomfortable. And it was not the revelation that Gabriel probably met Bernie in one of his (her!) wandering off times. "So, it doesn't matter who or what I am? What if I'm not who you take me for?" Her glance seemed somewhat...serious. Atypically serious, almost as if she was a different person for a bit, for these brief seconds that even her tone changed... Until she opened up a smile again and, as in magic, she was back to her usual self, full of vibrant energy and unbreakable cheerfulness. "Hmmm, I do like the cheerleading. It's what makes people happy. You know, you should watch me one of these days! Modesty aside, I'm really good at it! I'm gonna miss it once I graduate... We can't do cheerleading at college, can we? I dunno, it's more like a high school stuff to me. So I better enjoy it while I can, right?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:24 pm

"Then i'll just have to learn how to appreciate and accept the real you. What's wrong with that? Gabe would say as matched her gaze with his own. He was serious to say the least, it sounded simple to him to treat people in the ways that they would of wanted to be treated. What's wrong with that? "I could of thought that the seven stars academy was something like a college to begin with. Just without the word college. If not, then i think im an idiot. "Gabe would say as he started thinking. "Ok, i did turn 22 not too long ago, but why am i so old in a high school academy. Kind of makes me feel uncomfortable. But... you are never too old for an education. Gabe would then pat Athena on the shoulder. "So you should never be old to be a cheer leader.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Whether Gabe aimed at it or not, Brittany would start giggling, and laugh wholeheartedly. "Aw, come on! Don't be silly, you're not even old! It must be the glasses. And the suit. And the formality attitude. But you know, that's hot. I haven't met anyone as old-fashioned like you, which means you stand out. In a good manner" Brittany winked in a naughty manner, before her laughter returned to the room and she could look at him differently. Serenely, gratefully. Gabe probably wouldn't fully understand this specific intensity in her stare. "...thanks. I know what you're trying to do, being a good guy, and I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:08 am

"Hhaha, well....good save. I was starting to get worried a minute ago. "Though Lester made a loud cough. "Well i would love to listen in and here you flirt all day, but my place is supposed to be spooky you know. The popularity is appreciated, but its not exactly a couple spot. "Gabe then turned around. "Oh ahh, no, you got it wrong, its not like that at all, we met not too long ago. "Two days right? Longer? Gabe wasnt necessarily involved with this woman to a degree, and he didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable with the assumption. "Want to buy the book and head out of here?" Gabe would finally say.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:31 am

"Ahahahaha, awww, Mr. Lester, you made him embarrassed!" Of course Brittany didn't take the "flirt" comment seriously and, contrary to Gabe's expectations, she found in it a fun opportunity to tease at him. That said, she grabbed his arm with her own, interlocking them in a way that could very much resemble the intimacy shared by a couple, to the point she even got much closer to him, physically speaking, than before. "Oh yeah, let's buy the book. But first... What do you think, Mr. Lester, do we make a good couple? Do we match?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Lester started chuckling at Gabe, who was seemingly embarrassed. " Oh yes, a match made in heaven. Isn't that right, Gatsby Chan? " Gabe rolled his eyes and decided to pay for the book. After that, he would then hand the book to Brittany. "Sometimes for fairy tales, there isnt always a happy ending thats fully understood if we are looking at the true stories. But what we take from them is far more valuable than a story that makes you feel good. More realistic, more of a reflection on society and... everything we know. " Gabe would then smile. " Most of all, truly enjoyable if you love to read, so i'm sure everything will be alright. "
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:52 pm

In due time, Brittany would of course let go of Gabriel, considering his silence as a display of disapproval for her small prank. Nothing that would intimidate her, of course, but the last thing she needed was putting him on a tight spot, even if putting people on a tight spot was like a reasonable pastime for her. "Aw, you didn't have to! I brought my credit card for this!" While it did startle Brittany a bit, in the end she smiled, accepting the gesture of gentleness. She never had people to do that much kindness before. Well, she had...but she never met them again. So Gabe was actually the first to be so helpful. Earning gifts for free was always welcome, anyways, though that was not the only reason why Gabe's gesture lift her mood and brought a smile to her face. "You are a true gentleman, aren't you? Old-fashioned, one of a kind. Just my type", she winked to him then turned to Lester, chuckling right after, a behavior that made it obvious her comment was more aimed to extract any disconcerted reaction with no compromise than to pure flirting. Did it even cross her mind she could be misinterpret as flirtatious? Probably not. In any event, she was just waiting the word to leave alongside Gabriel, as long as he had nothing else to discuss with the bookstore owner.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:27 pm

"Not much of a gift if i didnt buy it myself. On the flip side, you didnt have to come along with me, but you did, so i wanted to show my appreciation for that. " Gabe would say as he took her hand gently and began to leave the premisis,. "I'll see you another time lester. " Lester would then wave with a smile. "Have fun you two!" After leaving, Gabe would inquire about where she was headed next, letting go of her hand after walking two blocks. "So where are you headed now? More shopping? Going home, getting something to eat?"

-Exit
OOC: Your final post can end it
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:28 pm

The girl waved back to Lester and left the facility, holding hands with Gabriel. She didn't understand this immediately, but in the end she took it as another display of a very old-fashioned kindness. After all, she had been teasing him about a commitment between them, but as he brilliantly said, they were hardly acquaintances. Regardless, whatever Gave was doing, made Brittany feel welcome. Happy, even. And normal...

"Hm....I have nothing to do this morning...so we can walk together a bit more..." She said, turning to him with the book pressed against her chest, a smile that's very different from the ones she's used to. But it's ultimately up to Gabe to decipher how different it is. And why.

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree [Brittany]   Shopping Spree [Brittany] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree [Brittany]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next