Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Bad Touch (Takeru Solo Thread):
Today at 3:30 am by Telos

» Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Today at 3:08 am by Grantus

» Reclaim (Ft. Wynona)
Today at 2:16 am by ficou

» Psychosocial Threat[Prologue SL](Moonie)
Today at 1:51 am by Moonie

» The Pain That Defines Us [Ritsuko Zayasu :: Morning]
Today at 12:32 am by Anti-Moonie

» Hun-Chouen [Sanaa's Shadow Weapon]
Today at 12:29 am by Grantus

» Sanaa [Endymion] (Done)
Today at 12:19 am by Grantus

» Aya's Compendium
Yesterday at 11:46 pm by Grantus

» Chatbox Quotes of Hilarity and Horror
Yesterday at 8:18 pm by Moonie

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A third option.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telos

PostSubject: A third option.   Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Takeru was confused. Really, really confused that morning. As he sat in the cafe, he ordered something, and began to reflect on last night's events.
His persona. That shadow.
What was it all?
"God... what does it all mean?" He said, clutching his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:10 pm

It was dawn. And dawn usually meant headaches, and hunger for someone like Aya. She opened her eyes slowly to the sound of feet on the ground and voices. She was outside an alleyway where she ended up finding for the night. The trip was so long, she didn't even remember how much sleep she got. She only remembered how pleasant an alleyway seemed as a bed. At least no one else was around. She sat up and ran a hand through her still damp hair. She still smelled like she didn't get a full shower. Maybe that'd be a better thing to do today. Aya would push herself up against the wall of a cafe with her feet until she was mostly standing up. She'd pull her hat off and stuff it in her pocket; something she'd have to wash as well later. She'd begin to take a few steps outside, standing by the corner of the building. She could have been seen if someone looked out a window, but she wasn't saying anything. Right now, she was trying to get situated in her head. Last night was such a blur, and all she could remember was syrupy-tasting drinks and the taste of copper in her mouth. Did she get into a fight last night? God she was so annoyed right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Takeru saw the woman, and looked at her, and after a moment, decided to help her up.
"Here. Take my hand. The name's Takeru. Takeru Kagemaru." He said, offering his hand to her.

Information of my chars:
People: Takeru and Axel

Personas: Twelve and Gaster

Social Links: Takeru and Axel

Compendiums: Takeru's Tablet and Axel's Assessment

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:59 pm

Since she was outside by the corner, that meant that the boy had left the cafe and walked out to her. What a strange thing to do, but it's not like Aya cared. She was already stood up with her maneuver earlier, so his help was hardly needed. She pushed his hand back a bit roughly with her own. Why was the guy trying to help Aya? He had nothing to gain with her; she was just a rat in the streets. "Whatever, I don't really care about your charity. Now run off. I got shit to do," she said, turning away from him and looking at the street. Maybe she could grab a hold of something from the vendors and get a quick bite. Did she still have the money on her from yesterday? She almost didn't want to look in case she lost it somehow. Jeez, was this kid still here? She could feel the presence near her. What did he want anyway?

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:18 pm

"Geez... just trying to be friendly." Takeru said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:36 am

"I don't care, I can stand just fine." She wasn't falling or anything, she was perfectly capable of walking herself. She looked behind her at the alleyway then back to the kid. "What did you want out of me? I normally don't see people helping others for nothing," she said, running a hand through her hair. She was hardly planning on wasting time, but at the very least she wanted to know what he actually planned on doing coming out here and all. What even was the point? The kid didn't speak much, so Aya wasn't exactly thrilled with giving him the time of day. Maybe he had money on him? No...no that wouldn't be a good idea. She was still waking up, and she would need to be alert if she was considering robbing.

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:47 am

"Then you must've been through a lot. In this day and age, though, you have a point. Compared to most,  I'm practically a saint. Just want to help though." He said, with a slightly cynical smile on his face. He didn't know why, but something told him to help her.
Or rather, someone.
You should help her. I have a feeling we may need her. Not now,  but she may be important later. She may look bad, but most people that look that scary aren't. Remember that. Takeru's persona said.
"If you want a reason... let's just say I'm feeling generous tpday." He said. Sensing that she still didn't trust him, he decided to play on the fact she looked like she had only just got up.
"Tell you what. I'll buy you food from the cafe over there.  All you gotta do in exchange is answer one question for ne." Takeru said. Then he whispered it into her ear.
"Do you know what a persona is?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Aya spat at the ground. What did he just say? She chuckled lightly, and looked at him. You don't say those things lightly, unless you're just that stupid. She was ready to believe that in a heartbeat.

"Practically a saint? What are you, a loser? No one says stupid shit like that. Now I really don't believe you're up to anything right." When he attempted to whisper into her ear, she would place a hand on his head and push back in defiance before he could ask his question. Had he tried another approach instead of just blabbing his mouth off, perhaps Aya might have listened, but as far as she was concerned, the dude was a creep. "Back off. I don't need your dumb charity. Go ask someone who cares, all you're just doing is being a weirdo. Run on before I make you," she said, reaching for her pocket to grab at her knife she had hidden. She didn't pull it out, but she was ready to at a moment's notice if she needed to threaten him. Were all people who walked up to her just creeps? Everyone she had met here so far were so weird, or annoying. Did that ever change in this city...?

Relevant Traits:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telos

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Takeru would have gone further, had his persona not said something.
"You might want to listen to her, lad. Think. You're good at that. Her tone has taken a noticeable edge, and her body language suggests anger. You noticed that too, and we both know what that means." It said.
"Alright. Fine." He said. "But before I go: fair warning: there are far more people stranger and dnagerous than I am... and this place has many more mysteries than you think. Some of which are related to what I asked you."
He said, turning to walk away, but still keeping his eye on her.
"If you want to know more, my advice is to find friends. See ya." He added, walking off, albiet at a slower and more careful pace than before. Mostly to show he wasn't stupid, and so that if she tried to sneak attack him, it would fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A third option.   Today at 5:27 am

Back to top Go down

A third option.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1