Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting in Suzie Q EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting in Suzie Q

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Trinity was walking along the streets, really she was looking around to see the new places, there was apparently a new maid cafe' opening up, as well as a few other places, and even an arcade, but what got her interest was the new open stage Karaoke, she wanted to see it for herself and see what songs happened to be loaded into the machine, it was a rare thing where she could sing other songs really, mostly because she was usually practicing her own music and shows, but she could just have a bit of fun with a out door Karaoke set up, and just enjoy singing.

once she got there though she found it oddly empty, no one was up on the stage singing despite the place being fully up and running, and some people were eating there but no one was going to the stage, maybe they where scared or worried they didn't have a good voice? or simply to shy to do so in front of a large group? She walked over and got a table for herself for the time being, and she got herself a bit of cake and something to drink as she sat there.

as she did she decided she would wait for at least five minutes before going up on stage herself and trying some songs out, places like this were rare and she didn't want it to fade because people were to shy to use it. It was at that thought that she considered holding smaller concerts at the place and as she sat there she worked on the idea in her head to see if it would be a good one to go with, it certainly would help the place get money and keep it open.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Takeru was at the arcade to play a few video games, but when he saw the karaoke machine, something drew him to it.

Specifically, he was wondering why no one was singing on it. When he touched it, it released a loud feed back noise that made everyone turn to look at him. Realizing that he was pretty much forced to sing at this point, he hit random on the machine, and a tune he quickly realized was Reach out to the truth.

Knowing the song well, he began to sing, and didn't cease until it was over. He nervously turned to look at a silent audience, praying he didn't just humiliate himself in his head....
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 12:24 am

He didn't even know why he was here. It may have been that he wanted to torture himself, but it also could have been the fact that he was really trying to see the sights and find more people to hang out with. Mostly, though, it was the fact that maybe watching a few people trying to sing and failing miserably would cheer him up, and probably give him no small amount of courage in regards to his own ability to sing terribly. More or less, the sounds that came from the place already made him feel better, but he did notice that some of the people inside could actually sing without breaking glass and causing children to cry, so he could always enjoy that, too. Besides, if he remembered correctly, from time to time people who actually had talent would stop by this place in order to brush up on their skills, or gain a bit more marketability; singing public like that often got you a few fans.

Walking in, the place was rather...busy, despite what he may have initially thought. He'd been told the entire area in general was rather busy, but he hadn't really thought it would be this bad. Sighing to himself, and with his hands in his pockets, he ventured forward, deciding that hanging around the entrance wouldn't exactly get him what he wanted. He dressed up for the day. He wore his expensive jeans, and his new pair of black jordans, along with a black collard shirt and a pair of sunglasses, because he wanted to seem especially cool, if nothing else worked in his favor. He heard various things, but what stood out was the guy who was currently singing that he could hear from even back where he was, filling his ears with a mixture of horrible vocals, decent vocals, and music that wasn't entirely his taste. So, walking in, he began to clap, smiling as he looked up. "Ayyyyye! Five out of ten for sure, my man!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 12:42 am

*Sigh* Suzie Q, entertainment district of Endyimon. I don't really see why my friends would recommend such a place for me. I mean, I do like it when some people sing, but just random people? And when there are bunches of others consistently judging them. Well I did come to appease them, but no one is going upstage yet. Hmm? Wait, is that Nola over there? Huh, guess she also wants to hear some people sing huh? I go over to Nola. "Hey Nola, you here to listen to people sing?" I take a seat at the table. "I honestly don't see much use in places like these but I was urged by my friends to come here and experience it, so here I am." Oww! Did someone fiddle with the mic on stage? Hmm, looks like he is going to go ahead and sing anyway. MMMMMPPPPHHHH his voice isn't good. I cover my ears somewhat until it is over. Jeez, I don't think that was good, and I think everyone else agrees.

AAAAaaand someone just walked up and said his music was average at best. I don't think that this is going to start good at all, but I don't see what I can do short of getting up there and singing. And I may sing decently to good, but I don't think that would be enough to appease these peeps. For now, I guess i'll just wait it out and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 1:16 am

Trinity had been ready to get up and go to the stage when she heard the feed back sound of a mic placed to close to a speaker and she looked up to the stage, at the boy signing and then she turned her head again to her friend walking in and he joined her and she nodded to Tatsui as he asked her what she was doing here "We had heard of this place and decided to see what it was like, It's not often you find an open air Karaoke, Coming here to try out the equipment though had found that the place was busy yes but no one was singing at the time, and we were about to go up however the intervention of that young man prevented that"

She then heard the sounds of the boy singing and she looked back to the stage and nodded a little, he didn't have any training in singing that was obvious, as his vocals changed in tone and pitch now and again, and he lacked breath control for some of the parts. However he did seem to know the lyrics which aided his performance but in the end she had to sadly judge his show and while she applauded him for his bravery to go up on stage first, she had to grade him as roughly average, a sentiment apparently shared by another boy who walked over and gave his opinion. Nodded a bit to that she looked to Tatsui for a moment and tilted her head thinking if he would like to do a duet, but he seemed not to be here on his own solitary choice and was recommended this place.

Getting up she looked to Tatsui again "We think We will try going next...if you wish to listen we would be appreciative" with that shed gave a light bow to Tatsui and then headed to the stage walking up behind Michael she gently moved passed him near silently only a gentle and monotoned "excuse us please" escaping her as she walked up on stage and held her hand out to the boy on stage there "Your performance was very good for someone who has had no training....may we have a turn now?" she asked the boy, her face totally expressionless and her tone plain and monotone.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 1:21 am

"Uh.... sure. Thanks." Telos said, stammering nervously. He quietly walked off stage, and finding a seat, sat back to watch. He decided to talk to them more afterwards, as something about them... interested him.
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 1:53 am

Crossing his arms, the black male shrugged, yawning as he took at seat near the front roar. Honestly, it was a little surprising to see that there was actually an open seat, but he figured it might have been due to the bad singing from earlier, though that particular thought was little more than a joke. Still, what bothered him the most was that he was fairly sure he actually knew the girl that had past him, and so that, in and of itself, was enough to make him pay attention to what she was going to sing, as he was sure that it might have helped him to hear it; she seemed confident enough, despite her age, and so he didn't mind supporting a kid with big dreams, no matter how oddly they spoke.

He was only a few seats from the guy who just sung and, frankly, there was no one else between them, so he scooted a bit closer--opting to not sit directly next to him, and instead putting a seat between them--and offering the guy a smile and a nod. "Pretty brave of ya', man. Not bad, either. I mean...I can't see myself singing up there on that big stage, myself," he said, carefully, though that wasn't quite true. In truth, back in the day, he used to sing for a church choir, and that progressed a little, as he moved away from thou that is most holy to something a bit more urban, opting to do his own thing instead. He could sing a little, though, with the music he continued to hear, he doubted what he could do could be appreciated; and, honestly, he was rusty enough that he wasn't exactly in the mood to embarrass himself, even if doing well would have really helped. 'Names Michael, by the way...what brought you here, my man?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 4:08 pm

"Yeah, I had heard that most Karaoke places have little private rooms for it. Hmm, yeah, I kinda feel sorry for the guy. Oh, your going up? Okay, I guess I could listen." Hmm, looks like she is telling him good job despite it being average at best. I can't help but admire that sort of goodwill. I mean, I think I would say something to him along the lines of "Nice try" but that would definently be rude compared to what she said. *Sigh* Looks like I still have a long way to go on my manners. The poor guy still looks nervous. Maybe I should thank him for having the courage to go up there despite not having the talent. Damnit, looks like that guy we said his rating in public did what I was about to do, well, I guess it doesn't matter as long as people appreciate his effort. Apparently the other guy's name is Michael huh? Guess I will also go there and thank him. "Umm excuse me, I heard your performance, and, well. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for doing it despite your results. An acquaintance of mine just thanked you and I also thought I should also. So, why don't we sit down and hear her sing?" I honestly don't know what to expect but girls do have better singing voices than guys, so I expect at least better than average.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Trinity looked at the machine and tested the mic "Testing...Mic check...testing..." she said into the mic in her monotone some people looked up at the tiny girl on stage with the rather odd monotone voice as she altered the setting on the mic and the speakers to the optimum levels for a performance, Noting that it meant the boy was singing before with a mic set up that wasn't optimized for the right conditions, being outside and correcting for the reverberations from the stage. After calibrating the mic and speakers she nodded a bit to herself as she looked to the crowd of people, her expressionless gaze going over them all as she scanned the crowed to gauge the crowd and see what would be the best song to sing, or the best type before she turned back to the machine and flipped through the songs.

She gave her gentle little Neutral huff as she found a song she could sing, the funny thing was that it was one of Myrna's Solos from her Idol group, but it would work best for this setting she thought and she took a moment to recall the lyrics, and as she hit the play button someone in the crowd recognized her.

"Wait...wait wait!...isn't that Myrna? from Trinity? What is she doing here?" The fan said as they basically blurted out who it was on stage.

Trinity turned to the crowed and now that she was identified she took a deep breath as the music played and she slipped into her Myrna persona and smiled kindly at the crowd, "Hope you like the song everyone" she said in a very gentle tone as she started to sing her chosen song, a bit more upbeat then it normally was but she was able to flow easily with it. and she started to sing, putting emotion into the song as she preformed, her voice flawlessly preforming the song as she even danced a little with the beat and the smile on her face seemed to be working on a number of people in the crowd.

Don't forget her strengths:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 4:49 pm

"The name's Takeru. Takeru Kagemaru" I say, introducing myself to the two gentlemen. I am surprised to hear an actual idol though... although, something in my head starts nagging at me,  like something isn't  right....

I dismiss it for now as I listen. As the song closes, people start clapping.

Turning to the two people talking to me once the clapping stops, i decide to ask then if they wanna hang out.
"Hey... so... uh... you guys wanna hang out together? You should see me on the music simulator game here. I can play the piano on that thing about as well as she can sing, y'know..." I say, somewhat nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:35 pm

The young man looked on at the girl who was performing, and momentarily found himself unable to really reply to what the guy was saying. Truthfully, it wasn't really her singing ability, as he wasn't all that into the whole 'teen idol' scene, but there was something nagging him at the back of his mind about her. He knit his brows as he listened, before finally clapping at the end of her performance, noting the cries of surprise and praise as she was claimed to actually, legitimately be a part of a group of idols. "Heh...ah, she's actually good. Not my taste in music, but you can definitely tell a talent when you see one...I mean, just look how everyone is reacting..." he said, almost to himself, but loud enough to be heard by those nearby. It was interesting to watch, definitely, now that he realized just how well received she was.

Eventually, he turned to the guy he'd actually started up a conversation with, realizing that, indeed, he was just a kid. He thought that particular point was funny, actually, realizing that it made perfect sense as to why he would do something so ballsy as singing in a karoke bar while sober and with no history in singing; adults like him were far too concerned wit their own 'status' to put themselves through that sort of thing without being intoxicated. ...Most of the time. He chuckled. "Hang out? I dunno man, I think hanging out with some kids would make me look bad...not to mention cramp my style big time, y'know?" he said in reply, smirking at the end. "I'll think about it, though."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Hmm, looks like she is getting ready for the singing. Calibrating it to the best settings huh? What song is she going to pick? Hmm, looks like she found her song, it's starting..... wait what? Myrna from Trinity? What is that like an idol group and a stage name? She is a bloody idol? Well then, looks like this will be a very good performance indeed. Woah, she sounds like an entirely different person, roleplaying much? .... my god. That voice... that dancing.... I cannot believe I am seeing this right now. I give her a round of applause, not often you hear music from an idol in person. "Hm, Nice to meet you Takeru, I'm Tatsui Kitao. Pleased to meet you. Sure, I guess that would be nice. Though I think I might want to have a chat with miss idol over there before that." I say smiling. Well, surprises are the best part of learning about people, and being around them. Hopefully the surprises that wait in store for me here will be quite pleasant..... unlike that night. A brief look of despair crosses over my face, then fades away. I will not let that shock control me, I have things I need to do and I will not let this get in the way.

"Would you expect anything less from an idol? Eh, well it is your choice." I say while shrugging. He seems to be standoffish, but more of a mature standoffish. I bet that he is thinking something along the lines of not wanting to hang around some kids. I walk over to "Myrna" when she gets off-stage. "So, your an idol huh? Must have some good moments." I'll keep it a bit simple for now to gauge how she will respond
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:32 pm

After her song was over people were cheering and clapping, she was surprised it got that good a reaction though at the same time she realized she should have expected it considering one girl gave away her identity and it was doubtful anyone would boo a famous person. It did raise the question if the clapping was because they enjoyed the music, or because they didn't want to seem like they were unpopular. A look around though answered that as she seen smiles and people had genuinely had a good time, which was good, and the the girl that had identified her was currently typing on her phone by the looks of it. She had to wonder what was being typed but in the end she bowed and stepped off the stage glad she had come as it allowed her to at least pull some attention to the place and maybe people would frequent the place more now and keep it in business?

As she descended the stairs she was met by Tatsui and he asked commented on her being an idol and mentioned that it must have some good moments, she looked at him as her head tilted tot he side and her expressionless gaze fixed on him, What kind of good moments did he mean? and was he worried that she was an idol? Honestly she couldn't tell but he came to talk to her so maybe he wasn't worried? Ether way she figured she should at least answer his question and add a bit to his comment as well so finally she nodded a bit and replied.

"Yes We gues we are known as an idol, and we have had many good moments, mostly involving helping people when we find we have the ability to do so, Though We do not know if being an idol has been important to those endeavors, May we ask who those two are that you seem to know?" as she made the last question her unblinking expressionless gaze moved to Michael and the new boy, her monotone voice not really carrying to them at all but she looked back to Tatsui as she took a step towards the other two boys.

"Shall we go join them?" she asked before turning and walking towards the two boys and giving a little wave to them, her unblinking expressionless gaze now fully fixed on the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Puzzled by why TatsuI seemed to have a look of despair on his face for a second, Takeru would have asked about it, were it not for the idol at that moment walking up to them.
"Hello. I'm Takeru Kagemaru. How can I help you?" He said, introducing himself to her. Something about her to him made him feel strangely at ease talking to her. Yet, he couldn't help but pick up an odd vibe from her that he had missed earlier....
Back to top Go down
Sven Fold

Sven Fold

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:48 pm

"Ehhh. Sorry, kid, but I don't really know much about idols. Not really my cup of tea, to be fair," the black male stated, shrugging his shoulders slightly. It was funny that he said so, he thought now, as karaoke areas often times played the same sort of music that is generally associated with the type of music idols performed, so maybe he seemed just a small bit hypocritical in his presence alone. "...In any case, I guess I should ask who she is. I mean...she kind of seems familiar to me, honestly. Like...I have this odd sensation at the back of my head about it," He sighed, shaking his head slowly. "I don't think you answered my last question there, though, man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting in Suzie Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Suzie Q   Meeting in Suzie Q Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting in Suzie Q
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next