Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) Empty
PostSubject: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySat May 28, 2016 4:24 pm

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, I should really jog and get some fresh air. Anyway, with that nice little reference out of the way, I should get going. "I'm going out for a jog!" Well, I didn't expect a reaction from them anyway, since I go out for jogs frequently. I mean, one time, I even went out to jog when it was raining. Fortunately I didn't catch a cold that day, that would have been nasty and left me behind on quite a lot of things. Hmm, it's like 1PM, yet it is surprisingly cool outside. Guess I was right to go out now, because it all just seems so right. Heck, maybe I could meet someone while on my jog.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySat May 28, 2016 5:42 pm

Trinity had been taking a bit of a walk around, and was currently sitting on a bench in one of the park areas, taking out a cookie she started to nibble on the edge of it, honestly she wasn't sure what else to do today she had a bit of a time about practice today, having to squeeze in all three in a short time span, but nothing she wasn't used to, and now she was out here enjoying her time in the sun and the nice calm day. So she took out a book from her bag and decided to read while she enjoyed her snack. She had a book about ancient battle tactics that she opened to her saved page and started to read along where she left off at the battle formations of the ancient Romans.

It was little while later when she heard footfalls and she looked up from her book to see a familiar face and she lowered the book and slipped the book mark into it and waved to the man running along the path towards her, she did wonder what he was doing out here, but she assumed it was a constitutional by the way he was walking, maybe he did this for his health? she never seen the need to since her dancing gave her a work out, and kept her well fit, but she supposed the man didn't do such an exercise so this would make the most sense.

As he drew closer she spoke out "Hello again...are you doing well?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:46 pm

There is nothing on this earth that Selenus detested more than falling asleep when trying to take a simple nap, especially when he still had something to do before going to sleep.

Last night he fell asleep while trying to nap.

And he had something to do.

Even if he he felt like awakening to his Persona had thrown away most of his depression and desire to sleep all day every day just to not have to face the outside world, it was ironically awakening to it itself that made him so sleepy that night. Not because it failed to drive away his depression, but because it took a very heavy toll on his energy. Last night he remembered well that he still had to show up at Nola's house at midnight to pretend to have been purchased and start their mutual agreememnt of housing and protection, but he was so unfathomably tired that he decided he'd take a quick nap until 1 AM and pretend that the delivery had been delayed. Unfortunately, due to carelessness induced by sleepiness, Selenus set his systems to automatically boot up at 1 PM.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit-"

Selenus rushed through Sunlake Palms, heading directly to the location Nola showed him on the map yesterday, not really paying heed to whether he could be seen by passerbys. Metal paw after metal paw hit the ground in a repeated pattern of (figurative) adrenaline that would put a steroids junky to shame.

Selenus checked the mental image of the marked location on the map and saw that he could take a shortcut if he ran through an up-ahead hedge instead of walking all the way around it. However, when Selenus was primed to make the leap that would send him out with enough force to rip through the hedge, he tripped on a twig and stumbld forward snout-first into the hedge, and...

"Bracing for impact..."

Selenus stumbled out of the hedge, thoroughly covered in leaves and twigs. After gathering his senses, he used his til to quickly pick off the remains of the hedge that had gotten stuck in his metallic junctures. After that was done, he once again looked forward only to find familiar faces.

It was Nola and that Tatsui guy froml ast night. Selenus questioned whether running into a fellow soon-to-be Psyche Terrorist and his make-shift contractor at the same time was good or bad luck.

Finally, in the most awkward manner imaginable, Selenus spoke up.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Ahh, this really was a good idea, I'm working up a sweat, yet I'm not feeling hot. Heat is the enemy of active people. It constantly batters down on them, and drains the energy out of them, before they can effectively get rid of it through activities. It also tends to make you deplete the liquids in your body. But today however, there is no sun that is battering down untold amounts of heat, nor is it hot. It is just a nice, cool, and clear day in the hottest time of the day. I honestly don't think I could ask for any more if I was to pretty much do anything outside, from sports, to excersize, to jogging, which I am doing right now. Heck, it would be pleasant for picnics and all sorts of other things. Hmm? Wait, isn't that Nola over there? Huh, looks like she is reading another book of sorts.

"Hi again, yes I am doing well, just out for a jog." And then I hear crashing near the hedges. What on earth is going on? Is it heading straight for us? ..... It's Selenus. What is Selenus doing here, in front of this girl? You are a highly advanced robot, and you let a kid see you? "Selenus." I say with exasperation. "I assume that you literally just found us. May I ask what has you in such a hurry?" I hope that the casual approach will work on Nola. Treating him as commonplace will probably help calm her in case she needs to be calm. Then again, she doesn't really seem the type who would freak out. Just how is this going to work out?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Trinity remained sitting as she watched Tatsui jog up to her and return her greeting, she waved a little again and took the cookie edge out of her mouth she replied to him as he got up to her "We see, Are you enjoying the day? We are simply talking a break from this mornings activities, as we had a long practice session for our arts this morning, it was quite invigorating so we came out to rest and relax" Which was true the time to practice some new dance steps and new melody had been rather interesting to her, and she would be practicing them whenever she could so she could use them for the shows, she even had a violin case with her if she felt like playing a bit. Basically she was as prepared as she always was foods, books, and an instrument if she felt like playing for the fun of just playing.

She was about to ask if he would like to join her when Selenus suddenly burst through the bush, she turned her expressionless gaze to the robot dog and tilted her head at his rather odd entrance, though she couldn't help but find it cute the way he sat there before picking the twigs and sticks off himself, but after that he simply greeted them and she bowed a bit and Tatsui seemed to know Selenus as well by the way he seemed to casually greeted him "It appears you and Selenus know each other Tatsui. So We are safe to assume you have met him before?" she asked him as she looked to Selenus.

"Hello Selenus it''s nice to see you again, Do not worry to much about yesterday, when you didn't show up Alister simply informed our parents that the delivery was delayed and that We were notified by email" she explained to him assuming that the two knew each other she didn't feel the need to hide that little fact, Tatsui seemed like an okay sort as far as she could tell anyway "Though We wonder what has you tumbling through hedges in this quiet neighborhood" she asked him, her head tilted to the side, and her monotone not changing mush like the expressionless gaze she fixed on the robot dog.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:12 am

"Tatsui." Selenus returned the stoic greeting. "I ran into some... complications and ended up several hours late to an important agreement. Luckily however, the other person involved in the agreement is right here." He turned to face Nola. "It's good to see you again so soon, Nola. I'm sorry about not showing up yesterday. My system timer malfunctioned and I ended up waking just a few minutes ago." It didn't malfunction, the whole timer thing was entirely his fault, but that'd just be another factoid that he'd keep all to himself. "I was rushing over to your house as fast as I could, but I guess I was lucky to run into you here instead of there. Would've been troublesome to just burst into your house, now that I'm thinking straight."

Realizing the compromising situation he found himself in, Selenus used his main internal CPU to send Tatsui a text message, hoping to tell Tatsui something without Nola hearing, and also without seeming suspicious by whispering. The message in question read: "Mention anything about last night in front of her and I will end you."

After shooting Tatsui a quick murderous glare (Note: Since Selenus can't make facial expressions, a murderous glare from him is when he looks you dead in the eyes and both of his visors flash bright red.) to solidify the "request" Selenus started scratching at the ground with the wires of his tail. "So. What brings you two here?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySun May 29, 2016 4:51 pm

"Yes, I am actually. Oh, I see, you must really keep yourself active with such activities." Her artistic abilities...... I will never be able to match her unless I focus on it, which would be bad for everything else I am doing. I mean, for exercise you have to constantly practice at it or you get out of shape. Though she seems to be doing great in a field that I have no experience with. "Wait, you already know Selenus? Um, yes I have." Just how much does she know? I hope she doesn't know that much, and it will be best to operate under that assumption. "Wait, you were supposed to be a delivery Selenus?" Just what did he do? "I sort of thought that might be the case." People usually panic when they are late for something and rush and lose track of things. That must be why he just bursted through without checking for people. "Yeah, that probably would be bad."

Hmm? I'm getting a text message from.... Selenus? "Umm, I have to respond to something." I say hiding my phone from Selenus and Nola. ..... Are you kidding me Selenus? Do you think that I am dumb enough to do that? Aaand he just... glared at me? Also an extra bit of intimidation, nice try Selenus, nice try. I respond the text with, "Do you really think that I would tell her that shit? The answer is no by the way." "Sorry, I had to take that. Umm, well I was just out for a jog and ran into Nola." Don't you dare take that literally, I mean, I think that machines wouldn't have that much knowledge in this side of language, but please don't attack me for not literally running into her.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Trinity watched the two, seeing the eyes of Selenus light up she wondered why he did that, it was an odd thing to do when looking at the other person, maybe it was just something his eyes did at random times? she really didn't know since she didn't know anything about Selenus' systems, nor did she know what reason he would have to do that if he did it manually, so she looked back to the man who was busy on his phone, at least for a moment, and then he answered Selenus's question about the reasons' they were in the area, or rather at this location and she considered that, it was an easy question to answer since she lived in the area and was basically only out here to relax, though she thought up a few joke answers but decided in the long run that since she didn't know the sense of humor of the two with her, or if one of them even had a sense of humor, it would be best not to answer with a joke that could be misunderstood.

So she decided to simply answer the question "We came out here to relax after our practice sessions this morning, then as we sat here reading we heard someone coming and it was Tatsui who happened upon us and so we began talking with him when you crashed through the bush" she decided a more exact answer would be best, after all best to keep him informed about the situation and she did so, she then noticed a few sticks still on Selenus and so she reached over to him and gently took the sticks and branches off, as well as finding a pine cone stuck in one of the folds of metal which she slipped out easily.

"We hope your confrontation with the foliage didn't leave you damaged in anyway Selenus? Though most of our time while Nola was waiting for you, was spent searching for information on the thing you were looking for yesterday" she added tactfully bringing it up but not going into detail about what it was.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:45 pm

"I see." Selenus commented at Tatsui's and Nola's recollection of how he and Nola had come across each other. He simply guessed it narrowed itself down to yet another case of "It's a small world.". He noticed however that the both of them were being really careful in their use of words... like they were trying to talk their way around a landmine. Tatsui even seemed like he immediately regretted using the phrase "run into". This was nothing new to the robopooch however, as people were often unsure of the capabilities and limitations of his mind to understand lingo and figures of speech. "I'd appreciate it if you both stopped trying to oversimplify your vocabularies to ultra-literacy. My mind is completely human and perfectly capable of understanding lingo, slang, sarcasm, jokes, rhetoricism, and every other method of speech. I simply choose to speak in a formal tone most of the time because it's what I consider polite."

Selenus sat patiently as Nola removed some remaining twigs and even a pinecone from the folds between his limbs. "Thank you." He said when she was done. "I appreciate you trying to locate the bar I was trying to find, Nola, but I'm starting to believe it doesn't even exist and my friend was pulling a practical joke on me. Either that or he's somehoew managed to host the bar somewhere outside of spacetime. I wouldn't put it beyond him."

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:52 am

I really hope that we deceived her on anything going on between us. "Basically that. Hmm, I don't think that just going through a hedge would do enough damage to him for us to worry about." Wait, that is odd, 'while Nola was waiting for you'. Multiple personality disorder maybe? And what is this information Selenus was looking for? "Oh, well I guess that is good to know." Huh, so apparently Selenus has a friend who invited him to his bar, and can't find it. This has to be very odd, since who would invite a robo-wolf to their bar? Just what has Selenus been through. *Sigh* I guess as usual I will have to wait for answers... just like the end of last night. Fortunately since I still have my phone in my hand and know the buttons on it enough, I think I'll be able to text a question to Selenus. 'Selenus, is this bar owner friend of yours linked to the supernatural? If so I think it would be wise for us to get acquainted. So I would appreciate it if you could arrange us to meet.'
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:32 am

Trinity was confused, she hadn't been trying to insult Selenus's intelligence, she was quite aware that he was well versed in vocabulary and assumed he had high understanding in things of that nature from her previous meeting with him, as she assumed he was a highly sophisticated machine. What she had been trying to do was keep his business a secret from Tatsui since she wasn't aware if he wanted that information to be known by the boy. Her head tilted a bit as she listened to the two talk for a bit as she picked out a few leaves and the like from the folds in his metal plates, as well as other remnants of the hedge he had busted through, And once they had finished conversing Trinity spoke up.

"We are sorry Selenus, We didn't mean any disrespect, we had used language as that because we were unsure if you wanted Tatsui to know what Business Alister was looking up for you, so We tried to be more simplistic to inform you, Nola is sorry that it caused you to think we didn't appreciate your intelligence" her voice and face where still the same as ever even as she spoke, Monotone and expressionless, some would probably question how earnest she was about her apology, though she meant every word she told him.

Though then Though she wondered how well the two knew each other, Trinity tilt her head to the side as she finished picking the last of the detritus from Selenus' form and she simply sat there on her knees next to her robotic canine friend as she Thought about what link the two had, her hand returning to her pocket where she had slipped the cookie before and she returned it to her mouth and nibbled on the edge of it as she listened for the time to see what they would say though she felt compelled to ask. "how do Tatsui and Selenus know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Re-opening his main CPU's SMS executable, Selenus replied to Tatsui's message. "He's not really linked to any specific form of supernatural per-se... he just sort of seems to ignore the laws of reality. I don't mean that as a way of saying he's quirky or anything of that sort, I'm saying it because he... he really does. He doesn't seem to be aware of it though, so I'd wager he doesn't really have any form of special powers or reality warping. Then again he might just be subconsciously skilled at being a weirdo."

Once Selenus heard Nola's apology, his mood went from relatively unamused to guilt-tripped, even though the child showed no emotion at all. He knew perfectly well what it was like to possess emotions but not be able to express them. Even though his voice was near-completely human now save for the electric effect ever-present in it, Selenus spent the very first year or so of his life being unable to adjust his tone of voice to anything other than a flat robotic voice, and even to this day he still can't make facial expressions because... well, he has no facial muscles to speak of. Or a face for that matter; In all technicallity it's a snout. "It's fine, Nola. We all screw up, just keep this in mind for the future."

Note to self: Check if tickling Nola causes her to emote.

"How did Tatsui and I meet? That's... umm... we... we met at Lexaco Ranch a few days ago. We're... acquaintances. I guess you could call us that." Selenus lied. There was no way in hell he was going to tell Nola that he'd met Tatsui in a back alley as a psyche-terrorist while killing demons.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:58 pm

"Well then." Looks like guilt tripping is happening. But this 'Alister' looking up business, just who is this Alister? So many questions, so few answers until much later on. Hmm? It looks like Selenus responded to my question. His friend ignores the laws of reality? What in the hell? Is everyone I'm going to get involved with from now on going to be very weird? Except Gabriel, he is just a serious adult. Wait how we met? Shit what do I say....... god damnit Selenus. That lie was shit, and now I am stuck with it, shit gotta improvise. So, couple that owns ranch, rents horses, yeah I think I got it. "Yeah, it was actually quite a shock finding Selenus. I was actually riding a horse when I found him and when the horse spotted him I was kicked right off. And when I saw him I was also quite scared. But then he just was talking regularly and acting like him being there was nothing. It was very weird for a while." I say shruggingly. While saying this I text Selenus, "Please take notes, I don't want us to be caught in the future." Seriously, I don't want to get killed because we got caught lying.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:33 am

Trinity nodded to Selenus when he made his comment on her apology she was glad she didn't insult him that badly, she had been trying to be careful after all, and as she sat there and listened to his explanation of how he met Tatsui she tilted her head, he was a machine...why was he stuttering when retrieving facts? he had mentioned not just a few moment ago to being highly intelligent as well as having a very Verbose vocabulary, and thinking back to it, he had mentioned his friend perhaps being outside of space time? that was an odd choice of vocabulary for him to use, he had also told her once before in the gardens that he had a massive database so wouldn't retrieving facts be far easier for him? she tilted her head at the stutter and the unexpected vagueness from him, it seemed...very odd.

And then once Selenus had finished answering Tatsui added in more details and she looked up at him her head tilting to the other side and her expressionless unblinking gaze focused fully on him as he spoke, and as she listened she held the cookie, but unlike normally, she didn't nibble on it as she listened, she sat there unblinking, unmoving, head tilted to the side and an unblinking emotionless gaze locked onto Tatsui's eyes as he brought up more details then Selenus had, a robot with a computer for a mind, and the ability to never forget things such as even the specific types of flowers in a garden just by looking at them, yet this boy could remember more about their meeting?

As Tatsui spoke Trinity gave her Gentle Little neutral huff that was really her only expression as she continued to stare at Tatsui, unblinking, her head gently tilting the other way as her gaze stayed locked on him, as he talked her eyes noticed movement, and her gaze shifted for a moment falling to his thumb texting and she returned her gaze to Tatsui's eyes once more, and she STILL hadn't blinked.

Then finally after her silence for a few moments she simply spoke a few words "Your lying...." that was all she said in her emotionless tone, her gaze still locked onto Tatsui's eyes and STILL not blinking.

She could tell they were both lying, Selenus had already proven to her how great his memory was, and she had talked with Tatsui before and he didn't seem the type to remember things so perfectly...no human could remember better then a computer, none that she had met anyway, and his texting while he was speaking was suspicious, like he was trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:49 am

"Yes. Yes we are. But trust me, it's only because it's in all of our best interests that it's kept secret. You don't want to know the truth. It's an incredibly personal matter. I hope you understand." No point in lying to her any longer. Selenus would've called Nola creepy if it weren't for her stature. It was relatively hard to feel intimidated by someone who's only twice as tall as you (Note: Adults are roughly three times taller than Selenus.) and has repeatedy shown to hold a kind personality beneath her mechanical (heh) demeanor.

Selenus drew little circles on the ground with the three wires of his tail stuck together as a nail. "So, Nola. What's our plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next