Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:41 am

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) D4p48kb

A trail of smoke followed Touko wherever she went. She was taking one of those leisurely walks around the city. With suitcase in hand, the redhead traversed through the paths in a meandering pattern. It has already been five years since then, so she was already familiar where she was and where to go. There wasn't any meaning to her walking right now, though a part of her wished there was something interesting happening. Being all cooped up in an office all day isn't quite her idea of interesting.

She remembered there was a certain person of interest who wandered around these parts. Maybe she'll be lucky enough to meet him?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) Tumblr_nn7fxv9dcs1upjq3ho1_400

As fate might have it, a young man walked through the streets, taking every few seconds to stop and look at the area. He hadn't been in Endymion for very long, so he was definitely going to check out the sights that there were to see! He also was here for various other reasons, such as looking into those interesting Demons he had heard so much about. He'd be dressed in rather fancy attire, and definitely almost exotic, painfully obvious he was not from around here. He hadn't been focusing on his current path at the moment, and would be every now and again either stepping on the toes or bumping into others. Of course he wasn't aware and merely walked along without a care in the world. Was he simply an oblivious man or was he just that distracted...?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Luck would have it that the woman met this foreigner in this evening. She paused to allow smoke to exit through her teeth while examining him. He seemed to have some interest in his surroundings. On top of that, he did the "foreigner" role justice, he stood out like a thumb. Touko quietly walked behind him for a while, examining what else there was about him. Though eventually, she would catch up near him in the midst of her leisurely walk.

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) CBJN79U

"Looking for something?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:14 am

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) 94244

The Foreigner looked at the newcomer with a face of interest. "Oh? Well yes absolutely. I am here to see what this city has to offer, including its "attractions"," he said, glancing around him before returning his eyes to the woman. "Does that mean you too are here for something? The night is rather young and you are here on your own talking to me. To what do I owe your presence? Are you a native to the city?" The man was now becoming more and more interested in her by the second. If she was someone who had lived here for a while then perhaps she could help her in looking for something he wanted to see in particular. It couldn't hurt to ask right?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:53 am

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) TX1ORux

Attractions, huh? Exactly what they were, it was something that didn't feel like it may garner any notable attention. Yet, she knew better than to judge a book by its cover. He was here for a reason. But for now, she would just play along.

"Oh, I was just making my usual leisurely walks. Just really bored as usual," Touko shrugged nonchalantly at him with the ashes of the cigarette dropping from the stick bit by bit, "I've been living here for five years, so no. But, I have lived here long enough to be somewhat familiar with the city. You have any questions? I'll help you to the best of my ability."

There are many secrets to this city, Touko knew that. But perhaps, the questions this man asks, it could give her some insight to this place. The redhead doubted he was any normal foreigner coming here for sightseeing.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:08 pm

When greeted by the woman, he clasped his hands together in elation. "Oh? Then maybe you can help me. I am looking for places where, well, certain beings gather.  You've been here a while eh? So obviously you have had a lot of time to get used to your now status quo. It's interesting how it all turns into this right? I'll happily talk to you darling, but first I have a question," he said before leaning in closer to them, talking to near a whisper level. "Do you think that there's more to it in this world? That beyond Demons, and people there's more to it that you can't see, or do you think everything here is out in the open?" He asked. He was very interested in their answer, and wondered if they were here for more than just roaming around. The bank appeared to be an odd place to wander about at night, unless they perhaps worked there. But maybe they did not and they were here for something nefarious? The thought made his mind roll over so many different possibilities. Even as he asked his question his lips curled into an eager smile, like he was in on a joke, except the joke hadn't been spoken yet.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:36 pm

Wonderful, it looked like they were on the same wavelengths here. While Touko leaned in to hear his whisper, she found herself smiling ever deeper at his interesting question. This city was full of secrets, Touko knew this well. However, she has yet to crack the exterior deep enough to look for anything substantial. In fact, most of these five years were just examining the state of this city in a passive manner. The redhead slowly took off her glasses and also spoke to him in an equally quiet manner.

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) 7eMZEpn

"I've learned from personal experience that what you don't perceive doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The existence of demons should be indicative of this," she began slowly and surely while puffing on her cigarette away from the man, "This city reeks of secrets. I'm more than sure of that. Five years of prosperity under one woman? I wouldn't be surprised if she haggled with demons at some point, it's not like as if it hasn't been done before. If there are any unknown parties pulling any strings, I would say it's normal to expect them. That's how the worlds tends to function. There will always be varying interests with methods that require a clandestine treatment for that necessary upperhand."

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:48 pm

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) Tumblr_inline_o4el0sGOEa1tl70mz_500

The Foreigner gave a thin grin of excitement, and chuckled. "Indeed so. The world is far more complex than either of us can even imagine! There are so many interesting things to look into. There is always an underside to what we see. I'm rather interested in that "underside" myself. The Demons of the city are worth looking into. They tell all if you give them the proper push," he said, pulling on one of his gloves. The young man put his hands together once more. The young man eyed to the side, to watch two other individuals walk by on the other side of the street. "For all we know, they could be after something. We might be leaving while they go rob the bank, but of course that wouldn't be so possible for them. The world is such a strange place indeed, but those are the best parts," he said, tapping his foot to the ground. "So, what do you want to explore in this city. What is your underside?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:53 am

Touko gave a thin smile at his new statements. It was a no-brainer that this world alone was vast to many. Yet, it was funny how this city alone was already vast in its own ways from the pile of mysteries it possessed. She had wondered, was this man in some way like her? What a rather odd coincidence. Coincidence or not, at least it might make her nights less boring.

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) JxWuXgS

"The very government, itself, would be a start. Its current establishment is too convenient for my tastes as I said before. But, a survey into the Psyche-Terrorists would provide a nice perspective, as potentially dangerous as it is. I like to see both sides of the story. I like to watch and have a bird's eye view of things, after all."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:36 pm

The Foreigner smiled eagerly with a nod. "I hope it goes far for you madam. I think you and I would sound lovely searching the city for its most exciting secrets. We simply have different paths, but who knows when that may change?" He would offer a hand to the young lady. He was certainly glad to see the young woman agree with him. Perhaps they would not have spoken so much if they hadn't...

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) 200px-FortuneCard

A Card has been revealed...Touko of the Hanged Man Arcana and the Wandering Foreigner of the Fortune Arcana have established a social link...

If she didn't offer her hand, he would grab it and shake it happily. "Hm, you're definitely human-like in texture. Are you not a Demon in disguise? That would be intriguing if you had successfully been under that guise. I must know," he said with intent, holding onto her hand until she answered.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Touko shrugged at him and took his offer for a handshake, "Only Fate is aware. Its turning cogs move and function in their own fickle, yet systematic ways. It's the results that they churn out that makes our lives seem ever interesting in each passing day."

She was rather amused at how he was able to discern that something wasn't normal about her. Clearly, she had to know what and who this man is. Yet, there was a time and place for everything. Touko decided to have everything revealed right away wouldn't be as fun than finding out yourself.

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) MEvDpCW

"My dear sir, I'm just a humble traveler. I just found some interest in this city and decided to observe it a little longer. But if this answer does not suffice, perhaps I could be another "underside" you may wish to peer into in the near future."

Certainly it'll be an interesting game, finding out what the other's identity was. It promised much potential amusement.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:56 pm

The Foreigner smiled coyly and let go of her hand. "We have people like you to thank for that. People able to see that there even is something below. If you plan to stay in this city, I have confidence we will continue to meet like this. So if I may ask. Do you know of any rumors of where Demons either are around or associate with? I do apologize, but I must find several as soon as I can tonight. But a pointer would be greatly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:35 pm

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) JSMadx5

"Sadly, that is the issue. My ability to seek them out have long since deteriorated in these five years. But I'm aware that they are lingering in the night rather than in the day. Though there is a place you could try if you're willing to risk your life. You ever heard of the rumors of the Forest of the Lost? At night, if you are present there, you may never see daylight again."

Touko had heard about that area once. But because she was unable to use any supernatural abilities, her ability to scour through the areas was extremely limited. But this foreigner, would he be able to go there and survive? That's really on him. And if Fate allows it, as he said, they may meet each other again.

"You could always try the Kuzunoha Detective Agency. I heard they just opened. I never went there in person, but they might actually have information you may like. Your mileage may vary."

An agency that was named after the mother of the great Onmyouji, Abe No Seimi. It was an interesting choice. Perhaps this man could visit them for her later and see what it was like. That is, if he chooses to head to the Forest and return back safely.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:26 pm

The flamboyant man's smile curled even more, were that even possible. "Of course. A place like that is ripe for exploring. Would I go there myself? The idea is tempting...But what of the danger? Perhaps it is some of those Demons that are the cause. Or is it something else? I'm sure one day you might be there. Perhaps we should take a trip there one evening," He said, rubbing his chin with his hand in an exaggerated fashion. The man was surely into sticking around, almost the exact definition of 'animated'.

Though, the addition of another piece of information piqued his interest even more. "The Kuzunoha Detective Agency. Indeed so, perhaps I will go there soon tonight! I appreciate your help more than you know. Perhaps we shall meet again, and I myself hope we do. You and I are a lot alike, in more ways than maybe even I realize." He would say, before moving along past the woman into the streets, before taking a turn down one. As quickly as he came, he left, however not without getting some good information. Touko herself was rather helpful, and he valued their conversation. Perhaps they would meet again, and the outlander would have much more to learn from her, just as she has much to learn about the Wandering Foreigner...

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Social Qualities:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)   Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Evening, Sir (Wandering Foreigner)
Page 1 of 1