Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Granted Guess [Noah]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Right. Name. Surprisingly enough, that hadn't crossed his mind until the boy brought it up. Maybe it's because he didn't have a habit of actually introducing himself to shop employees and the like. Certanly wasn't an everyday tradition. Probably not for anyone. ''Noah Joyd. It's nice to meet you. And sure, we can meet later on...'' It could be nice perhaps.

Confusing..? ''Well....maybe try to think of them in fairytale terms then? Might be easier than imagining real-life sweets with legs. It sounds like a scene from a cartoon to begin with. Maybe a show about cats made from cinnamon rolls would be actually entertaining..'' For kids, at least. For the rest, it would be a childish cartoon to shake heads at, likely. They make crazy things for kids' cartoons nowadays though, so this could probably make a pass too. Don't they already have gingerbread men...? He was sure that was a thing somewhere.

Noah would chuckle lightly. ''Certainly is. Although magazines are much more flashy, and generally advertise things that aren't food. But you never know, I guess. Maybe some people take notice of ads that are unusual as well.'' Not that he had great knowledge about them. A fashion magazine specifically would offer mostly clothes however. That's what it's made for after all. Maybe publishing an ad in a cooking related paper would work better? Or a some lifestyle magazine. There were plenty choices to make...

'Heh. I shall see. One after another. I'll eat these first and maybe come back later. Fresh food is always better than any other.'' Baked stuff could dry up pretty fast, and it's not a lot of fun to choke on it. Not a preferred way to die, that was for sure. Suffocation by dry bread sounds like a very sad way to suffer. And really, why was he even thinking about that? Point is, no need to hurry with buying plenty fast.

He would give a light huff. ''I can wish. I work as a waiter though, and I can't afford to sleep when I'm supposed to constantly pay attention and take orders from everyone. A bar doesn't get empty as easily as a smaller shop....'' Good grief he wasn't trying. He'd rather not get fired for something as lame as that. ''...I suppose you're more lucky in this department...'' Sort of? Noah wouldn't say he felt the need to sleep on a job for the most part. You can just do that when you're home and not working.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Oh, so his name was Noah? Wow! That was a neat name indeed. It was super easy to remember too! Only four letters! Though, it wasn't as little as two letters in a name... People with two letters in their name were the easiest people to remember, in Zavie's opinion.

"It is so totally awesome to meet you, Noah! Let us totally meet up in the future, alright? It will be really really fun if we do!" the boy would say enthusiastically. He really wanted to meet this nice person later! It'd be neat if they did! Plus, they could talk about different, more fun things then too!

"Oh oh! That sounds so super duper cuuuute! Little cinnamon roll cats! Ah! I so need to see if there is a calendar for that!" the boy would say with a wide smile. He had an odd hobby concerning calendars. In fact, he had at least five hanging up in his room right now! Though, six was an even number and would be so much more cooler too!

"Mhm. I certainly pay attention to them! That's where I get all my ideas for clothing! Plus, they also sometimes advertise nice smelling things like candles and soap! I usually ask my parents to buy some so I can smell super duper nice!" the boy would say happily. He loved smelling nice! Actually, the boy loved a lot of things when he thought about it... But sweets and cats were his absolute favorite things ever!

"Mhm! Plus, fresh sweets are the best! I totally guarantee it!" the boy would say happily. He totally knew how great the Heartfelt Bakery's sweets could be! And he promised everyone who came that they'd absolutely love them! He hadn't had a unhappy customer yet!

"Oh... Well, at least you like your job, right? I love my job enough to not sleep all the time, you know! I am positively sure you will have a blast with anything as long as you love it! Okay? So, even if you can not sleep at your job, if you love it or like it a lot, you should have fun none the less!" the boy would say with a wide smile. He knew how hard working could be... But, he also knew how fun it could be if you enjoyed what you did. So, encouraging was the best thing to do!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:11 pm

''Heh, sure, no problem for me...'' Noah would pause for a bit, thinking. ''So, do you also hang out somewhere, or are you always here?'' In case he did end up going for it, would he have to come around to this place again? Not that he minded greatly, but it would be better to know what was at play here. It's nice to talk over some sweets, but that's not your usual meeting, is it now?

He would chuckle. A calendar? Well, that was sure a new one. ''Maybe you'll find one if you look hard enough. There's merchandise for a lot of things, that's for sure. I think Gummi cats would be cuter though.'' Colorful jelly is always cool, in any shape or form. And it's much softer than some rolls. That's what he'd say, at least. Even though he still liked dogs a bit more than cats. probably just a habit due to having one, however. Maybe he should get a cat too, and have a duo...wouldn't that be great....hmm...

''Heh, good for you. I would have thought stuff from magazines would be pretty expensive though. Then again, I don't pay that much attention to them. I find it more convenient to just visit a shop and buy it first-hand, rather than based on pictures in an ad.''
Ads like that can be tricky sometimes. You don't always get to really see what you're about to buy. They make it look better to attract customers after all.

''They sure are, haha. No one wants old food, I bet.'' Anything is better fresh, that was a no-brainer. Maybe besides some drinks like wine, but that is not food, therefore a moot point. Besides, old food may also cause troubles if it's already expired. ''I guess?'', he would blink a few times. ''In that case, it is great. I think not everyone is lucky enough to do a job they love. Sometimes you gotta take money for what you can, sadly.'' He didn't dislike his job, no. There probably were plenty people that were working simply out of necessity, and didn't have a different one available.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:01 am

Oh, well... He honestly didn't go places. His entire life was inside this house, and on very rare occasions did he ever go outside! It was really dangerous for him to be all exposed and stuff... Bad people could take him away! Or, like, a terrible thing would show up again. His parents were paranoid when it came to his safety. It'd be odd if they didn't with his ears and tail and all!

"Oh... I kind of only stay here. I am home schooled and ca not go off on my own without my parents! Oh, but I play with the cats in the alley way behind the bakery! They are all super nice, you know." the boy would say with a cheery smile. He loved playing with the cats! And making sure they were all super safe and happy! It was kind of like a video game in some ways... It was really cool!

"Ah! Gummy cats! Oh! They probably are all squishy and cute! They probably make little 'ploop' noises every time they move too!" the boy would say happily! How come he had never thought of combining his two favorite things!? This was absolutely fantastic! He'd wander the internet until he found a calendar of sweet cats!

"Oh, it depends on what you buy! Some things are cheaper than others, plus, I rarely buy things at stores... So, magazines are the next best thing! Plus, it is always super exciting to get something in the mail!" the boy would say happily. It was true, what was cooler than getting something in the mail? It was so exciting!

"Yeah... Mom and dad say it wasn't easy immigrating here from Europe for their great-grandparents! They actually could not afford a bakery here! So, they had to do not baking things! It must have been super hard for them! But I am super happy they did it because now we can keep their traditions going to this day!" the boy would say with a nod of his head. People weren't always happy, and some people weren't happy at all. But, if they did something to make others happy now or later, they were good people. Zavie believed that a lot!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:23 pm

''Bummer. Doesn't it get boring to spend most of your time in the same place?'' Sure, Zavie looked to be on the younger side, but definitely not too young. Most parents let their kids go out at least once in a while, and if not alone, then with a group of friends. Can't keep an eye of them forever, right? Everyone has to learn some independence eventually. Besides, the blonde gave the vibe of being rather energetic, at least with his talking style. How did he even sit around all day? Ah well.

Heh, they sure made plenty of noises alright. Anything made out of a jelly-like substance probably would. ''Say, why do you like cats so much? I've noticed you talk about them a lot.'' Somehow, the choice of animal ended up deafulting to that, and not only for this particular subject on hand. Not that cats were any bad, but Noah was slightly curious. That, and he didn't see any cat around so far, even though there was so much ado about them.

He would shrug lightly. ''Guess I just prefer seeing what I'm buying with my own eyes first, rather than a picture in the magazine only. They make for a good read to pass some time though.'' Depending on the kind of magazine it is, of course. They were generally passable however, even if he didn't spend a lot of time reading any. He wasn't the biggest stay at home person, and why would he even read while outside or God forbid while at work?

''Europe, huh? That's pretty far away....''
It wasn't all that surprising though. People moved all the time, for a myriad of reasons. Going so far wasn't an easy choice, however. What made someone pick a place that was half-way across the globe? There usually are many options that are less troubling to get to. Getting used to a way foreign community can be a pain too.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Did it get boring staying in the bakery all the time? Well, kind of. He really wanted to explore all of Little Tokyo and even all of the city one day! But he couldn't... And he probably never could with his glaring differences. He'd be called a freak or something... So, he had to stay hidden. But, it didn't bother him too much. He had the Kitty Cat Mercenaries! They told him stories of all the parts of the city! One day he'd go on an adventure with them, but now he had to be obedient... Even if it was totally boring!

"It kind of does... But I do a lot of things to keep me entertained! I play games, I sing songs, I look at fashion, I bake, I sleep, I collect calendars, and I play with cats! I never get bored with so many interests!" the boy would say with a smile. He really did know how to keep himself entertained. He'd done so for almost his entire life, after all! It was great, having so many things to do! "Plus, I talk to super nice people like you! With so many nice people to talk too, time totally flies by!" the boy would say once more with a smile. He was glad to have so many awesome people come by the bakery on a daily basis. It made life totally interesting.

"Oh! That is an easy question to answer! I love cats because they are the cutest animals ever! They are fluffy, have cute faces, meow and mew, and when they love you a lot they bring you little presents! How could cats not be my favorite animal?" the boy would say energetically and happily. It was great having so many live in the alley too! What more could he ask for? Oh! Even more cats! That would be fantastic!

"Mhm! I read a lot too! My favorite books are fairy tales! They are always so fantastic and amazing!" he'd say with a nod of his head. He enjoyed talking about things he liked! It made them seem more exciting the more he fantasized about them. However, he also wanted to make sure his guest wasn't annoyed by it... But he was too excited to really care!

"Uh huh! I have never been there, though. I wonder what it is like... I bet it is super cool, huh?" the boy would ask with a tilt of his head. He'd seen pictures of Europe, but he always preferred to be places rather than look at pictures. Eyes were the best cameras ever, plus, they carried emotions with them! Fantastic, right?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:46 pm

''Mm, I see...'' Though, weren't most of those things still done on the inside? No scenery change sounds pretty dull. ''Don't you have any friends though? Maybe you do have a lot of hobbies, but I would have thought it gets lonely on your own, even with cats...And people who come and go are still strangers to a degree.'' As nice as animals can be at times, they're still vastly different from having actual human company. Cats are pretty whimsical too, so they may decide to not want to be bothered at all and just swish their tails at you. Quite the unreliable company, at least in Noah's opinion. Either way, most young people hung out with friends frequently, so he found it a little unusual for such an active one to spend his time in one place almost always.

''A lot of animals can be cute, can't they? How about big cats then? You know, tigers and the like.'' House cats were generally pretty tame, so yeah, it perhaps was easy to come to like them. Unless you wronged them somehow and they'd claw your face off, but that's a story for another day, haha. But fluffy and cute could come in many forms, not just domestic cats, or so he'd say. ''And I bet the stories are often about cats too?'', he would laugh slightly. It's not like he could be completely off with that one, since many fairy tales actually did involve animals. Not all of them, but it wasn't completely uncommon.

''Travelling sounds like a fun past time. Dunno about what it's like there though. Haven't had the chance to move around just yet.''
Maybe one day? For that, he'd need to save up enough money first, which was kind of the biggest deal. It doesn't fall off trees and while he wasn't poor or anything, travels far away weren't any cheap for anyone. ''Aanyway, the talking's nice, but I should probably start heading out. Wouldn't wanna hog you for too long in case other customers come around to get something. Here, before I forget to actually pay.'', he would give Zavie the money for the rolls as he spoke. It's not that he minded the chatting, but he couldn't loiter around here the entire day, could he now?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Friends? That wasn't a word he had used on anyone in a long time... He knew a lot of people, a lot of nice people. But... No, he didn't have friends. He never left the house, so he never met people. Plus, if something ever happened and his hat fell off or something... They'd probably scream and hurt him. They'd probably think he was a demon...

"I... Um, no. I do not have friends... But, I have my mom and dad! They are super nice and play with me a lot! Plus, we always do something every night, so I never feel lonely, honestly." the boy would say with a happy smile. That was somewhat false though... But, he didn't let it bother him. He was happy besides the few times he felt lonely, so as long as he could stay happy he didn't mind!

"Ah! Big cats are the best because they have such big paws! Plus there is so much to hug and cuddle!" the boy would say with a smile. Even though petting a big cat was rather dangerous, he didn't mind fantasizing about it. It would be so fun to ride on the back of a lion or cuddle a cheetah!

"Oh! I love Puss in Boots! But, actually, my favorite fairy tale is the Three Musketeers! I like how funny and adventurous they are! They got to go on a grand adventure, you know. Maybe one day I can do that!" he'd say with a sense of awe in his voice. He loved stories about adventure more than anything! It made him feel as if he was really there... Out in the big unknown world! It made him giddy just thinking about all the fun stuff right beyond his door!

"Uh huh, I understand. Well, it was great meeting you! Come back anytime, alright? The Heartfelt Bakery is always willing to serve you with the best sweets and the best customer service ever! Plus, it would be really nice to see you again!" the boy would say cheerily as he waved up at the young man. He was really nice and interesting! And he let him talk a lot about his hobbies and stuff! What more was there to not like and not want another meeting?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:44 pm

''Well then, if you're sure. You should probably try to get some friends later on though. One day you'll be a bit too old to play with your parents like that.'' There's always a point where teens want more time away from their parents than with. If you have no friends at that time, it can suck quite a bit. Maybe not if you are a loner, but Zavie didn't appear to be. ''Huh, okay. Then perhaps you should visit a zoo one day? They usually have some big cats even if you aren't allowed to go and actually hug them...'' You'd probably get attacked if you did, sooo that was a bad idea in the first place.

Noah would chuckle at the endless idealism coming from the boy. ''Hey, maybe you will if you work hard. Never give up and you'll perhaps be a hero one day and get to undertake adventures.'' It wasn't quite that easy, but determination did play a role in it at least in some way. A hero of any kind cannot be a wimp if they want to truly succeed with something big rather than be stuck in some dump. Though, the boy would need to actually start going outside if he wants to have a shot at doing something great, so there was a sort of a paradox here.

''Yeah, I'll probably show up sooner or later. Never enough of some baked food. See ya for now and have fun with your cats.'', he would wave back at Zavie before making his way out. Hmm, perhaps he could walk a little more and then head back home...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Zavie of the Fool and Noah of the Chariot have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Granted Guess [Noah]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2