Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Granted Guess [Noah]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Granted Guess [Noah] Empty
PostSubject: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 1:05 pm

Granted Guess [Noah] KAr6YIz

That was a weird person... Well, he'd need to send in the cookie order to his dad soon, but now was time for further napping! Yay, naps! The boy would get comfortable once more on his seat, resting his head on the counter once more. Today had been fairly busy. He was surprised with how lazy it felt... Weird, in a way.

Regardless the boy would gently snooze as the bakery's aroma surrounded him. It smelt delicious with all its freshly baked goods! Who wouldn't love a place like this? He sure did. But, aside from that, he was about ready to call it a day and head to his bedroom. It'd be nice if he could...

The bakery was set up within Little Tokyo's shopping district. An oriental looking building with a traditional bakery inside. It was a welcoming shop, the scents usually attracting many people. But today, it seemed extraordinarily lazy for whatever reason. The boy didn't mind... The lazier the better, of course.

A cat slept near the door, its ears listening to the few people that walked by. Aside from this, the bakery seemed normal and nice. If one were to walk in, they'd be greeted with tables and shelves filled with freshly baked goods, as well as a jingle coming from a bell right in front of the door. A pleasant little bakery, it was.

Granted Guess [Noah] 180540-anime-cosplays-furukawas-bakery

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Shopping time! Sort of. Maybe it's more like going from place to place and deciding what is worth getting. That qualifies too, right? Even if it didn't, Noah didn't really care about the semantics. He could spend his time however he wanted to in the end, so it didn't quite matter. Besides, the more places you check out, the more chance you'll find something nice. Never a bad thing when you aren't hurrying for some reason.

His small trip through Little Tokyo turned out to be more like a sightseeing than shopping, in all honesty. The power of random distractions can be high at times. Well, oops. He wasn't going to miss anything either way. Eventually, he would make a stop though, eyeing the bakery in thought. Huh, he had never realized there was one in this place. Hmm, how odd. Regardless, it seemed like a decent choice. Food is never a waste.

Granted Guess [Noah] 260px-YatoNoragami

That in mind, he would make his way in, taking a moment to glance around the shelves that were in view...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:30 pm

With the jingle of the bell, the boy would look up. A new customer so soon? Wow... Today really did become busy. He'd sit up and put on a nice smile. It was time for the same old routine! He didn't mind it, of course. He liked being happy and making people feel welcomed in the Heartfelt Bakery!

"Welcome to the Heartfelt Bakery! How may I help you?" he'd say with the charisma of the child he was. He'd be eager to help, after all, he knew just about everything in the store! And if he didn't, he had books that helped him!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Noah would blink away from the distracting shelves when he heard a voice greeting him. Oh right, there had to be someone running this place. After all, it wasn't a supermarket where you basically do most of your shopping on your own. Thus, he would turn his attention towards the owner of the voice with mild surprise. Well, he didn't really show it, but still, it was an unusual sight to be faced with a young boy behind the counter. Students often pick up part-times, but this boy right here looked a little younger than what would fit that particular age range.

Regardless, he would nod at the blonde as he walked over. ''Hello.'' To be honest, he wasn't one hundred percent decided on what he wanted from here yet, but might as well. He wasn't that picky of an eater nowadays. ''I've mostly just come in to look around. But say, do you have anything on the sweet side here? Like cinnamon rolls for example.'', he'd ask after a moment of thought. What? He actually liked cinnamon for whatever reason, so it was a valid example to make. Maybe he could get something like that for later...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Aaaah! Sweets were this bakery's specialty! And this young man wanted something sweet! It was super exciting! That meant he got to talk about sweets! One of the most awesome things in the world! Aside from cats of course.

"Of course! The Heartfelt Bakery specializes in sweets! We baked some cinnamon rolls just this morning, in fact! Would you like some?" the boy would say with a smile. He seemed happy and glad someone was here and actually seemed knowledgeable about sweets... And, uh... What they wanted! Eh heh...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Huh. Well wasn't that a cheerful response? Nevertheless, it was a positive one, which was good. Noah would chuckle lightly. ''Well, isn't that a coincidence?'' Was it? Or maybe the boy was saying they were made this morning just because. Honestly, he doubted he'd be able to tell either way. He wasn't a baking expert, nor did he have an idea whether it's possible to make an accurate guess on how long it's been since something was made. Sure, too old would make em dry, but outside of that, it was a mystery. ''Sure though. How much are they for...?'' Can't be blowin' all your money on this stuff. Not that he was going to get a ton, but hey, better safe than sorry. At least when it comes to finances....he was okay risking with most other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Ah! A quick and easy sale! The best kind of sales on a lazy day like today! With a nod of his head, he'd smile at the man. It wasn't surprising he wasn't aware of the fact this was a sweets bakery... But at the same time, bakeries did generally sell sweet treats as a given. People were sure weird!

"It may be... We've been open for the past seven years! And we had an old sight a while back, just so you know! We're a proud family name, we are! The Heartfelt Bakery and its Bryce bakers have been working since the Medieval era pf Europe!" he'd say with a nod of his head, a happy smile across his face. This was in fact true to boot! A long line of bakers had super old recipes past down from generation to generation! There cook books were brimming with special ways on how to make all sorts of baked goods!

"Our cinnamon rolls are four dollars a pop! They're a decent size too, so you'll probably get your money's worth depending on your appetite!" he'd say with a nod of his head, a happy smile crossing his face. He was happy he could be so happy! And that the sale was actually in progress. Those were the best things a cashier could do! Host and make sales!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Oh the enthusiasm. That wasn't exactly what he had been referring to before, but he could appreciate the answer given anyway. Not that he was a big fan of historical facts, but perhaps it was good to know? Assuming he wouldn't just forget the details soon, but hey, the thought counts in its own way. He would grin lightly. ''Sounds great. So I guess you're going to head this place once you grow up?'' It was just an assumption, but from the way the boy spoke, it sounded like he was from said family that he mentioned. It made the most sense.

Hmm, four dollars. Well, it wasn't as bad as it could be, eh? Maybe? Honestly, he didn't really make a point to remember prices to compare them later, so he couldn't be very sure here. ''I suppose I shall test that out then. I'll take five of em.'' It's worth a try, right? ''Say, what else besides the sweet stuff do you sell here?'', he'd ask afterwards out of mild curiosity. If he ever stopped by later on, it would be nice to know.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Huh? Oh, that wasn't actually something he had ever given much thought too. After all, he was fairly young! His mind was honestly only filled with thoughts of sleeping, cats, and eating sweet things! But, maybe one day he would be able to run the shop! Oh, but would he do it all by himself? That sounded kind of scary... Hm...

"Hm... I think so! I am a Bryce after all! Maybe I'll own my own bakery in the future! That would be so super cool, huh?" he'd say with a happy smile. He absolutely loved baking! It was super fun when he didn't completely and accidentally forget he was baking... It was always such a total bummer when it happened!

"Five? Oh wow! You'll be totally stuffed then! Coming right up, sir!" the boy would say with a smile and nod of his head. He'd disappear behind the counter for a moment, coming back with a paper bag stuffed with rather large cinnamon rolls. True to his word, they really were worth the money.

"Ah! Well, we sell a variety of baked goods! We make fresh breads, more sweets than I can remember, and even can bake custom foods for our customers! From cakes to loaves of bread, we've got it all here!" he'd say with a nod of his head. He was quite proud of his home and his heritage. There was very little he didn't know about the bakery that wasn't already learned by heart.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Heh. ''I'm sure it'd be cool, yeah. If you keep your current enthusiasm, you'll do great one day.'' Noah would give the boy a cheeky grin. It wasn't often he met nice kids after all. Many of them knew how to be brats, so it was a pleasant change to see one not following the stereotype. Then again, he didn't know for sure just how old the blonde boy was, and he didn't really have the incentive to ask for age for no reason.

''Naah, I don't think I'll eat them at once. I'm sure they won't grow legs and run away on me.'', he would state in a slight joking manner as the boy went to get said rolls, taking the short moment to look around from where he stood. Either way, he definitely wasn't going to chomp all of them right away. He liked food, but not enough to stuff himself like a pig.

Mmm, right. ''Huh, guess that means you must have a lot of customers here. Does it get busy often?'' He wasn't sure why exactly was he asking, but he was always up for some small talk anyway. Besides, it was good to know about a potential shopping place, right?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Really? Oh wow! That was a lot of praise from a total stranger! It made him happy his passion for the bakery came through so clearly! That also meant his other passions would come across clearly as well! Cats, sweets, and naps were super awesome things too, just so you know.

"Ah! You really think so!? Thanks! Well, if I ever make it super huge as a baker, you're totally more than welcomed to come and have some free sweets of the highest quality!" he'd exclaim happily. He loved praise! That was something he and cats had super duper in common, however, at least he was capable of showing thanks for it.

"Oh! That would be so totally scary if they did! I would probably cry... It's a scary thought, you know! Little yummy things with scary legs walking all over the place!" he'd say with his usual enthusiasm. He loved sweets, but if they ever became super scary? Oh! What would he do!? He'd probably cry, in all honesty...

"Yep yep! We're really popular in Little Tokyo! We even have people that come from all across the city too our little bakery! Our sweets are just that good, you know? Though, today's a slow day... I don't really know why though... I don't mind, of course! It means I can take naps while working! Just, don't tell my mom and dad, alright? I'll probably get something taken away if they found out!" he'd go on and on in his happy tone and enthusiastic personality. He really loved to talk! Especially to super nice people like this nice man! He wished he could meet lots of nice people! It'd be totally awesome if he could!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Noah would chuckle lightly. ''Sure, I'll make a note to remember that for the future. Sounds like a good way to spend time.'' Who knows where he'd be at that point though. It might be at least ten years or more until the boy is old enough to even be able to run an establishment on his own properly. That's a long timeskip to take in mind, but the offer was still a funny little thing to remember. That is, if he would. Longterm memory is a tricky thing at times.

''I bet they'd still be harmless in the end. You could just pick them up and eat them before they can run away. Doesn't sound that scary to me.'' Now if they suddenly had sharp teeth and claws on top of legs, it'd be a different story. But what would a cinnamon roll with legs do to you, really? At best you'd lose your snack and money you paid for it if it managed to get away from you somehow. More dissapointing than scary at that point. And maybe a little comical. All that is just a fairytale scenario though...hopefully? It would certainly be abnormal for such to happen casually.

''Heh. Well, I'm not from this district myself. Although I just ended up here by chance.'' It looked fancy enough from the outside, and he had to buy something in the end after all. He would give a light laugh. ''Sure. Just don't fall asleep while you have customers around. I think you couldn't keep it hidden in that case.'' Was doing a cashier job boring enough to want to sleep? Hmm, maybe. It did mean standing or sitting around for a long time, even when no one was coming around. Pretty boredom inducing on an empty day...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:55 am

The boy would smile and nod. Wow! People sure were nice today. He wondered if it was a sign for better things to happen? Maybe a new cat would move into the alley way! Oh, that would be absolutely superb! Though, did he have the means to house another cat? Hmmm...

"Free sweets are wonderful! I bet you will have a lot of fun, too!" the boy would say with a smile. He loved sweets! In fact, if he had not been born into a baker's family, he would so totally become a baker one way or the other! He loved them that super much!

"But the legs would be all gross... Like, would they have little eyeballs too so they could see? Yuck! They'd be like really delicious looking roaches!" the boy would say with a little flail of his arms. Cockroaches were absolutely vial! Looked nasty, smelt nasty, did nasty things, and made a nasty mess when you squashed them!

"Oh, you're not? That probably explains why you have never heard of us. We have been in the newspaper a few times, but our add wasn't that big. We're easy to miss, but totally worth finding!" the boy would say with a nod of his head. He loved this place, and in fact, it was his idea to make a newspaper add. Their business actually increased afterwords! A totally worthwhile investment!

"Oh, of course not! That's why I have the bell next to the door! It wakes me up when a customer comes inside! Pretty neat, right?" the boy would say with a small snicker. He had invented the idea after he was found sleeping on the job the last time. It was an awesome waking up device!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:34 pm

''I'll do my best.'' Hmm, how do you have fun in a bakery though? Small talk is always a way, but you can do that anywhere, so that's sort of unrelated to the subject at hand for real. And food is always just food. There's only so much fun you can derive from that...

Whoa. ''You sure have quite the imagination. But maybe the legs would be made of bread as well? I don't think baked goods can actually resemble cockroaches well enough.'' Noah would shake his head in mild amusement at where this was going. How did they even get to this...? ''Or maybe you could try baking stuff in shapes of animals to begin with. Perhaps they'll come to life one day.'', he would suggest lightheartedly. Well, most likely they wouldn't, but it could be interesting anyway...? He was sure there already were some like that in the first place.

''Huh, maybe. I usually only skim over newspapers for the important info, so I could have easily missed an ad. They're often about useless things anyway, so I find little reason to read most of them in detail.'', he would shrug to himself lightly. ''I do come around here a lot though. Perhaps I just wasn't lucky enough to see this place before. What do I know?'' He didn't dislike any of the districts, so he went around often enough. Alas, some things always escape your attention for no reason at all.

''A smart way to slack off, eh? Good on you. I sure can't pull that on my job....'' God forbid a waiter would sleep on his job. There was basically no way to do that safely, when you're always surrounded by people. Unlike in a shop which sometimes waited for customers to come by, being empty for a while...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Awesome! With a happy nod of the boy's head, he'd smile widely. He was super glad to know the nice man would come to his future bakery! It would be so super duper awesome to meet him again! Oh wait, what even was his name? That was a complete oversight!

"Oh oh! But I need to know your name so I know to leave you an open seat or space or something in the future! My name is Zavie Bryce, okay? Now we'll totally have to meet again, alright?" the boy would say happily, glad to have set their future meeting in stone. It would be so totally awesome to see what he'd look like in the future! Oh, what would he himself look like? Would he change his hair style or maybe his hair color? Hmmm...

"Oh, maybe they would just be normal looking... I don't know, it's all very confusing thinking about living sweets! Maybe they would be friendly and not creepy then? Plus, if they're in the shape of cute cats they will totally love me!" the boy would say enthusiastically. He loved cats! e could even talk to them! Oh, but could he talk to something that wasn't an actual cat but looked like one? That was so confusing to think of!

"Oh, I never ever read the newspaper either. But I totally read fashion magazines! That's where I got the idea to make an add, there are totally lots of advertisements pages in them, and people totally buy the stuff there, so I thought it was a super awesome idea!" the boy would say happily. He loved talking about how smart he could be! He loved talking, honestly... Especially about things he liked and loved! Awesome awesome stuff, you know.

"It's possible... But, now that you know we're here, you should totally come by again to get some different sweets later on! It will be totally worth your while!" he'd say with a nod and a smile across his face. He was eager to see him again! Plus, he could talk more if he came again! That would be a total blast!

"I'm pretty smart when it comes to things like that, kee kee kee~! Though, I'm sure you can find a way if you think hard enough! You can do it!" the boy would say with another signature happy smile. He hoped he was able to sleep while working like he did! It would be so totally cool if he could! Wait, was it? Hm... Maybe it would be so totally nice that he could, since that wasn't exactly cool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granted Guess [Noah]   Granted Guess [Noah] Empty

Back to top Go down

Granted Guess [Noah]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next