Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Appreciate the little things [Godai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nezha

PostSubject: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Thu May 12, 2016 2:58 pm

The system awoke the suppresion weapon early in the morning, just like any other morning. All the sensors and the chassis were quickly checked for any signs of abrubt damage during the cooling period, but luckily found none. After that would the human-shaped weapon finally stand up from kneeling. He checked if he had any orders pending from his creators, but there were none. /"A free day...? What should I do then?"/ The machine wondered as he took a small watering can and filled it up with water in a humble bathroom. Of course, he only made use of the sink, but the tiny apartment was built for humans, not someone like him. After watering a bunch of different kinds of plants he had stationed all around the place, he decided that he would just go for a casual stroll around the flowery paths of Sunlake Palms.

It was an okay day, the sun was up, but sometimes got hidden beneath clouds. The temperature seemed to be in a similar spot aswell, for humans. And like every day, he got some weird looks. Which really wasn't surprising, considering how he looked like. /"I still wish they would treat me like an equal."/ He thought as he kept on walking and walking. After a while he found himself beside a bed of flowers, resting in a shade of a tree. Among them, he spotted small patches of weeds. His inner gardener immediately took hold of him, as he ducked and gently started taking care of the problem.

Character Stuffies! And Stuff!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Fri May 13, 2016 12:31 am

As usual, mornings were never Maria's thing and probably never will. She yawned rather loudly upon exiting the Church grounds. It was always tiresome to wake up so early to deal with the morning chores, but if she wanted to stay any longer, that was the price she had to pay. While a Church, it would be unsightly to be a mere freeloader. The coffin always promised to make her days outside the Church a daily annoyance since people tend to have their attention focused on her.

Maria would do her best to ignore them. She, to at least some extent, have gotten used to it by now. Ironically, she would find herself staring at some weird... thing that was tending the vegetation growing around in the city. Was it a robot? The girl quite couldn't tell. Curiosity got the better of her as she walked near the thing.

"Hard at work, I see," she spoke to it with a small smile, "How's your day?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Fri May 13, 2016 2:13 pm

He was quietly plucking the weeds and setting them aside, as his audio sensors picked up a voice. It seemed that it was a young female, judging from the colour and pitch of the voice. Nezha would look in the direction of the voice he had just heard and saw indeed what he had expected. It was strange, though. A random person just wanting to talk with him, out of the blue like that? That was certainly unusual. Unless he's doing something he's not supposed to. In which case, he's in deep.

Nezha would stand up brush off parts of dirt off of his hands. He would then turn to face the stranger to decided to talk to him. It was time to use the phrases and little experience he had. "Hello! My day is going fine, thank you. How about your day, miss?" He would ask, sounding somewhat awkward, but trying his best.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Fri May 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Oddly enough, the robot didn't seem to mind the hulking coffin on Maria's back. The thing seemed amicable enough for a moving mechanism with some fabricated artificial intelligence. It really wasn't everyday that the nun-in-training had the opportunity for weird things like this. Then again, she was already weird enough with her heavy load that she keeps having to carry everywhere she had to go.

"Well it could've been better. But I won't complain," Maria shrugged at the automaton, "So what are you doing here?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Sun May 15, 2016 4:50 am

Shortly after shaking off the initial awe and surprise of someone talking to him Nezha did notice something on the female's back, but he really didn't care. He himself had that huge chakram on his back with which he usually ended up bumping into things and getting himself into trouble. However, the other's answer somewhat surprised him.

He really didn't detect much happiness in that statement. But she inquired about his business here afterwards. That was a good question even for himself, in all honesty. At this moment he was pretty much just fooling about and killing time. "I was just on a walk and noticed that they could use some care." He would reply, motioning to the flower bed with his left arm. "How did you find yourself here, miss?" He would inquire out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Sun May 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Well, what did Maria really expect? It seemed that it was really just minding its own business with the grass and flowerbeds. Despite its odd appearance, it was rather peaceful. She shrugged back in an answer, "Just making the usual rounds, really."

Maria continued to look at the robot from head to toe, trying to make sense of what he is. "I'm Maria. What do you call yourself?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Mon May 16, 2016 1:58 pm

It seemed that she frequented this path, if his assumptions were correct. It was strange then, that he hasn't met her before. Maybe because he was usually found himself in these parts in the afternoon or even the evening. She would then introduce herself, afterwards. He made sure to safeguard her name - Maria - in his memory.

With a courteous light bow, Nezha would introduce himself aswell. "I am Nezha. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, miss Maria." He was hoping that he chose the right phrase for this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Tue May 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Nezha? What an odd name, but it seems sort of a weird fitting name for a robot. It did make her wonder a lot of things these days. Was it an omen of strange things to come? The broadcast last night was indeed a special one and somewhere in Maria's gut, something might happen soon enough.

"Nice to meet you too, Mister Nezha," she replied back, "I am a little curious, but I hope you don't mind. What exactly are you?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Thu May 19, 2016 5:35 pm

As Nezha said, he made sure to put the girl's name in the safest memory bank he had. He wanted to treasure these memories, so that he would always have good memories to look back on. Since his creators didn't exactly care about him, anyway. He got slightly sad, thinking about the fact that he is here, talking to Maria, just because he himself plead to his creators for a second chance.

He didn't have time nor wanted to dwell on that past, as Maria did ask him an interesting question. Which he was probably allowed to answer partially. "I am... a manufacturrrrrred----KkILLERrrr----protector of people." Nezha's head and right arm would slightly twitch as he glitched. Again, he malfunctioned. "I-I would like to apologise for that, Maria. It's just a little hiccup in my systems." He would try his best to apologise to her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appreciate the little things [Godai]   Today at 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Appreciate the little things [Godai]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1