Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
 Pledging? [athena] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
 Pledging? [athena] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
 Pledging? [athena] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
 Pledging? [athena] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
 Pledging? [athena] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
 Pledging? [athena] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
 Pledging? [athena] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
 Pledging? [athena] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
 Pledging? [athena] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pledging? [athena]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Gabe was standing in the sorority hall, drinking a chocolate milk. "Well, its my last run in, i wonder if there is a club i can join?" Gabe would say as he roamed the halls with his little treat. Gabe wasn't expecting anything to take hold of his interest right now. Besides his hobby, he wasn't too sure if he could take on any other responsibility besides his own. Was there anything that would fit him in the first place? Maybe it wasn't worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Athena walked the corridors of the hall holding a heavy basket filled with new shirts and shorts for the volleyball team, since the manager responsible for their delivery was sick the task was pass on to Athena, despite it's weight the girl was able to lift it though it limited her mobility. It wasn't unusual for the corridors to be crowded however Athena spotted a person she had never seen wandering the Sorority Hall before. "Gabe?!" She asked as she could barely believe it was him. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:37 pm

Hmm? Athena?" Gabe would look to Athena with a smile on his face.

Pledging? [athena] Tumblr_mocynn7fNP1r11qslo6_250

"I dont suppose you are looking for a sorority to join.....oh...wait..." Gabe took a second look and spotted something akin to a uniform. "It' looks like you already joined one? For how long?" As for the question himself, Gabe would shrug. "Well, this is a a big school, the tuition of the students pays for these facilities, is it unnatural to see a fellow student within the halls of the academy? Though..." Gabe was looking around while his thoughts wandered. "I was looking to see what they had."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:17 am

Athena placed the basket on the floor, she wasn't going to last much longer with that. "I've been a member of the Manager's Sorority for years, we make sure the sports oriented sororities have everything they need and we organize the sports festivals." Athena proudly declared, she had grown to like her job as manager even though it occasionally involved tiresome chores like the one she was in the middle of at that moment.

Pledging? [athena] O0zJS0W

"If you want to join a sorority you should check out mine. The recent graduations have placed us in a need of new members."

She tilted her head slightly on the left as she smiled kindly to Gabe. Knowing a few things about his past and his line of work he might fit better to another sorority, still she wanted him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:44 pm

A managers sorority? That could be a bit of a hassle. Not to say that Gabe was rather a lazy guy would dislikes any sort of overbearing responsibility. But managing seems more like a thankless job when it’s a lot more work that you really get paid for. I this case, it’s not paid, but the experience is still a vital thing that anyone can take on. “Alright, I can at least check out the room then, if that would suffice for the time being. “Gabe would say as he walked closer and picked up the basket. “I wont immediately join the first thing I’ll come across, but I would still appreciate the tour.

On the bright side, atleast he wasn’t shutting it down completely. “I’ll handle the basket, I hope your arm isn’t tired …” And , atleast he was still a gentleman. " How was today's meet?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:26 am

"Marvelous!" Athena replied as she clapped a couple of times for Gabe. "I was taking them to the volleyball team, it's their new set of shirts and shorts. Unfortunately this isn't the most glamorous job we have but it's good for practice." She proceed to lead the way towards the gym while still taking to him. "Most of the sororities will allow you to stay for awhile in order to decide which one is the best for you but it would be for the best to join one within the first month since some of them will only accept new members for a limited time."

For his next question Athena paused for a moment before answering. "Well the usual, since the year just started things move pretty slowly. We hunt for new members and help the teams as much as we can. There is going to be an election for president soon since our old one graduated so there is a lot of tension... nothing we wont figure out by the next week so you need not to worry."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:54 am

A new set of shirts and shorts? Well, when it comes to products like these, the best reference you could give of your own personal experience. "Gabe would then have a small smirk. ""Does this mean you modeled the volleyball outfit for them?" Maybe she would look good in sporting gear, it was worth a shot to try it on. "One month, got it." Well weren't they the fickle bunch? That's pretty much a shame if that's the case, even though it was somewhat understandable. People didnt have time to waste, and it was alot more honest to be straightforward with them. "

"President, does that mean you are running for president this time around ?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:43 pm

"It would certainly boost the morale of the team but I can't say that I did." Athena joked even though she doubted she would ever going to model for something like that. Still she might be able to use her looks for a "sexy calendar" if the sorority was ever in lack of funds. "Look at you, haven't officially joined the sorority and you're already giving me ideas for the future, I will need people like you when I become president." The title head of the managers sorority was practically meaningless, still if she could manage to win it Athena would get to decide which athletic club each person would manage and she would have the final say for the theme of any sports festival. However, since the sorority was consisted of mostly girls Athena couldn't use her unique charms to win the presidency with the same efficiency.

"Right now we have two candidates, as you probably figured out the one is me, the other is a girl from our year named Jenny Frost" Athena had to try a lot to hide her disgust when she spoke her rival's name. "The sorority is divided between us, which is rather silly if you ask me since she's not exactly leader material." And that was putting mildly, Jenny Frost was an airhead bimbo who could hardly handle her job as a manager. To make things worse she mimicked Athena's strategy by promising to appoint those who voted for her to the team they wished. "There is nothing to worry though. I'm certain the other managers will soon realize that I'm the best suited for this." Her kind smiled masked her anger perfectly and made her appear innocent while trying to figure ways to blackmail Jenny and her cronies into voting for her.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptySat May 14, 2016 2:25 pm

"Oh? " Gabe did a playful bow and winked. " What makes a good president is not only the abilities that they hold, but the good company they keep around them. And an exceptional woman surrounds herself with exceptional people, nothing but positive things should come of it. Right?" Well, who knew if she believed that to be true, maybe something odd and serious can come of it. Anyway...

"Now now Athena... its not right to underestimate the competition. Some people are born leaders, some people are made into leaders through experience alone. Or do you know Miss frost personally from a previous encounter?"
Gabe would say as he placed his hands in his pocket. "Always look at the brighter side of the opportunity. You are committed to half the work, the energy you would put in the sorority if you was in full control, where else would it be dedicated to?" Gabe would then snap his fingers. "Time management, there is always something you could be doing that would be worth more in the end.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptySun May 15, 2016 9:17 am

"Oh honey..." Athena replied feeling pity for Gabe. [color=#ffccff]"This is a very idealistic view on the world but surely you must know that it doesn't apply to reality. If Jenny wins and becomes president then it's going to be a very rough year for me, it's never pleasant having a superior who's jealous of you. I could always retire if I want and focus more on my modeling career but since this is my last year I want to experience the most of the academy." Athena scanned the area to make sure nobody was around before she continued. "If I manage to bring a few more members to the sorority then I could easily win without having to employ any extravagant means."

At this point Athena moved closer to Gabe standing next to him, her hand softly caressing his biceps. "I would be very grateful should you help me. You don't have to join the sorority if you don't want to, convincing others to join will be enough to guarantee my victory." Even though the male student was older than her Athena sensed that he still a lot to learn about how the world worked, turning him into her pupil was going to be an interesting experience. "And when I become president I will own a favor, a rather fair deal, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:08 pm

“Jealously, oh…I get it now. But wouldn’t jealously be considered as the reverse mirror of flattery? Most are able to appreciate what they have, so in they end, they wish upon the fate of others. It’s just that in this case, you are avoiding her a position that can hurt you. Gabe would then ruffle his hair a bit. “That makes sense then, if she isn’t holding you in a neutral standpoint. “ Should he help her? Is there any way that he would be able to help her?” Well, easy enough. I’m pretty sure I can find a few guys from my class, as well as talk about it with a few people around school about the presidential voting involving the sorority. Mostly pushing the vote to be for you, of course

After saying that, Gabe would whistle twice. “I’m only one man thought, I can't really make any promises. Though, I could say for sure that the extra hands of advertising would go in your favor if you’re already popular. Prettying on the idea that for these men, your admirers, that you NEED them at this point and time, it’s a done deal. Who know what they are willing to do in order for you to win? “ Gabe would then sigh. “I hate manipulation though, but, I hate the idea of you being antagonized over jealously just as much.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:53 pm

"Thank you Gabe! You're the best!" Athena exclaimed as she jumped and kissed the other's cheek. It was a pity he had those views about manipulation but nobody was perfect, he would understand the necessity of such means with time, like she had. "Looks like we reached our destination. Thnak you for listening to me...and assisting me with the basket." He was such a nice guy and unlike her minions he wasn't expecting anything in return. He hadn't even asked her out on a date. "Just to make it clear though, I need people who are actually willing to join the sorority, if you join the vote then you can't actually leave. Plus if people start abandoning us the moment I rise as president it would reflect poorly on me."

Athena took the basket from Gabe's hands before she walked into the team's changing room. "You can follow me if you like or check the other sororities. We have a meeting next week for new members and for the voting, I hope to see you there." She added before she left to continue her duties

[Exiting thread]
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:16 am

"I know, the simpler the instructions, the better the result. I just have to make sure the people i refer will stick around, easy enough. "Though, the kiss was uncalled for and unexpected. It actually mad Gabe fluster a bit, just a little bit. "Ahh uhh.....yea....i'll see you there then. " When she left, Gabe sighed. "School days....gotta love em.........though..." Gabe would then grin. "I kind of wonder what kind of president she would be.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:23 am

Athena Griva of the Aeon and Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician have ranked up their Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pledging? [athena] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pledging? [athena]    Pledging? [athena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pledging? [athena]
Page 1 of 1