Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]   Thu May 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Greatest? Ahaha, well i'm not that great. "And just like that, Gabe was happy again. He only wanted to perform and Show the kid something special. "I am actually a street performer, but i do it mostly for fun and a small donation at times. Though, my reward for doing this is the interested glances and the smiles of the people i perform for. Thats all...." Gabe was atleast honest about his craft. He never asked for an arm and a leg, and he wanted to make people happy with a talent he honed.

"I see, you have a good set of parents young one! " Yea, he did, which made Gabe miss his own a little. He remembered them, and he hoped he would find them. Worse case scenario, he would find whats left of them." My name is Gabriel Gatsby, i live in sunlake palms, and i'll come by two days from now, or even tomorrow evening before you close. " Gabe wrote down the exact address and a contact number just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]   Fri May 13, 2016 9:41 am

Huh? He did the thing adults always do! Oh, boo. Why do they always do this? Whenever he tells someone they're probably the greatest at something, they always say they probably weren't! Well, whose word was more trustworthy? Yours or this obvious expert on greatness? Hmph...

"You did the thing all adults do... Boo..."

He'd say with a light pout in his voice. He didn't like it when people made themselves down after a compliment. Hmph. Well, regardless, he'd listen to the man. It seemed he was a street magician! Oh, that was indeed interesting... But, he was really humble about it. Huh... Maybe he actually wasn't that good. It was hard to tell with how downing his words were.

"That's a noble cause, I think... But, if that's your job you should try and get all the money you can! Money is important because you can buy food, a house, and important things! Like cats and sweets!" he'd say with a nod of his head, his more childlike demeanor finally showing. He wasn't the taddest bit sleepy now, although, as soon as the man left he'd probably clonk out once more. The sun was just waaaaay to tempting.

"Yep! My parents are the greatest that ever parented!" he'd say with a happy smile. He loved his mom and dad! They took care of him, kept him safe, taught him important things, and even let him play with cats! It was great! He'd never leave them, nope, never!

"Okay... Thank you greatly, Mister Gatsby! Your cookies will be done by tomorrow evening, in case you decide to come by then. They'll be good for up to a week, but the fresher they are the tastier. Ummm... Is that all you needed today?" he'd ask with a light tilt in his head, gently ripping the page with the order on it out of the book and folding it up. He'd give this to his dad soon, but, he needed to make sure the customer was happy now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]   Fri May 13, 2016 11:41 am

The thing ....adults do?" That's a thought, Gabe was an adult now. He guessed it meant that he would do more adult like things and carry him in a certain way. "Well, i think it's ok to be a little humble right? If you are good at something, and i mean..really good at something, could it really weigh over the head of others if they believe they have no talent themselves. " Gabe would then shrug. "The aftermath of always trying to be politically correct, i always feel like I'm stepping on egg shells.

Gabe would then laugh a little. "Thats true, but i dont want to feel like im robbing people. I am starting something soon though. " Gabe won't tell anyone about it just yet though. " After everything was ready, Gabe proceeded to leave. "Alright then, i'll be back tomorrow for the cookies. Thanks for being an amazing host at your facility. Till then..."

-exit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]   Fri May 13, 2016 1:15 pm

With a little nod, he'd continue listening to Gabe. It was only polite to do so. Though, he didn't understand all the modesty. You could be boastful! That's the best thing you could do to strengthen your confidence! Why more people didn't do it confused her. He found a good bit of boasting helped one stay confident! He wished adults would just take the praise without complaining. Hmph.

"Eh? That doesn't make a lot of sense, but whatever. I guess I understand where you're coming from, if only a little bit." he said with a nod of his head. He really didn't understand the point in all of this better than this and that talk. He really just didn't understand why people couldn't just take praise. Cats did it all the time! People should be more like cats.

"Politically correct? What? Alright, I guess... Hm..." he'd say with a gentle shrug. He didn't understand all of this. Most of it was really confusing... He didn't understand all this politic talk. It confused him...

"Eh? New? Mmn... Alright then. See you later when you come to get the cookies then!" he'd say with a wave of his arm. Well, now time for a nap again... He'd wait until the man was out of sight and out of mind, and with a yawn, he'd get comfy again. Time for bed... Again... Mm... Cat dreams...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]   Fri May 13, 2016 1:56 pm

Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician and Zavie of the Fool have formed a Social Link...

Phoenix : TBA : TBA : TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]   Today at 5:09 am

Back to top Go down

Heartfelt Bakery [Gabe Gatsby]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2