Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A Morning Jog [Cecilia Hunt]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: A Morning Jog [Cecilia Hunt]   Sat May 07, 2016 3:02 pm

*Sniff* "Ah, it's a nice day out here." I never get tired of this scenery. Houses with a nice homey feel to them all over, with bushes and trees and grass everywhere too. And to top it all off the sun is nice and clear with a good, pleasant temperature. "Welp, looks like it's time for a jog." I say as I walk out of the house. This will be a nice and pleasant day, maybe I can even find someone to jog with?

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog [Cecilia Hunt]   Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:21 am

Today was another wonderful day in Endymion. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and the sounds of children laughing and playing rang through the air seemingly everywhere you went. It was on peaceful days like this that Cecilia was reminded of why she loved this city. To see the smiling faces of her fellow citizens and the restored hope in people's eyes... It was truly a wonderful sensation.

A warm summer breeze blew through the air and across her cheek as she jogged through the area with a smile spread across her face. She could hear the sound of leaves rustling in the wind and feel the sun's pleasant rays on her back as she took in her surroundings. Though she had been down this route many times before, going so far as to make the jog through Sunlake Palms a part of her daily routine, it never seemed to wear on the girl; its charm never faded. If anything, the familiarity of the experience only added to her enjoyment. Yes, Cecilia's spirits were high, and it seemed almost like nothing could drag them down.

Stopping by a nearby house to take a breather, she'd pull a bottle of water out of her pocket and take a quick swig of it. A satisfied expression would appear upon her face as she screwed the cap back on and put the bottle away; her eyes taking the time to admire her surroundings.

-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog [Cecilia Hunt]   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Hmm, there honestly seems to be such an amazingly positive atmosphere, nothing like how it was some years ago. I personally didn't witness the event but when I heard there were monsters, demons pouring into the city, I was scared for my life. But then our Queen came, held back the demons, and restored peace and order to the city. Hard to believe that such a change happened in so few years. Ahh, the breeze is great right now. Yeah, it really is a nice and pleasant temperature outside right now. Hmm? There is someone right outside my house. It looks like she is jogging huh? Hmm, maybe I could ask to join her? "Umm, excuse me, are you currently jogging right now?" I ask for starters. Never hurts to clarify things with other people now, right?

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog [Cecilia Hunt]   Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:54 am

An unfamiliar voice reached her ears and nearly startled her. It had seemingly come out of nowhere and her eyes would swiftly dart around searching for the source before spotting the man who it belonged to. Cecilia's gaze fell on Tremora and her eyebrow instinctively raised. He was clearly a stranger; his face was foreign and unfamiliar, as was his voice, and as was the individual in general. Of course, it wasn't as if it was uncommon to come across someone you hadn't met before: Endymion was a large, large city with many people living within it all scattered across several districts, but it was because of this fact that having someone approach her out of the blue like this was odd. In such a large and bustling place, rarely did she find people with enough time to break from their intended schedule and pursue a conversation with a stranger. Then again, she did live in Suzie Q... Sunlake Palms was an entirely different environment and was a much smaller, more close-knit community, so if this guy was a resident here then it would likely explain the differences in the approach to life.

"Yeah... Why do you ask?"

-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog [Cecilia Hunt]   Today at 10:47 am

Back to top Go down

A Morning Jog [Cecilia Hunt]