Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lively Relaxation [Kogami]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami Gakki

Lively Relaxation [Kogami] Empty
PostSubject: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Masami knew she didn't have to sneak in. In all honesty, using the back entrance by the stage wasn't really sneaking in, either, seeing as she's performed here a few times before. Still the thought gave her a bit of an almost childish thrill as she slipped through the door and down into the main floor of the club. The music was loud, the people were active, her heart was racing with excitement. Ironically, this was her idea of 'relaxation'. She didn't have to perform she could just dance, flirt, or otherwise entertain herself any way she wanted.

Her first goal for the night: Drinks. She never even worried about paying, someone was always willing to buy her a drink, even if sometimes she had to work for it with a few winks and some brief, flirty conversation. Drink in hand, she gave the nice guy some excuse or another, and moved on. As she sipped her drink, she wandered the edges of the club, looking through the crowd, the lights, and the music, like a hungry shark circling for the scent of blood. Or in her case, the next target for some potential entertainment, whatever that might be. Dancing? Maybe. It was always nice to have a backup plan, at least.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:49 pm

It was the first of many other days to come. The day that Kogami would be doing what he wanted to. Whatever he wanted with his power whatsoever, and he decided that he was going to have some fun with that power. “And its going to start here, at this nightclub. Why sneak in if I can just use the front entrance? “ As Kogami starts to walk in front as the security guard steps in front of him. He was wearing a suit and black shades as he puts his hand out in front. “No entry, aren’t you a little young?” Kogami then puts his hands in his pocket as the main lights start to go out one by one around the street. It made things harder to see as Raiza appeared and gave a sharp but powerful jolt of wind that was aimed directly at the head of the man. It hit him in the head, probably gave the man a concussion as well as leave him unconscious as Kogami took his wallet. “Cant club without funds, I doubt he would remember anything to begin with. As Kogami walks inside, he decides to order a drink. Regardless of Kogami’s age, he was familiar with alcohol. “ Screwdriver, on the rocks.” A screwdriver, a simple drink consisting of orange juice and vodka. With a small shot glass as well, who could possibly mess that order up. The taste of alcohol has certainly lighten up his mood, he was starting to feel the vibe. But what he was looking for a certain individual, a girl apart of a rock band. It was about time that Kogami had his own concert, he saw the girl and sat right next to her. “ Nice night, good music..what more could you ask for…eh?”

Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm

"Hm?" She looked over at him and raised a curious eyebrow. She was already halfway through her drink when the boy approached him. "Nice night, sure." She looked over to the DJ. "Nice music, meh... it's good, but a bit too... artificial for my tastes." She kept her gaze up to the DJ for a few more moments, sweeping over the crowd before turning her attention back to him. "But yeah, all in all it's a nice night." She grinned slightly at him, she never got sick of guys approaching her like this.

"So, what brings you out here tonight, hm? Come to Jam? Dance? Just drink and forget about the day?" She asked casually, leaning back in her seat. She was here to relax, and that's just what she planned to do. No matter who came along.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:27 pm

To be honest, I had my eye on you for quite some time. You are pretty famous around these parts in a sense. You and those beautiful hands of yours that is able to perform at such a high rate. I am talking about your music, and the uncertainty that some people cant seem to appreciate good music these days ya know? Kogami takes another drink, even more relaxed than usual. Which in a sense, could be a little dangerous if he is not absolutely mindful of his actions. However, he was going to do what he wanted. “As passionate as you are about your music, I pretty sure that you can get as far as you want with a little more support. But you value your independence, so you decide to not rely on anyone for such things. Am I close?” Kogami then made a gesture to the bar tender for another cup as he passed down a 10 . “Keeping up appearances, I really can’t tell if you are a musician or an actor. You can do both, your probably a better actor than I am. Well… I guess introductions are …appropriate…. you can call me Koga…. My infamous reputation at Kizuna is not deserved ..but granted through nonsense anyway. I saw you at the arts club only once, but I would always remember that song you played. Hearing your music and seeing your actions, I have a…. grasp on who you are in a sense. As to why I am here…” Kogami finally turns to look at the girl. “ Im here to have fun, the kind of fun that doesn’t allow any kind of restrictions or responsibility. Interesting right? “ Kogami then laughs as he shakes his glass, the alcohol was probably kicking in..
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Well this was certainly new. She was used to being the one who could read people and get what she wanted out of people. The fact that someone else was reading her like that, made her shift a bit. He had her curiosity. Now he had her attention. She paused a moment to finish off her drink before turning completely to face him. She let him completely say his piece before responding. "I... can't tell if you're a fan or a stalker..... Can't say I don't appreciate it either way though." She set her empty glass aside. "I'm definitely a musician, but... I'd hardly consider what I do acting." She was wary, but couldn't resist her curiosity.

"But all this talk of getting farther... staying independent... and fun without restrictions... Yeah, you can say I'm pretty damn interested, Koga." She flashed him a smile, as if some kind of subconscious attempt to try and win back the conversation to her control. "But I'm going to need a bit more of an explanation of just what you're getting at here." She winked to punctuate her introduction. "Name's Gakki Masami. But it sounds to me like you already knew that."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:15 pm

“Where I am getting at? Well… I think it would be great if you started spreading the power of your music. You very much remind me of a siren, it bears beauty as well as a wonderful voice that is able to captive any man. Well, almost any man. Now downgrading you, but its better to have a safe level of understanding every now and again. But either way, you have potential. You should think about your future on a professional level sometimes, be a rock star. Trust me… you would get to have the most fun… but… maybe not as much fun as I can have…” Kogami then smirks, he was going to do a pretty bold move. “ Curious as to say that this town is different from others…even the people… worrying about the kidnappings but they put up a brave front and drink the night away as if nothing happened. Right? You should keep in mind that everything is not what it seems, there is a whole new world just waiting for you. Access to this world, can grant you your wildest dreams. More importantly, itll grant you your freedom. Regardless of how you think you live your life, its seen as a temporary cage In a sense” Kogami finishes drinking, he felt that he had enough to set the mood. He was also pretty relaxed. “there are people who practically live to take away what coming to you. People like Abel Mistral… its just an example. He has a band, he claims not to be professional but he commits to something that… he wasn’t born to do.. like you. You have an affinity for music, raw talent…the look... all you need is a band… as little as two shows and you would be the talk of Kizuna Acadmey and all over… the new upcoming rock star. But maybe I am just confusing having fun.. with ambition.. either way… the spotlight will be on you… you can do all kinds of wrong..and the people will love you for it anyway… that’s what it means to be a rock star… I think. “ Kogami then hickups and chuckles a little bit.

“However, such fun isn’t without limitations. Human limitations… that I can help you break. Become a goddess of music, and sway the world. And trust me… its easier than you think.”

Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:26 pm

This guy was good. Once again, Masami just sat back and took in the boy's words. And she thought she had a silver tongue. She made a mental note if she ever saw him again to compare notes. Nonetheless, despite the uneasiness she got from realizing just how good this guy was at twisting his words this way and that, a smile spread across her face. The way he was making it sound, he could have used caveman grunts for the same offer and she'd be interested.

"I sure as hell already know what I want. That rock'n roll lifestyle's been what I've been working for, you don't need to tell me." She smirks and tried her hardest to keep that smile calm and constant, despite the fact that being compared to a siren drew a bit of color into her cheeks. "Of course I want that, to become something more. Hell, I'll do anything to get my name out there, hear crowds shouting my name and singing along with me. But shit man." She gave him a look. "This crap about human limitations? I'll take all the help I can get, but don't tell me I can't do it on my own. Still... a goddess of music..." She shook her head. "The whole sell your soul for rock and roll angle's a bit overdone, isn't it though? Nice try, but I'm not looking for a manager. I can plan my own gigs."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm

“Your soul? I don’t want anything, nothing in particular. I just want to hear you play…. That’s about it. Like I said about your independence, you can be your own manager and be in charge of your own career. I am just providing you with the tools, that’s about all I can do. It’s a two step process, maybe three… or four.. lost count. Main thing is that, continuing with the same routine wound get you there. It is completely up to you if you want to believe me or not. You said that you was ready to accept any kind of help in any way, shape, or form. I am just trying to help.” Kogami then says it again.. and a little more sternly. “You… can’t…. Do it.. not yet at least. Like I said, human limitations are your cage. To break free, you would have to take the first step. Do you really want me to help? Because you would only be pretending if your not ready to take that big jump. You enter crossroads that can determine your future… this is one of them…Masami Gakki. “ Kogami felt like she was a mature enough person to learn about the truth. But it was her decision. Kogami then gets up and starts to walk towards the door. “Coming?” Kogami was going to try something different this time.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

"The tools, huh? What more could I need than my own two hands, my music and my.... charms? Whatever you got, I'm interested, but don't make it sound like I'm nothing without it. Besides- Hey wait where are you going?" She leapt to her feet, and followed to catch up with him. "You're just confusing me is all. If continuing on this.. path I'm on or whatever would do it, what're you doing helping me, huh? Don't bother with the 'I just want to help' crap. You seem smart enough to know that anybody who says that is feeding you a heaping plate of bullshit. So come on, spill already."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:00 pm

“Youll understand once I show you.” As they head out the door Kogami walks to the closest velvet door that leads to Limbo. He then takes her hand and opens the door, walking right in to give her a peek. “ Step one, everything you know is a lie. A different dimension exists, and the worst part of it all is that the inhabitants of this dimension are the ones that are causing the disappearances.” One thing that Kogami noticed about himself was that when he’s drunk, he doesn’t care too much about the information he gives. “These beings are called shadows, and they are manifestations of our own dark sides.Its because of these emotions we harbor that we keep locked up inside, that they manifest into these beings... and kidnapp their own counterparts. Its almost as if the shadows are demanding these individuals to face themselves and change...those who fail probably dont come back. What makes limbo so special..hm..... is that people that are well…able to stand here right now ..aware…like you.” Kogami makes a gesture with his hands. “Means that you have potential…. Someone should be coming to see you soon…granting you the important tool that I mentioned before. You just needed a push… and… ahh..” Kogami was stumbling a little bit. “A little push..thats all… of course… this is real… yes…were drunk.. but..this is real..” Kogami then starts to laugh a little bit.” Take your time, this is a lot to take in. We are in the safe part of thins dimension.. so ask away….. Why you? What is this about? Am I crazy? What? Step two happens randomly so dont ask about that.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:12 pm

At first, Masami was starting to get the feeling like this guy was nuts. He took her outside... and to some big empty spot... and yet... suddenly she's somewhere else. The trip, though only a few steps, was... disorienting to say the least. "What the-... wow... how the hell?" She looked over her shoulder, back the way they came, and then forward again. The sudden fountain of information sunk in without resistance. Any resistance she might have had was left back in the 'real world'.

"Wow.... okay... let me get this straight. You just pulled me to some other world, one where people have been disappearing to, thanks to these shadow things. But they just want people to change and face themselves? That doesn't sound so bad..." She paused to think about it. "And... the reason you brought me here is because I'm... aware with some kind of potential? Potential for what, Exactly? Better yet, why am I... 'aware'? Or you, for that matter?" She paused, hesitating before asking. "And... can I see one of these shadow things?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:25 pm

“You are aware because, I guess it was always meant to be. You were born that way? And … shadows huh?” Kogami knew that small shadows didn’t bother him.. there was one in the distance. He walked over to it as it was actually scared of him. “Ehh.. heres a weak one……… yo….” Kogami says as he brings it over. “This is a shadow….. and perhaps I can provide an explanation as to why we both are aware. Its …woah.. no no” The shadow started to get out of his hands but Kogami squeezed tighter. “Like I was saying, to why we were chosen. That cant be explained, as soon as I heard you play your song… I just felt something… that’s all… i felt that there was something that resides deep within your heart. ”

Lively Relaxation [Kogami] Tumblr_ljnjl9gDfG1qf5g7zo1_400
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm

"So... it's just something we're both able to do? Some kind of... superpower?" She asks, before hesitantly reaching out and gently touching the shadow... before gently petting it the way one might treat a puppy, kitten, or other small furry creature. "Easy there, we won't hurt you..." She cooed gently with a smile. "Huh... it's actually pretty cute. Little misunderstood guys." She smiles fondly at it. When she looks back up at him, she quickly clears her throat, forgetting about her moment of adorableness and tries to pick up her tough attitude once again, with a flush in her cheeks. Though she seems resistant to stop petting the shadow. "Ahem... right... well... uh... This seems awesome and all that, but I don't exactly get how this is supposed to be a 'tool' to help me do anything..."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:51 am

Kogami then hands over the the shadow so Masami could hold it. “Shadows are prone to be troublesome and attack you without this tool . But once you gain your persona…..” Kogami the calls out to his own persona, summoning the creature by his side. “ Raiza…..” Raiza appeared towards Masami. “Basically, this is a persona... Raiza has something similar to an affinity involved of wind. It is possible that I might be able to fly or something.. haven’t tested it out fully yet. But yea.. this is the tool. “ Kogami then calls off Raiza and puts his hands in his pocket. “ Your persona is basically something that represents your soul. So… I would think that your tool would have something to do with music. As great as the song may seem, its always good to increase the tempo so they can all hear it. They might really be in love with your music…. Literally.. It depends on what you get. So your left with two choices….. I can wipe your memory.. and this can only be seen as a drunk dream. Or, you can meet with your new client that will further assist you towards your brand new rock and roll career. Which is the person that is going to grant you your persona,” Kogami then wistles as he sees the shadow cuddling in her hands. “ You have a knack for this”
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:54 pm

She seems almost a bit too happy to have the shadow in her arms, petting it. But with the sudden appearance of his... persona, was it? Nearly made her drop it. But she maintained her grip and continued to pet the cuddly little shadow. "So... these persona things can help us?" She asked, still staring at the spot where Raiza once stood. "I... hrm... An embodiment of my soul... A persona.... A fitting name, I guess. So you're saying I can use this power to get what I want?"

She looked down at the shadow, scratching between it's... ear... antennae... things.... then back up at him. "Well, I sure as hell don't want my memories screwed with. And this offer is almost too good to be true. I'm in, but first I want to know what this friend of yours wants in return. There's no way there isn't some give-and-take going on here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lively Relaxation [Kogami]   Lively Relaxation [Kogami] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lively Relaxation [Kogami]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next