Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]

Go down 
+2
Azami
Philemon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] Empty
PostSubject: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:48 pm

What is this?

This is just something I've pulled together to test the limits of how far I can push a Super Boss. A Super Boss is a Boss that is extra in a plot. It is the hardest boss of the plot, and does not correlate to the main story. It is basically a side boss, like Elizabeth in Persona 3 and Demi-Fiend in Digital Devil Saga. These bosses are usually ridiculous and take maxed out Personas/Stats/etc to tackle, let alone survive.

For this I will be taking only Wild Cards to fight this super boss. The Super Boss I have chosen is Satan from SMT 2. Thus, this Satan will have different skills but he will be just as deadly, if not deadlier. This will be testing out the PvSB phase of combat.

Player vs SB (Player vs Special Boss): In Player vs Special Boss phases, they will follow the same battle system as PvS with a few changes. These bosses will usually be plot bosses, but can also be bosses found in side missions aswell. Each boss in this phase will have a main stat section. However, they will also have other stats sections that fall under this that may correspond to different parts of its body. The health for these different body parts will total up to the main sections health, showing it's all falling under one initial stat. However, each of these sections may have their own defenses, weaknesses, and properties. Sometimes taking out one of these areas first will make the boss much weaker or stronger. Make sure to use support skills to learn how to counter such a threat. As long as you scan the main entity, the others will reveal themselves aswell. (In this case - Each of the six arms have different properties. If you can the main body you will get all their separate health, however not their strength and weaknesses. That much be scanned separately.)

The Super Boss:

Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] Iw3fc9

As mentioned before, you will be battling Satan. This boss will have six turns, as each of its arms count as a single turn. Each arm has its own moveset/stats/ and strengths and weaknesses. It's your job to come up with a plan on how you're going to take him down before he kills you.

You all will have 150,000 VC between you four to buy items and decide who they are going to go too.

You WCs have access to all of your Personas excluding those aligned with the Judgement Arcana. For your main Persona you can have maxed Initial/Tainted by nothing further.

When it comes to your current skill rank, you all will be at rank 30 for this battle. This means you'll have 300 stat points added to HP and SP. You will also have 150 stats to distribute among your remaining stats.

This does not include the first 3 rank ups for you first Persona (Each of you would have 36 points to distribute) and the 60 stat points for all your stats with an extra 60 to distribute between them.

It's completely your choice how you want to set these up.

If you're a WC from the Azores region, use the Azores region Personas. If you're WC from anywhere else, you have my permission to use the Endymion Wild Cards.

The Wild Cards I have in mind for this at the moment are:

Hyde

Tomoe

Azami

And then there is one more vacant spot. One of the Erisia WCs can fill this spot. Whichever one of you was the NWC preferably so we have two PWC and two NWC. You can use the Endymion WC Persona list aswell.

You can use this topic to organize things, such as what you'll be purchasing and whatnot. You can also change the skill set of your Initial Personas aswell.

This battle is non-canon so there is no threat of permanent death or the like.

Any further questions, put them here for me to see.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 6:19 am

Do the NWCs get a T4 Soul Skill to use?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:51 am

Yes. Plus the Tier 1 you start with.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:46 am

So.. Any updates?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Well, done with my skillset and stats, so here you go.

Since I'm Emperor, gonna take the Elec passive boost.

Skill 1: Regenerate 1 | Recovers 2% of max HP on each user turn | Passive | Tier 1
Skill 2: Regenerate 2 | Recovers 4% of max HP on each user turn | Passive | Tier 2
Skill 3: Zionga | Inflicts a moderate amount of Electricity damage to one enemy. | 6 SP | Tier 2
Skill 4: Elec Boost | Increases Electricity damage output 25% | Passive | Tier 2
Skill 5: Evade Hama | Increases success rate of evading Light magic by 30% [PvS Exclusive] | Passive | Tier 2
Skill 6: Invigorate 2 | Recovers 5 SP on each user turn | Passive | Tier 2
Skill 7: Maziodyne | Inflicts a large amount of Electrical damage to all enemies. | 32 SP | Tier 3
Skill 8: Elec Amp | Increases Electricity damage output 50% | Passive | Tier 3

Soul Skills:
Endurance | Boosts passive regen skills by 2% | Passive | Tier 1
Spell Master | Halves the SP cost for all magic skills. | Passive | Tier 4

Stats:
Level 30
HP: 485 [ + 300, + 60, + 75]
SP: 469 [ + 300, + 60 ,+ 75, + 4]
PEnd: 60%
MEnd: 60%
Ppstr: 80 [ + 60, + 14]
Pmstr: 200 [ + 60, + 130]
Dx: 63 [ + 60]
Lk: 160 [ + 60, + 98]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Temperance Arcana

Without Temperance:

HP: 535
SP: 428
Pmstr: 115
Ppstr: 70
Dx: 67
Lk: 181

Skills:

Strengths: Ailments
Weakness: Ice

(Going full tactical, so can claim skills a Tier early

Skillset:

Soul Skills:

Stuff for Tomoe, items coming in a separate post~

Last edited by Gran-Mom on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:43 pm

Azami
Devil Arcana

Bhima's Information
Media
Evade Mudo
Rakunda
Recarm
Dekunda
Dekaja
Matarukaja
Matarunda

Strengths:
-Light.

Weaknesses:
-Dark.

Soul Skills
Soul Skill Name: Buff Boost
Persona Name: Bhima
Tier: Tier 1
Cost: Passive
Type of Damage: Passive
Description: Any debuff cast by Azami is 10% more effective. For example, if a skill would decrease attack by 30% this passive will make it so that the skill decreases it by 40%.

Soul Skill Name: Heal Amp
Persona Name: Bhima
Tier: Tier 4
Cost: Passive
Type of Damage: Passive
Description: This skill passively increases the effectiveness of healing skills by 70%. It's similar to Divine Grace.

Stats
HP: 592
SP: 422
Ppstr: 66
Pmstr: 70
Dx: 63
Lk: 154

Last edited by Sheepzami Sheephara on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:27 am

Stats
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Soul Skills
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sada on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Azami, I'll let you raise the percentage for tier 4 to 70% but not 80%. It's still just as good, just a whole 30% boost to a healing skill is eh. Since it is tier 4, I think 70% is alright.

For your tier one, choose if Debuffs or Buffs will get the boost, not both. Tier 1s should focus on one thing unless there's a boost/drawback for both parties.

Invigoration | Recovers SP of all allies by 20% | 8 SP | Tier 1 - No way. Especially for a Tier one. I'll let you make a skill that transfer your SP to someone, but not the whole team. Especially at a Tier 1 soul skill.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:09 am

We got our items

Shopping Spree:

Items are distributed as follows:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 am

Just noting that I'll have the Vest boost my Pmstr ~
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 1:33 am

Everything looks fine. Safi, you didn't post your strengths and weaknesses. I'll post the boss today/tomorrow. Once I do, I will inform you all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:34 am

Oops. Totally forgot to do that.

Strengths : Elec
Weaknesses : Light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]   Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-] Empty

Back to top Go down

Avert God's Judgement [Super Boss Test Fight -For Wild Cards-]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next