Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  Empty
PostSubject: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:38 am

Once Again, Kogami appears back in limbo a little bit stronger than he was before. He felt like there was a presence calling out to him as he entered into the fray once more. “I wonder what it is this time? After everything’s that happened. It seems like… the student council president had nothing to do it me being in second command after all.. he just lied so he could get more attention towards himself. Crucifying the power hungry student. If I had no power, I wouldn’t have done anything!” Kogami looks around limbo, it was ever changing like the usual. “And yet, its not like I can find a purpose whatsoever. I gained some power, but its not enough, ill need more in the end. Ill need more eventually…” Kogami clenches his fist as he was wearing his white attire. Today was definitely an odd day, what was this feeling he was experiencing right now?

Kogami's Theme

Last edited by Kogami on Sat May 25, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:42 am

"What a power hungry kid. What's the point of obtaining power if you're not going to use it in the first place?" A man stood before the child that seemed to share resemblance with him. Could it have been his father? "I gave you this power because I believed you'd use it correctly, yet you're letting fools walk over you. The rampant illusions of freedom causes strife within man's pathetic life cycle. They desire a leader who makes choices for them. Anxiety over the future causes them pain. This is why I gave you the power of Persona, my son. To become that leader I know you to be." The man held an easy grin with keen hues staring down towards Kogami. It appeared he was the one who gave the boy the power of Persona. "If you want more power, then wish for it... Hate... Immolate yourself in the flames of abhorrence. Only then will you find your true mark of strength." The man continued to speak with an easy grin and nothing more. For him to appear within Limbo with no kind of memory loss or disorientation, this man before him obviously had the potential. Or perhaps, something more.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Kogami had no idea what to say at the time this person called him his son. Was this the man that abandoned his mom at an early age. This is the man that is standing in front of him, what will he do? “Are you for real, after all these years…… this is what you have to say to me?” Kogami didn’t know if he should be happy that his father was even here, or angry…. Or maybe it was just the thing of this world that took shape. “Dad…… are you….” Kogami didn’t say anything else on that matter, it would be impossible for his father to be here in limbo. “I guess it would make sense if you was my father, it would explain why I had the potential to have the powers of persona in the first place. But to think that there are no restrictions against my use, that’s a hard habit to break when I consider my discretion around people…but.. lately….. these people…. Seem to be getting in my way constantly.. also…another user KAtsu mentioned something strange. There are more people with this power? If they are, it would be ironic if they are the people I disliked…..because they don’t deserve it. “ Shifting back to the matter at hand, Kogami provides an answer towards the individual that took a similar shape as him. “I do what power! I wouldn’t consider it as a cliché moment.. but who doesn’t want power….. ill do whatever it takes to make up for my past…. And seize the future…. And the fortune it holds. If you can grant me more power…..
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:35 am

The Crawling Chaos only gave an easy smile to the boy, as he saw the look of discomfort upon his face. Ah, how he enjoyed playing with the guinea pigs. When the boy finally got over the fact his "father" was within Limbo, he continued on about discretion. Heh, why? Playing with the powers gifted to him, but being afraid to use them? Then why did he want more? Contradictions. The human soul held nothing more than contradictions. The Crawling Chaos knew one thing for a fact; humanity wished to be destroyed. They craved for it, even when they tried to deny it so. "Of course there are more people with this power. You are not the first to crave for power, or obtain the power of Persona. Infact your existence is only a spec when compared to those before you. I am quite displeased with your current performance, son. You must become more ambitious." Now to the matter at hand. The boy wanted more power? A crooked grin came across the Crawling Chaos' face at just how tainted the human soul truly was. Raising a hand, Kogami's father would place it upon his head. "You've caused quite abit of chaos within your school, I see. Now take it to a new, broader horizons." From this action, the child would receive two new items to give him a slight advantage in battle. However if he wanted more, he'd need to put in much more effort. Nyarlathotep did not assist those who were a waste.

Items Received by Kogami:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Kogami then takes the materials and nods his head. “ I already have a plan in motion to pick myself back together. I was in a slump but I think that this was the exact talk I needed. “ Yes, it was a brand new power to help Kogami in battle, he would hopefully use this towards his advantage. There was a lot of questions that needed to be answered for Kogami as he began to apply these items to himself. His dad left for no reason whatsoever, was that even his dad? Either way, he had the power he needed. He then decides to move forward into limbo. "I guess its about time i test this new power"

OOc: Ill start a 9, moving down towards the purple star.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:30 pm

The second the foolish boy turned his back, the mysterious man was gone as if he were never there to begin with. It seemed quite simple for the Crawling Chaos to appease his followers when he truly did nothing at all. Even if this kid technically was one of his followers, it didn't mean Nyarlathotep didn't wish to cause trouble for him aswell. The Shadows in Limbo would still attack him. When he headed down from block nine, he would come close enough to a Shadow in distance to where the creature would attack him first, without any sort of hesitation. And so battle would commence...

-Initiating PvS Combat Phase-

Three Shadows would appear before the human, taking the appearance of decayed corpses holding a massive burning boulder on their backs. They were all identical, meaning they were all the same type of Shadow. Each of the Shadows were perform the same skill, which was a small burst of Agi. Nothing special.

Decaying Shadow 1:

Decaying Shadow 2:

Decaying Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Kogami took those attacks head on, which only seemed to fuel his determination to defeat these creatures. The hint of darkness also started resonating with his body to take on a much more appropriate shape. Koga started to take on a strange demonic appearance and folded his hands. It would seem that the gift that his father gave him helped him quite a bit to withstand the frontal assault. However, he still fell on one knee. “Fire...i got hit by all of the elements before but that one seems to take its toll. I guess that’s my weakness, these little things are powerfull when they are using my opposed element. “Ill just have to tough it out then…” Kogami was definitely staggered from being hit by his weakness not once or twice but three times. IT would take him a while to recover, but would leave him to the wrath of the opposing shadows. However, his new form did pique his interest. His physique as well as his voice sounded completely different. He didn’t even look like himself besides the trademark eyes and white hair. Black Shadow power was pulsing through his physique continuously, he was truly a child. However, things looked dim if he could not surivive this fight. What were the odds of getting hit so hard.

An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  Saikikofxiii

The Personas of the Fortune Arcana are well based in Wind based skills. Users have a latent 15% boost in wind-based skills.

hit by fire, staggered...double damage?

Spoiler:

OOC: Not sure where your going with this....
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:05 am

The three Shadows had hit the strange being's weakness, and would once again attack. Three torrents of flame went to hit the downed Child, attempting to finish him. Allowing Shadows to attack first was a mistake, especially when you were alone. It was a learning experience for the Nyarlathotep Child however. Because if he were to fall against these Shadows, the Crawling Chaos himself would teleport him back to the doorway and out into the real world. It would be a shame regardless, as the three Shadows he encountered were the weakest Shadows the City of Limbo held. Perhaps he'd fair better against the weakest Shadows of the plains, seeing how they did not use the basic element of fire, and instead attacked physically. That was all that could be said upon the situation.

Decaying Shadow 1:

Decaying Shadow 2:

Decaying Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:55 am

They attacked kogami once again and it was another devastating attack of flames. However, koga would stand one more. His body would be usually irresponsible after such a strong attack, but its like the hint of chaos had refused him to surrender. however...it gave out as he fainted with a large thud, reverting back to his human appearance.."No......not.....not yet...." Kogami would have then been teleported out of limbo

-exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}    An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}  Empty

Back to top Go down

An Improvised Concierto {Nyra}
Page 1 of 1