Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Maria's Social Links

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria

PostSubject: Maria's Social Links   Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:58 am

Social Links So Far:

Lovers Link:
Cecilia Hunt: Rank 1
A Visitor For The Devout: "She's pretty sweet, I hope to see her again!"

Magus Link:
Shiina Tsurinai: Rank 2
Star-Gazing: "She's really nice! But she's really rich! I hope we get to know each other more soon!"
Lucky Day!: "It's great to see her again. I'm glad she seems to be doing alright. I hope to see her again."

Hanged Man Link:
Vivian Oates: Rank 1
Star-Gazing: "She's a weird one, but still really nice. But I wish she wouldn't be so touchy-feely. Is this what people call 'Stranger Danger?'"

Emperor Link:
Derrick Oates: Rank 1
Never Miss Lunch: "Quiet kid. I hope for the best for him. I'm glad he's in good hands right now."

Tower Link:
Hatsuharu Yoshima: Rank 4
Fish Lenses: "He's a better person than I could ever hope for. Smart too. I hope he's alright."
The Prince And The Nun: "I'm glad he's still alive. He actually seems to be an alright guy. Maybe I'll see him more later."
The Calm Before The Storm: "I never thought he would be a Cadet too. This makes the mission more assuring."
Morning Aftermath: "Not a lot of people volunteer after school. I must've misjudged him."

Chariot Link:
Ree Claire: Rank 1
Uncertain Recruit: "A great place and a great teacher. I have nothing to complain about. I hope to start soon."

Noah Joyd: Rank 2
So You Want To Be A Cadet?: "A fellow comrade. He seems as capable as I am. I shall rely on him for now."
Nearly Home:  "Not a bad guy. I think we'll get along after all."

Justice Link:
Lisa Lamecia: Rank 1
Being Late: "She seems very eager to punish herself for anything wrong, but she's a hard worker. I think it'll be nice to train with her."

Sun Link:
Brittany Wilson: Rank 2
Like, Oh My God!: "Brittany's a nice girl. But she really needs to learn how to calm down. I'm not sure if I really want her too meet her again or not..."
Honey: "I can't say that I'm surprised that she's a model... Can I be pretty as her?"

Wheel of Fortune Link:
Jack Valentine: Rank 2
Lucky Day!: "A really weird guy. I hope I don't meet him again..."
Oh No Not You Again: "He's like a kid through and through. I doubt he'll go too far in martial arts."

Moon Link:
Selenus: Rank 1
Hey Doggie: "Robots are sort of weird. But I think this one is rather calm. Maybe it's because he's a robot? Hm."

Strength Link:
Oswald Schritt: Rank 1
Evening Reflection: "He seems like an interesting guy. Maybe I'll see more of him later."

Hierophant Link:
Takeru Kagemaru: Rank 1
Tea And Crumpets In A Police Box Anyone?: "I feel bad that I left so soon. But hopefully he might still be interested."

Temperance Link:
Liam O' Neill: Rank 1
Hajime!: "He seems awfully tired. But, I'm looking forward to learning more from him."

Judgement Link:
Soldiers of Order: Rank 1
So You Want To Be A Cadet?: "We have much to work on. Yet, we have made that important first step."

Threads Done So Far:

Star-Gazing: Maria heads to the R&D Planetarium and meets both Shiina Tsurinai and Vivian Oates.

Bad Links:

Social Qualities:

Expres​sion(Charisma/Deception) - Rank 1: 0/14

Understanding (Hot-Wiring/Pick-Pocketing/Lock-picking) - Rank 1: 6/14

Intelligence (Hacking/Creating/Dismantling Robotic instruments) - Rank 1: 6/19

Courage - Rank 1: 5/14

-----------------------
NPC LIST

Sister Louise

The head administrator of the Church in Sunlake Palms. While she was able to keep the Church going for some time through needed paperwork and communicating with proper authorities, Louise has proven to be of little help in doing physical work of managing the facility due to her clumsy nature. Of course, when it comes to religious services, they are left to the jurisdiction of the male clergy. Despite her disheveled and reserved appearance, there may be something sinister that she maybe hiding. Not many know this fact, but she has been Maria's combat instructor during the Forgotten's Assimilation Process. Nowadays she only allows Maria to train on her own since she has gotten busier with managing the Church. The Sister was kind enough to allow Maria a home so as long as she helped out the Church through mundane voluntary means.

Father Jorge

A former Templar Knight of renown within the Church, now on retirement from combat duty. He has been stationed here in the Sunlake Palms Church with Sister Louise to provide assistance in their research and administration. Like Louise, Jorge is also Maria's combat instructor. He has shown a rare show of kindness inside the Cathedral than most other members of the Church in Endymion. Most people tend to see him as a kind-hearted man of the cloth with a hint of goofiness. However, most outside of the Church don't realize the amount of blood that are on his hands. Perhaps that is why he decided to retire.

Mother Superior Sylvania

If Sister Louise is the current head of the Sunlake Palms Church, Sylvania is the head of notable monasteries and churches surrounding Endymion.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Last edited by Maria on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Social Links   Wed May 18, 2016 11:45 am

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank: