Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Today at 10:50 am by Moonie

» Mission: What Lies Underneath.
Today at 6:20 am by Wolfie977

» Impermanence Expedition: (Elpis):
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by CWIS

» Patrolling 2: The Electric Boogaloo (Jackie/Haru/Takeru)
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by Deshi

» Nightly Feast [Deshi]
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Deshi

» Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by Deshi

» NPC Sign-Ups Thread (Junction)
Yesterday at 3:26 pm by Moonie

» Mindless Travel [Moonie]
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by May Lily

» Lively Ride [Lucy]
Yesterday at 11:32 am by Moonie

Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm

"Ow! What!?" Okay, there is now more to this world and... things going to the castle, and some of them are weeping? Okay now what caused that bright..... "Nozomi?" I stand stock still for a moment and then dash over to Nozomi. "Well then, good to see you here also Nozomi. I mean seriously, first angels, now demonic beings? You always seem to be involved in it all before me." I say smiling, seriously Nozomi, first it's the AIT and now this demonic invasion. We just always attract trouble, don't we? I stand up. "Okay, now that we have a lot more people here, can we come up with what we should do? Also I bet this is what you had in mind was going to happen." I direct toward the 'Boy'.  "WELL THEN. Umm, I think you might be choking him."

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sun May 08, 2016 1:37 am

It remembered a door and bright light before darkness was blotting out its vision. Darkness that was deep, yet comforting like sleep. Maybe it had gone to sleep though it didn’t remember when it had done this and when it did regain consciousness, it had to wonder if it were not still in a dream. The world here shifted about in a strange fashion that made it at first hard to tell; however, the more consciousness flooded in, the more the creature began to understand that it was no longer asleep.

Staying in its downed position for a while longer, it would listen to what was happening around it. It could hear voices and movement. The creature would sit up slightly seeing two odd people that it wasn’t sure was girl or boy going towards the man in the hat while another male seemed to know Nozomi. There were many words being exchanged that Oki was not quite following and for the moment did not bother trying to understand as it focused on getting up instead. Once to its feet, it would take a moment to check on the woman and the strange lady that was with her.

While it was not sure of the woman, the strange doll like woman that was with the woman was pulling at some strings in its memory that it could not quite understand just yet. Regardless of this, the creature would wait for them to wake up before offering a hand to help the pair up if they so chose to accept the offer. In any case, once everyone was up more or less Oki, would turn its eyes to the last of the gathered group here. As it took in the other and the actions he performed, it could sense something from the boy that no one else could. This kid was just like itself, one of the supposed defenders of the worlds. So then...that made three now. Even knowing this, the creature did nothing to reveal the other’s nature as it tilted its head at the wave.

“Hey there,” the creature would say in calm non-hostile tones as it took a few steps forward as it looked around the place locking in the details here. One of the pre-occupied parties had mentioned something that caught its attention. “You were expecting us…?" the creature would trail off and wave its hand lightly before itself in an odd gesture for the others to introduce themselves if they so wished to. While Oki had many questions and wondered why such a large group had once again had been gathered in one spot, for now it kept its questions simple as it took to observing.

The creature would eventually stop a safe distance from the strange male, observing him and the place around it with calm green eyes that glowed lightly in any gloom the area provided.

Why had they all been brought to such a place where weepers were around? Why were the weepers weeping anyway? And what of these fairy folk? This didn’t seem like the vision Nozomi was talking about...and it most certainly didn't seem like a place it visited in the past, so why here?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Tue May 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Nozomi....

Well....Wow, right when he was about to suddenly say something, a Sudden Explosion had occured and they were all consumed in a flash of light, every bit of their unity cut off, at the very lest Nozomi accomplished what he was meant to do earlier and stopped the fighting for good it seemed. However the "reunion" he had with the girl who apparently loved him was tragicly cut off. As the Kichida began to wake up right now, slightly confused as he would take in the ocean enviroment.

However, Before Nozomi could really comprehend what was going on, He was also awoken by the sound of Tremora. Damn, he hadn't seen Tremora in two years now hadn't he haha.Holy Shit....Tremora?What's going on, Man I've been in a few other places but this takes the cake. Though, He'd start to get up at this point, pretty confused. So uh, How exactly did you end up over here?I was just doing something in another area and a sudden flash of light engulfed us you see. Now I appear to have come over here with these guys.Nozomi would gesture over to the party that came over with him and Oki. Wait a minute....Dude. Explain what you mean by Demonic Invasion, I haven't seen none of that.Things weren't adding up, He kept hearing odd details about Azores, and that sada asshole said something about "a army of demons in azores" earlier.

Trying not to be rude, Nozomi directed his attention to the others that were strangers to him in front, [Quinn,Nagisa,Dio,Etc].Why Hello there, I think I've seen one of you before....This sentence of his being aimed at Nagisa, He couldn't recall her too well, but to some extent he knew of her. Perhaps he had seen her before in the previous events of Azores?Let's cut to the chase, My Name's Nozomi, Nic eto meet you guys. Your names are?I think I remember you actually....Your names Nagisa right?Huh, so he really did know that chick from before. Talk about one hell of a "reunion" haha. You guys got any idea what's going on in this area?Since I'm pretty sure we've both come from the same place. What was important right now was that they put their heads together and added things up, otherwise they could en dup running around like headless chickens.

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sat May 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Blaez slowly regained his conscious until he finally opened his eyes, before trying to get up he tried to understand what happened and where he was but that line of thought got interrupted by Nagisa... At least that problem got solved without much effort"Good grief..."He'd try to keep his cap on his head while Nagisa almost chocked him"Could you calm down...?I'm fine, for fuck's sake."It seems Quinn was there too, and two other guys he never saw before.

Provided that Nagisa had let him go, Blaez would stand up and direct his attention to Nozomi"Uh, yeah, Azores is getting trashed by some monsters apparently, you probably got here before it happened."Blaez himself didn't saw much personally though"...I'm Blaez, by the way."

Then he noticed the faeries, they were familiar"Where are we, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Mon May 16, 2016 11:36 am

Oh... Well, it seemed they were in a different world now. Or, the same one, but somewhere else? It was hard to say as the widow sat up with a gentle sigh. This was going to get annoying quickly... She was trying to do research on that dessert world, and here she was, completely whisked away to another one before they could even venture off! With a gentle glance around the area, she'd hum. These worlds were not getting any less stranger.

She'd stand none the less after a moment, holding her hand out to Clarita so she could stand as well. She honestly hadn't planned on sticking around this group further, so, with a gentle huff she would walk forward towards the stair case and looking up at it. A most interesting structure. She wasn't sure whether or not she should go by herself, but, it intrigued her. If this was a ruin, information could be found there! Though, whether or not it'd be pertinent to the event currently happening was unknown.

But a thought ran through the widow's mind, she'd turn around and look at the group. People were missing, actually, all of the people who were fighting in the other world weren't here with them. This was strange, and quite troubling... The world stopped before the bright light sucked them all in. Were they safe? Was their world safe? It was scary to think about it... But with a shake of the widow's head, she'd turn back to the temple's stair case.

"Another world, another path... I'm curious what's inside this building as well. However, is going in alone the wisest course of action, Raina? These people are powerful, if they intend to go in as well, we should wait for them." the doll maker would say, looking over her shoulder at the people. They were quite the interesting bunch, fighting and yelling and not knowing the basic conditions of Azores. Though, it wasn't like anything dire would happen if they just went up ahead...

"Well, there's no point in sticking around while they fuss and share basic information we already know, dear Clarita. I suggest we at least start climbing these stairs. We can wait for them at the door." she'd say in response, her logic fairly sound for the current situation. Clarita would nod, following Raina up the steps. With how many there were though, it'd be quite simple to tell the two wouldn't make it to the top soon. Along with their leisurely walk up the stairs, it wasn't like they'd be too far up the stairs to react to anything dangerous.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Tue May 17, 2016 1:11 am

Dio looked at Nozomi, with a strange face. It was the first time that anyone that already spoke to him saw anything that wasn't a grin from him. But he soon covered it up with a chuckle. "who me? not a clue. i have no idea what we're talking about mr. kichida. but i guess your friend is eager to find out about it huh?" he said, gesturing to the woman walking up the stairs. As she walked, she would find the castle gates boarded off, but in view would be a young woman, holding a staff. She'd have emerald eyes and would be watching the group with a strange face. They looked like newcomers with their getup, as many here would be wearing robes or clothes that weren't exactly modern. The woman would look upon Raina as she closed in to the top.

"Hello. How may I help you? Our King is inside, but he's very ill right now. If you are here to pay respects, the gates will be opening soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Tue May 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Hmm. It seemed the woman and the strange lady with her were okay with getting up on their own, so Oki let them do as they wanted as its attention turned the situation around them. It would take note of the name given by the man with hat and nod at him.

“Oki,” it would say back to him in calm tones making it hard to tell if it was saying its own name to him or simply saying the word okay in a strange fashion.

In any case, the creature would become quiet afterwards as it simply took in the chatter as it looked around. It took note that the strange male that it sensed a connection with did not give his name. Was he ignoring the invite to introduce himself? Or did the creature have to be more direct than that? Hmm..How curious, but not really bothersome for now since it did not ask for his name directly for now.

Regardless of this, the creature would observe him for only a moment longer before blinking as it looked in the direction the two ladies went. It seemed everyone else was occupied with one another, so perhaps out of curiosity or something else it would watch as the pair moved up the stairs. Tilting its head, it would take a few steps forward before pausing briefly by the strange young man’s (Dio) side. It would say something to that only the other could hear and only linger for a few seconds for to see if the other would answer before its eyes would narrow slightly as it looked over at him seeming to take in something before it moved on.

The creature was a strange thing and if this did not prove it, then nothing would. In any case, the creature would eventually drift towards the steps and stop near the bottom of them as it tilted its head upward to watch the other. There seemed to be something happening at the top of the stairs, but what?

“Maybe we should follow then, no?” Oki would respond to the answer given to Nozomi’s question. Sure, the creature could understand wanting to plan and what not, but in odd situations like this was it not better to explore? In any case, it would look back at Nozomi with a tilt of its head before it would look away and place a foot on the stairs and begin to climb.

It seemed its curiosity was greater than a command at the moment...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Thu May 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Hm, So your name is Blaez then huh?Well as you guessed it my own name is Nozomi haha, We're gonna be together for a while I can feel it, so it's best that we get to know each other now and actually trust each other fully. That was rather vital at this point in time, a team actually trusting each other, though they were little more than random strangers who had assembled all by convenience or fate or some other shit.Come on, don't play clueless over here, I can tell this isn't exactly a normal place at all, and I'm pretty sure you can as well. Let's cut to the c chase here instead of beating around the bush.Nozomi showed a rather clearly serious look on his face while saying this as well, now wasn't the time for jokes or to just shrug things off.Hm....What exactly is over there?I take it you live around here?Or atleast know the area minorly. Given you were here before I was right?Nozomi after recieving some form of response from dio would turn around, alongside with Oki. Eh....It's not like that will kill us, but I suggest we approach with caution, we have no idea what the hell just might be in there.Nozomi would follow oki, and speak to the others. Alright guys Listen. Wherever the hell we are, We are clearly a long way from home right now, I know some of you just saw some rather uh. Crazy stuff, that I myself barely understand, and some of you already know me.The 2nd statement referring to Tremora and to some extent Nagisa, while the first referring to his "party.

Clearing up his throat real quick, Nozomi continued to speak. Given this is a foreign area and I'm assuming all of us have some method of fighting or Potential to use that thing called a persona, whoever is not well aware of what that is, please speak up now. This would be the cue for anyone not really familiar with that kind of stuff or a newly awakened to really say something. For now Let's stick together, I myself have experience with events like this, Tremora my aquaintence with the large yellow hair and red overcoat over there has been with me as well,and from what I know, Blaez over here does too. You can split up if you want too, but from the dangers I've seen, and that I'm pretty sure you guys have seen as well. That does not seem wise. It was up to the others to decide what they wanted, but clearly. It's not like anyone would just run the hell off.

Now then...Wait. Let's approach a little slowly. Nozomi would say to Oki as he would walk clearly cautious, alert of everything around him and constantly glancing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sat May 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Thankfully the new arrivals seemed friendly, since she had freaked out when Tremora arrived the woman was able to maintain her composure and speak to them normally. "I'm Nagisa Sugihara, Blaez must have told you about me. As for my partner over here their name is Quinn, despite their feminine looks they don't identify with any gender." She said without even looking at them. Did Blaez ever went out without wearing that stupid cap?

"I agree with Nozomi, we have to stay on guard." Nagisa replied as she released Blaez from her embrace. "You have just come here so probably you don't know but this place is not exactly normal, even for alternative world standards." She stared at the castle which had just appeared a few minutes ago, somehow the appearance of these people had an effect to Lunapa's state. "Time seems to be convoluted here, we're led to believe that whatever happens inside that castle is going to affect dramatically Lunappa. Maybe we can stop something to stop it from ever happening."

Endymion Plot:

Junction:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Mon May 23, 2016 12:17 am

Oh my, well this was strange. It seemed there was a lady guarding the top of the stair case. With a gentle tilt of the widow's head, she'd smile back at her. Well, she seemed friendly and kind enough not to hurt them, plus, this was indeed a royal court of some sorts! Still in use as well. This was quite interesting and something that peaked the widow's interest.

"Oh, well, my mentor and I are investigating these new worlds in search for information regarding the demon invasion that is currently afflicting ours. If you could grace us with any information concerning that, it would be beyond our capabilities to thank you." she'd say with a gentle smile. This was her first real big lead, and even if she knew nothing, it was still very helpful she had met this person first before the others had came. She wanted to be alone for a little bit, just long enough to ask her some important questions...

"I'm terribly sorry... But could I also ask you a few more questions before the rest of those people come? I fear I won't be allowed to talk to you further once they reach here... If I may...?" the widow would say before opening the books he was carrying. Time to put her son's journal to work now. He was right here with her, guiding her hand ass he carefully pulled out a pen and began writing her questions and then the lady's answers.

"Well, besides my initial question, may I ask the name of your king? Or even what may ail him? I'm no doctor, but I may know of a way to cure him, perhaps? I'm not really sure, and can't know unless you tell me... Although, I'd also like to inquire on how paying respects works in this world! I'd hate it if my mentor and I were to mess up this ceremony for all these other people attending. Could you educate us on this matter before we go in?" Raina would ask and await an answer to everything she had said. It was almost scary, asking these questions... But she needed to know just in case... If she didn't know for sure herself, before all these other people came, she'd rather wish to not have received the information at all. Unless she heard it with her own ears, she couldn't believe it one hundred percent. This was the nature of her search for knowledge, an dauntless mind set that was set in stone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Mon May 23, 2016 9:40 pm

"Hmpf..."It seems everyone was willing to cooperate this time, he was worried about the blonde woman and her friend though, they didn't had much idea of what was going on and honestly didn't seem very strong, hopefully he'd be proven wrong. Yet again Blaez would only stay in the back and watch until he was needed, though the talk about the sick king sounded very familiar, two years ago he heard the same thing while exploring the other worlds but never got much information on it and chances are they are not exactly the same or completely different from each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Blob

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Tue May 24, 2016 4:50 pm

A small distance away from the rest of the group, a young woman would gracefully appear in a bright flash of yellow light. Seemingly unfazed by her sudden appearance, she looked around, only to see a group of people in front of her. This woman had this aura of authority and experience around her, as the hardened gaze of a soldier would fixate itself onto the group, scanning each individual carefully. They all seemed to be involved in a deep discussion with eachother before her arrival. So these were this world's protectors? Or were they enemies? At least her presence was known to them now, and her frown betrayed her suspicion of the others. She would then slowly approach them, her eyes fixated on the tall, blue-haired man.

"Your world has called for my aid. May I ask... are you all tasked with protecting your home...?"

She'd stop in front of Nozomi, ignoring anyone who would try to get in her way, waiting for an answer from the man in front of her specifically. The others could of course answer if they wanted to. Right now, she wanted to know if these people could be trusted or not. If they were indeed fighting on the same side as her, then their first priority would be to prove it. While she was a very trusting individual, she still exercised caution... especially in this new world which she knew next to nothing about.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Wed May 25, 2016 5:57 pm

"I could have introduced myself Nagisa. Quinn Ayers, it's a pleasure to meet you all." Quinn had listened to everyone, but decided to stay quiet as they stood behind Nagisa with their parasol open on their shoulders. They nodded their head to show that they were involved in the conversation, but their head seemed to go elsewhere. Like where exactly Jack was, and if he was okay. Was their family okay too? There were so many questions that were bouncing around but they snapped out at the appearance of a new person. They didn't get too defensive, only taking a hand off their parasol which was prepared to grasp their evoker if needed. It seemed the girl was only looking for an answer from the boy who called himself Nozomi, which caused them to loosen their slight defensive stance. Maybe this girl wasn't here to fight? It was strange, this is the longest they had sat in another world without fighting a single creature of darkness. Why was that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Wed May 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Hmm? One of the other guys is talking. "Umm, not me, it was this 'kid' who was expecting you all. The end times Nozomi, that's what. I jumped into an oceanic portal.... which was really stupid now that I think about it. I also fought some demons on the way here. Well, here is the jist of it, a demon army suddenly appeared out of the ocean, people across the azores got their personae back and responded to this emergency. After the first attack I believe, the governer, who is aware of this sort of stuff apparently, formed a group to combat these things and helped arrange evacuations, along with making san malarus an untouchable safe zone. It was something along those lines, but it was a while since I was there so things may have changed. Well, it just looks like a bunch of sad somber people flocking to a castle, for what I don't know."

Hmm? It seems that one of them.... and a doll of sorts, is going up the stairs to check things out. Well, I guess we should let her do the scouting for now. "Stop playing dumb, you aren't good at it. Anyway, it seems you are majorly involved in this, how?" Hmm? It seems like she is talking to a person and asking her about stuff, a king being sick huh? I guess this place is behind the times. "Yeah, following would be a good idea. Caution too, but what crazy stuff are you talking about Nozomi? Yeah, um, hi all, I've been through this a bit before, so yeah. Yeah, please don't say that to Quinny, I had a bad enough time for it."

"Yeah, it seems that we are grouping to solve anomalies that are destroying the fabric of space and time around here. It would be good to stop the bad stuff from happening before it's too late. Woah What?" What is with that sudden burst of light? Another person? Just who is it this time? They seem to be a girl who is.. quite intimidating. Don't tell me she is from yet another world. ;.; "Umm, yes we are... Just who are you and... you were summoned here?" Jeez this is getting off the charts and into the atmosphere weird. Why can't anything supernatural be simple for once?

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Wed May 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Dio looked up at the young man slowly walking up the stairs to meet up with Nozomi. He would give him a sly grin and whisper into his ear. "so i heard you were out playing hero. you do a lot during your day time. what took you so long, i was waiting to finally propose to you," he said. Though unlike his previous conversations, Dio's grin seemed to be thinner, like it was impatient, or otherwise, hiding something. He spoke in a passive-aggressive tone. However he would pull his head back and laugh in spite of it. "nah nevermind, of course i'm too brilliant, i can think of a few answers to that."

The young woman looked at her as she approached her. She seemed to need help. Of course she would do her best. "Of course. I can answer what I know. My name is Angela....and..." she paused. She could tell something strange about the woman. She was rather quick to admit she was an outsider, which made her less quick to hide who she was, though she would keep the details to herself. "Our King's name is Ariston Rhodes. He currently isn't accepting much help currently, but his servants might force it upon him if there is even a slim chance. In just a moment, the gates will open for everyone to come inside to meet him. He plans to speak to the citizens. You may pay respects there. As for your world, I am not sure what you mean, I have never seen it. If there was an issue with Demons, I would not know. Demons seem to get along here." She explained to her clearly, however, noticing another couple walking up. One in particular made her eyes thin at him. She would take a few steps back towards the large palace gates. "I am sorry, I am going to go inside. But the gates will be opened in a minute or two!" she said quickly before rushing through a small opening to the side of the gate and closing it tightly. What was that all about, and what was it about one of the boys that made her so antsy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   

Back to top Go down

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next