Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)

Go down 
+4
TheDeathNaught1
Athena
Quinny
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Dio shook their head. "it's not like this world will vanish. once my friend gets here the world will form what it was meant to be. This is probably something of lunapa...but what in the world is it now? it's hardly real...maybe it's-" before he could continue, a strange rush of water flew past them, and after a small quake of the sea floor, a person would be sleeping on the ground before them suddenly. It was Tremora himself. He would be able to wake up at this point. Dio himself smirked and his grin got wider. "oh, a new friend. i was thinking it was turning into a harem for me."

Last edited by Gran-Mom on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:10 pm

.....zzzzzzzzzzzz. Huh? I fell asleep? "Ugh, what's going on here? Oh! Um, hello, my name is Tremora, pleased to meet you. I was already somewhat involved in the last supernatural shennanagins, and would someone mind telling me what is going on here?" Seriously, I am at the bottom of the ocean in who knows what dimension with two ladies and a kid who doesn't look like he seems.

.......and did he make a remark about a harem? -.-
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:45 am

Quinn listened to both of the people, speak and was about to respond when the new presence appeared. This caused them to take a defensive stance, quickly shutting the parasol as they held it outwards from their body. They silently listened to the boy as he spoke, but they didn't let their guard down. "Nagisa, we seem to be swimming in cis boys. I thought that would stop after the Ranger's disbanded." They let out that slight joke, but gave their friend a cautious look. Moving their gaze back to the boy, they narrowed their eyes at him. "Tremora... I've heard of that name before..." They thought for a second, though they wouldn't say what was happening in this area, not wanting to reveal information to someone new. Too many new faces, it was too much to expect each and every new person to be treated the same as the last. "Involved in the last event how? Saying you're involved won't help you here, because you could have been riding Thesis' bandwagon for all we know." They didn't move their sight from the new arrival, trying to stick by Nagisa.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:09 am

Nagisa couldn't remember reacting faster before in her life, perhaps being on edge made her faster. She summoned her soulbound weapon and took a step back placing herself behind Dio. However, instead of a monster or shadow a man appeared. Was this how she and Quinn came to the world, was he the friend Dio was expected? She had many questions, thankfully most of them have been answered by the newcomer and the pixie's reaction to his arrival.

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EDKxX8D

"What "harem" are you talking about you perverted fairy!? I'm not a piece of meat I will beat you with a stick next time. Shut up!"

Normally she wouldn't snap like that but the situation was enough to break her composure. She then turned to the man who called himself Tremora. 'How the hell did you come here? You just appeared out of nowhere and act like nothing happened. Gosh this place is so weird I want to get out." Nagisa proceed to hit a rock with her whip like weapon. It was the only way she could release some stream without hurting anyone.

"Stupid core and stupid place and stupid laws of physics breaking out of nowhere. I hate it all, aaah!" She chanted as she continue assaulting the objects around her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:59 pm

..... "Umm, excuse me lady, but I am a full grown adult and probably older than you. And I know that is probably a joke but please, if your going to joke get it right. Yeah, you probably would since I somewhat know Jack Rannels. As in I was given a persona by Philemon and barely got anything done. And no, I was not riding any bandwagon, only searching for what the hell was going on... until I realized I could do nothing in my current state."

"Well, ok. Umm, through a portal in the sea? Oh, yeah, I kinda got numb from it last time, guess I still am. Ok, Nagisa I assume, you need to calm down, getting angry like this will only cause more trouble. Also, I don't think the "kid" was serious about that. Also, since I adequately introduced myself, can you people please tell me who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Quinn's eyes narrowed as they listened to the boy speak, what the hell was he trying to do here? All he was doing was agitating them and Nagisa as well. "... Lady..." They felt their eye twitch as they frowned, causing their eyes to glare at the man. "I will ignore your cis-minded binary way of thinking in assuming I'm a woman, because it's disgusting and I don't want to waste my time on it." They were actually highly offended, but they weren't going to let something like that cause them to do something rash. They barely understood the situation and the more this boy spoke, the bigger the hole he dug. He continued to run his mouth, and came up to saying Jack's last name, which caused them to grip their parasol tighter. "I never even mentioned Jack, let alone our connection to him. What are you trying to play here?" They didn't trust any of this, and this kid bringing up Jack out of nowhere wasn't helping it at all. "And don't you tell her to calm down, we have a right to be high strung. Getting thrown into this world, and now we just have to accept that another persona-user came from the sky? What if you followed us in here and you're just planning on killing us? That's too much of a coincidence, and I'm not in the mood to deal with all this." You could say they were a bit paranoid, but it just seemed too convenient for someone new to appear and say to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Nagisa simply raised her hand gesturing both Quinn and the guy who called himself Tremora to stop while she was taking deep breaths. " I just .... just need a moment." She said before she hugged herself and knelt on the ground looking more like a ball than a human. "Just ignore me for a bit. I'll try to fight my urge to fucking turn this entire glitched kingdom into an ice cube." Even though her voice was surprisingly calmer than before it couldn't mask her anger. She wanted to pressure herself not to think ill of neither the newcomer nor Quinn, she didn't care much about Dio's opinion. At that point everything irritated her. She began taking deep breaths again in order to calm down, after a couple she began regaining her composure.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Well, Nagisa seems to want silence...... why do I get the feeling that if I irritate her she will blow me to kingdom come? Ok, I'll just ignore her then. Ok, that lady seems to be pissed at me but for what? "Wait, your not a girl? Then what...... nevermind." Why is that person like that? Is their gender bloody determination? *Sigh* "Umm, you mentioned the rangers in a tone that suggested that you were a part of them. And I bet you have a persona or something similar, so I assumed you were one? Also I am playing at nothing here. Umm, that statement is just flat out wrong, because rage can lead to many terrible things. You probably should accept that. Umm, how could I have followed you? Also how could I have known that you three were here? There is also the fact that I doubt I would have enough power to defeat any of you. Also there is no coincidences in this mess, because I was brought here when I went through the portal, when I could have ended up anywhere else."

"Also, since you don't know how I truly know Jack, I was with him at the San Malarus rally, trying to keep all those people from marching to the radio tower." I will stay silent for now, hoping that she will be understanding and reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Dio sighed heavily. What were these kids doing just bickering with each other? "don't worry kids. it should be time soon. i can sense it, like the human spider. they could do that too. but they'll be here soon. should we play some hopscotch? 20 questions? whatever keeps you goofs from tearing each others' throats out?" he grinned which a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:46 pm

"Wait, who'll be here? Umm, I was trying to do the whole introduction thing but it seems that failed. And I may be very goofy sometimes, but I don't do that..... You little prankster." I give him a smile and a thumbs up. "Well I was thinking that I could get your names and do the 20 questions you suggested, since there is already a ton of questions that need answering. Feel free to ask me anything." I sit down comfortably and wait for their responses.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:37 pm

"Alright...I'm good now." Nagisa said as she jumped back at her feet, she was still irritated but at least she could maintain a certain level of civility. "I apologize to both of you for this unseemly behavior." She was about to say something to Dio but decided not to push things any further, the situation was already heated enough without her adding extra reasons to argue. "You're talking about your friends, I presume. Should we not move further? You said it yourself, this place is not stable and it could collapse at any minute." Nagisa turned to the castle, she really didn't want to go in there but she would have to fight that fear, unless they found another way.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:59 pm

"Oh, um that's okay. I can understand people freaking out with scenarios like this. Um, I believe it's his intent to stay and wait for his friend, so I guess I am inclined to do the same. Wait what? Umm, this doesn't seem that unstable to me. Also, it seems that something is going to happen when your friend gets here. Could you please tell me before I get the shock of my life?"

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:33 am

Dio would've opened his mouth, but soon, a bright light would blind everyone here, and soon, Nozomi, Oki, Raina and doll, and Blaez would be sleeping on the ocean floor nearby. They would be able to awaken soon. However what they would not notice that only Nagisa, Quinn and Tremora could see was the world starting to fill its shape, and become complete again. The gaps that they were avoiding before were now being filled by details of this ocean world, and small whispers were heard around them, as many pixies from before and various other human-like beings were either walking slowly up the staircase into the castle, or kneeling over a step and apparently weeping. The world became complete with their presence. But why...? Dio looked to the side before taking a long stare at the group. "hm....that was sooner than i thought..." He looked at Oki, recognizing that they were one of them, Oki being able to do the same. He waved a bit with a sly grin but didn't say much, and waited for them to say something.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:44 am

Quinn was about to say something to the boy, but the bright light blinded them. When they could see, they would notice Blaez and a few new arrivals sleeping on the floor. "Nagisa look!" They quickly moved over to where he was, holding the parasol over their shoulder as they looked down at him. He probably would have started to wake up by this point, and they would give him a small grin. Though something caught their attention, and caused them to look up. The world had started to change, and take on a form that was very different from the one it was in when they arrived. They turned towards the new arrivals, studying them closely, then towards dio. "Are one of these people your famous friend?" They didn't want to trust these people. but it seemed as if they were the key to making this world good again? Hell, if they hadn't arrived, Quinn would have used Genovefa to exit stage left with Nagisa. Maybe it was a good thing they took their time to react to the other boy's actions.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Nagisa rubbed her eyes as soon as the blighting light faded revealing several people who had transported to their location the same way Tremora did several minutes ago, among them she recognized Blaez, one boy among them also looked familiar but she couldn't remember where she had met him. Still the sudden appearance of those people and the drastic changes the world experienced caused her a headache. "I miss the real world" She said to herself as she walked closer to Blaez kneeling in frond of him. She stared at him for a couple of seconds wondering if it was really him or an illusion created by the core.  "Is that really you?" She asked eager to believe that the real Blaez managed to find him, regardless of the answer he was going to give her she would rush and embrace him locking her arms behind his neck.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH YOU MADE QUINN WORRY, YOU STUPID BUFFOON?!" She yelled as she tighten her grab on him. "DON'T GET LOST AGAIN IT'S RUDE I HAD TO TRY MY BEST TO KEEP THEM CALM" she continued even though she doubted he was going to believe her little charade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next