Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:11 pm

"sigh. you ask so much. not gonna tell you where i specifically came from, but i can tell you that it's twelve of us, though we did just get a thirteenth member. we're roaming around this fractured version of azores and your own home, since those two worlds are close to the source of all worlds; kind of an abstract concept, but if your worlds start to fall, so do others. the word "reality" isn't the right way to put it. since this world is closer to crashing than yours at the moment, it's getting distorted by the energies in the core or so it's called. guess someone tried to mess with it and take its power or something, i don't really care to be honest. i can show up here cause people of our group have the power to do so. but they're busy doing stuff that matters with others." He paused and listened to Nagisa berate his trustworthiness. "not sure why'd i lie to you, i could just kill you right now if i felt like it. but i don't, so i won't, you guys are too much fun; maybe we should play hide and seek in the meantime. you have the floor so do whatever. you wanna fall into a glitched world, by all means. it may even be funny."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:58 pm

"He's right, he had the chance to at least attack us by this point." They took a second to think before looking at the boy. "So let me see if I have this all right; this is a broken Azores, and it's basically like a fallen world? And it's getting worse? What is going to happen if it 'crashes' while we're in here?" It was obvious this boy had no care about what kind of situation they were in, but he was still helping them put together the pieces. "One more thing, That path right there, what should happen if we enter by ourselves?" It was curious, since this entire situation was very hard to pick apart. "So if we fall into this glitched world, will we be able to escape? Or would we become trapped?" They held the parasol over their shoulder, spinning it slowly in thought. It was such an easy choice, yet they didn't know what to do. Risk the safety of Nagisa and themself, or continue to talk to this boy who has gotten them nowhere. Yes he had provided them information, but not anything that could determine if they should even stay there anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:24 pm

"You might say that but I was raised not to trust mysterious men who appeared out of nowhere." Nagisa replied as she placed her hands on her waist. "Besides you look like the type of person who would gladly lead his victims into a trap instead of dealing with them himself, no offense." The path ahead was clear and if the things the man claim were true then they had to regroup in order to device a plan and get out of this twisted reality. "I'm afraid that whichever answer you give us about the passage though we have little choice but to follow it. We could of course spent the rest of our days in this cave but that could get monotonous after a while, don't you agree?" With a gesture Nagisa summoned her soulbount weapon and nodded to Quinn. "Let's go, we gain nothing from staying here... She stared at Dio once again. 'If what you say is true then please lent us your aid, we need to find a way to return back to our home and seal the portals that have appeared. With your knowledge and supposed power it would be a piece of cake, no?"

Endymion Plot:

Junction:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:16 pm

"i dunno. i wouldn't worry about it crashing, but if it does, you'll probably die i guess. i don't have reason to just send you to death. i've been kind of roaming myself. hell, i'll join you if you want. since your lover doesn't trust me kid." Dio said, with a straight face, slightly turned up at the corners like he was trying to avoid laughing at a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Quinn sighed, closing their eyes as they held their hand to grasp the woman's shoulder. "Nagisa wait a minute. We need to assess the situation before we go running into an empty space." They continued to think for a moment, looking at the boy. "While I will correct you on her being my partner, I must say that if you could come with us that might be easier. So if you really will come with us, I don't see why we're still waiting here. Either way, we're leaving ourselves open." They looked at Nagisa, holding the parasol over their shoulder. "You lead the way." They'd let Nagisa take the lead, following behind as they tried to keep dio in-between both of them. They would only walk if dio did come with them, otherwise they would have stayed in one place. But if the conditions were right, they would head towards the only path and traverse down it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:27 pm

'Alright then lets head out, then. Before the entire world crashes upon us." Nagisa said as she looked around the area for one last time. She wondered if they could restore the old Lunapa, though this scenario was most likely impossible, even if they managed to stabilize the land it's inhabitants were done for. "And since you want to offer us your help" She added as she turned to Dio "Follow us. Who knows perhaps we'll run into the person you're looking for, at the very least your knowledge will prove useful. She said as she took the first steps towards the passage Dio claimed would lead them out.

Endymion Plot:

Junction:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:20 pm

The faeries seemed more confused than anything, and simply fled down the cavern path ahead of them. Dio smiled. "who i'm looking for isn't here. i'm waiting for him to show up before i talk to him. but alright, i'll go with you, but i'm not leading. i got no reason to, and i don't really feel up to it." He would join them nonetheless. As they walked through the pathway, they would see the caverns around them, but it appeared that parts of the place were completely blotted out, like a glitch in a game. They would see the same kingdom from before ahead, but half of it was gone, and the castle that appeared full before was now only halfway up from the ground. "i wish this world was finished. at least it looked nice."

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:36 am

Quinn continued to walk, even as the castle caught them in a state of awe. "While we were falling, this place looked like it was entirely new and together, what could have happened? So if it was never finished, why did it look like it was?" They tried to get a better sense of the area, looking closer to see if anything would catch their eye anything that could give a clue to what happened here. "You don't have to lead us, we can at least find our own way. But there is strength in numbers so I think you coming with us is better than nothing." They'd smile a bit, still trying to focus their attention on the area rather than the boy. They were both here for a reason, and now was the time to figure out why.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:16 am

Nagisa didn't pay much attention to the ruined castle, she didn't want to. Lunapa has seen better days and the thought that this could happen to Azores made the girl feel as if a tight knot was wrapped around her neck. "Such a disaster... We must find the other quickly. The sooner we find the source of the problem the better." She commented as she continued leading the party ahead even though she wasn't certain of where the path would lead them. "Are you sure this is the right way? It feels as if we are in some broken game. Did the ordeal that happened two years ago caused this or this destruction is because of the core getting unstable?" Nagisa asked even though she suspected both factors were equally important for the fall of Lunapa, perhaps if they had found a better way to deal with the rifts then the core Dio mentioned wouldn't behave so strangely.

Action:

Endymion Plot:

Junction:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:33 pm

"hm? well anything could happen. this world and the world you came from are gonna be the first to go when the core dies. it's looking for worlds to swallow to stay afloat. that can have so many effects on silly worlds like this. it probably has nothing to do with your world directly, but from what i heard you used to have some protection. now your world has nothing, so it can't be saved immediately before it gets eaten...i wonder what a world tastes like. should we brainstorm, or is that too much to ask for?" Dio chuckled a bit and kept walking, making sure to step over parts of the floor that had vanished. "sometimes I think this is messing with us. maybe we're stuck here. maybe we're all doooooooomed..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Quinn as well was trying to avoid the disappearing parts of the floor, not wanting to see what would happen if they had accidentally fell into one.  But if they stopped walking, they might be screwed over in more ways than one. "Nagisa, watch where you're going, but don't stop; I don't think stopping is in our best interests at the moment." They listened to the boy, trying to get in every word. Though they really tried to avoid the jokes as it was useless in this situation. "I'm sure if I wanted to, I could pull us all out of here but I'm not sure how stable it would be. But I think we should explore for a bit more, cause there might be information we can get here that other people won't get. If this place is vanishing, it's now or never right?" They tried to make their way to the castle, seeing if it was possible or not. Maybe exploring the ruins would shed some light on anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Nagisa rushed to reply as soon as Quinn finished their sentence "Perhaps it's better to keep walking instead of using your persona. This place is clearly in worse condition than Azores and even there your abilities didn't seem to work they way you intended. If Dio's words were true then we should soon reach the end of this world, isn't that right?" With her question she turned her attention to the new addition of their little company. "I really don't understand how you can be so calm considering what might happen if that core fails. Wont your world be affected as well?" Even though Nagisa wanted to be friendly to him for Quinn's sake she couldn't help but to mistrust him, she had no idea where he was from nor what he was, how could she bring herself to trust such a creature?"

Endymion Plot:

Junction:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:32 am

Dio walked behind them, looking around. The castle began to go in full view for them, flickering in and out of view every so often. The world was missing something, which turned it over itself and now broken at the seams. The faeries seemed to fly past them inside. Dio looked up at it. "not sure what the goal is here to be honest. my friend wasn't supposed to take this long. so maybe we can dig up a clue. or maybe we can go see them, whatever you want i guess...."

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:51 am

"This might be the last time anyone gets to see this world, so I would rather see it before it vanishes forever. We may learn something or see something important, and if we miss out on that we may screw over anyone." They noticed the faeries flying in, causing them to look at Nagisa and nod. "Here goes nothing." Quinn took a breath before they slowly stepped, trying to move their feet in an action as if checking if the floor was stable. They wouldn't go in if the floor wasn't able to hold them or if it wasn't there. If they did get inside, they would look around, trying to see if anything would stick out or catch their eye. But it was also to see the basic interior, and maybe where the faeries had gone. "I know you said we might not know who this friend of yours is, but do you wanna tell us about them?" There was so much to see before this place was gone forever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:53 pm

"I doubt this ruin has much to offer us but I guess a little exploration wont hurt us. We need to be fast though, I would hate to share the same fate as this world." Nagisa replied. She wondered if she should use her persona to help her search the area but she decided that it wasn't wise. Quinn's abilities didn't work as they should back in Azores and since this world was in a much worse state who knows how they would affect it. "Be careful. The pixie we met when we got here was at the edge of a panic attack, whatever happened there must have been awful..." Nagisa paused as she turned to Dio "Do you think that there is a connection between the current state of Lunapa and the emotions of it's inhabitants? Our powers are strongly connected to our personality and prior to the latest ordeal we could only use them by traveling to the alternative worlds. I always thought that emotion held a lot of power in these universes, is my theory correct?" Still the core wouldn't go unstable because the "feelings" of a few people have changed. "Perhaps it's a bit too far fetched" .

Endymion Plot:

Junction:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)   

Back to top Go down

The Incomplete Depths (Nagisa - Quinn - ???)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next