Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Flower Cup [Safi]
Today at 2:26 pm by May Lily

» Before a Meeting [Break]
Today at 2:02 pm by May Lily

» Shopping [Safi]
Today at 1:48 pm by Lost

» Omelettes and Omens [Maria]
Today at 12:47 pm by Godai

» Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)
Today at 11:47 am by May Lily

» Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)
Today at 11:39 am by Lost

» Swordplay [Lisa/Shiina SL Rank 2]
Today at 10:39 am by Godai

» Art Gallery [Dungeon]
Today at 8:44 am by Azami

» Games and Play [Devi]
Today at 8:43 am by Cryox

Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:25 am

Enoch looked at Oki and Break. "I can't answer that. It had something to do with what they intended for you. Maybe you denied it. As for the bigger threat, we can't stop it at this point without continuing forward...and to do that-" He was overpowered by a shout from Lee of pure grief. The sobs from Lee grew louder and louder as Nozomi failed in remembering who she was. Emmilene was simply dumbfounded. "While I won't deny the possibility, I have never seen another world myself. I want to believe I can trust you Nozomi." "You do not speak his name! You took him and changed him! I'll end you..."

Soon a large shake in the earth was felt, and some distance away, Raina Lockwood would find herself sleeping in the sand, though she could wake up at this moment. During the shake however, Lee took the opportunity to run straight for Emmilene, and leap into the air, as the sound of mechanical objects whirring as her foot swung towards Emmilene's head, to which the woman did not flinch for an instant. Instead a large figure appeared in front of her to bring forth a circular shield of wind, which forced her to pull her body off target midair and land to the side. It was as though she had complete control over her kinetic movements. Such an act was not normally possible by a human. At that moment, the tension had burned to a boil, as the hundreds of soldiers behind Mason took up arms as countless Personas appeared behind them, while the 100 took a stance with their own. Enoch turned to Oki. "I cannot help him, because of my orders. You seem to be unbound by the order. You may do what you will. I will meet him in time later; it's simply meant to happen." He said, swiping his sword in the air and opening a strange golden rip in the air in front of him, before his body began to fade into it. The rip was left open for a few short moments, as if he was inviting Oki to follow, though of course they did not have to.

Mason held up his hands in fear, and took a step back. He was never truly the king of the movement, and everyone thought of him as smart if albeit rather soft. Mercer stared at Mason. "You know we don't have to fight. You can't call a battle now. Don't do this. You are my son, you'll always be my son." He pleaded, his voice even conveying some kind of desperation. Emmilene and Lee were at a standstill, while Mason looked at his group. "You took our leader from us! Nozomi! Even if you don't remember us, you can still return! I can help you, we all can. You have to trust us!" The tension was high, and Nozomi now had a choice to make. Mason was pressured and ready to start the bloodshed if need be, though he did not wish to. Nozomi had to pick either the side that found him and chose to help him, or the side that "knew" him. If he sided with Emmilene and Mercer, he may have to fight Lee and Mason, but siding with them may put him against the very people that kept him safe. Were there truly no other options? It would only be a matter of time before all hell would break loose.

You are at a Crossroads....and paths lay before you....which will you choose...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:08 pm

"Yes, one path can lead to many things. We won’t argue that; however, be cautious lest your lust for power destroy you. You say it is a necessity now, but if you were to slip, Sada, necessity will melt to lust alone. You’ll grow and grow…and then self destruct. Such is the way of the power hungry,” Oki would say as green eyes locked on the man. Its expression was unreadable at first, but the look would vanish as it smiled at the other.

“Sada and Oki are not different due to fear, but rather approach. You have your way of getting stronger and we have our own way of understanding the world. As for the rally, we know very little. We just know that it was on Standasen Island and from the brief moment we observed it, the air there was not so pleasant. We left shortly after arriving to come here for our own reasons,” the being finished with a light shrug on the matter.

It honestly didn’t have much more than that on the situation. If Sada wanted more information then he would simply have to go to the other side and do the digging. It was as simple as that.

While Sada’s path may have been simple enough, the rest of the situation was a jumbled mess. Between the angels disappearing, the worlds collapsing, and this whole Nozomi is Nozomi, but isn’t Nozomi thing Oki found itself unintentionally frowning at this nonsense. Yes, it understood there was a root cause to it all, but at the same time, it knew if everyone was bickering and what not nothing would be solved. Still how did you stop this without triggering something horrible?

Eh?

Green eyes would blink as they turned to Nozomi as he spoke. As it listened, it would nod.

“We do not doubt your words and yes confused is certainly a thing here. Much confusion,” it would as it pushed its hat back slightly to scratch the left side of its head.

Even though Oki was not in the kid’s shoes, its small amount of sanity was threatening to break due to all the variables presented; however, the small headache would be pushed down as new information came forward. As it heard what the other said, the creature would tilt its head.

“Is that so? She seemed to be quite worked up you failed her. Perhaps she too expected you to be what you were not," the being would say observing the boy a bit as it tapped a gloved finger against its pale white lips. After a moment it would shrug with a small smile. "Well then perhaps along with this mess, we can also see exactly what sort of potential you have. Oki looks forward to seeing where this path goes,” the being said creating a small connection with the other. Things could possibly change down the road, but for the time being, Oki was fine with working with the kid to figure this mess out and even himself if that was the case.

With that settled, Oki would hear the words Enoch spoke and then frown as the woman’s wailing drowned out the rest of what was being said. Honestly what was with her?

Displeasure aside, the question that rose up as the creature glared at her would not be answered as everything from that point on exploded into Chaos.

First, the Weeping Woman became ticked and attacked the one called Emmilene. The Weeping Woman was apparently a machine? Oki was not too sure of this one. It could hear mechanical whirling….but if that was the case then…did this woman come from Alt. San? In the past that had been the place to find odd hybrids like this, wasn’t it? Then wait what was that idea implying. A bit perplexed, Oki would have to brush the idea aside as the earth shook and yet another shooting star or person dropped into the area. Why? Why more? And Enoch? Wait he was leaving due to orders?

Oki gave the other a confused look before shaking its head and nodding. “That is unfortunate then,” the creature said before watching as the other tore open a rip and left the area. It would eye the door of escape quite tempted to go with the other just to see if it could pry some more information out of Enoch; however, with the situation at hand unfolding, the being would smile faintly to itself.

“Unbound by orders. Hmph,” it would grumble before taking a step away from the portal and towards Nozomi. As much as it wanted to leave to continue digging its heart refused to let it leave people in danger. So with its mind made up it would move to a position next to Nozomi.

“We can perhaps figure out the bigger problem later. For now, we need to live. So what is our plan, leader?” it would ask as it watched the area carefully, highly aware of everyone around them. Outside of Nozomi it saw everything else as potential threats...

Information Box:

Junction Characters
Siku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 am

He’s alone huh? Too bad, Sada was hoping that there was more people that could shed some light on what was going on besides Blaez. However, it didn’t really matter to Sada, it’ll all fall into place in the end, one way or another. Suddenly, the earth was shaken and it seems as if mother hit the ground from the sky in the distance. “Oh look… it’s raining milfs….” An amused Sada smiled as he noticed Lee take the chance for a sucker punch at that amazon chick, good strategy. Though it was blocked, Enoch made a rip and left. It was about time that Sada followed suit. ”No matter what you pick, someone will get hurt in the end. But I for one don’t want to see the end result of this, I'm outta here….See ya Oki” Sada would then use his top speed in order to dash forward and enter the ripped portal that was meant for oki. He was free to do whatever he wanted, and who knows where that portal went. Al he knew was that his search of power will bring him to the ends of the earth, and he didn’t care how to go about it.

Strength
Spoiler:

Exit?- Aiming for that portal baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:59 pm

"What a pain..."There was a lot going on at the moment, first a woman fell from the sky just like him and Sada and then shit hit the fan, the two groups started to fight each other"Those idiots are going to kill each other if we don't do anything... For now you will have my help, but in my opinion we should help the black haired woman and her friends, the other group did attack first."He told Nozomi, siding with this guy appeared to be the best choice at the time."I'll just see if that woman is alright."With that said he'd approach where Raina had landed, if the woman was awake he'd offer his hand to help her get up"You better be careful here, this place is about to become a battle field."Regardless if the woman accepted his help or not he'd return to where he was before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Well see. Alright..... So if you can't answer it. What exactly are we supposed to do-Suddenly. They would find themselve sinterrupted. As Lee let out a large scale wail, sobbing. Damnit Nozomi felt kinda sorry that this chick really did know a Nozomi Kichida, but alas. He was not the Nozomi she wanted. He was the "real" Nozomi in his own right. At the moment, it seemed Emmiliene was suspicious of him, to that he would say.Wait a minute. So your telling me, in the entire existance of these worlds. When there was an event on my world, that caused a hell of a bunch of people to start walking in and out of here, you had never encountered anyone whatsoever from the azores region. A region where the sky is clear, zela academy is actually built and not a hell of a desert, the Prison isn't a frozen waste land, and remains a actual region filled with life?Maybe she knew someone. Or something from his world, he had to try. She didn't show much signs of NOT knowing someone at the moment.

With that though. Lee would engage Emmiliene, as much as Nozomi wanted to intervene, he barely knew how he would, nor was he even in a shape to fight. At that moment, Nozomi would muster himself, and yell out, in the midst of all the tensions going on, Mercer and masons, Lee and Emmilienes,etc, the soldiers positioning.

EVERYBODYY STOP IT!!!!!!! WAIT!!!

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!ALL OF YOU!PLEASE!

His voice would be projected all over the place, albeit this would strain his lungs, causing him to cough over for a second.

He would take a deep breath, looking back at Emmiliene. At Mason, at Lee. At Mercer with a sad, contemplative look in his eyes. What on earth were these people fighting over. Mercer....He'd say with a soft, understanding look in his eyes. Before looking over to mason. Mason... Nozomi would walk over slowly, cautiously, not getting too close. As he would speak. Mason... That's your father right there... I know you guys have a war between each other, but can you look me in the eyes and say you want to kill your father? That man...He'd close his eyes, before standing to the side, allowing Mason to get full view of his fathers desperation. Pointing directly at him with tears in his eyes.

That man loves you! He cares about you!He only wants the best for you!Is this fighting even necessary![

With a soft, apologetic and empthasizing look in his eyes, he'd continue to speak. Mason. It's your call on what you do, but that man loves you like your his son. In fact you are his son. Aren't you. In fact. At that moment in time, Anyone who saw his face, could tell Nozomi was being honest. As small tears seemed to stream down his face.He would begin to address everyone, turning back and forth so his voice could encompass the group prepared to attack, and Emmiliene and mercers.

Guys!There's a bigger threat out there! The worlds are nearly collapsing because the angels left them!They've been gone for the past two years and now, things are getting worse!.
With a soft emotional gaze, concentrated at everyone who could hear him, he would continue to speak.

I don't Know! I may never know!What these Old Wounds are!But I have a question for all of you!!!!

Are they worth so much, It's worth letting yourselves all die off over it!?Don't you each have friends and family now against each other because of this war!?. If you guys fight now, there's not gonna be anyone left to live!and the threat thats going on right now will wipe us all out! Can you honestly say you wanna kill your own friends and family, who may have been divided by all of this!

On that note, his voice would become softer, but still as emotional and concentrated on everybody around him. Then let's end this. Let's end this now. We have bigger issues to worry about, and we shouldn't be slaughtering each other over a pointless war. If we continue this war!There won't be anyone left to live in these worlds almost!

In the midst of it, he would turn to oki who had come to his side, and this blaez person. All I know now...Is let's be careful, be ready to fight or run if we need it. Thank you for helping that woman by the way.

Relevant strengths:

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Ngh... What happened? The last thing the widow remembered was falling through that portal and then everything went black. She slowly sat up, a hand clutching her head. She definitely wasn't in Azores any longer, or, the one she knew. Was this one of those alternate worlds her son had written about? This was all so confusing and strange...

Clarita slowly sat up as well from behind Raina, the obviously younger looking woman glancing around slowly. This was not what she expected to do today... With a huff, she's glance at Raina, wondering what was her next course of action. It wasn't like the two had any immediate plans... That was, until the two of them noticed the amassing army. What... Exactly was going on here?

With a look of confusion, Raina would nod her head towards the young man that came to her side, taking his hand to help her up. Clarita would roll her eyes gently, standing up after Raina. She didn't really need the help, even if her crooked body spoke other wise. They two would stay silent though, Raina seeming obviously concerned. If a battle were to commence, how would she go about protecting Clarita? This became very dangerous. For now, the two would stand away from the two major groups, glancing towards the yelling man. What was he going on about...?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:05 am

While Oki didn't follow, one man seemed to. Right before the rift closed, Sada would be running headlong into it. Seemed that he would be taking the trip and not Oki, but where he was could not be said for now. Emmilene looked at Nozomi in a strange manner and shook her head. She wished she knew or remembered anything. Some part of her recognized it though, like it was in some sort of dream, or maybe this was the dream. She wanted to trust the man, but what else could she do? Lee swung another foot at him, only for her Persona to catch it again, but she was strong, and Emmilene did not wish to fight back. When Nozomi shouted, everyone had their eyes on him, though Lee held her position. Mason hearing the concept of killing his father brought pain to him, and he looked down in almost shame. Mercer grimaced, and looked at him. "You have to believe in us. We can't settle this with more blood," he said. He took a few steps towards him, the forces behind Mason still tense enough to be ready. Alot of Nozomi's words about Angels went straight over their heads, but the words that mattered reached to the Father and son. He came closer, and held a hand out. He said no words, but Mason looked at the ground, as water fell from his eyes.

"I didn't want to fight. But you left me. I never wanted to see you alive again..." he said, his words slowly becoming incoherent over his crying. It was like he was a little boy, remembering that his mother was Emmilene when he was taken to her side of the war. Mercer Shinen never meant for it to happen, and yet it may have been for the best. However it turned out that he still chose the side of war. He failed as a father, too many times to remember. "I can't ever tell you I was a perfect father. But I refuse to let my son kill. You are softer than I am, and we can shape what's left of us and make the future right." Soon, the forces of Emmilene dropped their arms and their Personas would vanish, while the forces of Mason were perturbed. They didn't come all this way just to cry and love again. Mason held his hand out to his Father, and soon they embraced, as Mason sobbed into his chest. Lee stared at Emmilene, and looked. Mason just wanted him back. However...

Lee's Persona was summoned, and it slammed into Emmilene's with full force.

Lee landed into the sand, and looked at Nozomi mournfully. "They did horrible things to you. I can't forgive them, and you forgot about me! This cannot go with no punishments!" She shouted. The forces behind Mason didn't know what to do. Some of them threw down their weapons as well, but many others still stayed with force. They easily outnumbered Emmilene's forces by three to one. Lee glared at Emmilene, and she nodded sadly. "I understand...both of you, do not stop me." She said, as her Persona instead of fighting back, turned back to her. Mercer gritted his teeth, and rushed towards Nozomi. "We have to break this fight up. She's not going to fight back, and give herself up for this. I don't plan on letting her be a martyr. We can fight Lee and knock her down...but it's gonna piss off the ones still for fighting and they'll come after us. We could attack Emmilene and put her in her senses....but there's no telling what she'll do. She won't fight back...Urrrrghhh..." he said, as pain rushed through his head, and a large lady appeared behind him.

Mason frowned. He didn't summon his Persona, but when it got to it he would do it. The dilemma was truly dire. Attacking Emmilene would keep the enemies off of them, but what would she do in exchange? It seemed so easy for her. Attacking Lee would send what supporters she has left against them. What mattered most to them? Before Nozomi could even contemplate the choice, he felt a strange draining in his body. His strength was failing him, and what he had felt like it was being sucked out of him painfully. He felt tired, hungry, and achy all of a sudden. Even worse, he could see some of his body begin to fade. Parts of his limbs and torso were blotted out like he was incomplete, or broken...

PvS Combat has Begun ~ Error, Human is Dead. Mismatch...

Nozomi Kichida:

Emmilene Dulrish:

Lee Suang:

Enemy Persona-Users:

Enemy Nyarlathotep Children:

Support Information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:30 am

Hm? Oki would take its eyes off the battle for one second as it looked to Sada with a tilt of its head as it heard his words. Perhaps, he was right. Pathways did always lead to some form of trouble at some point. Though it had to wonder, as it watched the other head off into the portal with enough speed to hop through just before it closed, just what sort of trouble would Sada find from his bold move. Would the path lead him to his power or something else? Perhaps if they met again, it would ask him.

For now though, the being would let this one go as the portal vanished from sight keeping those that had decided to stay right in the desert. While it was sure something of value rested on the path it had refused, it did not regret its choice. Sure, it wouldn’t get all the pieces now, but in time there were other ways to get what it sought. In any case, the being would refocus on the issue at hand taking note of each thing as it came.

First, the guy that had been with Sada seemed to join them and even help the fallen lady up to her feet. As she got up a second more familiar woman would get up with her making for more people to add to the mix. While it was strange to see the doll maker again, it seemed for now her and the new lady didn't get involved in the issue at hand, wisely staying away from the groups for now. Hopefully they would keep themselves not involved in this.

Though as things unfolded it had to wonder just how long that stance would last. While Nozomi had managed to reach out to the group getting at least the kid and his father to come together, the other half of the problem would just get worse, The Weeping Lady did not let up in her attack as she refused to listen to reason. As for the chick that the Weeping Lady attacked? She was giving herself up to the fate of being beaten to a pulp? What the hell? Did she not have a group to lead and even if she did surrender would she not only cause more trouble if the Weeping Lady destroyed her?

Perplexed, Oki would give her a frown not understanding this logic at all and not being able to process it all either. For as soon as Emmilene decided that sacrificing herself was the best choice in the matter, everyone would be suddenly be asking Nozomi to make a choice….as if he could actually handle that at the moment. Oki's frown would change to a different expression as it saw what happened to the kid. While the issue was disturbing, the being did not seemed that surprised at all. In fact, it seemed as if some form of clarity had sunk in as its eyes took in the problem at hand before looking back at the groups in front of them.

“This is unfavorable in ever sense of the word; however, Oki is not sure how we can avoid battle completely,” Oki would speak loud enough for the ones around it could hear (Raina (if she is within hearing range), Blaez, Nozomi, Mercer, and Mason) in calm tones as its eyes drifted to the man that came with Sada. “As much as we want to side with folk, we think retreat is safer. Nozomi is...well...” Oki’s eyes would drift back to the other that had become quite corrupt somehow and was literally falling apart. Honestly, did it need to say more on that? It would shake its head. “Well, you can see. And while we do understand the issue here, Oki is not sure if brute force is the best way to handle this.” The creature would sigh lightly as it scratched head and looked over at Lee and Emmilene watching them for a bit. “We are not sure what we can do to stop this, but we are going to try to separate those two; however, in turn, we need you all to get out of here. We don’t need more bodies in this event...even if the world wants a damned war for some reason. Oki can trust you with this task, no?” Oki green eyes would look over at the ones that could still stand in this group. It honestly didn’t want a war to start because of this. There had to be another way…

Regardless of what happened there, Oki would eventually step away from the group and move towards Emmilene. If Lee threw another blow at the woman, then the attack would be blocked by crystallized tails as Persephone appeared between the pair to protect the girl. It wasn’t about to let her die, but then again it wasn’t about to attack either. Either way the fox would remain neutral as Oki came to a stop within hearing range and spoke to the pair.

It would address Lee first.

“Look lady, I  can see your pain here honestly I do, but seriously do you think by starting a war you’re actually going to get better results? If you really loved the guy, then why aren’t you doing things to help him remember and pull himself together rather than starting a war? Do you really hate so much you cannot see any other way to work this out?”

Green eyes would watch the agitated woman calmly before drifting towards Emmilene. “And you. If you were to die here for a cause, do you think that will stop the bloodshed? Or do you think it would only make the bloodlust here stronger? You don’t have to die here. No one does. Just calm down for a moment and think this through. There has to be even ground between you guys,” Oki said as it kept itself and its shadow between the pair as green eyes drifted from one to the other watching them carefully.

While the groups were one problem, Oki wasn’t too concerned about them attacking unless of course they overrode they leaders and did whatever they wanted. It honestly didn’t want this already thin ice to break, but could negotiations work?

Action:

Junction Characters
Siku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:08 am

Ooc note:let me post next

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakFree!

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Nozomi had observed everything going on right now, and right when he was about to speak. A sudden strang esensation took over him, weakening the Kichida.  He would fall down, damn everything was going correctly right now except for the fact that Emmiliene had been attacked. She was even...Giving up, ...Let. Let me do something real quick....He would say faintly to Mercer, His body showing weird distortions and even going so far as "fading" right now. He only spoke on a necessary but strained level.

LEE!

He would nearly sputter like a fucking engine right now. Having yelled that at her.Tired, hungry, feeling as if his strength was sucked out of him, but he had to continue his speaking. It was maybe one of the few things he could do right now.

LOOK AT ME DAMNIT!-

Almost immediatly after, he'd cough out hoarsley, falling down to his knees, his eyes almost appearing blankly. It hurt to continue, it exhausted him to contiue, but he had too.

....That.

...That! Was the Kichida Way!

Raising his voice, despite his exhaustion and pain, weakness. Nozomi would continue.

YOU THINK THIS IS WHAT I WANT!?YOU THINK THIS IS WHAT ANYONE WANTS DAMMIT!NOBODY NEEDS TO DIE RIGHT NOW!-

At that moment, Nozomi nearly fell over sore. Attempting to push himself off the ground from falling completely. It stung, horribly. What the hell was weakneing him so bad.

Just stop it.... Before more people die fo rno reason! I don't want this!And Dammit!I know you don't want this too! Even she's given up too@!She was letting you hit her because she wants this over with as well!LET IT END NOW! STOP DOING THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

With the closest of the last of his strength, He'd yell that to her, Before almost falling. Forcing himself to speak, He'd address those near ihm.

Fuck. I don't know what happened, but all my strengths gone!Guys!Don't attack yet!But get yourselves ready just in case!Something tells me that mini army over there might not heed my words...
He hoped his words got across, they shouldn't necessarily attack the armies yet, as Nozomi swords just may reach across to the damn woman.

Stats:

TENSION BE LIKE

15%

Nozomi Kichida's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Sada returned a moment after, a ri[ appearing and the young man simply stepping out with his hands in his pocket. Of course the Jet lag was starting to get to him, but he was coordinately assessing the situation at hand about now. He knew what he wanted to do. But he knew that It would take too long for him to do so if people kept trying to play nice with each other. He needed to give them a push, that’s all they honestly needed. It was against his philosophy for Sada to start things, he was usually the one that was egar to finish It instead. However, he was annoyed, angry with Enoch that this was what he was sent back to.”………..”

Then this guy started to beg him in order to not attack ust yet, even in the mist of whatever it is that was going on. It was simple to Sada now after he returned nd gained his consciousness. Since he came back after all of the speaking was gone. Or in the mist of it, that was all sada mange to interpret, or even so, that was all Sada wanted to interpret.

“What did you say Nozomi?! Attack?! Attack?!!! You heartless man, you want us to kill your former friends for you while you distract them with your like performance?! Starting with their group? “

Sada would then start clapping loudly as his persona appeared behind him.

“Bravo master Nozomi!!!! This happened exactly as you planned it….Let the killing begin! “

With that being said, Sada casted the first stone at the enemy persona users, attacking with all his might, full of earth power. The ground would sake as the multiple rock pillars would crash into the group and scatter around the battle field to cause confusion. But that's not all it was going to , it was supposed to cause anger, and pain. To sada, negotiations were over, and if thing didn't work out for him, he still had his final ace..

stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 pm

"Impressive."Blaez said to himself as he watched the events unfold before his eyes with his hands inside his pockets and a raised eyebrow, Nozomi managed to gain a new ally through diplomacy, but it seems that would only get them so far. Lee didn't took Nozomi's rejection so well and attacked Emmilene, which wasn't shocking at all, Blaez was expecting that to happen at any time, even after that people still tried to solve the problem by talking... and then Sada returned and attacked one of the groups"What the..."That would definitely ruin the negotiations, not like he thought it would work out but he agreed to work in a team."You better fight back or you will wish she had killed you, woman."He yelled at Emmilene.
"It is done..."Blaez told to himself as he fixed his cap and took a deep breath.

"BAHAMUT!"

The man yelled amd broke the ethereal shackles to summon his persona and boost his allies speed.

Stats:

Actions:

Passives:

Equipment:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:00 pm

What was going on...? Two groups ready for war, a man provoking one group, and another two trying to keep the peace. Things were about to get deadly and very quickly at that. She stood still, unsure as to what to do. What was going on? Who was the right side to fight for? It was all so confusing... It made her head spin, the lack of information she felt.

"Raina, be smart. We shouldn't fight a war that isn't ours. We don't know anyone here. We should either leave or see what happens from a distance."

Came the voice of the doll maker from behind Raina. She'd look back at her mentor. Was that the right thing to do? Nothing had prepared her for this situation... It didn't make any sense. For all she knew, all forces weren't the right ones. With a light huff, she'd look too the side, her soul bound appearing next to her.

"I wish I understood what was happening, but I don't. I can't afford to be rash, not with you here."

With that said, she'd grab Clarita's hand and walk away from the battle a few meters. She didn't want Clarita to get anywhere near them. One hit and she could be killed here. With a small nod, her soul bound stood in front of her silently, a determined look across its porcelain face.

"I won't allow anyone to touch you. For now, we wait and see. And if anyone gets close, I'll dispatch them promptly."

Raina's Stats:

Raina's Passives:

Raina's Actions:

Clarita's Stats:

Clarita's Actions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:44 am

Lee looked at Nozomi at the sound of his voice. Though the sight of Sada attacking the first group of User's didn't ease her worries. Emmilene looked at Blaez when he spoke. He wasn't wrong. At the very least she should try and resist and die bravely. However, she had every confidence she would win, not for abundance of confidence, but it was simply given to her; her strength from Philemon. If she won however,  there would be no peace. Nonetheless, she summoned a wall of flames to burn both them both, and target Emmilene, but clearly she was not aiming to hurt. Strangely enough, Lee could tell she wasn't fighting her hardest, and she wondered why. "Of course it's not what I want. I want you back to me, but you couldn't do it! I will get you back, I promise!" You could say she was losing it, but it was more as though she hated the ones that harmed him so much, that consequences be damned after what she did. But it wasn't as though Nozomi could stop him....or was it? Soon he would feel his power return to him, and his strength restored, as his body became complete again Mercer and Mason looked at him, concerned. "You're definitely more than you say you are, but we can talk about that later." He could feel a strange feeling, something completely black in his stomach, like along with his power something else small was added. Though it seemed to not hurt him. Nozomi could call upon the sensation to gain some extra strength if he needed to be. Would he need to however?

Sada meanwhile did get a drop on the group of Users, but that set everyone off in exchange. The fighting would not end this way. In return their allies would attack anyone who was currently acting. If this was a trick, they needed to be ready, and apparently they all though that they were simply being ambushed. Would this madness ever stop?

Emmilene Dulrish:

Lee Suang:

Enemy Persona-Users:

Enemy Nyarlathotep Children:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:28 pm

It was pure instinct to back away from the flame when they started being thrown about. As Persephone disappeared and became a hidden mark on its back once more, Oki would hear the word spoken by Nozomi and Lee as it watched the battle for now.

“If you truly don’t want this, then stop fighting and work this out another way,” Oki would tell Lee though its words probably fell on deaf ears. Honestly, it was probably wasting its time. Speaking of time.

Oki would sense rather than hear the portal open and it would turn to see Sada return and do the one thing it had hoped wouldn’t happen. Without thinking or caring he attacked, the little group of Users and in turned cause them to act out. As they acted out against their attacker, the man that had come with Sada decided that now was a good time to attack the other group present. And so just like that what little peace there was ended.  

As everything occurred, Oki’s eyes would glow from under the shadow of its hat as it looked over at Sada, seeing nothing, but blood red at the moment. It honestly wanted to murder him for coming in like a troll and unleashing hell and as much as it wanted to simply punch him in the face, it held its temper in as it balled its fists in agitation. For now it would let the bastard stand, besides maybe this could be stopped before anyone died.

Green eyes would move away from Sada and narrow as it saw the woman from before moving further from the battle. It seemed she had some form of weapon of her own, but unlike trolling Sada she had wisely stayed out of the situation. It supposed that was fine as long as she wasn’t attacked. Seeing her as nothing more than a civilian to be protected if needed for the moment, Oki would shift from its spot and move back to Nozomi.

It would kneel down next to him, its expression a bit soft despite its displeasure at the. When it spoke it would only be loud enough so Nozomi, Mercer and Mason could hear since the others were either fighting or too far to hear.

“We did not want this to turn out this way and quite frankly, if it continues everything will be destroyed one way or another. The Weeping Lady seems to listen to you, do you think you can stop her?” it would ask as it looked over at him taking note that his body had become normal again. Whatever the answer was the creature would eventually stand up and hold its left hand out to Nozomi. It was a rare offer considering the creature was naturally left handed. It was a sign it was giving the kid its trust. It wanted to believe that this could end with no one dying, but would this one fail it or not? In any case, if the kid took its hand it would help him up  to his feet and in turn, if he needed any healing, the hidden fox on its back would flick its flat tail sending a light healing wave from itself and through Oki to the kid.

If he didn’t need healing, then the creature would just aid in getting him back up. In any case, once that was done it would let his hand go and move out of the way a bit before tilting its head slightly at the other waiting to see what he would do.

Oki’s Mood::

Action:

Stats:

Junction Characters
Siku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   

Back to top Go down

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next