Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 pm

Oki would remain on the wall that blocked Sada and the newcomer from the battle as Persephone stayed below watching the group and the battle at hand. At first the being was simply going to play guard between any outside interference to the battle at hand; however, when Sada and the other seemed to only be searching for someone, the being would simply turn its attention away from the pair unconcerned with them as long as they stayed out of the fight.

As green eyes turned back to the battle, the being found itself frowning behind the high collar of its jacket as it saw the sight below. It seemed the kid had gotten himself in a bit of a pickle and while at first it thought the guy would get out of himself trouble, the being found itself highly disappointed to see him still in that grasp. With a sigh, the being had hopped down with the intention of actually helping the boy against the woman. Sure it probably would leave a bad mark on the records, but honestly it could not handle murder right before its eyes.

In response to its intentions, Persephone was wagging one of her tails as she moved into an attack position her body filling up with icy energy in preparation for an attack.

An attack that would’ve knocked Shani and her persona away and in turn give Oki time to get the kid back up on his feet. However, as Fate would have it, things did not go according to plan. Before it could unleash the spell something speedy came between the boy and the woman. It was a sword’s man that reeked with the same power that the woman did. Without words, Oki understood what this meant and from the looks of it this one had a bit of power over the woman. Whether it was his sheer will power or his ability to act that caused the woman to submit, he got the woman to back off and walk away ending her test of the child that she had been choking a moment ago.

With nothing left to do Persephone would relax as the power washed away from her and the sand wall that had been up before fell down. With its mood neutral, the being saw the girl from before go to the boy that had been down as the older male questioned the situation. However, its attention would linger on that scene for a few seconds before pushing them into the back of its mind along with Sada and his friend.

The reason being, the guy that called himself Enoch was coming its way and from tone alone it sounded like he was scolding it. Much like a child that had gotten in trouble, Oki would look up at him with stormy eyes taking note of the blade and its change in color. Was he going to punish them for not acting quick enough? A curious thought, but all the same Oki held its ground as Persephone laid on the ground beside it.

“Yes Oki is new," the being would say folding its arms before continuing. "To answer your question, we saw no need to interfere with a one-on-one battle as long as the battlefield remained even and no dirty tricks were being thrown. They did not attack,” Oki would nod at the group that was being led by the male and the girl. “And we was making sure they did not meddle. Thus the wall,” it would jerk a thumb in Sada and the other male’s direction. “The plan was to simple up until to the point she actually started to choke her target. When that occurred, we had thought to stop her for we are not one for plays like that; however, you arrived and took that honor yourself. As for fighting him, our orders did not involve this one or testing him. Same side or not, I honor requests not to interfere unless necessary,” the being told the other in calm honest tones as it carefully watched the man.

Sure, it understood what its job was and it understood that by doing what it did it was indeed bound to this group; however, if they wanted it to do something then the order had to be hinted at and not assumed. It did not know these people and yet it was expected to automatically attack just because another was doing so? It thought not as it had no idea what orders had been given to whom. Being new to the game didn’t help matters either. Apparently there was still things to learn, but how was it to do that when the first thing anyone did was attack another or go after it for not acting in a situation where it was requested to stay back? If Enoch wanted to common ground, then he could start by not being so confusing as what they were expecting out of it...It was ordered to do one thing, but was expected to another? Honestly, this would not work without proper communications.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:18 am

Damn phone….” Sada would put his cellphone away when he realized it didn’t work and looked up at the wall. After realizing that he was somewhat being ignored by the group and that his question wasn’t answered, he sighed a little bit before turning to blaez. “ Looks like none of these questions are going to get answered unless we get over this wall. And-“ Sada noticed oki pointing at him, apparently saying something to another newcomer that seemed to have arrived here. The nicely tanned woman was already on her way and now there was two. Was they apart of the same group? “I don’t have time for this….but atleast the wall is down now. “ Sada wasn’t usually talkative, but this guy had a cool style, Sada can respect his clothing at least. “You and me, we can talk later. But first….”

\Sada walked on over with his hands in his pockets, looking over to Oki and smiled. “Oki....I was right about you afterall, looks like you wasn’t satisfied afterall and ended up here, in the new world, using power as you see fit. Nice……though….” Sada would finish talking to oki and just looked over to the other man that was floored by the woman, the new arrival and the group. “ Im not one for wasting time, so ill ask again. You people know , seen, or heard of a woman named Emmilene? Amazon height like 6’0, 20, long dark hair, mature face…..i got a message for her. “ That was Sada’s last try, if they didn’t know, he would just drop it altogether. But now what.

Lv
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:52 pm

He didn't get an answer or any sort of explanation, as if that wasn't enough a newcomer showed up, destroying the wall and stopping the current fight from continuing any further"What a pain..."The man scratched his head in confusion, he was just dropped into that situation with no context, he was able to gather a few pieces of information but it wasn't much, apparently the woman was supposed to test the other guy's skills but she went too far"Hey, can someone tell me where i am, and what the hell is going on?"He asked, even though he believed he'd be ignored yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:45 pm

So he wasn't done for. As his persona vanished. Nozomi would attempt to stand up as the sudden scuffle would go down and a man brandishing a blade saved him. Jesus, damn did he not count on that at all. I'm Fine I'm fine. Thanks for the offer though...Dusting himself off. Noticing the woman walking away in some sort of frustration from the man. Man, just what the hell did Nozomi get himself into now.Hey. Thank you. Though wait, if you don't mind me asking... Nozomi said with a slight pause before continuing addressing the cyborg arm guy.

What the Hell!Was all of that for!I just got this freaking thing thirty minutes ago!

Nozomi was annoyed at this point. He didn't understand any of what was going on with the situation. Some random woman he didn't even know attacking him when he just got a brand new persona, a guy with a cyborg arm saving him, some other people here. Nothing even added up anymore to Nozomi. He needed some answers now or at-least something he could piece together to try to understand what was going on better. Clearly it had to do with something about himself, maybe his persona or some other thing? He didn't know. Who are you people,and how do you even know me!? He'd turn around towards his comrades that he had accompanied to this location. You guys alright?Nothing happened over here or anything?I'll be honest, I have no idea who the hell that crazy chick was. You guys ever uh, seen anyone like that around here before or is it just me? Guess things are even stranger than I thought around here...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:35 pm

Enoch took Oki's words to heart and nodded. "So be it, since you are new, our job is to meddle. It's the only way to set whatever conflicts may end up in the world right. Though for this situation it's different...Nozomi isn't from this world. So it's odd...I'm not sure myself why he's here. Yufosa hasn't said everything." He paused a moment and nodded to Oki, while leaning close to whisper at them something. (Private Message)

Enoch turned to Nozomi. "I've been told about you actually. My superior wants to see you go far, for the sake of the future of every world, not just your own. These worlds, and your home are in danger. They're starting to collapse without being protected by the Angels that used to be there." He explained.

Emmilene was concerned, but she shook her head. "That's not possible, Enoch I may presume? We found this man here. He comes from this world surely." She said, while Mercer kept quiet. He was skeptical about all of this. "Kid, you're in Azores. This used to be your academy and Penecia, but it all dried up." Before more deliberation could be made, Emmilene heard her name called by Sada, and was referred to as an "amazon". "Taller and older than what you were told. Perhaps you should pay attention to the surroundings and learn the best time to deliver your messages. In any event, what do you wish to say?"

While that was going on, a large group was beginning to show in sight ahead, numbering much higher than the group Emmilene and Mercer had. It caused them to raise their guard, as they came closer, and closer. In front leading the group were a duo. One wore strikingly bright colored armor, while the other was a blonde young boy who couldn't have been older than ten. They looked ahead at the group that had gathered. They hadn't expected to meet them after some time, but this worked out all the same. Emmilene's eyes narrowed in pain as she gazed upon them, while Mercer spit out a cigarette and stomped it into the sand. Mercer was not liking this, looking upon someone he took care of before he lost him, and an old ally, who thought he had betrayed her.

"Mason...."

"Lee....M-.Son"

The two walked slowly ahead, as the huge group behind slowed their pace. Emmilene stepped ahead of Nozomi, before turning to Mercer and giving him a glare before he too joined. The two looked upon the group, while Lee looked at Nozomi, her eyes opened wider, as she ran ahead of Mason before stopping a distance away, but enough for her to call his name.

"Nozomi Kichida. My love, I missed you so much! I thought you left us and...why are you with them? Don't tell me...you betrayed us...? Please tell me this isn't true!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:35 am

Well this conversation was becoming rather lively, wasn’t it? However, Oki would absorb the details nonetheless as it addressed things one at a time.

First was Sada who had come over with the strange man now that the wall was down. As the other approached Oki would meet the other’s eyes evenly enough as a smirk came across its face before it was speaking. “You can say Oki has found some clarity since our last meeting,” the being would say, its voice calm suggesting that despite the earlier encounter going rather roughly, this creature was not holding a grudge against him. In any case, that was all it would say to him for now and since the other had decided to address the group, it saw no need to continue the conversation for now. In any case, its eyes would turn to the man that had come with the other.

“Mmm. You have Oki’s bad luck of wandering into things when we are not suppose to,” it would shake its head. “We wish we knew exactly where this was. Its kind of disorienting when you come back to what you thought was familiar and find a desert instead. As for what is happening with the group, we don’t know, but their expression is suggesting they were heading to a place not so happy. We think when we came in, the minor scuffle got in their way and from there well,” It would chuckle a bit. “You saw as much as I allowed with to see, didn’t you?” The words would end with a mischievous smile to the other, making it hard to tell if Oki was playing with the other or if this was just a quirk of its. Whatever the case was, Oki would let the man translate what he experienced as he saw fit. As long as nothing too negative came out of that the being would remain non-hostile to all parties.

Anyway…

Green eyes would eventually drift from the man back to Enoch when it was scolded and in turn had to explain something. As the other heard its words, he seemed to understand the situation well enough and thankfully remained calm.

“Ah, I see. Well, he certainly didn’t mention anything to me about this one,” Oki would say as its eyes gazed at the boy. So this kid was here, but unlike itself and the two others, his presence was odd here? Oki frown behind its collar in thought; however, catching movement from Enoch, it would allow him into its personal space to hear what was said.

Once that was over the creature would give a light nod to the other before focusing on Nozomi for a few seconds and then the group as it listened it collected what it heard at first with a calm expression at first.

“Oho? You found him here and so he belongs here? What makes you so sure of that?" the creature would ask a bit curious about her train of thoughts. Just because something was found in one place did not necessarily mean it came from there…so what was her logic behind that? Speaking of logic…

“Hmm?” it would let out the sound as it looked at red head that had spoken. “You know Azores? How?” the creature would ask quite curious about this turn of events. While the whole world collapsing thing along with some other matters was making more sense by the second, what didn’t make sense was how this one knew about Azores if he was from here…in fact, now that it thought about that one didn’t act surprised when he heard about the kid’s origin either. Huh…what did that mean? However, what came out of all that was suddenly cut short by the arrival of newcomers. It was a rather large group being lead by a kid and what appeared to be a woman.

Heh. It guess it previous explanation to the man with Sada was not too far off. The small group really had been heading to a war of a sort. As the group approached, Emmiline and her reluctant ally would take a stand before Nozomi as if protecting him and from the other side? Well, there was that lady that came charging forward. She seemed to know the kid and was speaking to him; however, what she was saying didn’t sit to well with the being.

Keeping a close eye on the situation, Oki would remain relaxed as it stayed by Enoch's side for the moment watching the situation once more to determine its course of action. If the worlds really did rely on this kid as Enoch had stated, then perhaps keeping him away from the wrong hands was one of their duties….

Mood::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:51 am

Not sure i care, i'm only here to deliver a message from a guy named Julian. I jumped over here to find you, he gave me the program and its apparently isn't working, he was trying to contact you all this time. Still doesn't work when I came over and you are apparently over there. Call him, its important. Your little boyfriend needs you, but still.... for him to think that you would make a difference.... "Sada would then have a devilish smile on his face. "You're strong, aren't you?"

"Nozomi Kichida. My love, I missed you so much! I thought you left us and...why are you with them? Don't tell me...you betrayed us...? Please tell me this isn't true!"

Oi, all of this Korean drama shit is way over my head. Just start making sense already... whose side are you on man? Directed at Nozomi.

What the hell was going on anyway? First this dude takes a dirt nap by the other chick, then the other guy interrupts. Then all of this and that, it all seemed rather informative and complicated at the same time. However, Sada already lost interest. "Mission accomplished, and I'm free to do as I please. What now? This guy seems pretty precious if everyone is fighting over him. Precious but weak perhaps, is why they are protecting him so much?" Sada would think in his head. For the man who wants everything in the world that's precious, Nozomi wasn't exactly captivating him as an item right now. Noted, that's all Nozomi is right now, he was noted as someone important.

"Hey Oki, how did you get so strong? Maybe you were always this strong, but if you got more power, the least you can do is point me in the right direction to get some. Maybe where the demons are coming from,  feel like being generous with info?" Getting stronger was the only thing on his mind right now, that and Nozomi's importance. Oki was the only one that acknowledged him, so maybe oki is his best bet for any sort of lead on what to do next. He had his own path, and it was apparent that whatever this is right now wasn't it.

Unless Emmelie asked more of him, Sada did his part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Back again at the alternate worlds, how lovely, that explained why the desert looked so familiar, what is strange though is that the man referred to the place as Azores, so it was an Alternate Azores after all"Right... Thanks.".

"Angels?"Blaez raised his eyebrow when that word was mentioned, could he be talking about the same angels from two years ago?"Those 'Angels' you are talking about, since when they have been gone?"He asked Enoch.

"Hm?"Just when he thought things had calmed down another lead by a woman and kid had appeared, the black haired woman and her friend sounded shocked, they even stepped in front of Nozomi as if they intended to protect him from the newcomer, that wasn't a good sign, but for now he'd stand in the back and watch, something important was going on, he could tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Before anything else could be said. nozomi would quickly dab a restorative substance upon himself. He needed to regain some energy before anything else er. "Bad". Happened. Huh. So I guess your on my side then. Why exactly did that chick attack me earlier?I appreciate your help. These worlds are in danger....I see. They had already been in danger before. i guess they just can't seem to catch a break...Then the thought of his home came to mind. His..

Azores....

The angels...Shit. guess there was more to them than I thought. So all the stuff they were holding back is coming to us full force huh?Just when I thought it was over...What doy you know about the situation?What exactly can we do to stop this?I've seen enough die already, the last thing we need is more people joining that body count, and even worlds.While we're at it...What's your name?Guess I don't gotta tell you mines given you were already informed of me.Ha. Nozomi for a second there almost forgot his common sense of manners. Even in a rough enviroment such as the alternate worlds, it was important to maintain some sembalance of who he was in the end. Though his newfound allies seemed to question his origins.Nozomi would step in quickly to set the point straight. Guys. I'm not from these worlds. I've been in here before two years ago when a strange event was influencing where I lived, but long story short. Where I come from. Is different. It's called Azores, over there. We have a full academy, we have cities that aren't in ruin or anything. Addressing Mercer especially when it came down to the point of where he truely came from.I wasn't exactly kidding when I said I fell out of the sky. I literally did and somehow ended up here. Why?I barely understand, but all I know is I'm here, and you guys helped me. So I don't mind helping you back.The boy wouldn't just abandon them,especially with how dire things were looking in the alternate worlds right now. Just how bizarre were things going to get for Nozomi? While we're at it hi to you too?Nozomi said addressing the three new arrivals, the one that had clearly been aligned with Enoch, and the other two that had suddenly crashed into the place and were probably almost as clueless as he was.Huh, Your familiar with the angels?They left the world after the event two years ago, I take it you were involved in that?Was a question he threw towards blaez. Perhaps this guy knew something that could help out right now.

Though, as Nozomi was preparing to explain more of his own situation, a strange group was starting to amass, a clearly larger one than their own.. Could these have been the people that Nozomi was informed were the enemy of Mercer and Emmiliene?Noticing two that stood at the front of the group and apparently... Emmiliene and Mercer were familiar with them.

Huh...Guess you guys didn't exactly get off on peaceful terms. Remind me of why there's even this war? I think there's a much larger threat judging from what's going on right now.He would address to Emmiliene and Mercer before Turning towards the group. As a woman called out his name and declared he was "her love". Woah,Those kinds of words weren't just ones you casually threw out... Nozomi didn't know this woman, something was clearly up. Why would....She know hi sname also. Though given she was with the other side, he had to take a careful approach. Clearly she has him confused with her boyfriend or something. Though it was at that moment the other male that came decided to be a smartass. Oi. I barely know whats going on either. Though I wouldn't suggest sticking your head where it don't belong. Over here, that'll get you killed. He'd address to "Sada" quickly. Before moving towards Emmilliene and Mercer to address them.

Guys I don't know who this is, but let me diffuse this. Maybe she has me confused with someone else? My name is Nozomi Kichida, but I don't know this chick. Please tell me there aren't any lookalikes of me or anything in this world...?Or either of you know someone with my name from around here? He whispered back to Emmeline and Mercer before taking 2-3 good steps forward to address her.Hey. Listen, I just fell out of the sky an Hour ago. I'm sorry but I don't think I'm the Nozomi your looking for. When did you last see a "nozomi". Cause whoever that was....Their not this Kichida. Maybe he could get some answers out of this chick.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Forgot to say, using a Snuff Soul.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Enoch frowned. So Oki wasn't told everything? That was odd. Enoch turned to Blaez. "Those Angels seemed to go two years ago." Was all he said, as the others seemed to be in an issue. Emmilene gave a strange face, but did not look at Sada. "Never heard of him." Lee stared at Nozomi in horror. "You were with us! You helped bring us together to take vengeance on the ones who agreed to look over wounds. You lead us..until you vanished. Did they kidnap you? They betrayed you! Come to back to us, to me. " And soon Emmilene and Mercer looked at him. Of course Nozomi wouldn't have known, but rumors circulated about a man who led the rebellion against the two groups who were ready for peace.. "That was you...we have been protecting the leader of their group?" Mercer said, staring at Nozomi with a face that could burn holes. Lee looked to be in complete grief, teary-eyed, you'd think she wasn't as strong as she originally appeared; at the very least, she appeared completely genuine. Mason glared at his "father" Mercer, without a word. All eyes were turning to Nozomi. He was the one who led this group, now joined with the other side. Emmilene and Mercer looked betrayed, and confused. Was Nozomi lying to them this whole time? Lee looked at him with an almost desperate hope. She was so happy to see him, but to see that he didn't remember her broke what was left of her heart after he left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Well so much for direct answers or clarity. If anything things had just gotten a lot more confusing; however, the being would take each thing one at a time. To the thanks, it would simply nod at the stranger as the conversation between Sada and the lady Emmilene continued.

It honestly had nothing to do with that one, so it left it as is. When the angels were brought up and Oki had asked its question to Mercer, it took note of the lack of answers, but also a frown from Enoch at its own words. Hmm?

Green eyes would drift over to him as it tilt its head at him in a questioning fashion. Had Oki said something wrong? Well, it seemed that would remain a mystery for now as the man decided to further explain the angel situation. To his words, Oki would blink slightly before speaking to the other.

“They are fully gone and now the worlds collapse because of this? If this is so then why did they leave and what happened to their champions?” Oki asked quite curious of this ever growing strangeness. If the angels were needed to keep the worlds balance…then why did they fight so hard against each other and try to force humanity to choose one idea or another? Was this the price for failing to come to agreement? And now that they were gone what happened to those bound to them? It’s eyes would eventually drift over to the strange man with Sada and take him in as Nozomi asked him a question that pretty much was similar to the one it had in mind, so as far as that front went the being remained silent and simply waited. As for the whole naming and siding front, even if the question wasn’t directed at it, it would still answer since its ally said nothing at this time.

“We...meaning us," it pointed at itself alone to make the point clearer "Are on your side as far as the problem goes yes. We would love to assist you with finding the answer for this whole mess. As for why you were attacked, it seems she wanted to test your strength. Maybe strength is a thing around here now that the rules have seemingly shifted again. In any case, we be Oki. Nice to meet you,” the creature would say to Nozomi allowing the others to introduce themselves if they wished though it had to wonder about the question that had been directed at Enoch. Had not Enoch pretty much said his own name and the woman’s name out loud and not to itself alone? Hm…maybe this one wasn’t paying attention or something else. Understandable considering what had happened. Anyway it was no big deal. Names were the minor evil in this case and in fact it would become even more trivial in the wake of Sada’s question.

To his words the being would smirk as it crossed its arms.

“You are very amusing with your one track focus; however, we are in a good mood right now, so here are somethings. The answer to the demons are the one the other side. We bet if you find the rally leader you’d find the demons. As for strength, you can say experience is the only thing that we have under our belt and unfortunately experience is what makes you stronger or smarter. Sure, these sides of the world could help you grow, but I would be cautious at chasing such things as power lest you get destroyed by something in the process; however, if that is truly your goal, then I suppose no matter what I say you’ll just do as you please anyway,” the being would say with a light shake of its head. It honestly wondered if Sada would be okay if left to his own devices. Sure, it didn’t know the guy and it could strangle him for that mouth of his; however, the being did not wish bad things upon him. So it had to wondered what sort of trouble he would get into with his hunt for power. Hrmmm…Well that aside a new distraction appeared in the form of a group appearing.

A group that seemed to have some beef with the smaller one currently gathered. As one of the leaders ran forward and began her spill of words, Oki would narrow its eyes a bit as it listened first to her words, then to the comment by Sada, and then the boy’s response to it all.

Outside of a justly deserved back off from the kid towards Sada, Oki watched as he conversed first with his “team” and then attempted to play nice with the other party. This in the end only got him into more trouble as the woman swore he was their leader or something….and when that went down the people he was with decided to take what they heard and suddenly turn against him?

Now this was confusing as all get out. If you were aligned with people then why didn't they trust him and took what they heard to heart. Just what was happening here to cause that sort of shift? Also the didn't seem like he was lying, but it didn’t seem the emotions from the woman were fake either. Frowning it would tilt its head toward Enoch and ask him something (See PM); however, its words would not be understood by any, but him. In any case whatever happened there, the being's mind would remain focus on this madness that was unfolding….
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:43 pm

guess its a different one then, my mistake, ill leave you to...whatever this is then." so he got the wrong girl? Either that or julian lied about the situation to begin with. Sada wasn't too sure why he was so mission orientated anyway, maybe it was fun to him? "Usually I'll have some witty comeback, but you're right. What's in it for me anyway?Live your life Nozomi." Sada shrugged, wasn't this guy getting his butt kicked by the silver haired chick a minute ago? If that samurai didn't get involved, by this mans logic, he would completely been at the mercy of that woman, who seemed to escalate the situation.

"I know about the angels too, but that information is pretty useless to me." Sada would eye Blaez. "How did you get here? Portal in the water? Did anyone else follow you in? " whenever blaez answered or not,  sada looked back to oki and nodded.

"One path opens up a numerous amount of possibilities you know? I want everything in the world that's precious. And ......" sada paused for a while. "I want to protect what's already precious to me... I don't care what kind of experience you have... I'll gain that all...then pass you...my desire is a need...thats why were different. I'm not afraid to use this power to achieve that." sada would then raise an eyebrow. " i don't know anything about a rally..elabotate..can you travel back and forth at will?"

Lv
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:04 am

"Two years ago, huh?That explains a lot."So he was talking about the same angels from the events, he did wondered why he lost Israfael's blessing during the final fight, he doesn't misses it at all, he loathes his younger self for being so empty, but that's not important now, what matters is that their disappearance caused this mess"Anyways, i can confirm this guys statement, there is paralel Azores to this one."He spoke and pointed at Nozomi, this time louder so most people could listen to him"It's very likely that he is not their leader, i know my word doesn't mean much but you all should take this slowly."

"Why does that matter?"He told Sada with a serious look on his face, he stared at the man for a few seconds, sighed and then replied"...Yes, i did use the portal in the water... and no, i'm alone."He didn't trusted the man in the red jacket yet, Nagisa's presence in the alternate worlds could be used against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Oh look at that...So we all know the same things then. Enoch. What exactly do we do from here?What's the big threat we gotta stop?I uh, barely know what the hell is going on. I happened to just crash into here. Being honest, he'd ask Enoch. All that really happened was he crashed into the alternate worlds and was pretty confused as to how people knew him. Besides being assaulted by some rude woman who Enoch knew. Then came the chick's response to him. "You were with us!"

Nozomis eyes widened at the sudden idea. What!?He didn't even know anybody here! As she kept speaking. Nozomi would only get more and more confused, but he'd think carefully about what she was saying. Maybe he should try asking her some questions...Bring you together?Lead you until I disappeareD?Woah wait, My Heads a hell of alot fuzzy. I just crashed into this place a few hours ago. Tell me....What even happened? Listen. I know this must be coming off as rather strange to you right now,but you gotta take it slow and hear me out...I landed a few hours ago from the sky, after some strange creatures attacked me. I had never been in this entire area before. Maybe she could reveal some vital details that'd help him figure out just what on earth was going on.... Meanwhile Mercer seemed to speak up. As he could feel his glare on his back practically. Nozomi would turn around and speak to him,I don't know what your talking about, You people saw me literally in the middle of a crash landing in some rubble. The azores I come from is different from this entire land. There's no rubble anywhere, there's cities. There's life, and it isn't worn the hell down. I'm telling you. Something doesn't make any damn sense here. It's like the Enoch person you've been "frankly" introduced too is saying. I'M. NOT. FROM. HERE. Putting Emphasis on the last part of his sentence. He had to get that point across. Last thing he needed was being mistaken for some other guy. jesus christ....Was there another Nozomi who really started the entire thing between these two sides?

Nozomi would turn torwards those speaking to him that had freshly arrived on scene now. It wasn't polite to necessarily ignore people. Speaking to Oki.I guess Hi to you too then?Ha, You already know my name now it seems. Honestly I barely know whats going on either. I uh...Landed in this strange place a few hours ago. I've been trying to figure out what caused that, but it's been confusing me. Then came the comment of her trying to test his strength. To that he'd laugh.Pfft. Strength. I just got my "potential" a few hours ago. She ain't gonna get much out of me,however...I guess I look forward to working with you then. From the looks of it. Another one had spoken up. Apparently in his defence, stating how he most likely was not their leader. With that, Nozomi would raise his voice to speak as well. Yes. Everybody, Do not get rash now. I know this is sudden and you seem to have me confused with a guy named Nozomi that looks probably a hell of alot like me, but I really didn't come from here. I live in a place called Azores, and that Azores isn't worn the hell down like this place. I was found, crashed in some random rubble. The Nozomi you have me confused with.... That guy ain't me. I've never even been here before. Or in anywhere in this world. He'd attempt to reach out to these people. They were panicked, angry, alot of things, but he had to try atleast now. All he could do was wait and see what came back at him. He braced himself mentally and physically for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   

Back to top Go down

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next