Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:02 am

The woman nodded. "Claire Hawthorne. She probably means that because I'm part of the group, certain powers that others make in their world I'm immune to.." Isla eyed her with a stone glare. "Why are you even here? Aren't your "allies" somewhere else?" Hawthorne let her mouth lower for a bit and looked down. "They are performing their mission, while I have to help them. The Core of all realities is threatening to swallow all nearby worlds and those beyond in order to keep it from perishing. I want to make sure that they save all worlds, and stop those who try to make it worse." Isla remained silent, and stepped in front of the group. "There is nothing for you here. Our mission and yours do not align." Hawthorne frowned, and shook her arms. Her bandaged arm appeared to bulge unnaturally, like something was attempting to break free. At the same time, Claire's voice started to quiver as her eyes glistened with water.

Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 Ec6564458cd7cb760dd0e7281fa6f4bffa18ce08_hq

"But.....they have to. They are here to keep your worlds safe, and you all made it happen faster by getting rid of your Angels. Do you hate outsiders...? I'm an outsider too, but it was an order we all got, I'm trying to help."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:01 am

Claire that was easy enough for one to remember, and when Claire explained what she thought Isla meant by them, the android nodded his head in confirmation. Isla then began her own line of questioning asking why Claire was here, and Claire explained how the group is all performing a duty to ensure that the worlds do not perish, and how they want to stop those who are trying to make it worse. To the android's surprise, Isla stated how their objectives do not align, and the android began to open his mouth to respond...when a quivering voice responded to Isla...she sounded so sad, the android felt his heart strings tug a bit.

"Minister Isla, you said minutes ago that now more than ever these other worlds are connected to our own. My last mistake when dealing with a situation like this...was looking and focusing inward on this world's trouble. Evidently, that was a mistake considering what I was told by Gonea, the mother of all humanity. Let us not presume that our goals do not align with the group's just yet." The android said, not in an accusatory way or judgemental way, but in a soft-spoken advisory way. Sentinel then turned toward Claire giving her a soft smile.

"Claire, I believe that our goals do align, perhaps it is not so clear at this moment, but I believe we want the same thing. To protect the worlds and prevent the core from collapsing in on itself. We don't hate outsiders, not unless you give us a reason to, and the angels...well they had their own problems. Please, allow me to explain a bit." The android said, closing his eyes and taking a breath, not that it helped him much but it helped him gather his thoughts.

"The angels each had their own goal or own ideal of a world that they wanted to create once this "Event" was resolved. They implored, those of us who had supernatural powers to join them and act as representatives and warriors for their cause. They wanted us to help them create their ideal world...none of their ideas were appeasing to the representatives or at least most of us. Therefore, we focused on the threat in our world and the beings known as the Primordials since we saw no reason to risk our race's personal freedom by siding with the angels." The android explained, "Because we chose not to particpate in this "event" and dealt with the problem that all the angels warned us about, the Primordials, Gonea, the mother of all humanity, separated us from the other worlds and likely removed the angels as this point from their domains. Now, I understood that the angels served to protect the worlds from the corruption of the Primordials and offer their ideal worlds to the representatives. What I didn't know is how key they were to the very stability of those worlds." The android explained to Claire trying to justify their actions, and comfort her about being an outsider. He wanted to show that their was a difference between someone who was trying to help, and those that had their own agenda.

"Now...had we known that, we would have taken another course of action, but instead we requested that Gonea withdraw and stop watching over humanity, as we have our own free will and deserve a chance to decide our own fate. Likely making it that the angels would withdraw with her since they were her servants. I would have requested that the angels stay if it meant the stability of the worlds. He explained, allowing Claire a moment to process what was said.

"We do not hate outsiders, the angels were removed without our say, and were a risk to our free will, which made it hard to justify them hanging around." He summarized, only now did he realize the mistake that they made. Red eyes blinked before looking at Claire, "Now Claire, I understand that your group has a mission to protect these worlds and stop this terrible event from happening. Can you tell us more about your group? Can you tell us how to stop what is happening? Do you know who seeks to take advantage of the current situation? I know of an individual known as Zachary on Standsten, who seems keen to use this to his own ends." The android a tenderness to his voice to help make Claire feel better.

"Furthermore, can you tell me more about this core, and how the angels; disappearance destabilized it further?" That was his final inquiry for the moment until he heard more from Claire, he could handle complicated stuff, that was the good thing about being a robot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:21 am

(I have no idea of posting order anymore here, so…)

“Hiro,” would be the calm response to the girl giving her name before he was falling silent again to listen to the young woman. He would nod lightly at her words as he considered them. So there was this group unbound by the rules of others and their powers. On top of this it seemed that the minister was in no way pleased about the situation. She didn’t seem to want the young woman to be here and pretty much was telling her to get lost; however, the young lady at hand didn’t want to leave. And why was that…?

Hiro felt himself become tense as she mentioned the Core of the world and how it was consuming worlds nearby due to becoming unbalanced. Unbalanced thanks to them being gone.

“…”

The situation only got worse as Alphonse did his best to play peacemaker and explain the situation of the past. They had asked the Mother to leave with her angles believing it was the right path…and yet…

“Perhaps we all made grave errors back then. My own even graver than your own. While you sought freedom through peace, I sought it through wiping this world of every last one of you. Humans, angels, gods…I wanted them all gone to make the world clean once more, but from that desire I ended up helping a darkness far worse than all of what I hated combined…” Hiro would say as he closed his eyes unafraid to admit his mistake and prepared to take any backlash from it. He would shake his head slightly before reopening his eyes again and leveling them with Claire. Hi gaze was serious and determined.

“I don’t care about outsiders as I could be considered one myself. Nor do I care for petty squabbles between groups. All I care about is fixing the problem at hand in any way we can,” his eyes would move from the girl to Isla. “Can we really turn down help like that just because she is on another side? Can we really afford to do that?” he would watch her for only a moment before looking away as blue eyes drifted to the ground. “Perhaps I don’t have the right to say anything here, but I have to agree with Alphonse. We cannot win this on our own nor fighting from just one side or against each other. If we start doing that again, we’ll end up with the same results as last time. Maybe something even worse this time.”

Hiro would fall quiet after that and let come what may as Aria stayed quiet on his shoulder with a light frown on her face. She didn’t seem to like whatever this was she had woken up too.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 Tumblr_o3qz18kGHI1u86t2qo1_500

Isla saw their point, and she was not without some kind of mercy. She was willing to hear them out. Claire nodded, and ran her arms across her eyes. "You all are nice...I'm sure we can work together. Our group is made of thirteen people, our thirteenth member being the most new. All of my friends are nice. One's a hooded boy that looks like a panda, another here is a girl with weird stockings and long blue hair. Another is a knight dressed completely in purple...or black. Another looks like a holy woman. One of them is new, has green eyes and wears a hat but they're either a boy or girl. One has a sword and a metal arm, and wears a tuxedo. One of them is ebony-skinned and loud. Another looks like a boy, and cracks a lot of jokes. One has red hair and wears glasses. One is a quiet swordsman. One is a Shadow with green hair, one is me, and one is our leader, but he's taking a break." Strangely, she remembered saying that verbatim before. Maybe she grew used to it. "The Core however is something else...but I don't entirely get it." She paused, trying to think. "This world is along with another version of your world, the closest to it. Someone is trying to destroy it, and it recovers by swallowing other worlds." She didn't know what to say about Zackary. "I'm looking for a girl actually. Her name's Azami. But you guys lost your protection with the Angels. I don't know where they went..." she looked frustrated, to the point of tearing up again. She didn't know what to do; she clearly just wanted to help. Was she being useless or wasting time by telling them? She looked around, as Isla watched her with a strange look. Even she was starting to doubt her hostility. Someone like this couldn't possibly plan to be violent...right?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:07 pm

The android nodded as she explained her group, evidently there was thirteen of them, and they all had identifiable features. The android made sure to record this so he would be able to recognize them and inquire with them for more information, this was very helpful in the android's opinion. Now they could find and learn more from the others in case they knew something that Claire didn't. She didn't seem dumb, but she seemed a bit childish. The android kept his notes about her group, and then she spoke about the Core.

Evidently, the Core was under attack by someone or something and it recovers by swallowing worlds...oh. That made the android pause, realizing that now these two worlds were in danger of being swallowed whole. "I see, so this core is trying to recover from this attack, and unless we find some other way to fix it our world and the next nearest world will be swallowed whole. Well, that's a lovely thought. But what do you mean by swallow other worlds? Furthermore, do you know who is behind it all?" The android said paraphrasing what Claire said, and asking his own questions. However, Claire seemed like she was getting frustrated again, "Hey now, no need to cry, we want to help and you're helping us understand what needs to be done. You're doing great!" He exclaimed trying to encourage her a bit, she seemed childish and easy to upset, but he knew a thing or two about handling children. Now you mentioned Azami, why are you looking for Azami? Why is she important to your group's cause? Does she fix the core or bring back the angels?" The android inquired giving Claire several moments to answer these questions, before then asking a question that he had no doubt would be difficult for her to answer.

Then he paused and revaluated what he knew about Claire or what he had seen, she was easily upset and like a child when she got upset...the android had no doubt it would lead to an outburst. Perhaps the question about whether or not there was a traitor, was not one for Claire to answer. One of her compatriots might be able to provide a clearer answer about that, so for right now the android would not ask about the idea of a traitor in their midst. That might give the girl a wrong idea, he would keep it in mind...was Claire possibly the traitor. She seemed...unstable...easily frustrated, but from what he had gathered is that she wears her heart on her sleeve. The android was more inclined to trust her at this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 1:17 am

Well, the beauty of the beast is that no one flared up at the past which was a nice break from the expected, so Hiro could throw that stress away. Another nice change was that Isla actually listened to their pleas rather than simply turn against everything and stuck to her own ways. That willingness to listen helped shine a different light on the woman which Hiro could respect even if they were all strangers for now. And look! The kindness seemed to help matters even more as the girl before them seem to open up giving them quite a chunk of information that he wasn’t expecting. She gave them a number and defining features of the ones she worked with. While the information was nice, Hiro had to wonder if the child said that to anyone who was trying to “help her out”. If she gave out such information willingly...then did that would put her team mates in danger no? Or was she perhaps telling them this with confidence that the ones chosen could not be brought down, so easily? It was peculiar for sure, but Hiro didn’t say anything to stop her as he simply locked the information and the odd behavior away for now. At least now he knew what to look for while he was journeying about.

With that clue given, he would tilt his head at the other statements said; however, it would not be he who spoke up first in the situation.

“Wait, wait. Are you saying the Core is like a black hole and is going to suck us all in? Then does that mean my world will get sucked in too?” The voice was small, but audible coming from his shoulder as Aria sat up even more on the man’s shoulder. A concerned look was on her tiny face and to be honest, Hiro didn’t blame her for her concerns. The idea of all worlds being sucked into a void was not pleasant at all. In fact…

“You say the islands and another version of them are closest too the Core. If you are referring to the Alternate Islands, then those were sealed off during the Event two years ago and while portals are opening again, I am not sure where they lead. Yet the way you speak makes it seems the other side still exists. If that is true...then how would we be able to get there to help said sides also?” he would ask the young one before fallling silent to see if she would answer. As he was waitng for the answer, he would take note of the child’s behavior and while Sential did his own thing to cheer her up, Hiro was quiet for a moment as he considered her.

“Lost, but perhaps everything can still be found. Answers and Azami included. While I am still going to hunt Zachary, I’ll help you hunt for what you search for too. How does that sound?” he would ask his tone more serious in comparison to Sentinel's and yet still gentle underneath. Yeah, he wasn’t the best at handling people let alone kids, but that still did not mean he was cold hearted. While he had a mission, he wanted to be able to help this one too. He was certain the burden she held was not easy...especially trying to hold it alone. He was willing to lend a hand to her, but why he would keep to himself as he became quiet once more to listen.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Hawthorne rubbed her eyes and sniffed. She looked at the Demon that appeared and nodded. "Azores will go first, then the worlds that are connected. Worlds will follow it. Whatever's happening is something that is being continued by something, or someone. Who it is..." She thought, and shook her head. "I don't know. Our boss told us it was someone here...Azami is her name. I am trying to find her." Isla raised her eyebrow at that. If the cause was someone here, it'd certainly be more than convenient. Where was this Azami now?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Alright that was something he could go on, this individual known as Azami is the one who is evidently continuing this destruction, or so Claire has been told. The android paused for a moment nodding at Claire, at least now they had an idea of where to start, and the android was linking some threads together. Presuming Zachary has an interest in this chaos, the perhaps he is assisting this Azami individual who is the source of all this chaos. The android looked toward Claire, "I recommend you come with us to Zachary to say the very least. I have a theory that perhaps Azami and Zachary are in cahoots. After all, right now Zachary is likely benefiting the most from all this chaos, and if he controls all those demons that are heading toward Standsten then, then he has the ability to protect this Azami. I recommend you come with those of us going to Standsten since that-"

He stopped speaking when there was a tremor and a giant monster rose from the sea. The android's eyes widened in surprise, "What the hell is that!?" He exclaims pointing at the giant monster that just rose from the sea. It seemed as though it was threatening Penecia, this was not good at all. This was really really really bad, now their resources would have to be divided even further. "Alright now we have two options, we go fight the sea monster, or we go find Azami, which our most likely lead is either that giant monster of Zachary. " The android said looking at the group of people around them, "I'm all for rescuing people who at that island, because that creature is clearly posing a threat, unless anyone here has information about what that thing is. I'd like to know before we go charging head long into that fight." He said turning his eyes upon Claire, not with hostility but curiosity. It seems like before they can even make a decision something else happens, this just keeps on coming.

The android then debated the idea of attacking Zachary...could they just abandon an island to do so? The android hoped that would not be necessary, and they could do both in a quick order. The android shook his head, there was so little information to go on at the moment what they needed was some freaking clarity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Aria gave the girl a mortified look as she heard the information. That…that couldn’t be true. There was no way that was happening and yet…and yet the world was falling apart right now. Aria bit her lip as she looked down for a moment thinking. To be honest, the only human she cared about right now was Hiro and quite frankly she was kind of okay with the demons running about. Sure didn’t approve of the hostile ones, but they were like people. Some were okay and some were just well... assholes to be honest. Still there would be no pains in the butt or loveable demons anymore if her whole world got sucked into a black hole! And there would be no Hiro if this world got sucked up too. So they had to save this place right? Right?!

The small demon would look up at the girl as she spoke.

“Azami huh? Well, I guess we will just have to stop her and this Zachary for good then. We can’t let them tear down the whole world!” the little demon said as she folded her arms nodding; however, she would pause in her action as the man with them spoke. A grin came to her face as she heard the words being spoken.

“Yeah! Let’s go get them!” she would say as she gave a small fist pump in the air. The demon was excited to be on their way to find this Azami and Zachary. They would make them stop doing bad things to the world and then everything would be okay!

Meanwhile Hiro was the calmer of the two. He did seem to hold a small smile of understanding on his face. Maybe he would’ve said something, but the moment he thought to speak the earth shifted under him causing him to shift his feet about to keep from falling. As he did this, Aria took to the air just as the man started to ask questions and point to something behind him. Aria who was looking in that direction would go pale like she had seen a frightening ghost or something.

“Nope!” Aria said as she dove downward and hid in Hiro’s pocket. Already knowing that was a tell-tell sign of trouble outside of the yelling, Hiro would turn to look at what was being pointed at, but instead of flipping out he would frown as he gritted his teeth together.

“It’s not a sea monster. It’s a demon and from the looks of it a pretty powerful and pissed off one, but the question is why did it come here?” He would tear his eyes away from the hideous thing that towered about and looked at Claire as his mind whirled.

His look was stern more so than hostile as he looked at her like a father would a small child that was he did not want to believe was lying to him. The look was a sign that the next thing the girl said could determine exactly what he was going to do in this mess.

“...That holy woman that you mentioned earlier, is she a demon slayer?… Or is she a demon? And if she is a demon is that thing her or is the creature something else?” his voice was calm and soft. He wasn't made or anything, he was simply trying to understand the situation and while this kid could hide stuff for them, she seemed pretty open with her words....so maybe she could shed a bit of clarity on this new nightmare.

In any case, his questions were a strange set no? Perhaps so. However, Hiro had his reasons for asking this. First off, unlike everyone else he knew what demons felt like energy wise …and that thing while on another island was indeed giving off some major waves of power that were associated with the sort upper class demons you would literally ran away from to live. Also, the reason he asked about the holy woman was because he knew that some demons would take on forms of holy ones either to mock religion or simply hide and appear innocent. If something was to unhinge the world rather than actually save it then why not hide in such a disguise? Did demons have enough heart to care about anything outside of what benefited them or their own? It was a strange concept, but if one could then maybe that is why it was had been chosen to defend the world. Besides with that sort of power it could be used as a trump card if things got crazy...It was wild theory, but he didn't throw it out the window as he considered all possibilities.

In any case if that thing was one of this kids “friends” he didn’t exactly know how he felt about that. On one hand to attack could potentially tick the kid off if this was indeed a friend, but on the other not attacking would probably get people hurt or worse killed. He didn’t like where this was going and he wasn’t sure if he could still trust this kid either.

She mentioned a boss telling her Azami was the cause of this….and Zachary seemed to piggy back off of the chaos. It was all confusing and giving him a headache, but Sentinel had one thing right.

Regardless of what Claire had to say, Hiro would glance at the man.

“I can understand your concern and if you wish to fight then go, but I cannot follow you down that path at the moment. I will however, check into this Zachary and Azami business. Maybe there is more clues to be gained from both encounters,” Hiro would say as his eyes lingered on the man for a moment and then returned to Claire. His expression would remain unreadable as he simply waited for the outcome for now.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 Tumblr_o019rz0svm1so2t73o1_500

Hawthorne would agree to Sentinel's suggestion. "I'll go with you to Azami. Or I can help you talk to Tamara...she was nice to me once...she talked to me about demons; she is a demon in and of itself. That's probably her primal form, what she used to be. Now it's what she is when strongest; she's no laughing matter; she's smarter than me..." She said. She sat down on the ground and crossed her legs, as though meditating, until they would decide what to do. Isla looked at the group. She herself was upset with the new development, but the worst of it was that she simply could not leave the barrier without bringing it down. She would hand Sentinel her contact information. "I cannot go with you. I have to make sure I don't let the barrier drops, but I can help you and give you information when needed. I'll trust your word for what is the proper scenario...I'm willing to bet she isn't there just to tear up the area." Claire seemed to nod slowly in agreement.

Claire Hawthorne has joined your team as an NPC. Info will come when needed.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:25 pm

The android took in everything he heard, and plotted a plan that would be the best for everyone. "Alright, in that case..." He said looking at Hiro, "I think you should go ahead to Standsten and though I hate to separate our limited resources, but if you can investigate more into Azami and Zachary that would be a good idea. I recommend you don't start a fight unless you make a few friends there and are able to hold your own, because you're deep in unknown enemy territory at that point."

"As for Tamara, Claire, I think I will need your help talking to Tamara, and I think Isla has a point. If she is in that form she isn't there to tear the place up, she might be fighting someone powerful, like Azami. But if she isn't then I would like to defuse the situation before she hurts anyone that she is supposed to be protecting." The android said, looking toward Isla. "I apperciate that, if I need more information from your end I will contact you and let you know. And if no one has any questions for me then I need to get moving toward Tamara, Claire follow me if you would please. We're need to talk to one of your friends." He said stepping away and heading toward the subway. He had grabbed everything he needed from the house when he left with Maria, who is still safe thank goodness, in fact he would call someone up to speak to her about watching over Maria while he was gone.

Unless he was stopped he would leave and begin making his way to Tamara, after all someone needed to get to the bottom of this one way or another.

(Exit unless stopped)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Hiro’s expression would remain calm as he took in the information. He would give Claire a small nod of thanks for the information given. Well, at least he knew a bit more about at least one of this strange group of twelve that was running about. While a demon of that power was indeed disturbing to discover, he suppose things would be okay…provided said demon could be halted.

Isla seemed to believe that the creature wasn’t mindless in its attack; however, the trigger that caused her to reveal her true form would remain unknown for now and quite frankly he would leave the issue of discovering said trigger to Sentinel. After all, the other might have something at his back that could help deal with the demon or a fight, but Hiro? No…he did not have enough firepower to risk facing something that strong yet and in a battle with something like that Aria would be useless. She didn't have enough courage to face that one.

He didn’t want to get in the way, so he opt for the route he knew he would be the most useful traveling on- information gathering.

As words and information were exchanged, Hiro would quietly listen taking note of Isla giving her contact information to Sentinel. A reminder, he would need to catch up with the times and actually get a phone. Perhaps he would get one along the way. For now, he marked where Isla would be and if he needed to get in contact with Sentinel well, he had a way of tracking others when necessary, so he was quite positive, he would meet him and the woman again when the time was deemed right.

In any case, what was to be done was settled as Sentinel decided to take Claire with him to the female demon on the other island and tasked Hiro with investigating the issue of Azami and Zachary. He would give a nod to the other when he was addressed directly.

“The warning is noted. I’ll be careful and expect you two to do the same,” he would say as his eyes drifted from Sentinel and then to Claire. Sure, his words weren’t the gentlest, but underneath the seriousness was an air of care that he just wasn't great at displaying. He honestly hoped to meet the pair again…preferably in one piece.

As farewells were said, Hiro would let the man and the child go waiting until they were out of sight before his eyes drifted back to Isla and the girl that had decided to stay with her.

“I thank you for your time Minister and hope you stay safe until we meet again,” Hiro would tell the lady in calm tones before giving her a light bow. After that was done, he would turn away from her and begin to head back into the street. He had little time and yet so much to do…

~ Exiting the thread unless stopped ~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:18 am

Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 180px-JudgementCard

With resolve in hand, you chose to make your way to the source of a crisis. Will your strength be enough to stop the enemies that lay before you...?

Everyone has joined to become the 'Azores' Second Wave of Heroes' Judgement Arcana social link...

Everyone has ranked up with each other...

Everyone has formed a social link with Isla of the Star Arcana...

Everyone has made a social link with Claire Hawthorne of the Taurus. This can take the form of any Arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)   Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crisis at Isla Tower (Thread for people coming to the tower?)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next