Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Empty
PostSubject: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:37 am

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) E4c1513a-s

When Nozomi woke up, he would be in the middle of a pile of what appeared to be debris and garbage, is body in dirt and dust. He was slowly waking, but his vision would be a bit distorted and skewed. He would feel a few taps on his face from a hand as smooth as silk, and the smell of smoke from a cigarette in the air. Looking over him were two people.

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Homura-Gifs-puella-magi-madoka-magica-34636798-500-281

One was a young girl that looked as though she was still in grade school, too petite. Her body was young but her eyes carried the wisdom and knowledge of a saint. She was both hardened and hopeful. Weary but capable. You could see the eyes of a born leader, yet the eyes of a caring mother in this woman.

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Tumblr_static_82nk1rw3mso4c8o88cggcsw0g

The other person was a man with a patched eye holding a lighter as he lit his next cigarette. His face looked dead, like he was a man who had given up a very long time ago. However his mouth twitched at times, and with his slight movements between his still posture, you'd think that something powerful still fought within him. "He may be dead after all. Let's go on then. Not gonna waste time on the poor gu-" The girl smacked his hand as she noticed Nozomi shaking from his trip. "He's alive! Wake up friend. Please, if you can hear me, say something!" The girl looked at him, hoping for some kind of response. His vision would slowly clear and he would see that around where he immediately was, large destroyed buildings were there forming some kind of circle around the two of them, and blocking Nozomi's view of the outside of the strange installation. He could see the sky above him, which was death grey, and if he looked hard enough, images of faraway places flashing for a few seconds before vanishing. Was he still half asleep, or was that actually happening? Regardless, the two were too focused on Nozomi to notice that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:40 pm

It was as if everything was black... Odd and strange. Nothing made any sense any more. As the Kichida laid unconscious. What was going on? As he would slowly begin to awaken from his strange and unusual slumber. His Vision oddly distorted and skewed from his descent it appeared. His clothes seemed rather tattered and he was a little dirty....A "little" was a underexaggeration however. Nozomi knew he had to take one hell of a shower when he got back to azores. That was. IF he could even get back to Azores in the first place. A hand seemed to brush against his face. One that was soft as silk. Though oddly he could smell smoke as well. Judging from this. it seemed there were some individuals near him at the moment.

Hey what the hell....What the hell is going on.Nozomi would say tryin g to stand up now. Barely really gett up and instead bending up slightly. His Vision clearing up.Hi...um... What exaclty is this place?and who are you people?My names uh... Nozomi. I guess its nice to meet you?He would say attempting to read the other two. However He would look at the sky. Noticing some strange images.Holy shit. Look at the sky nearly...I swear I can see Some odd Images of some places up in there...Just what on earth is causing this kinda. thing... Hell what caused this big wreckage where we are?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:02 am

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Tumblr_mqlyk1IDR21s9t1roo4_500

The girl smiled relieved to see Nozomi awake, while the man pursed his lips, interested. The girl would offer a hand to help him up. Should he take it, he would find that her hands were actually coarse and calloused. They were rough and hardened from experience and constant use. "It's good to see you're awake. My name's Emmilene Dulrish. We found you just out in the open, and took you here to see if you were still alive." She looked at the male in wait of him to give his introduction. "Mercer." Emmilene glared at him sternly, like any mother would their child. Mercer sighed. "Mercer Shinen. A pleasure, and it's good to see you're still kicking kid. Sorry you had to wake up to an old coot like me. At least she's kinda cute, and probably closer to your age." Emmilene seemed to ignore that comment as she continued. "We figured maybe you came from the other group. There are alot of people coming this way, maybe you were someone who went ahead. At this point everyone has decided to pick a side to jump on, either with us or against us." Emmilene said.

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Tumblr_n6zam5chU61sn3jabo1_500

Mercer frowned. "Is it too much to ask to try and join two groups together? People have to act like they gotta fight it out?" Emmilene shook her head. "Sorry, we haven't explained much to you. You see, originally we were two opposing sides, one for Order and one for Chaos. Soon however we managed to come to agreements and chose to unite, however many of both our factions were not happy with this, and decided to defect to their own group to deny our own group. We think that there is still hope to end this without a full-scale war, but tensions are high, and soon their faction will reach ours if we continue to travel in their direction. We helped you, but you do not owe us at all. You can go off on our own. Since you're awake, it's probably safe, but there's no way to know what's going on out there, so at the very least, perhaps you should take a moment to break here before we move on Nozomi." She paused after saying that name. "Hm....you seem so familiar, I wonder why." Mercer said interestingly enough. They both glanced at each other then back at Nozomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:53 am

So Mercer and Emilliene huh. Man. He felt as if he could trust them atleast a little. the two appeared to be rather friendly it seemed. As nozomi would remain slightly silent and chuckle a bit at mercers comment about himself. So these guys were in some kinda war apparently... "Look. Just wondering. What exactly is this place. I kinda uh... Ended up here by unexpected means. In terms of the situation you guys seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. What exactly is your plan. Maybe I could help you out a little. There is strength in numbers and unity after all. " . He might as well offer them a hand. Taking the hand emilliene offered him in order to get up again now. Brushing the dust off of his body. There was alot on his kind right now. How the hell was he gonna get back to Azores was one of them. But for now that would have to take a backseat to his current priorities. Unless he found. way of getting back immediately. It wasn't worth dwelling upon right now. "Do you happen to have any other people working with you. Or is it just the two of you right now? Where exactly are you guys heading too?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:53 pm

The two looked at him strangely. "Unexpected means? Did something happen to you? We actually had seen you out in the ground for some time now, about an hour, before we were able to pick you up. We weren't sure if there were others near you. You seemed to be as still as a rock." Emmilene said. She looked around at the area before returning to him, running a hand on her other wrist. "It's us two, and a small group of Persona-Users and those who follow the Crawling Chaos. The other group is heading towards a certain point in the middle of their travel, while we and what we have are making our way to that middle point. They are here to ambush us, but we will get to them before that can be done." Mercer shook his hand as though cutting her off. "Alright, enough is enough. We're bombarding him with everything there is to know about any conceivable thing. I appreciate you helping us kid. For some reason you found your way to where we are. Maybe you're an unlucky sap caught up in this mess. That would suck..."

"Anyway....our trip will be a bit. We will make it there within the day or perhaps the next, but the time is drawing near, if you choose to travel with us, by all means; we are leaving shortly. Soon it will be time. Either we make peace or bloodshed will end up killing us all." She walked away from the two by a few paces and pulled out a small device and spoke quietly to it. Mercer leaned in to Break and whispered to him. "She's done way more than I have. She brought me from the hell I put myself in. I want to believe in her even though we are rather outnumbered. She told you it was one group, but odds are if the ones that defected still hate each other then it could be two groups we are going up against. I think she plans to try to let you go when we find a safe place...don't respond now, but think about what you plan to do. You don't have to join us." With that said, he walked up and joined Emmilene. They would then after a few minutes wait for Nozomi to join them or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:43 pm

Well you see....I ain't exactly from here.Nozomi would say sheepishly rubbing the back of his head for a moment before resuming what he was saying. I uh. Came from another place actually. A Place called Azores if either of you are familiar with it? Still as a rock?Out for a Hour. Damn....Nobody else was with me when I seemed to be "on my way" over here. See I did this odd thing where out of nowhere I was uh. Falling from the sky. Didn't think I'd even crash anywhere.It was all a real damn unfortunate series of unfortunate events. Though for now. It appeared There was no immediate way of Nozomi reaching his Prior home. He had to adapt with the moment and cooperate with these guys. Though if things were truthfully as bad as they were saying. They could kinda use his help... Persona Users and people who follow the Crawling Chaos...Alright I can work with that. I myself possess the Potential as well. As someone with a persona.Alright great. So they all seemed to wield their own abilities apparently. Confirming everyonea round him right now could fight. The idea of fighting other PEOPLE with personas had never occured to him in his previous ventures. The idea of actually killing....It was a strong one. Could he live with actually ending someones life? Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

Make Peace or Bloodshed?Heh. I got a bit of a way of words. Let me come with you. I'll try to help you out however I can.Nozomi would say walking Forward before being cut off by Mercer real quick. Who leaned over to him and began to say something. Huh. Mercer did really give off signs of having been through some shit, and this only confirmed it further. Alright....Nozomi said as his only response before walking up to Rejoin Mercer with Emiline as they uh. Would begin to walk away together or something.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:14 pm

They would walk with him, and lead him through the city building. Inside one of the buildings was a group of around a hundred. No doubt these were the ones that joined the two, and they came in all shapes and sizes. Mercer frowned at the group dejectedly. "Perhaps if I was faster, my son would still be here." Emmilene reached up to squeeze his shoulder lightly. "Mason is still alive. He just needs a stern word from a father who has not given up hope." "And what if that father has given up?" Emmilene let go of his shoulder with a glare, like she was preparing to put soap in his mouth for his language, before stepping forward and clearing her throat.

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Tumblr_n0umlhkj3B1sgqxr8o2_500

"Everyone. We will not perish here. We have to move forward, or there will be tomorrow. Even at the brink of hopelessness, it's those who get up in the face of it that can keep going; not the ones that have chosen to give up and not accept anything. Even my own words are hard to reach you, so I want you to do something." She paused, and nodded affirmingly. "If you don't believe in me, then ridicule yourself. Tell yourself you are simply not good enough," she stayed silent, as few around the room began to close their eyes to listen to her order, some spoke out loud against themselves with no confidence. "That is unpleasant is it not? Is that how you want to feel on what could be the deciding days of our future?" A few resounding "No"s echoed through the room. "Then deny those words that you may think or say, and pick yourself up, or those around you will bring you up by force. This will be our final pilgrimage either way, but do not make it the last miserable one. We will succeed, and with our help from someone new it is even more added to the force," she gestured to Nozomi, which drew a few faces, and even bewilderment. "Will you sit here and pray, or will you take those prayers and make them come true?" She waited and watched, as many of the ones sitting down began to stand and those began to band closer together. Through those words from her, the group was instilled with a light once more. Emmilene had given them some of her light.

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Tumblr_static_cross

Even Mercer Shinen who had a gloomy face smirked. Emmilene would smile and walk towards the group, with Mercer following behind as the group trailed off with Nozomi. However, they would open the door on the other side, and suddenly a blistering light poured in, which gave way to a strange landscape made of....sand?

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) 004-scene-digital-art

The sand and mounds of earth spread for miles, but for some reason, the light was blocked on the inside of those buildings; it was akin to entering another realm entirely, yet it was still the same realm he remembered entering. The group would continue on, as the city would remain like a strange urban oasis in a harsh land. However, the minute Nozomi would turn to the group and walk with them, the city would shimmer, echoing a strange sensation across Nozomi's whole body...

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Dy2g4YF

The first card has been dealt....though you are alone, you took your step towards your future in this strange realm....

Nozomi has formed the first Rank of the "Meddling Saviors of the Unknown Worlds" Judgement Arcana social link...

Nozomi has formed a social link with Emmilene of the Empress Arcana and Mercer of the Fool Arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)   A Distorted Demise (Nozomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Distorted Demise (Nozomi)
Page 1 of 1