Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Audience (Zack/Simon)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:03 am

Great, more problems. So no one really could contact with Rita. It really felt like he was just stuck with these guys. The options were getting smaller and smaller for Joshua. So it looked like this was all really had to work with at this very moment. Especially this drenched person that looked almost familiar, but Joshua didn't bother to make much note of him except to answer his question.

"We know jackshit," he growled in annoyance, "Those fuckers are just circling above us doing God knows what."

It was really annoying. At least back during the Event, there was someone who could give him some answers of what's going on. But this time, no one knew about anything. He glanced over towards the water of the ocean. It was something he can't quite describe and definitely something the Nyarlathotep Child didn't want to deal with. So going by boat was out. And perhaps with getting through the subways with people probably crowding it and perhaps breaking it in the process. Even a number of them went underwater if he remembered correctly. Yes, this was indeed exasperating.

"Simon, Rinna was here. Maybe six months ago. Zack knows something," Joshua would explain to the former angel, "I don't know what she was here for. I couldn't get that out from him or anything else. We'll need to talk to him. He's up to something, maybe about this whole bullshit that's flying over our heads right now. Come with me. I hope you can still use that Persona back with the fight with Nesoi."

Then he looked over at the police--or Power Ranger duo. Or whatever the hell they went by.

"You two are cops, right? We're going to separate here. Either head back to the radio tower and get it functional again. We'll need communications to be up again and find out what the fuck the inept government is doing right now. You are a part of that pathetic body after all. Go help them out. Or you could go back to the school and meet up with an Ariston Rhodes. Tell him we sent you. I need you to find out what Zack did there two years ago. Give me a call once you find out what. Got it? Make yourself useful."

If no one voiced any opposition, Joshua would now make his way back to Zack's hideout.

OOC, according to Gran...:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:09 am

"Charles... Oh thank god you made it. I didn't know the waters were that bad, hope it wasn't to hard on you." Jack looked out over the water and winced... There was absolutely no way they were going to be able to cross again, the fact that Charles made it over in time was a a lucky break in and of itself. What ever was happening to water, well in short it was clear that no normal boat was going to survive that... "Glad you made it... But I don't think we'll be able to make that return trip..."

Jack felt a vein start to strain as he listened to Joshua... This guy knew how to Irk Jack for sure... but there was literally no point in getting confrontational about it. Best to just keep a calm head and approach things rationally. "Sorry Pal, but no dice, I don't know if you can tell or not but the water's way to dangerous to cross right now, and the land bridge routs will be to congested by people evacuating to do any real good. No, we're all stuck on this island for a while." Jack would toss Joshua a glace before continuing,"And as much as I'd love to see you and your Anti-establishment complaining off... There's safety in numbers, and right now it's better safe then sorry."

Jack would pull his over coat off and toss it to Charles to replace the shirt he obviously lost in the trip over here"Though if you're dead set on parting ways I can't stop you... Charles, if we can't go back to San Malarus then we need to do what we can here, and I think the best way to that is stop whatever those monsters up there are trying to do. Best way to do that is by going right to the source... I say we capture one of these bastards and see what we can get out of them. The one I fought seemed to have sentience, maybe we can find a chatty one. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Things were worse than he thought. These things were everywhere... and Jack and his companions apparently fought one already. And not only that, but something seemed to be brewing with all of them gathering in one place. Made him wonder if it was smart to stay here for too long... Though they had no choice anymore, if they were here, they might as well try their best to stop whatever this is from getting worse. If they could halt whatever those things were doing there, they could probably stop them. If stopping this was even possible to them.

In any case, currently, he was relieved that Jack was fine, and the sentiment seemed to be shared. So he recoiled with a smile. "Of course I made it. No need to worry." He said to Jack before looking at the other boy and nodding. "I agree with Jack. Since we don't know anything, or, as you said it, "jackshit", though I don't know how Jack or feces have anything to do with this..." He shook his head, getting back on track. "Sorry, but yes, we should try and capture one of them. I'm sure Jack and I can handle it, so you go on to whoever this Zack person is and look there. After that, we could look for a way out of this island or try and do something if we get some useful intel."

Having finished speaking, he turned back to Jack as he handed him the coat. "Haha, sure." He said, putting it on. Though there was no purpose in it, he couldn't say no to Jack ~ That wasn't what a ranger would do. Or a cop-ranger. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 am

Simon nodded to Joshua. He didn't have much else choice and he didn't want him to go alone. "That said, decide now. If you want to go with us great, if not I doubt there aren't any ways to get through. If it helps, check the subways again and see if at the very least the tunnels are down. If you can still traverse them, then at least spread the word. It never hurts to look." He would continue to follow Joshua where he would go, and he was not against the two joining him. He personally felt a little safer than before, but he understood splitting up. To be honest he worked better on his own, but Joshua seemed like he needed help. His ears perked a bit when he mentioned Rinna being here before. So as of some time ago she was alive. If Zackary does know something then he really is the only way to go. Not to even mention that he may have involvement in whatever is going on. Maybe he knows something about this too.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:47 am

"And you going with me would just make things worse," Joshua bluntly admonished Jack, "Simon and I will handle ourselves somehow. We have to. You do your own thing and we'll do ours. Just call when you got something, alright?"

He gave his number to Jack, at least it should secure some form of contact despite how he didn't like to give his information to a cop. With that, the Nyarlathotep Child would finally leave the two alone. Whatever the hell they were going to do, at least it was going to help in its own way. For now, Simon and Joshua would have their own job. He felt really uncertain on how things were going to go. Would Zack allow them back inside? Joshua would have to find out.

He would run back towards the direction of the entrance he went inside to reach Zack's base. Joshua looked around him to see if any of Zack's men were still around or not. There was still a keypad on that door if he remembered correctly. And someone needed to push those numbers in, one way or the other.

He also looked up at the sky, as if trying to make sense of the circling demons above him.

"Wonder what the fuck they're waiting for..." he mumbled.

Hopefully, on the way back to the entrance, the demons wouldn't try to go after Simon and him. It would be an honest pain in the ass if they did.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:01 am

"Then I suppose that's that. You two stay low and stay safe." Jack would nod as he exchanged numbers with Joshua. "I'll be sure to keep you informed if we manage to get something out of these monsters, just let us know if you come across anything interesting. We gatta work together if we're gunna stop this." Jack nodded to the pair before they took off. He would wait a moment before coming to a sudden realization. "Simon... Hold on." Jack would call to the former angel, if he stopped to look back Jack would offer a quick thumbs up and a warm smile hidden under his helmet "I just want you to know... I think I was wrong about you... Back at the rally I mean. If we both make it out of this let's go out for a drink or two." content in this, Jack would watch the two go before turning to Charles.

"Alright! I say we take their advice and check the subways while we're hunting down a demon. Our top priority is taking one of these creeps alive, but it's good to have a destination in mind with these things." With a burning soul and manly determination, Jack would thrust his fist forward towards Charles and await him to complete their brotherly fist bump "Alright Ranger Gold! You ready to save the world again?"

With a goal in mind and lives to save, Jack would make off towards the city, hopefully with Charles fallowing close behind.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:07 pm

"Bye, take care." Charles waved the other two off before turning back to Jack. He called them demons, right? Was that what they were? He bumped Jack's fist and smiled. "Right, I'm ready. We'll get to the subway and, if we find a demon on our way there, we'll capture it."

He followed Jack as the two went on their way. So then, what did they know? He thought to himself. The ones that surrounded him in the sea were humanoid... lady-like, and they could talk, though they seemed lustful more than anything else with their words. And Jack also said they fought a sentient being... If they were in any luck, they'd encounter a sentient one again, though that was uncertain at the moment. For all they knew, these could've been exceptions, and maybe the others are just beasts or something. Not like they seemed to be using their brains much just flying above the island... Hmmm, wouldn't it be easy if they could just shoot one down? Though they probably couldn't reach it... He still hadn't even tried summoning his other Persona... It had a cannon, but would it be able to use it? Maybe in conjunction with Jack's... But they'd need to prepare something like that beforehand, so it wouldn't work... They were in fortuna's hands, weren't they? It all depended on how lucky they turned out to be right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Audience (Zack/Simon)   An Audience (Zack/Simon) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Audience (Zack/Simon)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4