Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cole's Lost Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:38 am

Once again the Shadow was attacked relentlessly. Its heavy frame began to rock back and forth, obviously beginning to feel the pain it was being put through at the moment. Luckily soon its defenses would return back to normal. For now, since its health had fallen so low, it would begin to charge for an attack. Lowering its maw into the ground and lifting its tail up, a steam would begin to escape from the monster's pours. The steam cloaked its body, creating a sort of visual distortion of its frame. Hiding within the thick coating, the Shadow would await for it to regain its former strength. With luck on its side, perhaps the Persona-User would waste some of his strength and foolishly look to attack. "Come Child, do not be afraid. This battle is only beginning." The Shadow mocked the youth, knowing he was one who was so obsessed with pride. Would this ploy work? Perhaps the Shadow was charging for a powerful attack and needed to be hit or it succeeded. Or perhaps the Shadow wished the boy to attack to perform a powerful counter? Now this was when the true game began.

Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:38 am

The Shadow gave a primal growl, angered that the Persona-User did not charge in for an attack. Because of this, the fog would disperse from the creature's body, and the attack would have failed. However, that was quite alright. The Shadow was not the type to call it quits so easily. Especially when its goal was so near. The only thing standing in its way was the annoying brat with a ghostly face and old man colored hair. Taking in a deep breath and then exhaling, the Shadow would shoot another stream of flames out towards the pain in the ass. It was doing the most damage. The only good news he had now was his defense was no longer lacking, but did that matter so far into the fight? The damage it had already taken before hand had played its toll on its body. Letting the brat get the time to heal his wounds was a bad move. Well regardless, the Shadow held its ground and awaited the next blow, whether it be lightning or physical.

Shadow:

Chances to Miss:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:22 am

-Conflict Resolved-

With the Persona-User's final attack, the massive demon would stumble backwards before collasping down. The dark miasma would shatter, and its massive form would return to what it was before. That of Shadow Cole Barbados. The Shadow laid down for a few seconds while looking at the ceiling before lifting itself up into a sitting position with a blank expression. It loss.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:28 am

Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 C1DO7z9 Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 C1DO7z9 Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 C1DO7z9

"You're somethin' else, squirt. Here I thought your bark was bigger than your bite."

Cole said jokingly as the epic battle came to it's climatic ending. The darkness devouring the room shattered and the hulking beast returned back to it's original form. The self-proclaimed pugilist erupted into laughter as he nonchalantly walked forward towards the defeated counterpart.

"I finally understand, yo. It took eighteen long years but I finally get it..."

He murmured walking past the silver-haired underclassmen and standing directly beside the blank 'shadow' with no emotion at all. The Brawler glared down at the fallen counterpart with balled fists and boiling blood. Looking in the cloudy yellow hues of this 'shadow' brought nothing but the harsh realization of pain and abandonment. At first, when he looked at this counterpart, he saw the 'Cole' he wanted to be; or so he thought. But, after going toe to toe with Naito, Cole could only see his defeated self in the ominous eyes of this shadow. The longer he glared down at the counterpart, the more the wounds throbbed with metaphorical pain and anger.

"You're not supposed to be this weak. You're supposed to be better than me. Yet here you are in the same position I am; defeated and confused. Sucks, I know..."

Cole sighed and crossed both arms up against the massive chest of his. It took one hell of a nightmare for him to come to terms with his inner emotions, but he did, and boy did it feel refreshing. But how could he express himself? He was never one for showing emotions, so what next? He sighed yet again, closed his eyes and thought about what his grandfather would tell him in times like this.

"'Don't cover your head when leaving your bottom exposed.' Ya' know, he always spouted that but I never really understood what he meant. But now, I have a feeling I do. I locked away all my emotions in attempt to forget about the past and all the pain it brings. But in reality, by doing so I was only reliving those events day in and day out. Fuckin' ironic, right?"

Both Cole's continued to look each other in the eye.

"I feared being judged and labeled. So I acted the part. I became this big strong guy who could knock out anyone who dared to try anything funny. Not only that, but I became the clown everyone loved or loved to hate. That way, if they did hate me... They'd hate me for the way I was not the way I looked..."

He chuckled,

"What a fuckin' fake I turned out to be, huh? And you... Me? Whatever, but the point of the matter is you didn't have it easy. By neglecting my pass I was neglecting you.... Myself... My true self..."

He awkwardly stroked the back of his head and sighed once again.

"If you're really me then we're gonna climb to the top together! I accept the fact I lost the fight with my emotions and true feelings, but I want lose again. Barbados Cole ain't no idiot; he learns from his mistakes and becomes a better man from them!"

He finally offered the counterpart a helping hand up to his feet with a wholehearted smile.

"Besides, we're bros and bros always got each others back, right?"

He extended his arm and curled his fingers into a tight fist and awaited the counterpart to partake in such bro like behavior.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:15 am

The Shadow would return the act of kindness and acceptance from its original.. With this revelation, the doppelganger would transmogrify into Gatsuga. With its flames, it'd clear the path for its owner..

With this done the newly found Persona would vanish into a sparkle of lights, blessing Cole Barbados with the potential to summon it at will..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 C1DO7z9 Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 C1DO7z9 Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 C1DO7z9

The acceptance of himself brought forth flames of the grandest kind. However, these flames didn't burn or sting as they danced and twisted around the robust body of Cole. It was quite the opposite; these flames giving him a scene of protection, worth, and strength. From behind the Fighter erupted a canine with pure white fur. Cole looked up towards the motherly beast, and the beast back at him. The canine exhaled one majestic howl; causing the flames to twist and turn even faster before they were dismissed with mental thought from the wolves part. In a vibrate flash of power, the large canine suspending behind Cole vanished into him.

"I have no idea what the fuck just happened. But honestly, I ain't complaining."

Cole's ears twitched as the silver-haired underclassmen spoke his typical words. The Brawler merely shrugged his shoulders and payed the little guy no mind. However, it seemed no more words would be exchanged; seeing how the boy made his quick departure like some phantom hero. The self-proclaimed Pugilist watched as he vanished behind some fancy crimson door. Really? Was that it? You supposedly save someones life and leave without even giving the slightest of hints on what to do next? What of this place? Where was he? And what the hell are 'shadows'? The questions were endless and the confusion remained, but obviously Naito had more pressing matters to attended too.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? Just gonna leave me here, huh? What kinda bullshit..."

Without any other clues to go on, Cole decided to transverse through the same crimson door Naito went through. Push comes to shove he'd end up somewhere next to the little punk if anymore of these 'shadows' decided to attack. Now, don't get it twisted. It's not like Cole needs the little runt to protect him. It's just, he's 100% clueless over this otherworldly situation. With lazy movements and a heart racing with curiosity, Cole walked through the luminosity light. Where'd he end up? Hell if he knew...

--- exit ★
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole's Lost Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2