Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- training day! ★ [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- training day! ★ [o]  Empty
PostSubject: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

--- training day! ★ [o]  As7OKX9 --- training day! ★ [o]  As7OKX9 --- training day! ★ [o]  As7OKX9

"Hey, dude. You know about the up and coming debut match?" One male asked the other. "Of course I know!" The second responded with great enthusiasm about the subject. "Who hasn't heard of the event?! 'The God Arm' Event! The tournament to find the hardest hitter in all of Ueitawa!" The male continued; eyes glowing with much admiration and respect for the tournament. The first male laughed at the others fan-girlish ways, "yeah, dude! But you can't forget. Cole himself got a personal invitation to participate in the tournament! Can you believe that?! Out of all the heavyweights this gym has. Barbados Cole gets the invitation!" The first exclaimed; like he was still trying to get a grasp over the thought. "Well, yeah. We both sparred with Cole. We know what he is capable of. Plus, the dude is going undefeated and ending all his fights within the first three rounds and with monstrous K.O's at that!" The first male sighed and nodded in agreement, "Don't get me wrong, I respect Cole as a fighter and person, but..." The male paused, "But...?" The second male repeated; wanting the first to finish his words. "But... He is just to cocky for his own good. I don't want someone like that representing our gym, ya' know...?" Suddenly, in the middle of the conversation. The glass double doors of the establishment swung wide open. And came in a petite female with flowing brown hair...

--- training day! ★ [o]  4OKkPhM
Watanabe Sarah
.::Shibakuzoi Fighter At Large::.

The two men quickly fell silent as the brunette made her 'smoky' entrance. The tattooed women eyed the gym with a lazy glare. "Has anyone seen Cole?" She asked nicely; the cigarette balancing firmly upon her bottom lip. The gym-goers merely shock there head; all while remaining silent and not saying a single word. "Hm, I see. Thank you..." The petite female made her exit through the double-doors and swayed off down the street. The group still remained silent for a few more seconds as they made sure the women was far far far away. "Holy shit, dude... If Sarah is asking for Cole. He must be in some serious shit..." One of the males murmured, "agreed, my friend... Agreed..." The other simply replied still a little fearful of the women that just recently passed. Suddenly, from the opposite direction came the tall, robust, and powerful frame of Cole. He entered the gym with his typical entrance; loud rap music pouring from the speakers of his large DJ headphones. "Yo! Yo! Yo!!!!" He yelled with a big goofy grin across his face. "Great day to be a fighter, ain't it?! I know ya'll got word of my invitation for the tournament, right? Proud of me?" He cackled before realizing no one said a single word to him. "The fuck? Yo, cat got your tongue?! Say somethin'!" One of the men in the ring turned to Cole and spoke, "You literary just missed Sarah. She's looking for you... And she seems super pissed..." The other fighters nodded in unison. "Yeah, dude. Whatever you did, I'll go apologize right now... You know how these Watanabe women are..." The other fighters nodded in unison yet again.

Cole cackled yet again and made his way to the locker room. "Pfft! If Sarah has a problem, she can come to me, yo. I ain't did nothing wrong... Yet. So she has no reason to be upset with me! And besides, why sweat the little stuff? I need to get ready for for the first fight of that tournament. Yo, who's my opponent again?" Cole screamed in the process of him changing into his workout outfit. One of the fighters grabbed the paper, glanced at it's contents, and found the matches. "'Barbados Cole Vs Kuwabara Ryu' That's what it says, Cole." The ebony male came from the locker-room. He wore gray sweatpants, a black tanktop, and black training sneakers. "Ryu, huh? Dude has the left hook that could knock out a elephant, lemme tell ya." Cole spoke; wrapping the black hand-wraps around the hands. "But he can't match my footwork, my overall strength, my dashing good looks, or my overall ring presence." He continued with a faint smirk etched across his smooth ebony face. The other fighters could do nothing but laugh at Cole's goofy words. He may have been arrogant and self-centered at times. But skill and years of practice is one thing he did have; no one could deny that fact. Punching his fists together with a burst of energy, the Boxer asked one last question. "So, who wants to help me prepare, huh? Any takers?" The entire gym grew silent yet again as the other fighters ignored Cole and went on about there training. The Brawler sighed, "Don't you all offer at once..." It looked like the beginning of a very long training session...
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:10 pm

From a long week of working on school work and also working at the cafe, Mio decides that its time to relieve some stress, and one way of doing this was by hitting anything she wanted, and not get in trouble for it. Walking down within the streets of Shibakuzoi, with a bag over her shoulders and her head looking upward toward the large buildings and stores that was within this part of Shibakuzoi, she hasn't really explored the place and things seemed a bit scary at first but actually kinda fun, being able to see the cool new places around and the only thing she was afraid of was getting lost. She thought of something like that actually happening and started to laugh to herself, with other people sharing the sidewalk with her starting to stare. Flipping her hair back, she pulled out a piece of paper with the directions to a fighting gym that was near the mall, looking from the paper to the street signs, she shuffled around before banging into a petite female, with long brown hair. Their eyes connected before she let out a small huff and continued to walk her own way, leaving Mio speechless that she couldn't even say sorry. Getting back into reality, she just started to walk into the other direction. She found the building after turning the corner and could hear shouting from within, and slowly opened one of the double doors that let out a louder version of a familiar voice.

"Ummm is this where the fighting gym is?"

She asked in a soft voice before actually looking inside and could see most of the equipment that you'd normally see in a gym and slowly entered with her hands on the straps of her bag. With only a few characters within the gym, talking to each other within, she assumed that it was either their little hangout or just not that busy. "So, who wants to help me prepare, huh? Any takers?" Said the familiar voice again, and by the second time, Mio could tell that the voice was Cole's and as loud as ever, she chuckled to herself. "I'll take a shot at the future Champ!" She shouted jokingly, with her hand waving above her head.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm

--- training day! ★ [o]  As7OKX9 --- training day! ★ [o]  As7OKX9 --- training day! ★ [o]  As7OKX9

The entire gym fell completely silent as the feminine voice echoed through the large establishment. The fighters instinctively ceased whatever training regiment they were undertaking and glared at the source of the voice. "What a second... I know that voice?!?!" Cole murmured to himself; also turning to face the source of the voice. The men in the gym laid eyes upon the blonde then placed their glare upon the man she was challenging. The two men in the ring saw the surprised look on Cole's face and decided to play along. "Oi, look at that. You seem to have a new challenger. And a cute one at that." One of the men in the ring taunted looking dead ahead at Cole with the glint of mischief in his eye. "Yes, yes! Welcome your new challenger with a friendly spar, Cole-san." The second man said; also taunting with the same glint of mischief in the eye. Cole stood in place dumbfounded and speechless. "Why the hell is she here...?" He constantly asked himself. Suddenly, he shook his head frantically and came back to reality. "Yo, shut the hell up!" He exclaimed; making his way over to the blonde with lazy steps.

"Someone came ready to train, huh?" He asked rhetorically upon eyeing the duffle-bag upon her shoulder. "Follow me, I'll get a locker set up for you and whatnot." The fighters within the gym merely watched as Cole spoke to the blonde. "Look at him go! Wastin' no times when it comes to the ladies. That's the Cole we know and love!~" One exclaimed; getting a large amount of chuckles out of the other fighters. "*SMOOCH*" Another one gave the sound effect of kissing; yet again getting laughs out of the group. Cole turned around and started laughing along with his colleagues. Suddenly he stopped; as if he wasn't truly laughing in the first place. He spoke immediately afterwards, "I can understand why you all are so lonely now. A bunch of fuckin' creeps, yo...." They all sarcastically moaned and groaned before getting back to training.

Cole pointed Mio to her temporary locker. "You can put your stuff in here for now." He paused before continuing, "And if you need to change I'll make sure no one enters while you're doing so." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head and looked down at the petite blonde. "We never get any 'outside' females willing to actually train here. So the men here can be pretty relentless when it comes to jokes. But I promise you, it's all outta' good fun. Still... Those guys can be fuckin' awkward." He more or less whispered the last part to himself. "I know why you're here. So I'm not gonna ask such a stupid question. But what brings you to Ganbatte no Watanabe?" Cole was honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Everyone's eyes went straight toward her and her loud mouth, she was surprised to see that she grabbed the attention of all of them, assuming they were just curious or just never hear a females voice inside this place that much. "Oi, look at that. You seem to have a new challenger. And a cute one at that." One of the men, stated to Mio, making her blush and grab hold of her bag, looking away, when another man stating Cole to have a friendly fight with her, making her chuckle under her breath. Cole shouted toward them, telling them to shut their mouths as he started to make his way toward her. "Someone came ready to train, huh?" He said, with his eyes on her bag. She quickly nodded. "I thought I'd some jabs at it. I had a free day today, so I said what the heck." She said before he offered to take her to the locker room, so she can get ready and followed him closely behind. One of the men talking about Cole about him quickly going after the ladies, making Mio wonder if Cole was the type of guy to chase after girls for his own enjoyment and what does he do if he "catches" them after. Hoping he wasn't that type of guy, she shook her head trying to get the idea out of her head before another made a large smooching sound with his mouth, making her eyes slightly widen and blush a bit not knowing that she would have been teased. Cole told them off saying that the reason they are lonely was cause they drive women away and they all began to go silent and walked away, making Mio feel a bit bad for them, seeing how they didn't fight back.

"They seem to be a fun bunch to be around huh." She said jokingly as he pointed to an empty locker for her to use, and placed her bag within. Cole offering to guard the door while she changed so that she wouldn't have to fear anyone peeping on her. He explained as since they don't get many females that come here, and made sure she understood that even though they act like that, they were only doing so as a joke and shouldn't feel offended by anything they say. "Nah, its cool...I guess. It happens right! And thanks I'd appreciate if you would." She said opening the bag as he suddenly asked what she was doing here. "Oh, well I came here because my Manager told me of this gym, she knows of someone here and explained that I would be able to get a good workout. I'm actually surprised to see you here." She said shuffling through her pocket and showing him a piece of paper with the directions from the mall entrance to here. "Well there are other reasons...but that you don't have to worry about. Kay." She said with a smile, not wanting him to know that she thinks she's gotten "heavier" since she moved here and hasn't really worked out since a week before she moved. "Well....anyway..." She said softly, brushing her hand toward the door, as a way to tell him to let her change.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Cole rose an eyebrow at the girl as she brushed her hand towards the door. What was she getting a---... It hit Cole like a ton of bricks. "Oh, shit! Yeah, um. I'mma let you do what you do. I'll be right outside far away n' whatnot..." He made his hasty departure from the locker room and waited patiently outside the door. "I'm actually surprised your manager knows someone here, if your manager is female at least. These bastards don't know how to treat or talk to ladies so they are forever destined to be alone and beat the shit out of each other." Cole chuckled at his own words, "Unless its one of the Watanabe sisters. That'll make more sense. The dudes here are way to scary to say something to those girls, a bunch of pussies that whole damn lot." He paused once again, "But what I'm gettin' at, I feel sorry for your manager for knowing one of these chumps." He laughed once again and awaited for the girl to finish her business. When she did indeed finish, they'd head out to the training floor for some engaging training.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Mio watched as Cole hastily leave the room, closing the door behind him with Mio laughing as he went away. Understanding that she needed her privacy a little late has lifted her spirits in coming here and make it more fun. Removing her gym clothes from her bag one after another and placed it aside, and removed her glasses before lifting her shirt, before half way she heard Cole's voice from behind the door, making her hop a bit in place. "I'm actually surprised your manager knows someone here, if your manager is female at least. These bastards don't know how to treat or talk to ladies so they are forever destined to be alone and beat the shit out of each other. Unless its one of the Watanabe sisters. That'll make more sense. The dudes here are way to scary to say something to those girls, a bunch of pussies that whole damn lot. But what I'm gettin' at, I feel sorry for your manager for knowing one of these chumps." Mio removed the shirt from over her head, lifting her hair and placed the shirt on the bench beside the lockers. "Um I don't know who it was exactly but it sounded like she knew the manager." She said unclipping her bra and putting on a gym bra, ones most seen on women who would do acrobatics or yoga covering her chest and revealing her stomach, though her's felt a bit tight. With that her face changed to that of depression, deep blue her head lightly fell onto the lockers. "Its....happened....." She said in disappointment, with her hands on the lockers and slowly fell to her knees. One of the things she was of afraid of happening if she stopped from her usual training habits has came. Even with her watch on her food diet, she didn't know how this happened, her hand became a fist as she shot straight back up onto her feet with her fists clenched by her sides. "I shall not my laziness win." She said softly with her new determination of losing calories today and probably for another week. She then placed her gym shorts, light blue with white trims and looked around the room and found what she wanted, which was scale. She took a second and large gulp before having the courage to stand upon it and watched as the numbers started to raise a little more then she checked last time.

A large smile sprung on her face, knowing that the number only raised about 2-3lbs a little more probably from the clothing and she knew how to take care of herself so getting rid of them wouldn't be a problem and being able to find healthy ways of doing it, wouldn't be a problem for her. "I guess I can't keep my glasses." She said to herself as she thought about fighting cole instead of just training alone, she had a spare of contact lenses in her bag just in case she was to train with someone. She also grabbed some bandages from her bag, and massages her hands and feet, placing the bandages afterward, between her fingers and around her ankle. She put all her casual clothes within her bag. Jumping a few times in place, she took a few deep breaths and started to walk toward the door. "Alright, I'm ready!" She said as Cole showed her to the training floor. Mio streaked her feet along the floor, seeing if the floor wasn't slippery and stable for her to go at her full potential. "This is awesome. Alright then, so to be nice lets have the lady of the ring go first. So Cole come at me when ever your ready." She said jokingly, hoping to get some laughs from the guys around the gym, with her body loose and jumping in place slowly away from him.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:14 pm

"Know the manager, huh?" Mio couldn't possibly be referring to Sarah Watanabe, right? She is the current manager of the establishment so if it's not her, who else would it be? But wouldn't that mean whoever knows Sarah knows how vulgar and barbaric this male infested gym is? So who would send such a girl like Mio to this place? Cole sighed as he pondered over it. Honestly, it's not like him to care this much over feeble matters such as this. Maybe it has to do with the fact this girl went to his school, and he really disliked getting school life involved with his personal one? But who was he to deny this girl this golden opportunity? As the door swung open Cole eyed the petite blonde and bathed in her contiguous enthusiasm. The self-proclaimed Pugilist nodded and lead the girl to the training floor.

As Mio followed behind Cole, he lead her her to an empty ring literally in the middle of the gym. The men watched the two as they casually strolled. "You two were back that for quite a while. Do we even wanna know what took so long, huh?!" Laughter erupted as one of the training men spouted pure nonsense. Cole looked at the men who spoke and commented with a very relaxed tone of voice. "I'd tell you, but what you do in the privacy of your own lonely bedroom is between you and your hand." The entire gym instigated the comment with laughter; attempting to get the joke war underway. Even the victim himself found the joke funny, so he'd laugh along. But, after he had his laugh, he took a breath and the retaliation commenced. However, before the first word could even be mouthed. Mio came out of nowhere with one jokingly comment that made the entire room fall silent. Cole's ear twitched a little and the other men merely looked at each other with dumbfounded expressions. This silence lasted for five seconds before one snicker erupted followed by another followed by two more which was followed by four more. Until the entire establishment was roaring with crazed hyena liked laughter. Cole looked at Mio with an rose eyebrow and smiled wholeheartedly, "That was funny, girly. I can't even lie." He chuckled before bouncing into the ring. He clapped his hands together and stretched his legs outward with stationary stretches.

"You gonna take that from her, Cole? Huh, are ya'?!" One of the men asked; heading over to Mio with lightweight padded gloves, a mouth-piece, shin-guards, and head-guard. He handed it the petite blonde and spoke, "Here ya' go. I doubt Cole will even spar with you unless you have the proper equipment. Don't worry, he treats us all the same way." Cole danced around in the ring; demonstration his perfect foot-work and executing a variety of punches. While he did this he spoke in response to the previous comment made early, "Of course I am! You lot are bad influences ain't her fault!" The men laughed, "Oh, so we're influencing your girlfriend, huh? Ok, so sorry, Cole-san!~" One of the men replied all cutesy like. Cole ceased all movement and clapped his hands together; the clap echoing through the entire gym with thunderous effect. "She ain't my girlfriend, idiot. You think I'll bring any chick I'm interested around you clowns?!" He asked, "We learn from the best, Cole-san!~" Another replied; still with the cutesy business. The Brawler sighed, "She ain't my girlfriend just someone lookin' for a place to train, get it? And besides shes way to sweet for me in the first place." He walked over to the rings ropes and extended an arm for Mio to get in the ring, but only if she needed the help. "I see what you're doing there, Cole-san!~ YOU DOG!~" Someone within the gym said while he offered the helping hand to the blonde. "WELL YOU SHUT UP, DAMN! YOU LOT BETTER GET BACK TO TRAININ' BEFORE SARAH COMES BACK AND SEES YOU ALL FUCKIN' AROUND!!!" He shouted; getting a little annoyed over the sake of Mio and their constant teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Mio followed behind Cole toward the training floor of the building, trying to look over his shoulders, standing on the tips of her feet and moving to both side of cole, trying to get a view from the front. She did like being in such a place it felt like real professionals would be here throwing themselves at the neck of one another with quick and nimble movements, striking one another hard but quick, with a sense of motion that couldn't be followed. She actually felt a good feeling like she was able to do anything. With suddenly the rest of the men that also trained here started up again with their little jokes. And again Cole right behind them with another comeback making them shout in laughter, even the one he made fun of laughed along side them. And after her little joke there was a slight silence that left her with a certain nervousness that made her feel, kinda dumb and not funny before laughter filled the room, even along with cole, which made her very proud of herself, as if one of the guys.

They started to tease again toward cole, while one of the guys walked up toward Mio with multiple pieces of equipment within his hands. Making a slight joke, Mio first took the gloves and shin guards before placing the head guard and mouth piece. Though as she was getting ready she was in the middle of both Cole and the rest of the members of the gym as they continued to throw small jokes at one another, but she can hear the sound of Cole's tone when he spoke sound more serious then what the rest was saying. And she knew that they were just playing around so she wasn't bothered by it much.

"Cole its.."

But before Mio could continue what she was going to say, Cole yelled at the top of his lungs, making her slightly jump from how loud it was, the seriousness from his tone was strong. He really did care for this place and didn't want them to continuously conjure up these little jokes while others tried to actually train. And with that silence fell throughout the room, and with that awkward feel left in the air as she was new and didn't really know what was the right thing to say.

"Umm Ih thisnk hie's..blah...I think he's trying to say that you guys should go back to what your good at give it your all, while we do the same. This Sarah person sounds like she would be upset if she found you guys slacking about and so would I. So lets give each other a break from the jokes Kay."

She started to speak having forgotten about the mouth piece she removed it to speak more clearly out loud hoping that instead of Cole's harsh language and tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- training day! ★ [o]    --- training day! ★ [o]  Empty

Back to top Go down

--- training day! ★ [o]
Page 1 of 1